Andrea's Guinea Pig Ch. 02

Story Info
John's training continues.
6.2k words
4.46
49.7k
9
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home after my evening on the cross with my balls feeling sore and my mind in turmoil. I sat in the lounge and tried to come to terms with what had happened and the way I had been treated, my balls were aching following the abuse they had received from Andrea's riding crop, I tried to find some way of easing my discomfort but it was impossible due the the cage she had fitted around my cock and balls.

Bearing in mind that before this evening my only sexual experience had been straight sex, my wife thought anything other than the missionary position was kinky. I could not believe I had been forced to eat my own spunk from Andrea's pussy, that my wife had swapped my spunk with Andrea as they kissed each other deeply and had cum on my fingers whilst kissing Andrea. In short everything I had believed about our sex life had been blown apart in one evening and I had been instructed to return the next morning.

I poured myself a large scotch and considered my position, I did not like the idea of being a slave but had to admit to myself that I had been very turned on by what the ladies had done to me. I hated the pain when my balls were squeezed and whipped but the soreness was forcing me to remember and I was beginning the get an erection, just thinking about what had happened to me, which was painful in the cage, I needed to stop it before it got too painful. I quickly removed my robe and got in a cold shower which worked wonders for my cock but it was impossible to dry myself effectively with my cock and balls in the cage, I looked to see if I could remove it but the only possibility appeared to be using a hacksaw and I didn't fancy an accident with that.

What was I going to do? I didn't want to go through any more torment but I had to get this cage off and how would I do that without Andrea's key? I couldn't go to anyone for help, I would feel stupid and what was that tablet she told me to take? I decided to go to bed and sleep on it and hope I would see things more clearly in the morning.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard moaning from next door, then a scream followed by more moaning and another scream. I was now wide awake again and my mind was working overtime. What were they doing to each other? The noises were getting louder and it sounded as though someone was enjoying a massive orgasm, what had Andrea done to my normally frigid wife? I was developing another erection just listening to them and had to get in the shower again. I decided to go in the back bedroom where I couldn't hear them and managed to sleep fitfully.

I kept waking thinking over and over again about what had happened to me, I tried to think about how I could get this cage off my cock and balls and not go to Andrea's in the morning but it appeared I was trapped, I had little choice in reality, I either went there and tried to negotiate my way out or I suffered the embarrassment of finding someone to remove the cage for me.

Eventually I drifted into a deep sleep and when I awoke and looked at the clock, it was 8:55. I leapt out of bed jumped in the shower, shaved and cleaned my teeth, all thoughts of not going to Andrea's had disappeared, I had to get there on time. I could not face eating breakfast, I was too nervous about the day ahead and settled for a glass of orange juice. I looked at the clock, it was 9:20 so I sat down to settle myself, my stomach was churning and the feeling reminded me of the way I felt when I was 15 and going out on my first date.

I sat watching the clock, 9:30 prompt she had said, I was about to leave when I remembered the tablet, I quickly swallowed it and knocked on Andreas door at 9:28. I stood there waiting, silence, should I knock again? Just as I was about to knock again the door opened, "enter slave" said Andrea, though I couldn't see either her or Rosa. As I walked in she said "walk forward and do not look around" I did as told and heard the door close behind me.

"Stop in front of the table at the end of the hall" said Andrea " you were 2 minutes were early, I told you 9:30."

I stopped in front of the table which contained a number of leather objects, "I thought it was better to be early than late" I said

"Mistress" said Andrea as she hit my ass hard with her crop "and you do not think anything you do exactly as you are told. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good, now remove your robe and put it on the table."

I did as instructed and Andrea told me to pick up the four leather cuffs off the table and fit them one to each wrist and each ankle. I started to turn to speak to her but she immediately hit my now naked ass with a stinging blow and said "I told you not to turn around, Mistress Rosa is right, you are a slow learner."

I started to fit the cuffs which as always fastened with Velcro and had easy lock clips attached, when I had them in place I was told "now put your hands behind your back." I did so and felt the cuffs being clipped together. "Now go to the basement and wait in the playroom where you were last night. When you get there kneel on the floor facing the back wall with your head bowed." I wondered why she called it a playroom but thought it inadvisable to ask and went downstairs.

I walked downstairs and entered the room, the cross on which I had been tortured the previous evening was still there but now there were more of the pieces Andrea had tested on me in the room, I wondered what she had in mind for today. I walked past the cross, knelt down facing the back wall and bowed my head as instructed. The floor was very hard and as Andrea kept me waiting for what seamed like ages I became very uncomfortable. In my mind I was going through the torment I suffered last night but was conscious that I was again developing an erection and had no way to prevent it.

By the time Andrea entered the room I was extremely uncomfortable but her only words were, "what a good slave you are, do not move until I tell you to" she then slipped a blindfold over my head. That's better she said, "don't you think it's better Mistress Rosa?"

"Definitely Mistress Andrea"

"Time to stand up slave" said Andrea, "come on, up you get."

It was very difficult to stand with my hands fastened behind my back but I managed it. I still felt the sting of Andrea's riding crop on my ass as I heard my wife say "that was too slow, you must do better"

"Good shot Mistress Rosa" said Andrea "I think you will get quite a bit of practice with that crop today."

"Turn around" said Rosa "oh look, he's getting an erection. Will that be very painful Mistress Andrea."

"Yes it will, but it does show he took the Viagra as instructed, I wonder how long we should let him suffer before we remove the cage. What do you think slave, should we remove it now or leave it?"

"Please take it off now mistress."

"Do you promise to be a good slave if we do?"

"Yes mistress."

"Very good, Mistress Rosa, you have the key, please unlock this slaves cock cage and remove it."

"Yes Mistress" said Rosa and I immediately felt her taking firm hold of the cage and it was quickly coming loose but my cock was growing rapidly and she had to carefully ease it away. "I've never seen his cock so big Mistress" said Rosa.

"A little more proof of what a submissive he is, I told you he was a natural slave."

"Yes mistress" said Rosa.

"Now take him to the St Andrews cross and secure him well" said Andrea.

I felt Rosa take my arm and followed meekly as she led me across the room. She manoeuvred me into position until I could feel the padded cross against my back. Spread your legs she instructed whilst hitting the insides of my thighs with the crop. "Now bend forward so I can release your hands" she said. She quickly released my hands and told me to stand up straight and lift my hands. I did as told and she fastened the cuffs to something, I guessed it was the same ropes Andrea had used on that first day. She then hit the insides of my thighs harder than before and demanded that I "spread them". She fastened the ankle cuffs as well and I felt myself being stretched in a spread-eagle position.

Rosa appeared to stretch me much more than Andrea had the first time she secured me on this cross. "Well done" said Andrea "now put the parachute on him" I felt Rosa take hold of my balls, stretch them downwards and start to wrap something around them. She appeared to be fumbling around and Andrea stepped in saying "watch carefully, I will show you how to do this." She quickly grabbed my balls and fastened something around them, I could feel and hear as she fastened press studs. Suddenly I felt my balls being stretched quite painfully, "you see Mistress Rosa, when fitted you have full control, you could fit a dogs lead to the chains and lead him anywhere, you could secure him in position or you could hang weights, I think we will start with the weights. Would you care to oblige?"

"My pleasure Mistress Andrea, how much weight can I put on?"

"Not too much to start with, we can gradually increase it."

I felt my balls being stretched as she obviously hung weights from the parachute and then started them swinging "Oh this is lovely, being in control of him, can I pierce his nipples please Mistress."

"In a while" I heard Andrea say, first we need to gag him.

"Yes, I forgot" said Rosa "open your mouth slave" and she tried to push what felt like a ball into my mouth. I resisted and felt a vicious blow on the tip of my cock, I yelled out in pain and felt the gag being pushed in and fastened at the back. As Rosa reached around to fasten the gag I felt her naked breasts against me, this got me more excited, my cock was throbbing, "look he's dribbling" said Rosa.

"I told you, he's a natural slave, he loves being dominated. Don't you slave?"

I shook my head but quickly regretted it when I felt the crop on the tip of my cock again "don't lie to your mistress" said Andrea.

All went quiet, I could hear Andrea and Rosa moving around but not a word was spoken, then I felt something being rubbed onto my chest, it felt like a large sticking plaster then it was suddenly ripped off, I cried out, as much in shock as in pain as the hairs on my chest were ripped out. I heard Rosa say "such a shame, he can't even scream properly with that gag in his mouth, shall I do the rest Mistress."

"Yes, don't stop until his chest is hairless" said Andrea, "these waxing strips are so effective she whispered in my ear.

It took another 7 or 8 strips before they were satisfied that my chest was bald. Rosa was obviously thoroughly enjoying herself, I could hear her quietly chuckling all the time. "That will do nicely" I heard Andrea say. Now to mark his nipples for piercing."

I started to struggle and shake my head and was rewarded with a vicious crack on the tip of my cock, "stand still" Andrea said. I had no choice I couldn't move and decided that it may be more dangerous to struggle than to stand still.

I felt something very cold being smeared around my nipples then my left nipple was puled forward and I felt something touch both sides. Next I heard Andrea's voice, let me see you have marked him accurately, I felt another hand on my chest the Andrea say "you have learnt well, those marks are perfect, now mark the other one."

The procedure was the same on my right nipple then I felt my left nipple being gently pulled forward and being trapped in what felt like forceps. Rosa said "Is that right?" after a few seconds Andrea answered "Yes, now push the needle through, making sure you enter and leave on the marks" I felt a burning pain as the needle was pushed slowly through. "Excellent" said Andrea, "now do the other on and again the same procedure was followed.

"You are learning well" said Andrea now get the sterile rings and pull them through as I showed you."

"Yes Mistress"

I heard objects being moved around on a metal tray and then someone had hold of the needle piercing my left nipple, I felt something else touching my chest and then it felt as though the needle was being turned and then pulled out but something else was being pulled through. Again I tried to cry out in pain but my cries were muffled by the gag.

"An excellent effort" I heard Andrea say "now seal the ring. I felt more movement and a little pulling then heard Rosa say "got it."

"So you have" said Andrea "now do the other one and we can have a rest. I think I'll put another weight on his balls while you do that."

I felt a weight being "dropped" jerking my balls as Rosa started work on my right nipple. Then I felt both the rings being touched and the blindfold was removed. I looked down at my newly pierced nipples, they both had a silver ring through and were joined together by a silver chain. I looked up and saw both ladies wearing white PVC nurses outfits which were short and showed their stocking tops and suspenders, the "uniforms" were cut so they lifted and displayed their breasts being similar to a quarter cup bra and both had nipple rings connected with gold chains.

My face must have shown surprise because Rosa said "Yes mine were done last night, you probably heard me scream, it hurt like hell for a moment but now it feels very sensual. You will also note that we have gold chains and you have silver. That is because you are inferior to us. Do you acknowledge that we are superior to you?"

I nodded, she smiled and said it was time to give me a rest. She put the blindfold back on me and I could feel more weight being added to my balls. I heard them walking about and then Andrea said "I do hope you can get comfortable, so you can have a rest, you will need all your strength later." With that the door closed and I was left in total darkness to contemplate my predicament.

I have no idea how long they left me there, it seamed like hours but it probably wasn't. I heard the door open and heard footsteps on the hard floor then my blindfold was removed again, this time I had the glorious view of them dressed identically again but this time they were all in black, black quarter cup basques tightly laced at the back, their tits standing proud and sporting the chains, Black g-strings black stockings and black patent leather high heels, about 5 inches. My cock immediately sprang to life, Andrea stroked it gently and said "Don't worry, we'll have some fun with him later" as she removed the weights from the parachute.

I was quickly released and almost crumpled to the floor after my extended session on the cross, Andrea and Rosa took an arm each and led me over to the bondage stool and told me to kneel which I did. I was secured to the stool with my legs apart and my head hanging over the end of the part designed to support my torso, my arms were secured to the side, my newly pierced nipples were painfully pressed into the padded top and the parachute was fixed to something which pulled my balls down tightly. I felt very vulnerable but didn't have to wait long to discover what they had in store for me. Waxing strips were now used on my back, my back felt like it was on fire but then came an even worse degradation waxing strips were used to remove all traces of hair from my ass, including the crack but a soothing lotion was applied there. Just when I thought Andrea was being gentle she came and stood in front of me pulling a surgical glove on her right hand, and then, looking me square in the eye she started to apply a lubricant to the middle finger and walked behind me. Guessing what was coming I tensed up, she said "I think you will find this less painful if you relax, it's going in there whatever happens so you may as well make it easier on yourself."

I tried to relax by deep breathing and felt Andrea's finger gently running around my ring, occasionally pushing gently at the opening. This went on for a couple of minutes before she suddenly pushed hard and her finger went in, she held still for a moment and then started a rhythmic in out motion, she turned her finger over and began to rub on one spot. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. "Is he oozing pre-cum yet?" she asked.

Rosa answered "ooh yes, it's pouring out."

"Good, fetch the machine Mistress Rosa"

"What machine" I thought and then I saw Rosa pushing a thing that looked like a long bar attached to a piston with a small thin cock shaped attachment on the end about 4 inches long and about as thick as a man's finger. "Meet my fucking machine said Andrea"

"It's great" said Rosa, "it never gets tired, it can keep going all day. Can't we use a bigger dildo on him Mistress Andrea."

"Not yet my dear, it's much better to break him in slowly, now bring it round here so it can replace my finger."

"Yes Mistress Andrea" and Rosa took the machine out of my site but it was soon pushing at my ring and I just knew it was too powerful to resist. The machine was soon sliding in and out of me and I felt something wet being poured onto my ass and assumed it must be oil. Once I got used to the feeling I found it quite stimulating.

"Enjoying that are you?" asked Andrea

"Not really Mistress" I lied

"Well you are about to work for your pleasure" she said and motioned to Rosa who wheeled a padded table towards my head. "Remove you panties Mistress Rosa" she said "and get on the table as I showed you."

Rosa climbed on the table and Andrea helped her get her ass to the edge of the table, she the pushed the able towards my head. "Lift your head slave and get ready to pleasure your mistress."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I had tried to initiate oral sex when we first married but Rosa said it was dirty and perverted, so that was the end of that, now she was going to make me do it in front of someone else.

"Are you listening to me slave" said Andrea

"Yes mistress" I said

"Good, now you are going to learn to eat pussy the right way, not many men do it right but you are about to learn. The first lesson is do not go straight for the pussy, gently kiss and lick around it but do not touch it. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

She slowly pushed the table forward until Rosa was able to lift her legs over my shoulders and put her feet either side of my back and her pussy was just within reach of my tongue. I started to lick gently up each side and heard Rosa moan quietly, "very good" said Andrea as she pushed the table near enough for me to use my lips as well as my tongue. "Keep working slave" said Andrea as she walked out of sight, I then felt the fucking machine speed up a little and some more lube being poured on. "You see, you get rewarded for good work."

I continued to lick and kiss all around Rosa's pussy being careful not to touch it for quite some time. When Rosa was moaning quite loudly and her juices were flowing freely Andrea said "you see how easy it is to arouse her if you do the right things?"

"Yes mistress" I said and immediately went back to my ministrations.

"Now for part two of your lesson, kiss her pussy lips gently, moving slowly up and down, then start to gently slide your tongue up and down her slit, slowly increasing the depth. Do everything slowly and gently, never rush. You're doing very well, maybe if you had done it right when you first tried all those years ago you would have got a different response."

"Listen to Mistress Rosa enjoying herself now, taste her juices, I bet her juices are flood your mouth now. You see, Mistress Rosa is not frigid as you have insisted on telling other people, it's you that's a useless lover, but not for much longer with my training you will be very popular with the ladies in the club."

"Now, listen, Mistress Rosa is very close to cumming. Move to the top of her slit and gently feel for her clit with your lips and tongue. You will know when you've found it, it is like a small button and she will react to it's being touched. Once you find it, gently suck it and lick it until Mistress Rosa tells you to stop."

12