Andrew's Story

Story Info
It was his first time.
2.5k words
3.5
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eryca
Eryca
3 Followers

This story was told to me by my friend, Andrew. I have written it with his permission and approval. I have only taken the liberty of being more descriptive and stayed true to the facts as told to me. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

*

So, I'm not a conceited guy. I'm not all about my looks. My hair isn't perfect. My body isn't chiseled. However, I know that I'm an attractive guy. I am usually the quiet type, sitting by myself in a corner booth drinking cold beer, listening to music and getting lost in my own world.

One night I was at the bar doing just that; watching people come in as I do, surveying the scenery, wondering if I looked like this guy or that guy could I take this girl or that girl home with me. However, I started to notice something that night and that was the unusually odd number of people meeting for the first time. I started to drift into thoughts of one night stands and thinking how many of these girls were going to get laid versus getting raped. My dick started to harden and I began to stir in my seat.

I got on my phone and pulled up a couple of web sites looking for something in particular. It must have been in the stars or something because I found what I was looking for almost immediately. The headline read: Need fucked by an anonymous stranger. The rest of the ad stated she was 24, had a nice body with curves in all the right places and she needed fucked and tortured by someone she didn't know.

I responded right away and to my surprise, as most of these ads are spam, I received a reply, "Where and when?" I set up the time for 2 hours from that moment at my apartment. I gave her the address hoping she didn't get a better offer. She didn't have a picture she would send and I wasn't about to send her one to keep with the anonymous theme.

I quickly paid my tab and jetted out the door headed for the hardware store. I picked up a few ceiling hooks, climbing rope, a few lengths of chain and left. I then went to the adult novelty store to select a few items. I knew exactly what I was looking for; the sluttiest outfit I could find, a dildo that I could strap into place, a rather large anal plug, a ball gag, lube, some extra rope (just in case), Chinese nipple clamps, a blind fold and some candles. I had the money to spend and I was going all out for a girl I had never met. I realized this wasn't for HER enjoyment, it was for MINE. I didn't care what she wanted or liked. She was going to get what she asked for. I was in control at that point and I was going to indulge a fantasy I didn't know I could possess, let alone carry out.

I had one hour left before we were to meet so I sped home, which isn't out of the norm for me as I drive fast everywhere I go. I carried everything upstairs to my apartment and quickly got to work. I placed two eye hooks in the ceiling over shoulder width apart with rope dangling from them. Everything else would be a surprise.

I jumped in the shower and freshened up. I put on a nice pair of dress slacks and a button up shirt. My beard was just stubble and looked good, so I didn't shave. Frankly, looking in the mirror, I looked hot. I had a devilish grin on my face.

I lit some candles and turned the lights down low throughout the apartment. There was the knock. I opened the door and there she was. She looked quite innocent, like your girl next door type, but something told me different. I had a feeling she was probably going to enjoy this more than I thought. She had long fire red hair, pale skin and she was right about having curves in all the right places.

I sternly asked her to come in. As she started to say something, I interrupted to tell her that she was not to speak unless spoken to. I didn't want to know her name. Before the night was over she wouldn't know what her real name was. She was wearing a gray GAP t-shirt and capris with sandals. As she stepped in I circled around her, eyeing her up and down. I told her to remove her clothing as she wasn't going to need them for the duration of the night. She started to protest and I growled at her to hush. She did.

Once again I told her to remove her clothing. I said it wasn't a request and that I would not make the demand again. She quickly started to remove her clothes and once she had them off I walked around her studying her as if she was a piece of meat for a hungry lion. In fact, that night she was. I tossed her the outfit I had bought and told her to put it on; a cute red top, my favorite sexual color, and matching stockings. There wasn't much left for the imagination once she got it one. Once again I walked around her. I grabbed her hair pulling her head back and whispered into her ear that she was mine.

Finally, we were done in the foyer. She hadn't taken a step since she walked in my door. I started to walk into the bedroom without saying a word as I wanted to see what she would do. I needed to see her reaction. I turned around to see her following me. She stopped when I turned. I looked at her like a predator stalking its prey and disgust rang through my voice as I told her she wasn't allowed to move unless she asked permission and only if it was granted. At that moment, when she realized she was in over her head, my cock almost jumped through the zipper and I nearly came in my pants just standing there.

Finally, after a short period of silence she spoke in a trembling voice, "May I please follow you?" I granted her permission to follow behind me, but she was to do so on her hands and knees. She was reluctant at first, but for fear of what I might do, she got on her hands and knees and crawled behind me as I led her into the bedroom. The gasp was all I needed to hear. I knew she had seen the rope hanging from the ceiling. I told her to get up. I reached for the first item in my dresser drawer, which as of that night was labeled the toy drawer and remained under lock and key. I pulled out the Chinese nipple clams, you know the kind that if you pull the chain they get tighter, and placed each one carefully on her nipples. To my surprise, they were quite erect and stiff already. I took the length of chain from the hardware store and attached it to the piece already on the clamps and let it dangle for the moment. Then I grabbed the gag, which was nothing fancy, just a piece of cloth, and tied it around her mouth. I could hear the silent screams coursing through her body as the clamps were already doing their job wonderfully.

Breathing down her neck and into her ear made her shudder and she knew I was in control. I grabbed the crop and placed it on the bed where she could clearly see it. I explained that she would be punished if she didn't obey me. Picking up the crop, I lightly smacked one of her nipples which made her wince in pain. I asked if that felt good. She shook her head no. I smacked the other nipple and her legs shook with weakness. I asked her again if it felt good. Being a quick learner, she nodded yes. "Good girl. Do you want me to do it again?" She looked at me, trying to determine my motives then shook her head yes. I smacked both nipples once more.

"You learn fast. Now let's get on with it." I bought the blindfold thinking I was going to use it, but decided I liked the look in her eyes when I forced her to obey me, so I discarded it. Instead I grabbed the ropes that hung from the ceiling. I told her to put her arms in the air above her head. I tied the left wrist and then the right tight enough that she was unable to wriggle out. I took another length of rope and tied it between her wrists. I adjusted the ropes from the ceiling so that she had to remain on her tip toes, causing strain and even more fear. I took the rope from between her wrists and tied it to the other two pieces of rope above her hands after realizing that having it between her wrists would not have caused the reaction I was craving. I was new to this and wasn't thinking clearly because then I fastened the chain from the clamps to the rope just above her wrists tight enough that if she tried to relieve pressure by relaxing her legs her nipples would stretch to a very painful length.

I grabbed the dildo and harness from the toy drawer. I wrapped the elastic bands around her thighs and fastened the clips. Without warning I shoved the dildo into her wet pussy and turned on the vibrator. I asked if she was enjoying all this. She tried to shake her head yes, but was unable. I grabbed the crop and with force behind it whipped her ass leaving a nice red welt. I asked again and with everything she could muster she shook her head yes.

The anal plug was the next item from the toy drawer. When she saw it she started to squirm. I imagine she had not had her ass taken yet. I didn't care, she was mine for the time being and I was taking whatever virginity she had left. I put some lube on my fingers and ran them between her ass cheeks pushing one finger into her and massaging the tight hole. She squirmed and winced. I think she was trying to plead her case for me to stop but the gag and the nipple clamps were preventing her from making any comments.

I pushed a second finger inside her, moving it in and out while massaging her tight little asshole and then slowly removed them. With my other hand I reached around and covered her pussy. She was soaking wet and I could see cum spilling over the vibrator and winding its way down her legs. I loved the way it glistened in the soft light.

I took the anal plug and gently pushed it inside her. I could hear her pain-filled moan get caught in her throat. Tears started to well up in her eyes, but I kept on pushing until all seven inches of the plug were fully enveloped and with a little pop her sphincter closed around the plug sealing it into place.

I saw that her nipples were turning purple and having heard about the pain of pressure being released is often more intense that the clamping, I decided to remove them for now. I pulled the clamps off. Like a delayed response the blood rushed back into them simultaneously. I didn't think it was possible, but as tears streamed down her face she gushed what appeared to be a gallon of pussy juice all over my floor.

I reached for the crop once again, looked at her calmly and said, "I did not give you permission to cum." Without notice or heed, I brought the crop down hard on her ass leaving another bright red welt. She cried even harder this time. I then rubbed her ass cheeks to soothe the pain and I could hear her sigh of relief. I took off the gag and she didn't say a word. Instead, her eyes rolled back into her head. I left the room for about 20 minutes, leaving her alone. To my surprise and arousal I did not hear the cries or pleas I was expecting, she didn't make a sound.

I grabbed one of the candles and walked back into the bedroom. She was standing where I left her shaking, trembling and aching. I took the candle and spilled hot wax right on her nipples. She screamed. She looked at me and in a begging voice asked if she could cum. I thought for a moment and agreed to allow her to cum.

Her body shook as if possessed, writhing in some sort of mystical dance, spilling the contents of her body all over herself, the floor and even managed to squirt hard enough around the vibrator that it hit the dresser and the bed. I watched as her body went limp and I was slightly frightened at first. I had never caused a woman to pass out before and the thought sent me over the edge. I had to fuck her!

I released the vibrating phallus from inside her and carefully untied her wrists. As she was still limp and couldn't move, she was draped over me like a wet rug. I did not remove the anal plug though. I laid her on my bed and climbed on top of her, pressing the tip of my engorged cock to her swollen pussy lips. The sensation stirred her awake. I looked at her and told her I was going to fuck her like the whore she wanted to be. "I am going to fill you with everything I have. Don't worry, it won't take long." It really would not take long because I had been on the verge of spilling into my pants all night long.

I pushed myself as deep inside her as I could. I felt her engorged clit rubbing against me and the round oval of her g-spot massaging my cock. This was all it took for me to pipe what seemed to be a full volcano worth of hot, white magma into her womb. It was all I needed.

She looked at me and quietly, contentedly asked if she could go home now. I gave her permission. I pulled myself off of her, removed the anal plug slowly and watched more of my cum spill from deep within her pussy as I did. I have never seen a girl dress so fast and run out my door like her ass was on fire.

I later feared she might call the cops or something, but they never arrived. I have never heard from her since that night, but I never cared. I got what I wanted. I took her somewhere that I had never been and I am certain she never thought existed. I didn't even touch myself because the thought alone was enough for me to shoot another healthy load of cum all over my chest and some even reached my neck.

Eryca
Eryca
3 Followers