Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

"Why?" Andy asked as he crunched on the apple slices I cut for him.

"Just something I want to do."

"Mommie cries when you go."

I scooped the apple core up and tossed it into the trash. "Mommie cries?"

"Yup." Andy put his hands together then he moved his arms apart as wide as he could. "Mommie love you this much."

"How do you know that?" My breath seemed to stick in my throat.

Andy stretched his head up as far as he could and I leaned down so he could whisper in my ear. "Mommie told me. It's a secret." Andy wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me as tight as he could. "Andy loves daddy." He put his hands together and opened his arms. "Me and Mommie love you whole bunches." He bit down into another slice of apple. I picked him up and put him onto the floor. He scrambled out into the living room.

My head was swimming. 'Daddy,' he called me daddy. Just then Ellie walked into the kitchen with a new tie in her hand. "Here, I can't let you go out looking the way you did." Ellie looped end over end as she worked the tie together. I knew it didn't take as long as she took to get me a tie. I watched her face. Her eyes were red and I could see tracks of dried tears on her cheek. Ellie had been crying upstairs.

"If you were to ask..."

"Ask you what, Ellie?"

"Ask me to wear a dress, I would. I wear soft silky things under my dresses, too. I wouldn't put up any resistance if you wanted to see how soft my things are under my dress."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't see that one coming and Ellie caught me completely off guard. I just stood there while she worked on my tie. Ellie finished tying my tie and I felt her hands moved down my arms till her fingertips were resting on my hands. "Just ask me... Jake, please don't go. I don't want you to go out with her."

My eyes caught the clock on the stove. "We'll talk about this later." I moved toward the door and when I turned the doorknob, I looked over my shoulder at Ellie standing in short PJ bottoms and a sweatshirt. I thought of Sue Ling. Mommies cries. "We'll talk when I get back." I opened the door and left.

******

I let the storm door slam shut angrily behind me. My mind felt like a convoluted mangle of nerves. Of wants. Of needs. My car moved down the highway. My mind conjured images of Sue Ling standing before me in a short sweater dress. My thoughts dwelled, obsessed on the possibility that somehow I was making a mistake. But which one is the mistake? Go to meet Sue Ling? Maybe score with her. Or go back to Ellie? I didn't know. I turned the steering wheel. I needed to think—to realign my thoughts. I pulled into a bar I knew. Taking a seat in the rear, I quickly ordered a drink. My fingers wrapped around the glass and I stared down into the reflection of a hollow, empty man. What will be the price if these forces boiling within me are not allowed to escape? I can't have both. The storm of doubt grew inside me. Do I want Sue Ling or do I need Ellie?

Mommie cries. Those words burnt in my mind as though someone had driven a rusty nail deep into my brain. I recall all those times Ellie made subtle, flirtatious gestures. A touch of her hair, a fix of a strap on her shoe. A quick flash of her thigh when she'd turn. Those surges of light now cut through the darkness. I had been so blind.

Sue Ling was waiting on me. Those lovely, long legs of hers were waiting on me. I wanted to caress them, feel them with my fingers. Taste her with my lips. Mommie cries. I bit my lips and the booze burnt them when I placed the glass to my lips. What is love? Have I fallen in love with Ellie? I'm a writer searching for words that I can't say. Do I love Ellie?

I allow images of Ellie to float up in the pool of my memory. Marvelous things. I feel in my hand the softness of Ellie's butt when I accidentally touched her months ago. She didn't push me away. My heart and my brain compete with each other. Which way? What does my future hold?

Will it be a new and glorious level of being, an unequivocal paradise on earth, or my own private living hell? Sue Ling is beautiful. Questions. Questions. I tip my head back and drain my glass. Questions. More questions. They eat at me like some invisible parasite gnawing away slowly from the inside out. Answers? 'Just ask me.' Ellie said. What if I was wrong? Another drink. I glanced at the clock over the bar's mirror. Mommie cries.

I leave most of my second drink on the table. I slid the loose change into the palm of my hand and walked to the payphone. With the cling of a dropping dime, I set my future in motion.

******

I push my key into the lock. The room is still. I hear the TV playing low in the other room. I tossed my keys onto the counter just as Ellie emerged from the other room. She stopped and looked at me. My heartbeat increased when I looked at her. Yes, I had made the right decision.

When I didn't speak, she started, "You're home early. What happened?"

"I went to a bar," I said numbly, looking into her eyes. My heart was racing.

"Why did you do that?" Ellie asked confused.

"I needed to think things over in my mind." I answered.

"About what?"

"I didn't see Sue Ling." Tears seemed to fill my eyes. "Ellie, I love you."

Ellie bolted across the room and leaped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. Ellie covered my face with kisses. I reached under her sweatshirt and my hands moved up and down her warm bare back. Ellie was real. She was warm and she was in my arms. Sue Ling was a fantasy. A Kodachrome image projected onto a vinyl sheet of glass beads without substance.

Ellie pulled me tight and she leaned her head down by my neck. "I love you, Jake. Oh, god I fell in love with you and I didn't think you felt the same way."

Ellie began kissing me gently around the perimeters of my lips, and then she brushed her mouth across my cheeks before moving down and nibbling at my jaw line. My body seemed to quiver. My face flushed. Ellie's fingers quickly moved across my chest, slipping button from hole as her fingers moved down my shirt. She opened my shirt and kissed my chest lowering her lips to my abdomen. Her kisses so wet, so sensual, my knees appeared unable to hold me upright. My fingers ran through her hair, down her shoulders and back again.

Ellie pushed against me, keeping me at bay, unable to see her treasures. She pulled her sweatshirt over her arms. I reached up to cradle her breasts in my hands, but she pulled them down. Ellie's fingers worked on my belt. I heard my zipper being pulled down and her fingers pressed the front of my slacks apart. Her hand glided over my cock, hot, hard, and ready.

She palmed my cock in her hand still hiding inside my briefs. Moving her hand slowly up and down my manhood, I rose up on tiptoes.

"I want this in me," Ellie cooed. Her voice seemed desperate, wanting.

Suddenly, she pulled my shirt from my body and pressed her breasts hard into my chest. Her nipples hot and hard pushed deep into my flesh. I closed my eyes for a second and when I open them, Ellie had my shirt on. My eyes caught a glimpse of her bare breasts as they played hide and seek behind the open shirt. She moved. Her right breast became uncovered. My breath seemed to stick in my lungs. My hands moved up, but then stopped. My eyes filled with her.

Ellie took a few steps back and for the first time since we're been together, I saw the lovely, sexual woman that she is. Her eyes locked onto mine and with one slow continuous movement, she lowered her PJ bottoms to the floor. There she stood. Her breasts slipping in and out of the fabric of my shirt, teasing me with alluring promises yet to come. The smallest white lace panties I've ever seen hugged her hips.

Ellie's fingertip traced the outline of my lips, brushing over them with the lightest touch.

I don't know what she was thinking. But from the smile on her face, it had to be good. My pants were open, my cock pushed out against my briefs and I was ready to explode. Even the hairs on my chest tingled.

Ellie draped her arms around my neck and I look down and saw the most perfect breasts I've ever seen. She whispered, "Follow me." I took her hand and I followed her like a small child into the living room.

It seemed that Ellie had made Andy a small fort out of the sofa, a few chairs, and some blankets. There was a small entrance and I crawled in with Ellie right behind me. No sooner than we were inside when I noticed Ellie working on my shoes. She slid them off along with my socks. On her knees she moved seductively like a cat stalking its prey. Her hair hung down, her breasts moved side-to-side and I could see her nipples. Ellie tugged and pulled at my pants, and it seemed so awkward that I wasn't the one in control. On my back, my body seemed frozen as she pulled my slacks away from my feet.

Her hair moved across my bare legs. My cock struggled for its freedom from my briefs. Ellie lowered her face down against my struggling manhood and placed a kiss just below my belly button. My body arched and when it did, she slipped her fingers under my butt and yanked the back of my briefs down. I watched her. Her tongue moved down to the waistband of my briefs and then traced along the elastic band. With a growl from her throat, Ellie pulled them down with her teeth releasing my desperate cock from its prison.

I was embarrassed. I was on display. My cock hard and stiff stood proud and upright from my body. It was Ellie that controlled the action. I was the sex object. Ellie held my cock in her hand and placed a single kiss on its head. My body shivered. Ellie cradled my balls in her hand. Her fingers moved down to the root of my cock and she held me tight. She kissed along the shaft. Knowing I was wound up, she released me.

Her hands moved up and down my legs feeling my hard, tight muscles. She'd allowed her hair to rain down on my swollen cock. Her fingers slid into my short hairs pulling at them gently. Then her fingers started delving into my most private parts of my body. I writhed against her questing fingers. The air seemed to rush from my lungs. This was too much. Way too much. I grabbed her hands.

"I'm going to cum!"

She let go of me and lowered her body down against mine. "Not yet," she whispered.

I moved my hands to her shoulders and slipped the shirt from her body. I rolled her over onto her back. At last, Ellie was in front of me. My eyes followed the contours of her body. The color of her hair. My hands held her breasts for the first time. Ellie was so soft. Her breasts full and perfect. Her nipples were hot and pointed. My fingers moved down to her panties and I wiggled one side down her hip then the other. I felt my face fill with a smile as a patch of honey brown fur was exposed. Ellie was at last naked and she was mine.

I lowered my face to her breasts, taking one then the other into my mouth. My fingers moved through the short curly hairs between her legs. Lingering there for a few moments, my fingertip dipped into her velvet wetness. I found her small lips, pushed them apart and teased the soft delicate flesh of her rosebud. Ellie's back arched and she dug her fingers into the carpet. Just the very tips of my fingers glided across the stiffness of her clit. I could feel it quivering against my fingertips as her wetness flooded my hand. My thumb brushed over her pussy.

Ellie grabbed my arm. "I need you inside me," she said desperately. Ellie moved her head side-to-side.

I spread her legs apart and slowly made my way on top of her. Ellie's fingers were on my swollen, red-hot cock and she guided it into her hot, wet tunnel. My cock felt as hard as steel and as hot a molten metal. I was against her entrance and I could feel her pulse against the head of my cock. I felt her resistance and pushed slightly. Ellie moaned just a bit and I pushed deeper into her body. She spread her legs more to accommodate me. I was so desperate. Our legs rubbed together, Ellie's were so soft and smooth. The scent of her perfume, the color of her skin. My senses were being overloaded. I could drown in her essents.

Ellie lifted her hips and I went into her agonizingly slowly so Ellie could feel every inch of me as I filled her. Her muscles tighten and tugged at my cock. Ellie's eyes locked onto mine. We shared each other's soul. We had no more secrets. There would be no hiding what our hearts felt. What our bodies demanded. Our lips touched and they fought for dominance as we pour kisses on each other.

The movements of our bodies grew more urgent. I could feel myself swell inside her, stretching her. The look in her eyes. The heat of her body rose up and mingled with mine. The room seemed so hot I thought we'd catch on fire.

That hot building of a climax in my gut filled me. I kissed Ellie and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her head rolled back and she caught her screams as she dug her nails into my back. Ellie exploded under me. Her body arched then she clutched at my back, she pulled my hair as she gasped out my name. She came with a terrifying glorious orgasm of such intensity I was frightened. Seconds later I felt myself building hot and deep. I claimed her mouth once again as I squeezed Ellie and I flooded her sex with my seed with such ferocity I clawed down onto her shoulders with my hands. My body surged, jerked and bucked as I drained myself deep into her. As the last few surges passed, I caught myself with my hands, hovering over Ellie. I stole one more kiss.

Our union was complete.

Ellie wrapped her legs around mine. We found each other's hands and we held them tight while our breaths mingled. I rolled over on my side leaving a long wet trail from between Ellie's legs. On my back, I tired to catch my breath. I glanced over at Ellie and I noticed one hand teasing a nipple while the other one stroked in and out of her curly hairs. Neither one of us moved for several minutes. I was trying to find my words and Ellie was just smiling.

We propped ourselves up against the back of the couch. Ellie's hand found mine and she squeezed it gently. "Wow. That was something," Ellie said then she smiled at me.

We cuddled inside our little fort for almost half an hour. The TV, with the volume set low, played in the background.

Ellie moved her leg back and forth across mine. Her arm went around my shoulder and she pulled me over to her. "If you were to ask me."

"Ask you what?"

Her voice seemed low and cautious. "Ask me to wear a dress."

I looked at her and could see how serious she was. I squeezed her fingers in mine. "Is it because what I said about Sue Ling?"

"Maybe a little bit," Ellie said then she bit down on her lips. Her fingers moved over my bare chest touching my skin with the softest touch. "I was hoping you'd do that to me," Ellie said.

"What do you mean?"

Ellie looked over at me. It was like she just handed me an obscure key to a very obscure lock; the lock that she carried around her heart. The lock that only she could see; the one that only she could feel.

Ellie turned to me and grabbed my hands. "Every guy I've ever been with has been so rough. I would like to know what it's like."

"Ellie, it would be a bit strange after we just had sex, that's all."

Ellie looked about in our tiny love nest. "Rules don't exist in our world right now."

For a few moments I sat with my back against the couch and thought about it. It wasn't like she asked me to stab my hand with a fork. I certainly was interested after all I did plan on romancing Sue Ling out of her clothing. I touched Ellie's hand.

"Would you put a dress on for me?"

"I'll be quick." Ellie patted her eyes dry and crawled out from under our fort.

I didn't set a timer so I don't know if she was gone for three minutes or thirty minutes. I heard the tap-tap of her heels as Ellie walked down the stairs. I noticed a tingle between my legs and cock seemed hot.

Ellie stood in front of the TV, the flickering light from it set her in silhouette. She wore dark brown shoes with a delicate strap that wound around each ankle. Ellie pulled the coffee table over and lifted her foot onto it. She placed her hands on her ankle then ever so slowly Ellie drew her hand up her leg. Ellie pushed the hem of her dress up 'till her hands toyed with the waistband of her hose. Jesus, I thought. I couldn't believe what my eyes were telling me. I pushed my back up against the couch, taking in the show. The dress opened slightly when she changed position, exposing more of her leg. I wet my lips. Damn, did she ever look good.

Her hands moved up her sides and then cupped her breasts. Hardness returned to my manhood. Ellie got down on all fours and moved toward me. Her eyes glowed a deep indigo blue. She crawled up beside me and placed her arm around my shoulder. Ellie lowered her legs across mine and slowly moved one back and forth across my lap. Her thigh rubbed against my swollen cock.

What an odd sight we must have been. Me naked as the day I was born and Ellie, curled up beside me looking like she was ready to walk into a board meeting at her office.

"This is different," I said. Ellie looked at me and tilted her head to one side. "Normally, I've got all my clothing on and the girl is losing hers."

"Whatever you'd like to do to me," Ellie said quietly. "Just be sure you do it slowly."

The smooth nylon of her pantyhose tingled my hand when I rubbed it, letting the slippery fibers slide under my fingers. I moved my hand a bit faster, a little harder as I slowly opened her dress. I watched as Ellie closed her eyes and a smile filled her face. I pushed her legs apart and my hands cupped her crotch, still moist from our lovemaking. My fingertip stroked back and forth across her hose and panties. Ellie's face blushed red and her lips made an 'o' as I touched her. Ellie's pussy flooded and my fingers were quickly drenched by her wetness.

She pushed her crotch into my hand, submersing my fingers in the wetness that oozed out from her panties and hose. Ellie sucked in several quick abbreviated breaths and let them out as short bird like chirps. "Ooh. Ooh. Ooh. Ooh." she called out. I watched as her faced blushed and her hips began to move side-to-side, gyrating slowly then her tempo increased. Ellie snapped her legs closed and she held my hand captive.

I placed my free hand on her cheek and brushed her eyebrow with my fingers. "Ellie, you're lovely."

"Ooh. Ooh. Ooh. Ooh!"

Ellie's eyes rolled back and she shuddered and moaned softly.

I dipped my head down till our foreheads touched. "You stinker. You were holding back, weren't you?"

"Oh, Jake that felt so good."

My hand left her crotch and moved between her breasts spreading the front of her dress open. I slipped my hand inside. My hand filled with her and I smiled like a small boy holding onto his bag of trick or treat candy. "You have no idea how many times I wanted to do this." My thumb circled her nipple hidden under a blanket of nylon.

Ellie seemed to push her breasts deeper into my hands. "You have no idea how many times I wanted you to," she said.

I reached behind her and pulled on the bow that held her dress together, and I spread her dress across her shoulders. My fingers moved across her champagne goblet breasts hidden behind her bra and a silky nylon camisole. I slipped my arm around her shoulder and then I pulled in a deep long breath and slowly let it out.

"Is this what you like?" she asked as she bought her knee up against my hard cock. "Am I soft enough for you?"

"More than I could've ever imagined." I reached down, released the strap from her shoe and lifted her heel out from them leaving her shoe still on her foot. "Leave it like this."

I fished the straps of her bra out from her shoulders and with one quick pinch released it from her body, and I pulled it down and out from under her camisole. The sensation of nylon against her bare breasts and my hand was simply intoxicating. I slipped her dress from her shoulders and gently pulled it away from her body. Ellie's light blue camisole came down just to her belly button, her bra was a crumpled pile on the floor. She was down to just her panties and her pantyhose, one shoe, and her camisole.

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers