Andy Gets Some Ch. 1

Story Info
Andy and his high school teacher get it going.
662 words
2.94
84.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KauKau
KauKau
1 Followers

Andy had just turned 18 and he was looking forward to his last day of high school. He was heading off to the University of Washington where he would be on a scholarship to play basketball. Before he could play though, he had to make all the SAT guidelines. One of those, was to make sure he passed science. His teacher for that was the fun loving Mrs. Johnson. All though she wasn't very bright she was extremely hot. She had the nicest butt and wore sun dresses that when she leaned down you could see her cleavage perfectly.

When Andy arrived the last day Mrs. Johnson was dressed quite nicely in her blue dress. When she leaned down it would show some nice cleavage. As she began the days lesson, lots of kids spaced out. She was very good looking and kids couldn't keep their minds on the subject. Earlier in the year, after a few weeks Mrs. Johnson was tired with the laziness of the class. She then started giving them after school detentions. After that, everyone was better. Andy still was quite cool towards doing his work. Finally on the last day of school, Mrs. Johnson got tired and gave him his afterschool detention.

After school that day Mrs. Johnson was grading papers. She too was in a hurry to get out of school. When she saw that Andy had arrived she let out a sigh for she knew that she would have to stay a little longer. Andy silently went to work catching up on his homework. Mrs. Johnson went to clean up around her room. She walked into a corner and picked up a box full of stuff she would prepare to take home. Andy and Mrs. Johnson's children were good friends so she didn't dislike him or anything. Finally as she bent down to pick up the box, Andy seized his moment. He quickly unzipped his jeans, went up behind Mrs. Johnson and pinned her up against the wall. His penis was starting to enlarge up to his full seven inches. She quickly realized what was happening and nicely asked him to stop. He said he wouldn't and lifted up her dress.

She held her breath as she felt his penis. Andy pulled down her green Gap underwear and saw her nice butt. He slowly pushed his penis up to her anal opening but pulled back. She started to moan and he finally decided to give her what he has wanted to do for a long time. He pumped his penis into her butt with each stroke giving her a building orgasm. He went faster and faster and faster, finally she screamed that she was orgasming and he yelled he was cumming. It all happened at once.

Finally when he was done with the back, he turned her around and stuck his penis into her pussy. Before pulling back out and doing it again, he pulled her whole dress off of her. Then he saw her matching green Gap bra. He slowly unhooked them and saw two very lovely boobs. They weren't huge or even large. They were quite average sized but still good looking. He pumped his penis into her and she started to scream again. She had another orgasm, screaming all the way. Andy finished and started to put his pants back on but she stopped him. Mrs. Johnson grabbed his softening penis and got on her knees. She began to suck his cock and it sprang back to life. She did everything perfect.

It seemed like she did her husband quite well. She licked and bite but Andy moaned loudly. So loudly that another student Jessica Krumpler walked into the room to check it out. This red head didn't have quite the body but she had a nice butt and although smallish boobs she had a nice mouth. Mrs. Johnson stopped right away when she saw Jessica. Andy was caught.

To Be Continued...

KauKau
KauKau
1 Followers