Angel

Story Info
At least one angel still walks this planet.
5k words
21.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers

Ariel listened to the cacophony of the voices buzzing in her head, all the evil, perverse (and potentially delightful) thoughts that emanated from the pedestrians as they scurried around her in their haste to return to the hellholes that were their jobs. Her mind was never left alone. She even walked in their dreams, traipsing through the humans' darkest fantasies, so that she was denied true sleep. She felt all their suffering, hate, lust, and greed. But sometimes she tasted the intense joy they experienced, and that's what made it all worthwhile. For now.

She tried to give these creatures what they enjoyed, such as yesterday, when she dragged an involuntarily celibate businessman into an alley and gave him the blowjob of his dreams, no questions asked. She was spreading joy in the world by fulfilling one sick, demented and twisted fantasy at a time. Of course, through her telepathic link she herself experienced the full intensity of the pleasure she gave her "clients." She wasn't in this business for nothing. However, mere blowjobs no longer did the trick for her. She needed more and more, fulfillment of the darkest fantasies these humans could spin.

It wasn't always this way. In the old days (i.e., Biblical times), angels swooped down on Earth and kicked some serious ass on a regular basis. Now the few of them left on this planet were stranded in a Godless world. Nobody really knew where the Big Guy had gone. Some said to a promising planet in another galaxy, but most thought that He was traveling back in time, all the way back to the Big Bang, in order to rethink things and maybe get it right next time with a few minor adjustments.

It didn't much matter where He had gone. The angels were stranded on this literally Godforsaken mudball of a planet, separated forever from contact with Divine Perfection. Now Ariel was left with only her telepathy and her ability to alter her appearance at will as pathetic remnants of her former divine powers.

Today as she walked down the street, she attracted far fewer wolf whistles than usual. That was due to her appearance. She had taken on the form of a 6' 3" bull dyke, complete with motorcycle jacket and black tee shirt, topped off with a Marlon Brand 1950s style motorcycle hat covering her buzz-cut hair. She was going to make a house call on a certain Freddy Black and she needed to look like his dream woman. She had studied the part for three nights now, trawling through his dreams to seek out his darkest fantasies.

She crossed the street and entered the tenement house, walking up four flights and then knocking on Black's door.

Freddy Black opened the door and there stood the woman of his dreams. "It can't be," he said, "you're not real."

"Shut up, fat boy. When did I ever ask you to talk? Just get it out," Ariel said, her eyes indicating the top drawer of Freddy's bureau. Freddy walked over and pulled the 8" double dildo out of the drawer and handed it to her. She held it up, admiring its craftsmanship, right down to the veins on its cocks and the realistic detail of the ceramic balls.

"You have been a bad boy," Ariel said, "a very bad boy. Now take it off, take it all off. You know what happens to bad boys."

Freddy unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. He wriggled out of his boxer shorts and pulled his moth-eaten strap tee shirt over his head.

"You know what to do," Ariel told him.

Freddy climbed up on the bed and assumed the position, kneeling with his legs spread, his hairy ass in the air, his face down on the dirty sheet, his hands spreading his ass for her.

Ariel quickly shed her clothes, running her hands down her unfamiliar beer gut, which she had donned for Freddy's sake. She began lubricating the dildo with the little Vaseline that remained in Freddy's jar.

"You have really disappointed Mommy," she said as she slowly shoved one of the dildo cocks into her own cunt, burying it in her right up to the testicles hilt. She could feel Freddy's pleasure of anticipation running through her telepathic mind. He was consciously thinking "please do it slowly," but in the depths of his soul he wanted her to shove it into him as hard as she could, and shove it she did, ramming the second cock all the way up his well-traveled passage. Then she slid it out and shoved it in again, the balls of the dildo colliding with Freddy's balls with each forward thrust.

She moved her hands underneath him to grab his cock and balls. With her left hand, she began to massage and squeeze his balls while her right hand alternately squeezed and released his cock. She bent over him so that her pendulous breasts brushed against the skin of his hairy back with each thrust. She began to lick his upper spinal column as she continued to thrust into him. She could feel Freddy's pleasure mounting, riding each wave of his ecstasy, each more powerful that the last.

Freddy's cock grew to even bigger dimensions in her hand as she thrust into him more and more violently. She felt the veins in his cock grow bigger still, and she began to slide her hand up and down that organ as though it were a pump-action shotgun and she were surrounded by hungry zombies. She squeezed his balls even harder as she rode him and worked the skin of his cock harder and harder. The pleasure she felt with her telepathic powers, Freddy's pleasure, grew more and more intense until she felt his balls jump in her hand and felt his body grow taught, as she buried the dildo within him (and within her) just as he poured his cum onto the sheet and all over her hand. Then Freddy just lay in the bed, whimpering with delight, and tears filled her own eyes as she felt his ecstasy course through her.

She reached down to wipe a tear from Freddy's cheek. She whispered into his ear, "Ssh. It's OK, honey, Mommy's here."

"Will you come back?" he asked her in a trembling voice

"I'm sorry, honey, it's not allowed. I will always love you and surround you, but I can only be here in the flesh this one time. But I can stay with you now for a while. We can just lie here for a while if you like," she said, resting her head on Freddy's back and wrapping her arms around him and listening to his sobs, faint against the sound of passing traffic.

The next night, Ariel climbed into the bedroom window of a prematurely balding computer geek by the name of Alphonse Gilopski, whose intense dreams she had been sharing for over a fortnight. She was dressed as a ninja to disguise her approach.

As she entered the bedroom, she saw that (predictably enough) Gilopski was wearing his Darth Vader helmet, the one with the voice synthesizer.

"Who goes there?" James Earl Jones' sonorous voice asked her from beneath the mask.

In response, she tore off her ninja outfit and stood before him, as Princess Leia in her finest Jabba-the-Hutt-styled copper bikini, her firm stomach muscles complemented by an emerald in her belly button, her tanned and lithe legs poorly concealed by a red silk loincloth. She walked over to Gilopski's bureau and retrieved the light saber from the top shelf. She flicked it on, pointed it at Gilopski's throat and began to advance menacingly toward him.

Darth / Gilopski raised his arm in warning, and spoke in his thunderous voice, "I am your father, Leia."

"I know, and you have been a very bad Daddy. Abandoning me so that you could fool around with the dark side of the Force. You need to be punished," Ariel said in her best Betty Boop / Mae West / Shirley Temple voice. She backed him to the bed and tossed him the handcuffs. "Here, put these on, one on each hand."

Gilopski obeyed her command.

"Now take off that off that silly robe."

Gilopski complied.

"Now loose those silly-ass Batman pajamas."

Gilopski did as he was told and stood naked before her, if you didn't count the Darth Vader helmet.

"Now get on the bed."

He did so, and Ariel immediately cuffed his hands to the bedposts. She traced the light saber down his throat, down his sternum, to his cock. She circled the saber around his johnson, watching it grow and telepathically sharing his pleasure at her every touch.

She brought the light saber down hard on his genitals, and Gilopski moaned in pleasure and pain.

She brought the tip of the saber to Gilopski's throat. "You need to be punished, don't you, Daddy?"

The Darth Vader helmet nodded up and down.

She gave his genitals another vicious whack with the saber, and Gilopski winced in pain beneath the helmet.

"Do you want mommy to kiss it and make it better?"

The helmet nodded once again. Ariel could feel his pleasure. She looked down. Gilopski's not-unimpressive cock was hard as a rock.

She gave his throat a whack for good measure and then brought her lips down to his neck and began to lick the spot where she had hit him. She ran her hands over his chest and belly as her tongue worked its way down his neck and onto his sternum. Her hands reached lower and lower as her tongue traced its way down his chest and belly. Her hands brushed his cock and balls briefly as they continued their journey down Gilopski's legs. Her tongue explored his abdomen and then the skin around his cock and balls, brushing the latter softly with her cheek. Gilopski arched his back, begging for her to take his rock-hard, throbbing cock into her mouth.

She stepped back and gave his genitals two more good whacks with the light saber. "Do you want me now, Daddy?" she purred.

The Darth Vader helmet nodded vigorously up and down, and her mouth pounced on his cock, swallowing all seven inches on the first plunge. She withdrew her mouth slowly, feeling Gilopski's pleasure as her lips traced their way up his shaft and her tongue slurped it up and down its length.

"Do you want Mamma to do that again, Darthie?"

The helmet nodded once more.

"We'll see," she said, as she took her mouth off his cock and rested her cheek against it, as her finger circled his balls. She flicked her tongue against his left ball and traced a fingernail up and down the underside of his rigid prick. "Will you do everything your Princess tells you?"

The helmet nodded, and Gilopski's intense excitement flooded Ariel's mind.

She rose and gave his balls another hard whack with the saber. Then she swooped down and engulfed his balls with her mouth. She opened and closed her mouth around his sac, running her lips up and down the skin. Her right hand circled his cock and then began to move up and down its length, her sharp fingernail creating a thin line of blood spanning its length.

She nipped his balls hard with her mouth, feeling his testicles jump along with the intense pleasure and pain that coursed through his mind.

She moved her mouth to his prick and her hands to his balls. Her tongue began to circle Darth's other helmet as she gently squeezed and released his balls in a rhythmic motion. She then took the head of his cock in her mouth and tasted the sweet salty flavor of his precum on her tongue. She began to bob up and down on his shaft, her mouth encompassing more of its length on each cycle, her tongue moving faster and faster against its skin as she began to squeeze his balls harder and harder, feeling Gilopski's pleasure growing and growing as he neared the moment of release. She pressed her lips tighter and tighter against his cock with each motion until she felt his testicles ascend to pump his juice in her mouth.

She released his cock then looked up at him. "Not quite yet, Darthie. You have to wait until you please Momma. Do you want to please Momma? Will you obey her every command?"

The black helmet nodded once again.

She stood up, unbuckled her copper bikini bottom, and threw it and the attached silk loincloth on the floor. She climbed on the bed and straddled Gilopski , pressing her wet cunt against his smooth skin. She inched her way up his body, leaving a moist trail on his chest. She seized the helmet, removed it from Gilopski's head and threw it on the floor next to her copper bikini bottom.

She put her hand under Gilopski's chin and raised his head so that he was looking directly into Ariel's eyes. She could see that he felt all of her angelic power and was both excited and frightened by it. "If you wish your Princess to please you, you must first please her, obeying her every command," she whispered. "Are you ready to obey me, Alphonse?"

Gilopski quickly nodded his head.

She bent down and placed the point of her copper bra directly into Gilopski's eye. He gasped in pain.

"I think you hurt my boobie with your eye, will you kiss it and make it better?" she asked him

Gilopski nodded his head.

Ariel lifted the copper cup from her breast and pressed her erect nipple straight into Gilopski's eye. She threw the bra next to the helmet and copper bottom on Gilopski's floor. She lifted both of her breasts and placed her hardened nipples against Gilopski's cheeks. She moved them down Gilopski's face and rubbed her left breast against Gilopski's lips. "Nip it," she said.

Gilopski closed his lips around the protruding nipple and gently nipped it with his teeth.

"Tug on it," Ariel commanded, and Gilopski took her nipple in his teeth and moved his mouth from side to side.

"Thrash it," Ariel commanded, and Gilopski bit down hard into her flesh and began to move his head from side to side like a great white shark. The pain was exquisite, and she could feel her blood seeping into Gilopski's mouth.

"Now the other one," she told him, lifting her right boob out of Gilopski's mouth and presenting the left.

Gilopski bit down hard, clamping her taut nipple with his teeth and thrashed side-to-side as Ariel moaned in ecstasy. She took his head and pressed it more tightly against her breast.

She lifted her breast from his mouth and lowered her lips to his. Her tongue found his tongue as they explored each other's mouths and she took his face in her hands, gently stroking his skin as she pressed her lips more firmly against his and her tongue slid teasingly in and out of her mouth.

"Now you must serve your Princess. Are you ready to do that?"

Gilopski nodded, and she slid further up his body and straddled his mouth with her legs.

"Eat me," she said, and covered his mouth with her dripping cunt. His tongue reached up eagerly to lick the lips of her gash. Ariel pressed her cunt more firmly against him, and took his head in her hands to urge him onward.

"Stick your tongue into me," she commanded, and he complied. His unexpectedly long tongue probed deeply into her vagina, and Ariel began to ride him, holding his head tightly as she bucked up and down as though she were riding a wild steer, releasing her juices onto his face with each motion.

She slid down so that her clit was in his mouth. "Lap it like a dog," she told him and he did, licking it, gumming it, biting it, and clamping his lips on it as Ariel continued to ride him, forcing his head against her with her strong arms.

Then she slid her cunt back up to his mouth. "Shove it in me," she told him, and lifted his head higher as he crammed his tongue as deeply into her as he could. She ground against him, bouncing up and down on his tongue and sliding her cunt up and down on his face as she worked her clit with her own fingers. Finally she came, holding his head tightly as she ground her cunt against him and screamed in ecstasy.

After a few seconds' rest, she spun around on his face so that she was now facing his legs and offered him her ass. "Lick me," she said, and Gilopski obligingly stuck his tongue in her ass. She spread her cheeks for him, and said, "All the way in."

Gilopski stuck his tongue as far as he could into her anus. She backed in against him and found her clit with her fingers. "Now move it up and down," she told him, and his tongue began to travel up and down her spread crack, while she worked her clit with her fingers. Each time he passed her anus, she pressed back into him and welcomed his surprisingly energetic tongue into her rectum. Then, she began to move her ass up and down and Gilopski licked her crack from top to bottom on each pass, as she feverishly worked her clit, feeling the sweat pouring around her naked back as she began to buck in ecstasy. Then she came, arching her back and shoving her ass firmly in Gilopski's face as her body became rigid in the throes of orgasm.

As soon as it was over, she lifted her ass and covered Gilopski's face with her wet pussy. "Shove your nose up my cunt," she told him, and he complied.

Desperately trying to ignore the distraction of Gilopski's Jean-Luc Picard poster on the opposite wall, she shoved her cunt backward, burying Gilopski's nose, and tilted her ass so that her clit brushed against Gilopsi's lips.

"Take my clit into your mouth," she told him. As Gilopski's mouth reached for her bud, his nostrils became more deeply embedded in the most flesh of Ariel's cunt. He took her clit in his mouth and pressed his lips tightly over it.

"Now lap it," she commanded, and his tongue began to devour her throbbing clit as she bent her torso down so that her hard nipples brushed again Gilopski's naked chest, while he continued to eat her like a ravenous wolf. She pressed her boobs hard against his flesh, as his embedded nose fucked her more deeply each time she bucked and his teeth tugged on her aching clit. Finally she cried out as she came, drowning Gilopski's nose in her juices as she pinned his head against the headboard of his bed.

"Now for the main event," she said. Then she crawled down Gilopski's body, tracing her path down his torso with her tongue. She reached the tip of his still rock-hard penis and flicked away several drops of precum with her tongue. She teased him for a while, circling the head of his cock with her tongue and lifting her body so that only the tips of her soft breasts lay against skin. Her mouth moved gradually lower and lower, taking in more and more of his cock, as she reached out to grab his buttocks with her hands.

She gave his buns one good squeeze as she impaled her mouth upon his cock, taking it in up to the root. She reached around to tease his crack with her fingers as she began to bob her head up and down on his shaft. She stuck two fingers in his rectum, as she began to bite and thrash his cock from side to side. Then she grabbed ahold of his butt cheeks, using them as leverage as she began to ram his cock violently into her throat.

She straddled him, lifting his hard cock in her hands as she pressed her dripping cunt upon his abdomen. Then she rose up and mounted him, impaling herself deeply upon his cock. She seized his balls with both hands and began to bounce up and down on his cock as though it were a pogo stick, as she held and squeezed his balls. She telepathically joined her mind to his, and she could feel his virgin's pleasure as if it were her own. It rose through her mind like a golden light, a faint trace of the presence of the God that had long ago abandoned this realm.

She grabbed his balls with her left hand and then moved her right hand to his cock, sliding it up and down his rod in time with her own thrusts as she rode him like a helpless steer. She withdrew his cock temporarily and circled its tip around the lips of her electrified vagina, rubbing it against her clit, teasing him in every way until she once again plunged it inside her. She bounced on it in a faster and faster rhythm and played with his balls with her hand, cupping them, pressing them against her, moving them from side to side, as she could feel his pleasure mounting. She rubbed his balls with her hand as she felt his cock grow even larger and his body arching up. His balls leaped in her hands as they pumped their essence deeply into her womb.

They both lay there for awhile in the afterglow, her lips pressed against his leg, her wet cunt still surrounding his detumescent cock.

oneiria
oneiria
119 Followers
12