Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

I convinced the authorities that Angel's money in Grand Cayman was charity donation hidden by people that were no longer employed by the charity and she should be allowed to use as it was intended.

They saw it as a way out of a bad situation and agreed.

I suggested to Angel that she use the billions stashed in banks to build emergency shelters for people in flood, earthquake, typhoon, and war prone areas. The buildings would be used as schools otherwise. I named them Angel's Refuge.

Internet chatter led me to have them constructed as bomb shelters with a large reserve of food plus air and water recyclers. Seven were completed before they were needed.

Angel, Ana and I were at such a shelter in the Pyrenees when the world as we knew it ended. We had one hundred women with thirty-two of their husbands and their children with us. The women were scientists, teachers, doctors and nurses. The husbands were policemen, engineers and teachers. One was an opera star. We also had forty-seven orphan children, all under the age of six. We had supplies for ten years.

We survived until sunlight returned then alien ships evacuated us to an island in the middle of nowhere.

Somehow we lived happily ever after.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers
12