Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Welcome Home Daddy...
2.1k words
4.19
45.1k
12

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!


Welcome Home Daddy...


Daddy couldn't wait to get home.

His trip was so much fun and he was able to tick white water rafting off his bucket list. But all the time he was away, she was there, in his mind, giggling and calling out to him to come play with her.

He couldn't get his little girl off his mind, and surrounded by his traveling companions he was having a hard time. He chuckled at the word 'hard', yes, she definitely knows how's to get me hard, he smiles absently as his cock twitches at the thought. Almost there.

He's sent her a message to meet him at his home at a specific time and had hoped he would have the timing right but there was a traffic jam on the way. He can feel his phone buzz in his pocket and knows it is his girl.

"Shit, I needed a shower and now she's waiting there for me" he thinks as he turns off the highway. Just a few more minutes...

As Daddy pulls onto his street and sees his house, he sees her car but not his girl.

He pulls into the driveway, he's mentally going through a list of all the things he needs to do tonight: unpack, shower, and make dinner.

Angel has settled into one of the chairs on the back deck at Daddy's house. Enjoying the warm sun on her bare shoulders and legs, she's reading his email again. He had described a delicious fantasy of a first time.

Just as she slides her dress up enough to pet her juicy kitty she hears the crunch of tires in the driveway. She stands and straightens out her dress and runs/skips to the gate.

Daddy is just getting out of his truck when he sees her. She's flushed and pink with excitement and has a white, cotton sundress on. The top of it looks a little like a bathing suit top as it crosses over her large, melon like tits and ties behind her neck. Daddy can see her hard nipples through the light, white cotton.

"Mmmmm no bra!" He smiles at her. The bottom of the dress is a mid-length flared skirt that ruffles in the wind. He can picture her twirling in it and watching it fan out around her.

He really likes the curves on this little one. Not skinny by any stretch of the imagination, but not fat either, "Luscious" he thinks to himself, "that's how I would describe her."

The wind catches her hem as she makes her way to him and he gets a glimpse of white cotton panties. Before he can admonish her for breaking his 'no panties' rule she rushes into his arms and steals a passionate kiss.

"Oh Daddy!! I missed you so much" she whimpers as she continues to kiss her Daddy.

Daddy runs his fingers through her light red hair and kisses her back with the same enthusiasm before gently pulling away. "Come Angel, Daddy has had a long drive and needs a shower and something to eat"

Angel giggles and tells Daddy she's got something for him to eat with a mischievous grin. She turns and goes back to fetch her bag from the deck as Daddy unlocks the house, knowing she will follow him.

When she comes in she goes straight to the kitchen and Daddy can hear her rummaging for something. He resists the urge to go bend her over the kitchen sink to fuck her senseless and settles down into his favourite chair to wait and see what his little minx is up to.

As Daddy turns on the stereo his good little girl returns from the kitchen with a tray containing 2 plates and a glass of wine. On one plate is a salad and sandwich, the other has a variety of fruit cut up in bite size pieces.

"I thought you might be hungry Daddy so I brought you dinner. Please eat, drink and relax."

She hands him the food and wine and takes the plate of fruit for herself as she slides down to sit on the floor at his feet. Oh, there's plenty of places to sit in Daddy's house, but Angel prefers being as close to Daddy as possible after being without him so long.

"Baby girl, you are such a good girl" Daddy smiles down at her and that smile makes her ache all the more for him.

Between nibbles on the fruit she lays her head on his lap and listens to his stories of his trip. Desire burning deep inside, she starts squirming with her need for more, as Daddy leisurely enjoys his dinner...

She looks up at Daddy and can see he's finished with his meal and is smiling down at her knowingly. He can see her need written plainly on her face. The way she's biting her lip making his cock harden again. "Daddy needs a shower now Angel. Would you like to have a shower with Daddy?"

A big smile spreads across her pink lips and she nods "oh yes please Daddy!"

He rises and puts out a hand to help her up from her position on the floor in front of him. She slowly rises up, sliding her body up his deliberately, slowly, pausing a moment when her face is in front of his cock. Denied permission she stands the rest of the way and kisses him again. "I fucking missed you so much" she growls in his ear before stepping back and slowly sliding her dress up her body. Revealing a completely naked body except for a pair of damp white panties.

"Panties! What did I tell you Angel?" Daddy growls at her. His voice thick with lust. His hard cock testing the stitching on his pants.

Angel bites her lip and looks at him with a pout. "it was windy Daddy, I didn't want anyone to see my bare bum" she whimpers.

"I can't allow this to go unpunished baby girl. I don't have many rules for you, I cannot allow you to break any of them." Daddy tells her in a low voice.

She flushes again with mix of arousal, excitement and trepidation in her eyes. Turning him on even more.

"Later. I will punish you when you least expect it. For now I want you to get me out of these clothes." Daddy smiles as she moves close to him and gently tugs and pulls at his shirt, standing on tiptoes to get it off of him before unzipping his jeans. He hears her breath hitch as she frees his big, hard cock and slides his pants and boxers off together. As she slides his pants down she sneaks in a lick at the tip of his cock, hungry for the glistening bead of dew on the tip.

Daddy groans and grabs the back of her head and drives his cock deep into her mouth. Making her gag a little. He looks down and sees big green eyes twinkling up at him. He pushes deeper and she gags a little. But he doesn't let her away. He pushes deeper and just holds her there for a couple seconds while she adjusts to it deep in her throat. Grabbing her face with both hands Daddy adjusts her head so the angle is just right and holds her still while he fucks her mouth in long, deep strokes.

He can hear her moaning in desire. Muffled by his cock deep in her mouth.

Angel remembers her earlier lessons and begins running her fingers up and down his thighs, teasingly making her way to fondle his balls. One hand cupping him, one hand reaching down her own body to dip a finger in her own juices.

Daddy is controlling the pace of how her mouth should slide up and down his cock. It's so big. So good. It makes his little girl feel so sexy. She twirls 2 of her fingers in her pussy and gets them really wet with her juices before sliding them between Daddy's ass cheeks and using her own juices to help ease a finger into Daddy's ass. The other slippery finger is tickling that special spot on daddy between his balls and his ass. She's never done this before, so she's a little afraid of how he will react. But she pushes her finger in and out gently. Like he did to her the first time. It felt so good. It must feel good for him too. That moan he just let out sure sounded happy...

Mmmmm

They both moan at the same time. Her mouth on his cock and her little hands exploring his ass feel so good but Daddy really wants to get clean after camping for days and really have some fun with his baby. Reluctantly he pulls her eager mouth off his cock and pulls her up to kiss him.

"Come" he commands as he heads to the bathroom. Once in there he turns on the water to warm it up then pushes her roughly up against the wall. He can see the surprise in her eyes since he's not usually rough with her unless they are well into a scene. He kisses her with all the passion and desire of days of unreleased need. Then he reaches down and grabs her pussy, hard. Her panties are soaked.

"Panties" he snarls as he reaches down and grabs a handful of the white cotton on each side. He pulls hard on both hips and tears them right off of her. She yelps as the elastic bites into her flesh a little. He kisses her hungrily again and grabs each arm in his hands.

In one smooth move he maneuvers her so that she is now pushed roughly up against the wall with her backside to him. Arms held captive in his strong hands He pushes her arms up above her head and uses his feet to push her legs apart a little more.

"Do NOT lower your arms or change your position" he whispers the warning in her ear before stepping back. She can feel the room filling with steam and can hear him rustling in a drawer at the sink behind her.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

She starts to whimper, "ow Daddy! That hurt!"

He steps closer and gently rubs her tender ass. He holds the paddle in front of her eyes with the other hand.

"Angel, you were a naughty girl. I want you to count. You are going to get 5 more spanks before we have our shower."

*SMACK*

"ONE!"

Her large ass cheeks start to glow a little pink.

*SMACK*

"Oh! Ow! I mean, TWO!" She yelps and moans. Daddy can see her inner thigh glistening with a trail of her juicy essence sliding down.

*SMACK*

"Oooh oh. .. THREE"

Daddy likes the way her ass jiggles with each swat.

*SMACK*

"FOUR" Comes out as a whimpering whine. Both cheeks are glowing red, Daddy loves how everything his does with this little kitten elicits such exciting responses.

He reaches out and rubs both cheeks lightly and turns her head back for a kiss before pushing down on her back to bend her over even more.

The result is a lovely sight for Daddy. He can now see her glistening pussy lips, slightly parted, almost pouting... because of how he positioned her legs, her ass cheeks have parted to completely expose her tight little ass hole too. Her arms still high above her head and her head resting on the wall makes her back bend in a way that really accentuates the curves Daddy loves.

He steps back to enjoy the view for a few seconds before landing the final *SMACK* right dead center of the view he was just enjoying.

Angel's knees buckle slightly from the pain/pleasure of being smacked on her most sensitive bits.

"Five..." she chokes out in a strangled sob as tears spring unbidden from her eyes. "I'm sorry Daddy" she whimpers still splayed against the wall "and Thank You. "

Daddy comes up behind her and gently helps her stand while rubbing and massaging the pain away from her throbbing ass cheeks.

The bathroom is now so full of steam it's almost hard to see. Daddy pulls his little girl backwards into his arms. His hard cock pushing into her back. He tilts her head back for a kiss, then kissing down her neck and shoulders. "Come kitten, let's get in" he says as he takes her hand and guides her into the warm water...