Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
A lesson...
1.7k words
4.3
26.4k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

A Lesson...

Daddy finishes up his last email and reaches down to absentmindedly run his fingers through her auburn hair. She's been kneeling on the floor beside his chair with her head on his knee for almost 30 minutes. Quietly, patiently, waiting for him to finish his work. In our business you never really get to be "off".

He gently pushes back his chair and she lifts her head and looks up at him with sleepy, green eyes and a content smile on her face.

"Pet, I want to talk to you about the calls I overheard you on this morning." She puts her head down slightly and looks up at him through her lashes, a pink blush instantly covers her entire body as he expected it might.

"Baby girl, don't ever be embarrassed or hide what a strong woman you are for the rest of the world from me. Here, with me, keep behaving as I like and never speak to me in that tone and we will be fine." He says as he grabs her chin and tilts her head up to look into her eyes.

"I, I'm sorry Daddy," she stammers, "it's just..."

He stops her with a tsk and a finger on her lips to shush her. "No. I like that you're that way with everyone but me. It makes your surrender to me all the more sexy. " Daddy says with a smile.

'Oh what he does to me!' Angel thinks as she smiles back at him. 'How did I luck out and find such a wonderful Daddy? I love getting a break from being in control as much as he likes taking control. Could it be any more perfect?!'

"Stand"

Immediately she rises to her feet in the same spot where she was just kneeling. Legs slightly apart, hands clasped behind her back, shoulders back and chin up.

"Spread your legs a little more little one." Daddy coaxes from his seat as he rolls his chair a little closer. I want to have a look at your tender bits and make sure you're ok.

He starts by gently cupping her aching pussy in his hand. "How do you feel, my pet?" He asks as he gives a gentle squeeze. He can feel the moisture from her excitement starting up again.

"Oh my..." she lets out in a breathy reply. "It aches and it's tender, but it's much better than the ache I feel when I'm away from you for too long!"

"Good girl" he says encouragingly.

"Now, I want to teach you something and you will do this every time I tell you. Wherever we happen to be. Understood?"

She arches an eyebrow in curiosity and nods.

"Turn around and bend down so your hands are on your knees" he tells her quietly.

As she moves he turns the chair on its wheels so he is facing her round bottom. She's short so it's down a little but almost in his face as he's sitting in his chair.

He reaches out and caresses behind her knees. "Bend these a little baby" he says gently. He can see her blushing again and can guess that she's biting her lip. So self-conscious when she's exposed like this...

Next, he grabs her hips from behind and tilts them slightly, "spread your legs to here" he gently nudges her feet with his own so her feet are slightly wider apart than her hips.

Daddy gently caresses the small of her back before pushing down on it a little "arch your back like this and then stay very still"

The view now, is so enticing Daddy almost forgets what he wanted to do. Oh yes, inspection and a lesson! He chuckles quietly at himself as he looks over her bare bottom and glistening slit. Both of which look a little swollen and a brighter pink than normal but not too bad. He slides a finger along her pussy lips before dipping one finger in and slowly swirling it in her juices. She wiggles a bit so he gives her ass cheek a quick swat. "I said, stay still!" He commands.

"Tell me princess, does that feel ok?"

"Oh yes Daddy." She purrs back to him.

He slides his finger out and smears her tender button with her juices. She wiggles again and receives another swat. He slowly slides his finger in there and swirls the same way he did with her other hole.

"And this one? How does this feel baby?" He whispers to her.

"A little more sore but still good!" Comes the whimpering moan.

He knows she's having a hard time not squirming and wiggling on his probing finger. He swats her ass again for good measure as he withdraws his finger and gets up. Reluctant to give up the view but, 'we were in the middle of a lesson...' he reminds himself.

He stands in front of her and she has her head down, staring at the floor. As he comes to stand directly in front of her face, she sees his feet and looks up at him.

He grabs her under the chin and says "keep your head like this" and walks away to the bedroom leaving her in the living room in this awkward position wondering what's going on.

He comes back a couple minutes later and plants a kiss on her ass cheek, taking the view in for a momentary pause before heading to the front door.

"Remember pet, don't move." He calls out as he steps outside. He chuckles to himself, as he can picture the pout that has likely just come across her face being left alone and in a very vulnerable position...

A gift...

Angel smiles. She isn't uncomfortable at all. "This position makes me feel so exposed! I wonder what he's up to and why he would leave me alone like this?" She can feel herself getting more excited thinking about the plans he has in store. She stretches her back a little while she knows he won't see and resumes the position as she hears the front door open.

Daddy grabs the chair with the wheels and positions it in front of her. She can see now that he's gotten dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt, and shoes. He also has a large blue bag in his hand as he sits down and looks deep into her eyes before kissing her passionately. She wants so badly to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him like that for a while but she's not supposed to move and he pulls away.

"First, do you think you can remember how to position your body just like this when I ask you to?" He asks as he smiles at her. She nods. "Good. Any time I say 'Present.', as a command, I want you to do it immediately. Second, Daddy got his little girl a couple gifts while he was away. I would like for you to wear them today."

"Oh thank you Daddy!" She gushes.

He chuckles, "ah pet, you may not be so excited when you find out what they are..."

Confusion and a little hint of fear skips across her face. "Of course I will, silly Daddy!" She giggles.

He begins to take the first item out of the bag and decides not to let her see it.

He steps behind her and starts massaging her pussy and ass again, getting her button lubed and ready. "This may hurt a little princess but I promise you after a while you will like it." As he speaks to her soothingly he slides a butt plug slowly and gently into her tender bottom.

She squirms and whimpers a little bit but accepts the first gift like a trooper.

He can feel her shuddering and gently rubs her lower back to calm and soothe her.

'Ow, ow, OW!' Angel shouts in her mind but makes barely a peep out loud. She's fighting hard not to cry like a little baby. 'OMG that fucking hurts!' She whines inwardly. She doesn't complain out loud though. She knows if Daddy wants her to do it, it's for her own good and she needs to trust him.

Daddy pats her squarely on the bottom and she can feel the plug plunge even deeper with his swat as she gulps back a yelp.

"Now baby girl, this is going to feel funny at first but you will come to enjoy it. I promise. Just like you enjoy feeling Daddy's cock in there now, even though you were afraid of it at first." He coos to her softly, knowing full well she's freaking out a bit. "When you are with me you will wear this as often and as long as I like. If you need to go to the bathroom you will come tell me and if needed I will help you remove it and put it back in."

Angel blushes at the thought of having to ask to go to the bathroom. "Yes daddy" she whimpers quietly still in her 'Present' position.

Daddy smiles down at her. "You are such a good girl! Go have a quick shower now while I prepare your other gifts. Make sure you get good and clean for Daddy."

He swats her ass again just because it's fun to see her squirm and scamper out of the room with his present nestled firmly between her ass cheeks.

Angel steps into the shower before it really warms up and shivers as the cold water bites at her skin. The plug in her ass feels as strange and foreign as the water bottle in her snatch last night did. She wonders if it will feel funny when she sits too? She washes every inch of her body in a hurry, so excited about what could be coming next. When she stops the shower Daddy comes in and grabs the towel from her and covers her with kisses as he dries her off. Mmmmm it feels so good she forgets about the plug in her bottom for a minute...