Angel & Steven Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa fucks Steven in her wedding dress.
6.6k words
3.91
117.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Lisa sat at the vanity outlining her eye make up, she thought of the other evening. She thought of Steven's rough, demanding hands. She thought of his lips, that pulpy bottom lip with its subtle oak taste. She thought of his dick, could still feel her lips wrapping around its thickness-the smell of his balls. She closed her eyes. She felt him pressing against her, hands on her thighs, sliding up.

Lisa opened her eyes and gazed at her reflection. Her mane of dark brown hair was down, curled at the tips. Dark bangs crossed one eye. Her make up was smooth and transparent, finished with mascara-heavy, tigress eyes and deep purple lips. Ruby blush hinted her cheekbones. Her face was sculpted and carelessly vibrant. Skin the color of untouched desert earth.

"You stunner," she thought. "You got everyone fooled."

A scantly smile traced her exquisite features. She felt gorgeous, more so than usual-sexy and mysterious-as if every answer to every man's heart hid behind those smoky green eyes. After a thought, she applied a second coat of lipstick, wondering whether her full lips would glisten under Steven's semen within the hour.

In the bathroom she dropped her robe and prepared the bag.

She wanted every part of her extra clean for Steven. She thrilled in the idea of giving to him, completely submitting everything he wanted. She wanted to please Steven-more than anything she wanted to-simplifying her complex mind, forgetting her otherwise mundane life and focusing on the primal fulfillment of his most deep-seeded indulgences. Steven was a man who knew exactly what he wanted; and, more importantly, knew the triggers and voice to get it.

A shiver ran through her.

She imagined the afternoon serving Steven with her body, imagined the muscles in his arms, his stomach, the predatory glint in his eye, his foul words and games. However star-crossed they had been in the past, she ultimately thought Steven was hers. Lisa was A-list material (or so she whimsically thought), a sexually voracious plaything, a brunette Italian treasure whose very presence made mouths water and dicks leak; and Steven, however intolerably, however arrogant and conceited and self-involved, matched her. Every moment she's ever known him he matched her. And she would meet more than halfway.

"Maybe that's love," she thought.

For a moment, Lisa felt bad. She was married. She knew the consequences. She knew the danger. The events the night before replayed in her mind like a skipping film reel. Those things she did with her sister, hypnotized by the moment, warped and magnified by the coke-all that flesh, that hungry, thirsty, sexy flesh-fueled beyond sexual repose.

Today, Lisa knew what she planned to do, what she so eagerly planned to do in her very marital bed-without a doubt she knew. The devastatingly erotic things what would inevitable happen in the next couple of hours. Deep in her gut she knew when Steven arrived she would turn to mush. There was no denying it anymore. She would sink to her knees or press up against his chest. She would whisper every dirty thing that popped into her head.

For some inexplicable reason, Steven unhinged her, always had. Ever since they met her sophomore year in college, when they were together everything disappeared, leaving only them and their immediate pinnacles of pleasure. Everyone else was just a bystander-Todd, Lisa's poor husband-caught in the steamy crossfire.

She grinned. "Guilt. Such a second-degree emotion." She let the harsh feeling pass over her. Deep down, in the most black and white, cookie-cutter sense of herself, she was an evil bitch. And the strangest part was, she found a comfort in the title.

She was simply a product of her nature.

Her thoughts trailed back to her real man as she slowly inserted the tubing. Released the valve. She felt herself fill. A backwards eroticism-a combination of inner warm, animalism and slight, butterfly bloating.

After she cleaned thoroughly, Lisa returned to her bedroom.

In her towel, she shuffled through her wardrobe, wondering which outfit would set Steven's dick on fire.

Lisa wanted something that grabbed her waist and accentuated her hips. An outfit both luxurious and sexy, something that propped her tits like platters, something she wouldn't mind torn or stained with sperm.

Then she remembered.

She drew back hangers, scouring toward the back of her closet. She yanked a dress bag off the rack.

Through the transparent vinyl she eyed the ivory ensemble.

She hadn't worn it in almost two years.

Her wedding dress.

The illicit possibilities raced through her mind as she slid it from the bag. Its silky texture tingled her fingertips. Surprisingly, it still smelled fresh, almost new.

She tossed it on the bed, flattened it out.

Sliding the top drawer, Lisa filed through her underwear-an epic assortment of lace, thongs and matching bras.

She held up an ivory thong, barely a string dangling on her finger.

Lisa draped stockings over her arm, snatched a lace garter belt with frilled garters and laid the garments over her vanity chair. She dropped her towel and stepped into her thong, sliding the skinny waistbands high over her hips. She sat and posed her leg like a ballerina, slipped a stocking on, working it up her calf along her thigh. The dainty fabric sculpted her legs in patterned white sheer.

Lisa brought her legs up completely-her knees on her shoulders-ran her hands over the backs of her thighs, up to her ankles and worked the garter over them. She slinked off the chair sensually and eased the garter along her thighs, over her ballooning hips. With graceful execution Lisa snapped the frilled garters, straightened and craned beautifully.

At her closet, she donned her feet with white platinum heels; the added three inches and dramatic arch gave her posture an immaculate, statuesque beauty.

She twinkled.

She almost forgot.

Kicking a foot behind her, she reached the top shelf, pulling a lilac box.

She flipped the cover.

The white veil glinted in the light.

Slowly she raised it over her head. The sparkling tiara fit neatly within her dark hair. She aided the drape over her face. Through her veil, her face hinted at a smile.

Suddenly her phone rang.

With a finger on her lips, Lisa waited.

Waited for a lifetime.

After four rings, she slowly answered.

"Hello handsome," she said.

"Hi playgirl." Steven's voice was dark and assuming.

"Was wondering when you'd call," Lisa said.

"Thinking of me?"

"Maybe." Her stomach did somersaults just talking to him.

"Naughty things I hope?"

"Mostly," she said.

"Do tease and tell."

Lisa giggled. "Nooo, a lady never tells."

"Pure class, aren't you?"

"You love me."

"But you weren't much of a lady last night."

"Wasn't I?"

"Or this morning for that matter."

"Oh dear, you won't tell my husband will you? He hates it when I forget my manners."

"I dunno, maybe I should. Let him know what a dirty mouth his wife's got."

"But he's not here."

"You're all alone?" Steven asked.

"Just me."

"Really."

"In this big . . . empty . . . house."

"And my Lisa's lonely?"

"Lisa is," she said.

Suddenly, Lisa heard the front door click, swing open. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Well, what if I told you I was downstairs?" he asked.

Lisa grinned into the phone. "I'd have to say that's quite inappropriate Steven."

Footsteps quietly thudded in the foyer. "Not as inappropriate as what I'm about to do to you," he said. His playful voice was certainly in the house, in blatant earshot through her open bedroom door.

"But I'm not done dressing yet," Lisa said.

The footsteps clapped the stairs. "I can wait."

Lisa's face glowed beneath her veil. "Any . . . preferences?" she asked.

"Hmm." His voice approached the landing. "I guess I'd have to see exactly what my options are."

The door swung open.

Steven leaned on the doorframe, his phone on his ear. Black sunglasses wrapped his chiseled face, his strong cheekbones. His dark hair was stylishly tattered.

Lisa drew a breath and held it there. She gushed with his presence. She popped her hip out. Her thunderous tits propped proudly on her chest.

For a moment Steven was silent, relishing the view. Filing the image inside his mind. Slowly, he peeled off his glasses. Lisa smiled under the veil. He could hide it all he wanted, but she could tell-Steven's ravenous look said it all.

Her golden, tanned body was perfect.

Lisa, the slut princess-bride.

She turned her phone off-she knew by Steven's stare she was going to be busy.

Steven grinned. "And you said you weren't dressed."

"You like?" Lisa asked.

He clicked his phone shut. He slightly brushed her as he passed, sitting on the edge of the white-blanketed bed, Lisa and Todd's four-post marital bed. He glanced at the wedding dress beside him, bit a cigarette from his pack and held it between his lips.

"You wanna play bride?" he asked, snapping a Zippo from his jacket. "Cause you know I'm not playing groom." He lit the cigarette and puffed.

Lisa glowed with his cat-and-mouse play. "I don't want the groom."

She turned and showed him her ass-the golden mounds split by the white thong. She ground her hips back at him, looked over her bare shoulder as she humped the air.

"Come on best man," she said. "Don't cha wanna assfuck the bride?"

"You are sucha fucking flirt Lisa."

She ran a hand over the top of her breasts.

"What? Me?" She feigned innocence. "Not me, I'm a princess."

"Of course you are," he said. Steven waved his finger. "Come here Princess."

Lisa slowly strutted toward him, taking her time, swaying her five-star hips, rocking every inch of her ass for Steven's visual pleasure. Flipping her veil back, she reached out, tweezed the cigarette from his mouth and took a pull.

"Hope you don't mind," she said.

She held it to her lips and dragged, leaving lipstick on the filter. She looked down at him, over her luscious C cup tits.

"You like the bride Steven?"

"You make it look too good baby," he said.

Lisa smiled. With the cigarette in her mouth she slowly spun, modeling her fantastic, smooth curves. Her hourglass perfection.

"You like my body?" she asked.

Steven sighed. He leaned back on his elbows and massaged his dick through his pants. "Jesus fucking Christ Lisa, you're so fucking gorgeous."

Lisa swelled at his words.

"Yeah?" She ran a hand from her hair, over her neck and shoulders. Her skin singed with delight. "You like these fat titties?" She squeezed her elbows and leaned over, her large breasts spilling between them. "Cause maybe I'll let you kiss em. If you're a good boy."

"Heh. Fuck that." Steven lunged out and spit on her chest.

Lisa gasped, the saliva dripping between her cleavage, over her nipples. She left it there, running over her, collected on her tits. She knew what it looked like.

Smoke wisped from her lips. "Bastard," she said. "Wanna spit on me? I'm a lady."

"I wanna rub my dick all over you," Steven said.

Lisa closed her eyes and moaned at the thought. "Umm, do I make it hard?"

"So fucking hard."

She arced up, rolling her hips, dancing to music only she could hear. She was everywhere she wanted to be, here, with Steven beneath her, watching her; she was in control after all, in some backward sort of way. She opened her eyes and slinked like a snake. The soft, firm feel of her body under her hands fueled her, Steven's hungry gaze fanning the flames.

Steven muttered under his breath: "Yes. Yes, you glamorous bitch. Model for me. Model that killer body for me."

She turned and arched her back, sticking her butt out. "Like this?"

"Just like that."

Lisa gyrated her smooth ass, slightly shaking it, tickled by the bouncing flesh. She lured Steven with her hip's gentle, provocative movements.

Steven reached out and ran his hands down the long line of her back, down her sculpted small waist, bulging out over her mouth-watering hips.

Lisa cooed under his touch. "Mmm, you feel good." She took another drag, relishing the smoke, the shape of Steven's seasoned hands.

"Lisa, I fucking OWN this ass."

Her pussy oozed at his commanding tone. "Oh, you asshole. Say that again."

"I own your ass Lisa."

"Umm." She rolled her hips back at him, nearly touching his lap, grinding the space between them.

Steven whispered: "I fucking own it. Your ass's mine."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Want me to crown your cock with my princess ass? Fuck my little anus over your king cock?"

"God, fuck yes."

"You wanna shoot your sperm in it?"

"Ugh, you're killin me."

He softly blew on her ass-cool and tingling. After the flesh pimpled, he leaned out and ran his warm tongue across, from cheek to cheek-a wet trail of saliva. His tongue caught her thong and he grabbed it in his teeth. He let it slap back over the crack of her ass.

Lisa groaned. "That's so good Steven. Yes."

Steven bit down on her butt flesh; she felt his teeth grab and hold, his tongue dancing out over her skin. His tongue was warm and rough and wet-dripping wet. She glanced back over her shoulder.

"Hungry baby?" she asked.

"Starved."

"Then why don't you eat this prize?" Lisa dramatically perked her butt in his face. "It's all clean for you." She grinned sultrily. "That is, until you fill it with sperm."

Steven met her eyes with a devious leer. Lisa watched him slide her thong to the side and spread apart her meaty ass.

"Does my asshole look yummy?" she asked.

He eye-fucked her as he inched closer. "Delectable."

"Think your dick'll fit in it?"

"If I get it wet enough," he said.

Her nerves pinched in excitement. She closed her eyes and waited.

She felt Steven's tongue unroll from his mouth, across the inner walls of her ass, over her butt hole. The tip circled the rim, wetting it-a tingling sensation that ran through Lisa's body, freckling every pore.

"You are hungry, aren't you? Umm, yes. Taste my perfect ass." His tongue suddenly dove in and she gasped air. "Ahhh!"

His tongue flicked inside her anus, then poked deeper, probing her.

Lisa groaned. "Yes, YES Steven. You do, you DO own it. Eat it, eat it."

Lisa felt his hands move. One whirled around her hips, over her stomach to her pubis. He gently pressed up, pulling her pussy flesh, exposing her clit. The other hand softly grazed her pussy lips, then found and moved over her vulnerable clit. He tenderly massaged there, in a small circular rhythm as he butt-fucked her with his tongue, penetrating her with salivating, squirming muscle.

Without thinking, Lisa dropped the cigarette-Steven knew her spots.

"Oh Jesus, your fingers," she said. "Right there. Eat my butt."

She tossed her head back, the veil dancing on her head. She grabbed her knees and mashed her ass in Steven's face. She wanted him to have it, eat it. She was his. She wanted his whole tongue in her ass. He never relented, fringing her pussy faster and faster, expertly building up the pressure on her clit. She oozed, tickled and titillated.

Lisa panted. "Yes, yes. Got me dripping. Oh fuck-"

Steven's steady fingers and hungry tongue cranked into overdrive. His fingers spun a blur over her pussy. He barely pulled his tongue out of her ass, just kept cramming it in, lapping circles inside her.

Lisa felt electric.

On a cloud.

She arched and cringed, could have screamed. She felt the veil swing over her face, touch her open lips. Her tits heaved on her chest and she grabbed them, twisting her nipples. Every erotic zone of her body cried out, boiled from the inside, a sublime and climatic charge rippling from her pussy to her knees to her pretty naked toes.

"Ah fuck, fuck, fuck-"

The room spun, patched up. The sunlight in the windows seemed to intensify, to explode whiteness, to flare in rings. Heat radiated from her skin. Lisa was sure she must be screaming, she must be screaming something-she wasn't sure how loud-but oh god, how good she felt, she couldn't describe, she couldn't believe.

An all-encompassing, head-to-toes fuck of the senses.

"I'm gonna-oh FUCK! Steven, I love it! You're making me, making me-"

Blood raced through her and her fingertips went numb.

And finally . . .

She erupted.

Erupted in spastic ecstasy.

She jolted forward-Steven lunging into her ass as she squirmed-yowling, shrieking on an edge between mad bliss and fully realized passion-a visceral and splintering climax.

"I'm cumming! Oh GOD, FUCK!"

Her pussy sopped under Steven's busy fingers.

"Don't stop! Oh, oh!"

Her butt quivered over his tongue.

"FUCK!"

Her knees shook and nearly gave out. She grabbed her thighs for support, completely bent over, Steven's tongue buried in her ass.

Her head spun. She panted air.

And slowly . . .

"Oh Jesus."

She began to return.

Her mind clouded with the comedown.

She felt Steven's hand move away. His tongue withdrew from her and lapped up her ass over her lower back. He tenderly freckled her back with quiet, soft kisses as she regained herself.

"Mmm, whatta meal," he said.

Lisa giggled, gathering her breath. She turned to face him, her smile a mixed expression of complete satisfaction, awe and lust.

She panted through her veil. "You bad boy," she said.

"I just couldn't help myself," he said. He leaned back and tugged his belt. "And now . . . it's time for your helping." He popped his fly.

"Oh god." Lisa's eyes swelled. "Did I do that?"

Steven's dick weaned against his boxer briefs.

Lisa bent toward him, running her hands up his thighs. Her voice oozed sex. "Looks like you need a pretty mouth to fuck." She leaned over and dragged her plump tits up Steven's chest, over his chin. She drew her veil back and whispered: "Can it be my pretty mouth?" Lisa inched into him, felt his hot breath on her face.

She kissed him.

A long, deep, sensual kiss.

She took her time-she could kiss him for hours-tasting his mouth, the taste of smoke and man. His original, appetizing flavor invigorated her, made her skin stand all over her body.

As her delicate tongue danced through his mouth, exploring him, lapping every corner, she reached down and ran her hand over the stretched fabric of his underwear, her fingers languishing over Steven's bulge. She felt the topside of his tongue as it swirled through her mouth. She moaned slightly.

Suddenly, he drew back. "Suck my dick Lisa."

She sucked on his bottom lip; and as it popped out of her mouth they met eyes.

Without a word Lisa lowered between his legs, dragging her tits over him, drawing back his waistband as she sunk.

The colossal bulge spilt through the opening . . .

And his cock sprung in the air, jolting forward.

Lisa almost whined in glee. "Oh Poppa, my butt must taste good."

Her mouth watered. Her body flushed.

Steven grinned arrogantly. "The bride like her cake?"

Lisa groaned approval.

His cock was huge, pulsing. A god-hammer of flesh. Eight plus inches, as thick as her wrist.

"God, you're huge." She swooned up at him. "You fucking badass, I never get used to it, it's sooo thick."

Steven put his arms behind his head. "Go ahead," he said. "Pamper yourself princess."

She gazed in adoration, oozed in need. She was almost desperate for it, to wrap her lips around it. She sunk on all fours, coiled beneath his balls like a cat waiting to pounce. She flattened the veil back and peered past the mammoth cock above her.

Steven smiled wickedly. "Lick the whole fucking thing Lisa," he said.

"Can I start with these big fucking sperm bags?"

"Help yourself."

Lisa spit on his balls. She massaged the saliva in gently, then dragged her tongue over his swollen scrotum. Her hands roamed the base as she moistened and tickled his tight sack with playful licks. The fleshy taste of Steven's nuts overwhelmed her taste buds, and she dove in, roughly bathing his balls in mouth slime.

12