Angel & the Devil's Handmaiden

Story Info
Vampire's uncontrollable lust leads to threesome.
4.9k words
4.37
20.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the one night of the year when I can actually go out and be myself. I spend so much time trying to be someone else, someone socially acceptable. But Halloween? I am I.

Forty-seven years ago, I became a vampire. I don't have some incredible saga to tell, the way Lestat or Diana have; it was just something I wanted. I had a fetish for vampires and loved being bitten. I found a vampire; she transformed me, the end. I was afraid of age. But I digress.

I used to hate Halloween for the trite costumes. Every man looks like a fraternity prank, every woman like a slutty version of some traditionally feminine occupation: nurse, cheerleader, Heidi. It sets feminism back every year.

Then I realized this was my night to come out of my shell. My catlike yellow eyes see so much better without my usual blue contacts over them. I can let my fangs grow and not worry about the reaction I receive. And this year? I decided I would dress normally. I would dress the way normal women do for Halloween: as a vampire whore. I ditched my human name, Alison, and flaunted my given name: Akasha. Spirit-Energy Queen.

I was meeting my best friend of twelve years at the bar. He's my only human friend, and the only one who knows my identity. We have always flirted with each other, but it never went anywhere. He doesn't want to be turned; he likes his eternal damnation the old fashioned way: alcohol, cigarettes, and selfishness. I love him.

When he turned and saw me, his jaw dropped. I suddenly felt insecure in my stilettos and thigh-high fishnets. I tugged at my short satin skirt, hoping he didn't see my milky skin underneath. I shouldn't have worn a thong! He wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on my cheek. My waist is already small, and tonight the corset binds it to be even smaller. Feeling his arm around me was a completely new feeling, a combination of power and frailty.

"You, my dear, are quite a surprise this evening. You look amazing. What possessed you?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

He touched my collarbone, lightly grazing the fullness of my breast, pushed up on display by the corset. He said, "Well I'm definitely surprised!" and laughed with his deep, hoarse laugh.

"And you, Seth, dressed this way for my amusement, I suppose," I said to him.

He was wearing a traditional cassock and a priest's collar. He looked incredibly sexy. The cross around his neck gave me a twinge of sadness. I had been catholic Christian before I was turned, and I could not wear a cross any more. It felt like a 100 pound albatross around my neck. He saw me staring at it and said, "Don't worry, ma petite, it isn't blessed. I'm only pretending to cure you of your wicked ways."

Another throaty laugh from him and I was laughing as well. We looked at each other for a moment, seeing each other with new eyes. We had always flirted, but tonight was different somehow. We toasted to each other- to our long friendship- and headed to the bar, scanning the crowd for innocent victims for our game. I love to watch him with other women. It gives me such pleasure to see him happy.

After a drink, we separated to find our quarry. I was surprised at the stares I received. People complimented me on the realism of my yellow cat eyes and sharp fangs. Men stared. Amusingly, they were staring at my eyes, not my chest, for once! I flirted with tons of guys, but there were only two kinds: the ones in fraternity costumes and those too insecure to wear one. A non-costumed man struck up a conversation with me, and I engaged. He was a nice person, but so very boring. He would start a topic but then know nothing about it. He bragged he was building a house with home-theatre wiring; when I asked if it was X10, he looked at me blankly. I couldn't break free, and couldn't find Seth anywhere. Then the conversation faded from my ears, and I could hear the pulse of a human, his heart beating in time with mine. My quim throbbed with every beat of his heart as I turned to see him pass, catching a glimpse of the back of him.

He was tall, with dark brownish black hair and light skin. He was wearing a floor-length duster and a white shirt, its stiff white lace collar tightly wrapped around his neck. His hair was modern, but his clothing was that of an old-world aristocrat. He appeared to be looking for someone. He turned his head, scanning the crowd, and his beautiful blue eyes looked sad. I was riveted to him. I missed my own blue eyes, the color of a tropical ocean at sunrise, the color they were before I turned. His pale skin was flawless, and I forgave his modern haircut with his old-world clothing. Then I saw them. His mouth opened slightly in discomfort, and I saw his teeth.

Even as a human, I had an obsession with nice teeth. If a man was plain, but had beautiful teeth, I would become aroused on sight. Men I dated who had nice teeth were kissed eagerly as I would suck and lick their teeth. This man I saw tonight had incredible teeth. I nearly gasped when I saw that his canines were long and pointed. His tongue touched the tip of one of them, and though I knew they weren't real, I was already seduced. He disappeared into the crowd. I realized that the boring man was still talking to me.

I listened to him drone on about more topics that he thought would impress me, and I felt guilty about how I'd been ignoring him. But hey, his life is short, and he should be talking to a woman who will actually sleep with him. I excused myself, said I was going to look for my friend, and went to hunt my quarry.

Searching a crowded bar is not easy, and even in stilettos I'm only 5'10" or so. I bumped into Seth but didn't tell him of my find. He was with a couple of women who were cute, so I didn't want to talk long. We smiled at each other and I edged behind him. To my surprise, he grabbed between my legs and felt the wetness on my underwear. I stopped and let him touch me as he flirted with two others. Closing my eyes, I tried to attune to that heartbeat again, but with no luck. Where would a morose-looking man go if he couldn't find his buddies? To the bar for a drink, of course. I pulled away from Seth and headed for the bar.

There he was. This was no time to play games, to seduce him slowly. I walked up to him with no fear and bared my teeth in a smile. He saw them and smiled; I melted seeing those fangs in his mouth. He introduced himself as Angel. I couldn't believe he chose such a trite name, but as it turns out, he's always gone by that name, even before the show. He was born on Halloween, so the vampire costume had been a natural choice. Now I knew why I could feel his pulse inside me. He put his arm around me, feeling my corset, sliding his hand down my back to grab my ass.

My skirt was so short, and my underwear so small, that the action of grabbing my firm behind pulled up my skirt and he grabbed bare skin. I felt such pleasure and shock at his boldness. His cerulean eyes widened when he realized where he was touching me. He apologized with insincerity and I laughed, moving closer to him. He was Mine now.

The rest of our conversation was unimportant. His eyes were not sad, they were drunk, and now they shone with lust. We started walking to the dance floor together, but we lost his friend. I wanted to find Seth again, so I decided to let him go find his friend. Angel grabbed me and kissed me. His teeth carelessly grazed my lips, obviously new in his fresh human mouth. I wanted to taste him but held back. I knew I would find him again; the heartbeat would lead me to him.

I found Seth jumping and dancing to the funk music, the sax blasting with intensity. I grabbed his neck. Smiling, I said with a fake southern drawl, "I snagged me a vampire." He smiled and we danced. This young fresh woman danced beside him, her skin plump and tan, her round hips moving with grace to the beat. I touched her arm. She pulled away, perhaps not used to feeling another woman touch her. I pulled her hand toward Seth, placing it on the small of his back, curling my own arm around Seth's shoulder. Her boyfriend danced behind her, smiling at me.

I moved in front of Seth, pushing my firm behind against him, feeling how hard he was. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. Her hands were now wrapped around his chest. We pressed together and I felt Seth's breath against my neck. The music pulsed through me, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw the akashic aura of my quarry. His eyes looked sad again, scanning the crowd for my face. He could not feel my pulse the way I could sense his. I reached for him, pulling him to me with such force that his rum and coke spilled on my arm. He grabbed the sticky flesh, leaned me back, and kissed me. I pushed his mouth hard against mine, and were it not for Seth's strong arm around me, I would have fallen to the floor with the power of that kiss.

I pulled Angel to me and the four of us danced. The soft, sweet young girl swayed those hips so provocatively that I had to touch them. Her rhythm was incredible. I love to dance, and maybe after a few hundred years of trying, I will be good at it! With Angel's hand searching my body, Seth kissed my shoulder, touching the girl, watching her boyfriend watch us. Angel pulled back, and those soulful eyes searched my soulless ones. With one hand on my neck, he touched the creamy skin on my thigh. He touched my wet underwear and I wanted him intensely. I tugged at the black lace, pulling it aside. His fingers touched my wetness, his face showing his pleasure. His fingers found my clit and rubbed it somewhat carelessly.

The alcohol had dulled his senses. Were it not for my dripping wetness, I would have felt raw. Seth gripped my waist, felt the curve of my breast and I began to moan. Angel pressed my hand to his crotch and I felt his wonderfully pulsating erection. He pushed his fingers around my quim, sliding in the wetness, slipping inside of me. I tightened around his two fingers as he pushed inside of me to the pulse of the bass. I moaned, Seth moaned, turned on by seeing me in ecstasy. Angel stared lustfully into my eyes. The lyrics of the song swam in my head, and I sang to him, meaning every word:

"Watch out, you're gonna get it, and I'm gonna give it to you

Watch out, you're gonna get it, and I'm gonna give it to you." I moaned, I breathed the words, and Angel kissed me. My teeth sharpened with bloodlust, cutting my own mouth. His fingers were making my pussy pulse uncontrollably. On the verge of orgasm, I put one of my hands on his cock, one on Seth's. I had always been sexual, even as a human, but this was the most incredible feeling I'd had in years.

Angel began to beg to take me home. I was afraid of my lust. I might accidentally kill him, smothering that beautiful soul with my passion. Seth always helped keep me away from men I didn't want to ruin. As Angel begged, I sucked my juices from his fingers and coyly shook my head no. He pleaded to take me home, promising to awaken me as early as I needed. I shook my head no, realizing that he wasn't taking no for an answer. His lust was taking over. Sensing the danger of it, I leaned my head back on Seth's shoulder and whispered the signal: "help."

Knowing that I didn't want to hurt Angel, Seth sprung into action. He pulled away from the sweet girl, wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me from Angel's pleading grasp. I reached my arms to Angel, and his face showed such sudden loneliness and betrayal; he reached toward me, but Seth had already whisked me too far from his reach. Seth and I spilled outside and the cool night air made me shiver in my scant costume.

"Akasha, are you OK?"

"Oh my god. My god, Seth, I want him so badly."

"But you don't want to kill him, right? You're afraid you'll drink too much."

"I don't even want his blood. I want to fuck him. I want to fuck him hard. You felt how wet I was earlier? And that was before I even kissed him."

"Akasha, ma petite, I want you with that intensity. I never knew how much before."

I was not shocked. All night, I had seen Seth in a new way. We had always been friends, but never crossed the line into lovers, not in all of these years. But tonight, I could tell we both felt something new. I kissed his mouth, trying to forget Angel. Seth reached for my wetness. It soaked through my underwear, the tops of my thighs wet with anticipation. Seth searched my eyes, then softly spoke.

"Maybe all three of us can have what we want, then." My eyes questioned him, intrigued.

"Ma petite, it's too cold for you out here. Take my keys and go to my car. I will go find him for you." He kissed me with a sweetness I recognized as transference from the girl on the dance floor. I went to his car.

A few minutes later, he returned with Angel, whose eyes showed the haze of alcohol and confusion. As soon as he saw me, the fire of lust returned. Seth drove to the North side of the city, to a bed and breakfast near his house. He left the car to check in, and I looked into the back seat. Angel was lying back, barely conscious, his prosthetic teeth biting his lower lip. I put my hand over the seat and stroked him, feeling his erection swell under my hand. I wanted to pounce on him.

Seth and I supported his weight as we moved to the cottage door. We laid him on the bed and heard a knock on the door.

"Room Service, sir."

The waiter moved in the room with a bottle of champagne and a silver pot of coffee, plus several candles. As he lit each one around the room, he avoided my gaze. I can only imagine what he was thinking. It was obvious what was going to happen. Seth paid him and locked the door. I uncorked the champagne, and Seth poured Angel a cup of coffee.

"Drink, man, she's a tiger. You're going to want to be awake for this." Angel sipped, and Seth and I poured champagne, sitting by the bed, softly speaking over glasses of champagne. We toasted and drank, I spitting mine into a coffee mug. Even if I can't swallow it, I can still enjoy its silky taste on my tongue. Seth whispered to me.

"I don't know why tonight feels so different. I've loved you as my friend for years. I knew we could never be a couple, so I wrote it off. But seeing you tonight, seeing your real eyes, seeing your lust? I feel something new. I want to show you how much I love you."

"I love you too, mon chou. The lust in my heart for Angel has stirred my feelings for you, churning up the dusty desire I had for you- the desire I buried when I realized we would never be together. I want you for tonight, I want to love you."

"I love you as much, m'amour. Nous suckons, non?" I smiled at his joke. "Now, Akasha, what shall we do with him?" He motioned toward Angel, still nursing a cup of coffee.

"Keep me from killing him, Seth. Hold back my bloodlust. Let him take me, and you can control me gently."

He leaned toward me, our breath mingling. "Your wish be done. As you wish." He leaned to kiss me, and Angel stirred, the caffeine quickening his pulse. I moved to the bed with Seth. Seth sat against the headboard and motioned for me to lie in his lap. I complied. He softly kissed me, unzipping my skirt. I raised my feet toward the ceiling and he pulled the skirt past my shoes, flinging it onto the chair. I saw Angel watching with interest. Seth tilted my head to the side and back, kissing my mouth softly, motioning for Angel to touch me. He touched my corset, feeling the steel boning constraining my breasts. Seth took the filmy black scarf from my neck, slowly tickling my skin with its fringe. His erection throbbed against my back. Angel kissed my fresh, clean throat with a tenderness that surprised me. As his hands slowly pulled the cups of my corset back, Seth put the scarf around my eyes. Through the fabric, I could only see the shadows of Angel playing in the candlelight.

My nipples were stiff, one held in Seth's fingers, the other in Angel's mouth. Seth whispered "I love you," then addressed Angel.

"So, you want her? I told you she was a tiger. I am holding her back for you, so you can take her as you like. Listen to me and maybe together we can hope to please her. Now, take off your clothes."

I was afraid Angel would not take kindly to another man telling him what to do, but I could see his shadow rise from the bed. He removed his coat, untied his starched collar, and dropped them to the floor.

"Good. Now, remove your belt and give it to me. Put your pants with the rest." Wordlessly, Angel complied, moving with the rhythm of unheard music. Seth whispered softly in my ear, "we will please you, my love, if it is the last thing we both do."

Angel hovered over me, kissing my nipples, his fingers searching my quim again. Seth kissed me and removed his own shirt as though his movements were choreographed with Angel's. I now recognized the rhythm was the pulse of my own heart, guiding both of them to please me. I could barely breathe under the tight corset any more. Angel searched my breasts with his wet mouth, his pointed canines grazing my smooth skin. Seth could see my strained breathing, and unzipped the busk of my corset, all the way down my torso. My abdomen heaved in relief. Seth opened the corset slowly, as though opening a shell to reveal its pearl. Angel sucked in his breath and dove eagerly at my skin. His kisses were sloppy.

"Down boy, slow down," Seth barked at him. Angel pulled back. "Now, help me unhook her stockings." Just feeling all four of their hands working feverishly on my thighs sent me into moans of pleasure. With my corset freed, Seth threw it onto a chair. He kissed my mouth and Angel unstrapped my shoes. He moved up my thigh, kissing right next to my sopping wet underwear. His hands wrapped around the top of my stocking, pulling it down my leg, kissing and sucking my skin. The stocking dropped to the floor and he repeated the dance on my other leg. Seth rubbed my stiff nipples, wet from the kisses of Angel's mouth. He moved his hands down the curves of my hips, putting his fingers under the strings of my thong. Angel took the lead and pulled my underwear slowly down my bare legs. As Angel reached my ankle, he pulled my other foot closer, all ten toes in his hands. He kissed and licked my feet, the polished nails bitter against his tongue. I put my feet against his hips. Sensing what I wanted, Seth drew back from kissing me long enough to tell Angel what to do.

"Put your weight on her feet." Angel paused, not thinking I would be strong enough to hold him. "Do it!" Seth commanded. Angel lowered his weight onto my feet. His hip bones dug into my arches, and I could feel how muscular his abdomen was. As I lowered him onto me I felt his erection touch my skin. His hands steadying his weight by pressing on my ribs, I pushed his hips toward the foot of the bed. He rose off of my feet and I wrapped my shins around his shoulders. His kisses on my abdomen were more controlled as they moved down my body. I reached to push his mouth into my loins, but Seth grabbed my wrists.

"Easy, my sweet, let us please you. Enjoy it as long as you can." He pulled my arms back, restraining me. I could feel his erection in the small of my back. I reached behind me, feeling his cock through the cloth of his pants. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and whispered to him.

"Please." He let go of my wrists and pushed his pants past his hips. "Angel, help him." Angel stopped kissing me, startled.

"No!"

"I don't mean for you to touch him. He is mine tonight. Just pull the ankles of his pants and put them on the floor." Angel sighed in relief and complied.

Now that all three of us were naked, the pace became more feverish. I grasped the tip of Seth's cock behind me, and touched my fingers to my mouth to taste the saltiness of his precum. Angel's breath was hot on my pussy. I knew that its lips were red and glistening with the wetness of my lust for him. I wished I could see those blue eyes. Seth began to push his erection against my back, and he sighed in my ear. Angel's fresh mouth touched my clit in a sweet kiss, sucking it gently into his mouth, licking it. Seth's grinding was moving my body. One of his arms was wrapped around my large breasts, one nipple in his fingers. The other breast was being fondled by Angel's eager fingers. Seth's other arm was under my breasts, moving my ribcage up and down, his hips grinding into me. Angel held still, his mouth gently pressed against my open quim. With each of Seth's thrusts, my clit was pressed against Angel's tongue. Seth's pace became frenetic, his passion gripping him, his voice ever louder as his orgasm approached. I had heard his passionate orgasm before, watching him have sex with his girlfriends, but never had I heard his passion directed toward me. I leaned toward his throat, controlling my urge to bite him, kissing and sucking his dark skin, feeling the vibration of his deep voice.

12