Angel & Two More Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

"Okay, Gus. Get my pussy good and ready," she instructed him. "Get your cock ready too."

Although this was a new experience for him, he easily figured out what to do. After removing the cap from the bottle, he saw how the narrow tip would fit into the beautiful pink hole Angel had reached back to pull open for him. Gus knelt close behind her, pressed the end against the lovely opening and twisted it until it slipped inside.

"Oooo, that already feels good," Angel sighed. "Lube me up really well."

After squeezing in a big dollop of the lubricant, Gus thought for a second, and squirted another into her. He removed the bottle but was unsure what to do, until Angel gave him some more instructions.

"Put your finger in my pussy and spread the lubricant around."

Rather gingerly, Gus did as he was told. Angel's expressions of pleasure as his finger turned inside her and fucked in and out encouraged him, and he did as thorough a job as he could, even covering the puckered ring around the outside. With that done, he knew what to do next, and thoroughly coated his cock, noticing the molded pyramids and stars on the condom.

While Gus was preparing himself, Angel rolled onto her back, pulling a pillow under her head and resting her lower back on the pile she had erected earlier. She looked up her body at Gus and reached under her bum to spread her cheeks again, in a clear invitation to him to start fucking her there. By that time, he was just as avid as she was, and he walked toward her on his knees until the tip of his cock was pressed against the beautiful pink place where he knew it was wanted, and where he wanted it.

"Mmmm, that feels good already," Angel murmured. "Take your time, but I want all of your nice, big cock in my pussy."

Augustus wanted the same thing. Although he was still learning, he had very much admired the beauty of the pussy he was about to fuck. The center resembled a pink baby rosebud, and it was surrounded by puckering that faded into a lovely ivory white. He had also touched the texture of the skin that was surrounding the pink hole, and it had felt even softer and smoother than most women's faces. As he prepared to make the first penetration, he realized Angel's pussy would be one of the most beautiful places his cock had ever been.

It was also one of the tightest. Angel's hands were pulling apart her cheeks for him, and he could feel the end of his cock against the small opening she was making, but it wouldn't quite fit. He reached between the soft cheeks and pried open the adorable rosebud with the index finger and thumb of one hand. That was enough and, with one firm push, the head of his cock popped into Angel's snug pussy. She cooed happily, and Gus could feel the muscles there already squeezing him just inside the rim. He thrust forward again, and almost an inch of his shaft slid into the place where he and Angel both wanted it. There was no longer any need for him to hold her pussy open, so he placed that hand on her soft hip.

"Ooooo, that feels good," Angel murmured. "But help my raise my legs, and it'll feel even better for both of us."

"Okay. It feels great to me too. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Rather than telling him, Angel showed him, starting to lift one of her legs. Gus saw what needed to be done, and hooked his arm under her knee and guided it so the back of her ankle rested against his shoulder. His cock was deeply enough in her tight pussy that he no longer needed to guide it so, when she started to raise her other leg, he helped that one until it rested against his other shoulder. Gus's hands naturally went to rest against the fronts of the T-girl's soft thighs, and he quickly found he could press on her there and gain leverage for plunging his cock more deeply into her pussy. With another gentle push, another inch of his hard shaft slid into her.

"Mmmm, yeah. You're doing that just right. Now, give me all of that nice, big cock!"

That was what Gus wanted to do, and that was what he did. After a series of short, firm thrusts, his entire shaft was buried in the tight pussy of the lovely T-girl. He smiled as he looked down at her body, seeing her squirming in pleasure in front of him, noting how her luscious breasts swayed gently with her movements. His ears were also favored, from the happy sounds his cock was eliciting. Slowly, he pulled it most of the way out, leaving only the head buried inside Angel's pussy and, after pausing a few seconds, he drove the entire hard cylinder back in, until his pubic hair was tickling the insides of her cheeks. She moaned blissfully, and Gus earnestly expressed his pleasure too, from the sensation of the tight muscles in her love channel massaging the entire length of his cock.

Over and over, Augustus pulled it almost all the way out, before plunging his shaft back into Angel's tight pussy, pulling against her thighs to make sure it was embedded to the hilt. Every time she felt it surging into her, Angel fucked back to meet it, moaning from the joy his thick cock was giving her. The Aqualube was doing its job too, and there was no friction, just the exquisite pleasure from the two sensitive organs caressing each other.

Angel looked up at the face of Augustus, glad to see what a great time he was having with their coupling. It couldn't have been as great as her time was, however. Every time his shaft drove into her pussy, it stretched the opening, sending waves of delight crashing through her body. All along its path, the thick cylinder expanded her love channel as it burrowed its way in, creating another kind of thrill that throbbed from her toes to her fingertips.

The best part of the fucking she was getting, as usual, was what the head of his cock and most of its length were doing to her prostate gland, what Angel called her rear clit. Every stroke into her pussy raked that sensitive spot with the molded pleasure bumps on the condom, sending great breakers of pleasure crashing through her, from head to toe. After less than two minutes of the deep thrusting, Angel's body was thrashing around on the bed and her front clit was almost erect, waving back and forth against her belly.

They fucked like that for a long time, slowly, letting the pleasure build up for both of them. Her clit was hard, and Angel was ready to cum, so she reached out to take hold of it, hoping that Gus would see her and remember what she told him. He did recall her instructions on sex with T-girls, but there was a difference between then and when it was time for him to fondle and stroke her clit until the T-girl ejaculated. Then, the organ had been covered by her knickers and couldn't actually be seen. When the time arrived for him to take it in his hand he realized that, except for being smaller, it looked exactly like his cock or that of any other man.

However, when he looked down on the T-girl in front of him, he realized that she was 100% woman, despite the similarity. No man in the world had such a beautiful face with that flawless complexion or, especially, the big succulent breasts that were dancing and swaying with her movements. Pushing aside Angel's hand, he took her throbbing clit gently in the palm and fingers of his, and began stroking it in time with the thrusts of his hard shaft into her pussy.

"Yes! Like that! Play with my clit and fuck me good and hard," she urged him.

Gus did as she asked, because his own climax was imminent. He could only use one hand on her thigh for leverage, but the Aqualube had fully liquefied by then, and it was working perfectly. There was no friction at all as he drove his cock in and out of Angel's slick pussy, nothing but the tightness of her rippling muscles as they massaged his cock. Gus's climax was welling up inside his groin, when he felt her clit jerking in his hand, and a big spurt of her semen sprayed out onto his and her bodies. He kept pumping on it at the same pace, until she ejaculated twice more, just before his own climax exploded. As Angel had done, he shot out three bursts of cum, filling his condom before he was through.

"That was wonderful, Gus. You did that just right." Angel was generous in her praise, because it was the truth, and she wanted more sex action before curling up to sleep with the burly man.

He wanted more too, but first he wanted to lie down for a while. That was what he wanted to do, but Gus's cock was so comfortable in Angel's pussy that he hated the thought of pulling it out, and he didn't know what else to do. She saw what the problem was, and knew what to do about it. Angel moved her legs so they were no longer resting on his shoulders, and let them slide down until they were resting lightly against his hips. She reached up with her right hand and started to push on his side, while turning her body in the direction, hoping he would get the hint.

He did, and slowly fell to the side, while Angel rolled in the same direction. They ended up lying on their sides, face to face, but Gus's cock slipped out of her pussy when they landed. She didn't mind that, because the next place Angel wanted it was in her mouth, and she rolled over onto her back to rest before continuing. Gus turned onto his back also, and they lay side by side for a few minutes until Angel turned her face to Gus and smiled lewdly.

"That's one of the ways T-girls like to make love. Now I'll show you another way."

Angel sat up and got to her knees, with her head leaning over the cock that had given her pussy so much fun and produced such a great orgasm. Carefully, so she didn't pull any pubic hair, she rolled the condom off and reached out to set it on the mattress, as far away from them as she could. With that taken care of, she held the shaft gently in her fingers and started licking the semen from it. Gus's cock had partially softened after cumming, but it started becoming stiff again as her agile tongue stroked it.

One of Angel's favorite parts of sucking a cock is feeling the velvety texture of the head against her tongue, which is why she almost always starts to take one into her mouth by licking there in concentric circles. Angel started like that with Gus, moving slowly until her lips encompassed the head, and she probed the tip of her tongue against the slit, before lowering her face farther. As her mouth engulfed the shaft, which was then fully erect, Angel's tongue caressed its entire length, reveling in the feel of the smooth skin stretched tightly over its hard roundness. She didn't stop enveloping Gus's cock until the tip pressed against the back of her throat, and she stayed like that and continued the gentle laving.

Augustus was tremendously enjoying what Angel's mouth was doing for him, and she was also providing a visual treat for him. She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, certainly the best looking to ever have sex with him. As she started slowly bobbing her head and sucking his cock in and out of her mouth, her breasts swayed with her movements. Gus reached down and gently cupped one in his hand, and he fondled them both in turn, before letting that same hand caress her belly and side and hip. Her skin was soft and creamy and flawless, even more than that of any other woman his hands had ever even touched.

In particular, he thought about the skin surrounding the puckered area of Angel's pussy, and how soft and smooth that had been, and his questing fingers moved to the insides of her cheeks to caress her there. With the residue of leftover Aqualube, it felt even smoother, until his fingertips wandered inward to where the puckering began, and from there to the tight pink hole that had given his cock such a fabulous time a few minutes earlier.

Her lips had started slowly stroking up and down on his cock, and Angel knew what she wanted Gus to do next, but her mouth was having too much fun to interrupt herself and tell him. Hoping he would take the hint this time, although not sure that would happen, she swung her leg over him until her pussy was at the perfect angle for him to start plunging his finger in and out and her clit would be in the best position, once it had become erect again, for him to stroke it. For a few seconds nothing happened, and Angel considered briefly taking Gus's cock out of her mouth to tell him what she wanted him to do.

Although sometimes a bit slow on the uptake, Augustus wasn't stupid. He was aware that, twice already that evening, Angel had acted in a certain way and expected him to respond, and he had been slow to do what she wanted. Gus realized that she was sending him another message, and it looked as if it was that she wanted to 69 with him, but he didn't quite believe that. She couldn't reasonably expect him to lick her pussy, especially covered with the Aqualube as it was, and her clit was too far away for him to suck on, even if he might have been willing to do that.

Abruptly, he realized what she wanted, and slid the middle finger of his right hand into the still lubricated hole that had been so hospitable to his cock. Realizing that one finger was too thin to really do the job, he pulled it back out, twined his index and middle fingers together, and put that larger combination back where he was sure it was wanted. Within seconds, he was thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy in the same tempo as her mouth was caressing his hard shaft.

Angel quivered with delight at what was starting to happen to her pussy. Gus's cock, especially with the condom's pleasure bumps raking her rear clit, had felt better than his fingers, but his hard shaft sliding in and out of her mouth more than made up the difference. She cooed happily and continued bobbing her head while her clit started to stiffen. Everything that was happening was too much fun to be hurried, so she sucked his cock slowly in and out of her mouth. After a few more minutes, she started fucking back to meet the fingers that were plunging into her pussy.

It was a lot of fun for Gus too, and Angel's lips and tongue were giving his cock a better time than any other mouth in his experience. It had been fun when she had knelt before him, but it was even better when the edge of his horniness had been removed, and he could enjoy a long, slow blow job. Her beautiful pussy, less than a foot from his face, made it even better. She had truly lovely hips and thighs, and the carnal delights were even better after she started thrusting back and meeting the twined fingers he was plunging in and out of her. He could also see that her clit was starting to stiffen, so he reached out to take hold of it and gently pump it with his other hand, keeping time with his fingers and Angel's mouth. He wanted to give Angel as much pleasure as he could, and without her having to ask for it.

The sex that night with Angel was the best he had ever gotten from any woman, even one who had been born female. Her pussy had been the tightest in his experience and she was better at sucking his cock than any other woman he had ever been with. He wished he would have been able to stay overnight and have more fun in the morning, but he knew he would have to leave after their next climaxes. If his sister turned out to be anything like the beautiful blonde T-girl in bed with him, he actually envied her future sex partners.

Angel was having a great time too, especially since Augustus had started stroking her clit. It quickly became fully erect, but she knew it would still be a long time before her orgasm, and she hoped it would be preceded by a big mouthful of Gus's cum for her to savor and swallow. There was no hurry about that, though, and she was reveling in the way his cock squeezed between her lips, stuffing her mouth and touching the back of her throat, until she opened herself up there and let it slide in even more deeply. Her tongue was enjoying itself just as much as the rest of her mouth, as it caressed the smooth skin that was wrapped so tightly around the hard cylinder that was his cock.

For a long time, with no need for Gus to speak and no way for Angel to say anything, they pleasured each other, while their respective climaxes steadily drew closer. When she felt his cock starting to throb inside her mouth, Angel knew her partner was almost ready to cum, and she tightened her lips and began sucking with shorter strokes. Although she loved giving deep throat, she was more concerned that Augustus might climax suddenly and ejaculate directly down her throat, thereby depriving her of the pleasure she wanted to get from the flavor of his semen and from swirling it around in her mouth to enjoy its texture.

Augustus knew his climax was imminent also. "I'm getting ready to cum," he told her.

She still couldn't speak, but Angel responded by tightening her lips and sucking with faster and even shorter strokes. She changed the position of her tongue so his semen would land directly on it when Gus ejaculated. After a few dozen more strokes, his cock started jerking and, seconds later, the first gush of the thick fluid squirted out exactly where she wanted it. Angel left the cum where it was and kept stroking with her lips. Two more spurts filled her mouth, but she continued sucking for another minute, until she was sure that Gus had no more of the viscous treat for her.

Usually, Angel would have licked all the cum from the cock that had just given her such a good mouthful, but she was so close to her own orgasm that she had to delay that particular pleasure. The delicious semen in her mouth, combined with the way Augustus was plunging his fingers into her pussy and stroking her clit at the same pace as she had sucked him off, had brought her to within seconds of cumming.

Gus knew it too, from the way her clit was throbbing in his hand, and he started pumping it even faster while his fingers fucked in and out of her pussy at the faster pace. Angel fucked back to meet his pleasuring movements until a great flood of bliss welled up inside her and she climaxed, ejaculating on Gus's hand and belly. He knew there would be more, and he continued stroking and fucking with his fingers until another gusher of Angel's semen spurted out.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Angel sought the cum that still covered the outside of Augustus's cock and filled the inside. It was starting to soften and some of his semen was oozing out of the slit, so she started by licking that off. Her tongue continued licking the rest of his shaft until she had gotten it all and was ready to go after what was still inside. With her thumb against the underside and her fingers opposite, she brought her hand toward her mouth, squeezing out the cum and catching it on her tongue. When she was satisfied she had gotten it all, Angel swirled it inside her mouth relishing the taste and the texture, before letting it slide down her throat.

After her two orgasms and the mouthful of cum from Augustus, Angel was ready to call it a night. After resting a few minutes, she got up to take the used condom to the bathroom, flushed it away and quickly took care of a few other personal needs. Still naked and feeling great about the night's sex, she returned to the bedroom, where she saw Gus starting to get dressed.

"Wouldn't you rather stay here tonight? We can sleep together nude and have more fun in the morning," she suggested.

Angel really loved having her Friday night sex partners stay overnight with her, so they could enjoy some leisurely Saturday morning fun, including showering together and sometimes having her pussy eaten. This would be followed by brunch in a nearby restaurant, and sometimes more sex back in her flat.

"I'd love to Angel. I'd love nothing better, but I really have to get home. My sister is waiting up for me, and I don't want her to worry about me or be disappointed when I don't show up. It was great tonight, and I really want to get together with you some more, and sleep over then, but not tonight."

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers