Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

As she stroked her clit, Angel sucked Kenny's cock at the same speed, which was slow. She had no deadlines to meet and, as long as he was in no hurry to get back to his mother, they had plenty of time. There was something he really wanted to know, though, and he asked her again.

"Angel, what is the rubber for?"

That time, she took his cock out of her mouth and answered him. "I put it on my clit so I don't cum on the floor." Having answered him, she started to take his cock back into the place where it had been giving her so much pleasure, but paused to do something different.

She licked the head, once again taking great joy in how the skin stretched across the tip. As always, it reminded her of warm velvet. Before taking Kenny's cock back into her mouth, she decided to see how that skin would feel against her cheek and other parts of her face, and how his balls and other private parts would feel to her tongue. While her right hand still slowly stroked her clit and her left hand held his erect cock against her cheek, Angel leaned down and started licking the base of Kenny's scrotum and cock.

It felt wonderful! She was amazed at how much fun it was to lick him like that, and how it was so delightful to feel his erection alongside her nose or rubbing against her cheek. Briefly, she stopped stroking her clit and used both hands, one at a time, to hold his hard shaft against her face while she licked all over his scrotum. It was tremendously pleasurable to feel Kenny's cock and balls caressing her chin and nose and cheeks, and she decided to make such licking and rubbing a regular part of her sexual activities. Good as it felt, though, it wasn't as good as having his cock in her mouth, and after a few minutes, she resumed sucking on it and her right hand returned to stroking her clit.

Angel's movements remained slow, immensely enjoying everything about this chance meeting with Kenny. For the next twenty minutes, she continued, until she felt his cock throbbing inside her mouth. Knowing he was close to cumming, Angel tightened her lips on his shaft and stroked faster. Her tongue continued its licking, but she was ready to position it under his cock head, so she could catch it and get the full benefit of its delicious flavor when he filled her mouth with his semen. She stroked her clit faster too, hoping to cum right after he did, so she would get the full benefit of everything he would squirt into her mouth, or that she could squeeze out of his cock.

"I'm ready to cum, Angel." Kenny knew she would already know that, but he thought of it as a courtesy, and appreciated it when men told him.

She positioned her tongue and stroked faster with her lips, but she did not speed up what she was doing with her clit. His cock started jerking inside her mouth, and she tightened her lips, so none on his juices would leak out. Kenny sighed and gasped, and she felt a big gush of viscous liquid land on her tongue. It was as delicious as she expected, but she wiped it off against the underside, so she would get the full benefit of the second spurt. It tasted just as good as the first, as did the third gob of cum he fed her. She continued sucking, but quickly became aware that Kenny was through ejaculating. Angel held his cock in her left hand and took it out of her mouth, so she could swirl the accumulated semen around, taking full and complete pleasure in its taste and texture, before swallowing it.

As expected, the glorious sensation of Kenny's cumming into her mouth, and the superb quality of his ejaculate, was enough to make Angel cum. She stroked her clit faster, and sighed happily as a volcano of pleasure welled up inside her, concentrating in her groin. It exploded, with a joyful burst, and she ejaculated into her condom. Angel knew there was more, so she didn't stop, but kept pumping until she had squirted her semen three more times. She was holding Kenny's cock upright, so the juices wouldn't leak out, and Angel leaned forward to lick off everything that had oozed out of the slit. She circled the ridge with her tongue, and licked the head again, before squeezing everything out of the shaft with her thumb and fingers. Angel felt really good, from her own climax and from the one she had elicited from Kenny.

Leaving the condom on her clit for the time being, Angel pulled her knickers and shorts back into place. She would dispose of the condom when she stopped off in the ladies' room on her way out of the building. Kenny got partially up, reached over to pull his underwear and pants to him and put them on, followed by donning his socks and shoes. He and Angel, both of them quite sure they had gotten away with violating the rules, left together, stopping at their respective rest rooms on the way out.

"To repeat a question I asked you before, do you need a ride anywhere?" Kenny asked.

"Now that you mention it, I could use a ride home."

After parking in front of Angel's building, Kenny walked her to the door and kissed her so-long. They would probably see each other the next week or the one after that, at the latest. Neither of them had any kind of claim on the other, nor did either want such a commitment. They immensely enjoyed sex together, but they enjoyed it with others too, and wanted to keep their relationship on that basis.

Angel performed mundane chores for the rest of that day, and read a magazine. On Sunday, she went for a walk in the neighborhood, including the park, wearing clean shorts and polo shirt. She though of the clothing she had worn the previous day as her blowjob clothing, because she had sucked off a man on either of the two times she wore them. No such opportunity arose on Sunday, and Angel wasn't really interested anyhow, having had such a great time with Kenny on Saturday afternoon.

Monday at work was a routine day also, as was the rest of the week. On Friday, Angel walked from the bus and, as she strolled toward the lift, she saw Harold sitting in a nearby chair, reading a news paper. She wondered if he had been waiting for her, and hoped he had, although she wound never ask him.

"Hi, Harold," she greeted him as she rang for the lift. "Are you going up?"

"Not right now, Angel. In fact, I want to ask you something. How would you like to go to dinner and the Spicy Girls concert with me tonight?"

"I'd like that very much. I really enjoy their singing. Can you get tickets on such late notice, though?"

"Yes. I already took the liberty of calling and reserving two for us. The group is still fairly new, and their popularity is still growing. By this time next year, their concerts will be all sold out by this late."

The lift arrived then, and the door opened. Angel stood, holding it open. "I'll have to get a coat to wear. The weather is liable to be quite chilly by the time the concert ends. Are you coming up now?"

Harold replied by standing up and boarding the lift. She pushed the button for their floor, and they rode up discreetly, aware of the surveillance cameras and not wanting to put on a show for anybody. Once she opened the door to her flat, and they were both inside with the door closed, they hugged and kissed each other's lips, both tongues creeping out to meet in the middle. Harold's hands roamed down and around her succulent ass and hips, but that was as far as his advances went. Tacitly, they understood they would be spending the night together, with the only question being whose flat. Angel hoped it would be hers. She was a fastidious housekeeper and suspected, correctly, that Harold was not.

They had dinner at a nice restaurant and Angel, always a robust eater, dined on steak and French fries and salad. Harold selected rib roast, and they shared a small bottle of wine. Although nothing had been said, they both expected to need their energy that night. They would sit quietly at the concert but, after arriving back home, they anticipated strenuous activity together.

The Spicy Girls put on an excellent show, enjoyed by everybody there, especially Angel. She wondered if she would be able to become a member of the group, since they were all the same age as she, and sang the kind of songs she enjoyed. As a T-girl, she might not be accepted but, when she became more active in advancing what she hoped would be her stage career, they were definitely a possibility. As Angel and Harold filed out of the auditorium, he asked if she would like to stop by the Oak Tree Inn for a drink.

"I've got a better idea. Suppose we have that drink at my flat?"

Harold thought that was, indeed, a much better idea, and drove back to their building as fast as safety would permit. With his vehicle parked in his assigned space, he opened the door and held it for Angel's egress and, after closing it, hurried to unlock and hold open the front door for her. Angel enjoyed such small chivalries, and they were another reason why she preferred older men over chaps who were more her own age. Once again, they were discreet in the lift, but their apparent chasteness changed just seconds after they were inside Angel's flat, with the door locked, including the security bolt.

She removed her coat and hung it on one of the hooks protruding from the back of the door, and added his coat after he handed it to her. When she turned back to face him, Harold's arms went around Angel and his hands reached out for her gorgeous ass again. This time, he slipped them under the hem of her dress and hoisted it up so his hands could caress her over the silky French knickers she always wears. She appreciated his openness, and matched it, fondling Harold's cock through his pants, delighting in how it quickly went from half-hard to big and fully erect. Angel broke off the embrace, smoothed out her dress while smiling at the man who had rumpled it, and got out the Scotch, soda, wine, two small tumblers and two spoons. She set the tumblers on opposite sides of her small kitchen table, each of them in front of one of the two chairs.

As the man, Harold felt obligated to do the pouring, and he was elated to see than Angel had been thoughtful enough to obtain his favorite brand of whiskey. He poured a hefty amount into one tumbler and half filled the other with wine. After filling them up the rest of the way with soda, he gave them a quick stir, and handed the wine drink to Angel, who had removed her shoes while the drinks were being mixed.

"To us," Harold announced, and raised his drink.

Angel raised hers too, and repeated his words. They both sipped from their drinks, but she had some misgivings. She liked Harold a lot, and was looking forward to some really great sex with him that night, and regularly in the future as well, but her feelings for him were no stronger than they were for several other men, including Kenny. Be that as it may, she could see no reason for quibbling, and possibly ruining the night of fun she hoped and expected them to have together in her bed. She raised her glass and sipped from it again, smiling around the rim and looking at him with her beautiful, blue eyes.

Why don't you take off your shoes and relax," Angel suggested. He smiled at her and did so, even removing his socks.

After finishing her drink, Angel set the empty tumbler on the table and smiled over it at Harold. He drained his highball also, and smiled back at her. She got up and walked around the table to him. Anticipating what she would be doing, Harold turned in his chair so he would be facing her. Angel placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned in for a long kiss and he took advantage of the opportunity to reach up both his hands and fondle her luscious breasts, much to the enjoyment of both of them.

Still smiling, Angel straightened up, turned and, with her hips swiveling provocatively, sauntered to the doorway leading to her bed-sitting room. Halfway through, she leaned back and, with her smile even more lascivious, crooked her finger at him and asked: "Coming?"

His flat and hers had identical floor plans and were identically furnished, so Harold knew exactly what was on the other side of that doorway. He quickly got to his feet and followed her, and was there to hug Angel when, right beside the foot of her bed, she turned to face him. Their embrace was the closest one yet, with his hands all over her voluptuous body and their mouths wide open to allow their tongues to wander freely.

After repeated kisses, Angel turned her back to Harold and pulled her long, blonde hair out of the way. "Unhook me and unzip me," she instructed him. She could have done it herself, but enjoyed the intimacy of having the man do it, and believed, correctly, that men felt the same way. She knew that she always enjoyed undressing a man, and hoped to do it on that night.

With her zipper all the way down, Angel pulled her arms from the sleeves and pushed the dress down, so it hung from her waist, held there by its snugness. "Unhook my bra," she further instructed Harold, which he was quite happy to do.

Although she has never been a tease, and never will be, Angel likes to play a small game with a new sex partner. Knowing that some T-girls wear padded bras, as she used to, and that others have had augmentation done, Angel likes to make something of a production out of it when she shows her completely natural breasts to him. She did in this case, covering them with her bra cups, until she spread her arms wide, letting Harold see them in all their glory. She followed this by rolling her shoulders and moving her upper body, letting her breasts sway and bounce in front of him. As Lizzie and all the men who have been her partners did, Harold reached out, cupped the beautiful twins in his hands and leaned forward to lick their nipples. After a few seconds, Angel suggested that it would be much more fun for both of them with her lying on her back in the bed, which was right beside them. Nobody has ever disputed this, nor did Harold that night.

Before getting onto the bed, Angel pushed her dress down the rest of the way, leaving her clad in knickers and stockings, and draped it over the chair that was there for that purpose. She quickly unbuttoned Harold's shirt and, when he turned his back, pulled it off and stripped his undershirt off over his head, leaving him clad only in his trousers. Ready to resume the sexual foreplay she had already been enjoying, Angel climbed onto the bed, turned over to lie on her back and raised her arms in an unmistakable invitation.

It was an invitation Harold could not refuse. He eagerly climbed on after the lovely T-girl and knelt beside her. Once more, his hands cupped her succulent breasts, and his tongue resumed gently caressed the erect nipple of the nearer one. Angel smiled, immensely enjoying his ministrations. He continued for several minutes, his tongue alternating between her delightful breasts. Angel's movements on the bed were more pronounced and more strenuous, and her clit became fully erect. Harold drew one of the luscious globes into his mouth and sucked, while his tongue continued what is had been doing to Angel's nipple. When he started to switch to its equally enticing twin, her movements thrust it into his mouth. Angel's arousal steadily mounted, while Harold's mouth worshipped her breasts, until she came to believe she would climax twice from the fucking that would be following.

When he finally raised his face from the breasts he had been pleasuring, and that had been pleasuring him, he gave her one of the greatest compliments she had ever received. "Angel, you have the most beautiful and delightful breasts I have ever personally seen on any woman. And I do mean, on ANY woman."

Angel smiled on hearing that. It was just the kind of compliment she loved receiving. "Well, I can surely tell that they like you too. Feel how hard my nipples are. But, now it's my turn."

What she meant was that it was her turn to use her mouth on Harold. Angel sat up and slid off the bed to kneel in front of him, looking up expectantly. What she wanted to do was obvious, and he wanted the same thing. Harold sat up and slid toward the edge of the bed until he was sitting with his feet on the floor, facing Angel, who was kneeling between his legs. She reached out to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants, and start to pull them off. Harold raised himself from the bed, and Angel pulled them all the way down and off.

He was wearing only his boxer shorts, and Harold's cock seemed to be trying to rip through the fabric. Angel started to pull them off as she had removed his trousers, but had to reach in through the fly and push his erection down against his belly so she could pull the elastic waistband around it. When it was clear, Harold pushed himself off from the bed again, and the shorts quickly joined his pants. He was sitting on the side of the bed, completely naked, and Angel gazed hungrily at his cock that was available to her. It was big and hard, and she was eager to get it in her pussy, but she wanted to give her mouth some fun first.

The fun started with her tongue. With her fingers at the base of his shaft, she licked the head, loving the velvety texture. Caressing in widening circles, she licked under the ridge and along the slit on the end. On another occasion, she thought she would probably suck off Harold and swallow his cum but, that evening, what she was doing was strictly foreplay. Her clit was almost as hard as the cock that was giving her mouth so much fun, and she thought it was time to move to the main event.

"You know where I want this big thing next, don't you?" Angel asked, smiling at Harold around the cock she held in her hand. Before he answered, she stroked the entire length with her tongue, from the base of his scrotum to the slit in the tip.

"I hope you want it in your pussy, because that's where I want it." He was also enjoying what Angel was doing with her mouth, but Harold considered it foreplay too, and he was equally ready to move on to the main event.

Still wearing her knickers and stockings, Angel grinned, got up, and went to the chest of drawers to get a condom and the bottle of Aqualube. She still had one of the older ones left, but she wanted the condom with the pleasure bumps in her pussy. It would be a new experience, and Angel expected to enjoy it immensely.

She handed them to Harold. "You know what to do with this, don't you, to get my pussy ready?" Without waiting for an answer, Angel got back on the bed on her hands and knees, and pulled the pillows under her waist.

He did know, of course, and Harold set the bottle and the condom aside while he hooked his fingers in the waistband of Angel's knickers and pulled them around her delightful ass. She reached inside the front and held her clit out of the way while he slid his fingers around to pull the garment down around her thighs. One at a time, Angel raised her knees to permit her knickers to be pulled the rest of the way down and off. She would keep her stockings on, liking the feel of a man's body moving between her legs while she was wearing them. As naked as she was going to get, Angel reached back and spread her ass cheeks for Harold to prepare her pussy.

He gazed, enraptured, at the delightful place he would be fucking. The lovely T-girl kneeling on her bed in front of him had, quite possibly, the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. The skin was ivory white, with no visible hair or blemish, and surrounded an adorable pink rosebud, which seemed ready to blossom for him. One of Harold's favorite things to do was eating a pussy like the one in front of him. The next time -- and he fervently hoped there would be many next times -- he would suggest a shower together to get her squeaky clean so his tongue could spend a long, happy time caressing her pussy.

But, that would be later. What he did that evening was to open the bottle of lubricant and press it against Angel's delectable rosebud and squeeze in a big dollop. He smiled when he heard her murmur of pleasure, removed the bottle, and replaced the cap. Before inserting his finger, he caressed her skin with his fingertips. It felt even better than it had looked, soft, satiny smooth, and vibrant. Once again, he thought of how great that skin and the puckered area it surrounded, and the pink hole in the center would feel to his tongue when the opportunity arose.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers