Angel Ch. 06

Story Info
Angel, Josh, Johanna and Brian have a good time together.
4.6k words
4.62
15.7k
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
68 Followers

By the time I woke up, the sun was already streaming through the widows. I heard the front door open and my mothers voice welcoming Diane into the house. A few minutes later I heard the teakettle squealing and the clink of a spoon against a cup. Their laughter peeled up from the foyer and I glanced over at Johanna who was breathing deeply. I slid out of bed quietly trying not to disturb her.

I stretched tall, pulling my arms over my head, pointing my breasts out. The cool air in the room was pleasant, and I slid my old robe from the closet and slipped it on. I tied the waist and shook Jo.

“Hmm?” She said sleepily, turning in the direction I was tapping her.

“I’m going downstairs for breakfast.” I went to the door and opened it. “Come down in a few minutes. We get to go shopping!” I heard her mumble a response, and I padded down the stairs to the kitchen. My moms face lit up when I walked in and seated myself at the table. She smiled at me and passed me a cup of hot water.

“I’m so glad to have you back Angel.” She said passing me the box of herbal tea. “It’s been awhile since we sat and had tea.” I smiled and sipped the tea after dumping 2 scoops of sugar into it.

“Mmm. That’s good.” I said, setting the cup in the saucer. I wanted to avoid getting sentimental with my mother because it never seemed to end. Ever. Instead I turned to Diane and asked her what was on the agenda for the day. She was dressed for the outing in a pantsuit, which was reliable with the cool spring weather.

“Well, first I thought we would go to Overview Mall and hit Macy’s, Hecht’s and Lord and Taylor. After that, I thought it would be fun to visit the spa and get manicures and facials. What do you think?”

Diane smiled brightly, glad to have the opportunity to spoil girls once in awhile since her family consisted of 4 boys, Josh being the youngest. She never had the chance to play dress up with a daughter. Angel didn’t mind the attention her mother’s best friend paid her, and although her mother was quite capable of doing these things with her, she knew how much it meant to Diane. Moments later a disheveled looking Johanna made an entrance in the kitchen, wearing boxers, a tank top and an open long sleeved shirt.

“Good morning all.” She said cheerfully plopping into the chair opposite me. She poured a cup of tea for herself and mulled over the choices in the box. Exactly 2 minutes later Brian walked in, and looking just as tousled as Johanna, went directly to the cupboard and retrieved a bowl and then the box of cereal on the pantry shelf. I glanced between them and in a flash I knew where Johanna had gotten the boxers.

“Johanna dear,” My mother said, passing the milk to her. “I hope the towels I left for you in the bathroom were okay. They were fresh from the dryer.”

Johannes head whipped up in mid sip, and glanced at Brian. He sat obliviously scooping the cereal into his mouth. I wasn’t sure what the exchange was about, but I made a note to ask Johanna about it.

“The were fine, Mrs. Freeman. Just fine.” She said, smiling sweetly. “So, what’s the plan of action today?”

“Well, Mrs. Hart is - “

“Call me Diane, Angel. You too Johanna. We are all friends and you are adults now.”

“Diane is taking us to the mall for some shopping and then to the spa for facials.” I said, standing and taking my cup to the sink. The clock on the wall was nearing 12, and I knew it was going to be a long day.

Jo, following my lead and took her cup to the sink as well. We made our way from the kitchen and back upstairs into my room. We striped our breakfast clothes and rummaged through our suitcases for something suitable to wear. Once dressed, we thundered back down stairs to the foyer and like children we waited at the front door for Diane to get her car keys.

The early afternoon was comfortable and warm with an early spring breeze. The evening would call for a sweater, but for now the sun was shining and bright. Diane’s Lexus SUV was shiny and the black paint reflected the trees overhead. I took the front seat while Johanna hauled herself into the back. On the way to the mall Diane updated me on her boys and the new grandson she had. She talked excitedly of Josh and Emily’s baby, wishing it would be a girl, so that she can finally have a female to spoil.

“You know, there are only 2 girls on Jack’s side of the family,” Diane said about her husband. “His cousin Mary and his niece Ashley. It would be nice to have another girl in the family.” Diane was concentrating on driving and she hopefully didn’t notice the wince I made when she talked about Josh. I sighed.

“So, Johanna.” Diane said glancing in the review mirror. “Where were you born dear?”

“Actually, I was born in Montana and my mom and dad divorced when I was 8. I moved with my mom to Virginia and when I turned 18 I moved out. A year ago I moved to Baltimore where I met Angel, and we work together now.” Johanna smiled, tugging on a small piece of my hair. I smiled back, sharing our small secret.

Normally Johanna is really shy about her family, mostly because they were poor and she wasn’t treated well by her mother or her mother’s various boyfriends after the divorce. Jo only talked when she wanted to and once in awhile she would open up and talk about her past and her childhood.

“How nice dear,” Diane said absentmindedly pulling into the large parking complex at the mall. Her attention was now on finding a parking space rather than continuing the conversation with Johanna. I shrugged to her and smiled again.

For the next 4 hours Johanna and I were marched from store to store, trying on an assortment of clothes, accessories and jewelry. My feet were killing me by the time we made it to the car and the day still wasn’t over. I looked forward to the spa and I hoped there was a massage waiting for me.

Sure enough, the salon was wonderful and very relaxing and Johanna and I felt great getting pampered with facials, manicures, pedicures and neck and back massages. The car was loaded with bags from the mall and the ride home was of a contented silence. We were starved by the time we made it back to my parent’s house and it was lit up as bright as a Christmas tree.

“Ma, we’re home!” I called into the house, struggling with the bags I was carrying. Johanna came up the walk behind me, equally weighed down with bags. Bursting through the front door, we immediately took our new items upstairs to my room and sorted through the purchases.

“What are you going to wear to dinner?” Jo asked me, arranging the clothes on the bed.

“Not sure. If we stay here, there’s no reason to get dressed up, but if we can convince my mom to take us out, it would be totally worth getting dolled up.”

“Not to mention you-know-who will be there tonight.” Jo said, stripping down to her new pink thong and matching bra. She had decided to wear it out of Victoria Secrets rather than wait to get home to put it on.

“Exactly.” I said, smiling. “I’d assume Brian would be coming too. Speaking of which, what was that look this morning at the breakfast table?”

Johanna smiled and turned towards the bathroom. “Nothing really, but it surprised me to know that your devious brother went so far as to actually take the towels from the bathroom and then seduce me the way he did.”

“I hardly think he seduced you, but if it was a trick, it was pretty good.” I laughed as I stepped out of my jeans and held up a new skirt and matching top for Johanna to approve. “What do you say we go to dinner, stuff ourselves and then hit a few of the clubs? We’d have to drive a little, because there is nothing local, but it could be a lot of fun.”

“I am up for anything, really.” Johanna said pulling a new shirt over her head. We walked down the stairs after finishing doing our hair and makeup and heard voices coming from the sitting room. Diane and my mom were each holding a glass of wine, while my brother and Josh looked over a car magazine. I assumed Josh had come over while Johanna and I were getting changed. I glanced around and then stretched my view into the kitchen.

“She wasn’t feeling well.” Josh said from the couch. “Didn’t feel like going out of the house tonight.” I nodded and quietly gave a high five to myself, relishing in the fact that I now had Josh to myself for the night. He glanced at me with deep eyes, and my face flushed with dirty thoughts. I turned away.

“I say we go out to dinner tonight.” I said to the room. “It’s a nice night, much to nice to cook, and then Jo and I wanted to go to a few hot spots around here, do a little dancing.”

“I think that’s a great idea, sweetie!” my mother said, slapping her hands against the couch and then used them to push herself up. With dinner plans decided, we headed towards the door and out to the cars. My mother and Diane took one car, while the four of us took Joshes Xtera. This way, when dinner was over, we could go our own way without having to come back home.

Dinner was great, and it was nice having a good sit down meal with my family. Johanna fit right in, taking Diane on as a surrogate mother. My father even stopped by after a late meeting to join us for desert and coffee. By 9, we were all stuffed and except for Brian, just a little bit tipsy. Good thing too, because he was going to be our designated driver for the evening. Most of the clubs were 18 and up, and we didn’t mind that he was tagging along.

We cruised up the main stretch of Havana Street, glimpsing the clubs as we went by. Each one looked more enticing and fun than the last, and it was hard to choose which one to start at.

“Lets park near Agnes Street,” Josh said. “This way we can hit a few of the clubs on this side then walk across the street to those.” He pointed at various clubs on the other side of the street as we drove by. They were all bright with neon signs and music was pulsing from the inner part, which sounded more like a dull thumping from where we were in the car.

The first club we went to was the first at the corner of Agnes and Havana, and surprisingly had the shortest line. We made a beeline for the bar, and Josh ordered shots for all of us except Brian. When the bar tender lined them up, Josh handed them out.

“To tonight!” He said, raising his glass. “To fun, excitement, dancing and…hot women!” Josh stared at me with the last sentence of his speech. I flushed again, and I hoped he wouldn’t see me act like the gawky teenager he used to fuck in the dim lights.

Johanna, Josh and I drank down the shots and slammed the glasses on the bar. The bartender reappeared and Josh motioned for a refill, which we dutifully all took down with little less than winching. Brian stood by sipping a coke, and for a moment I felt slightly embarrassed for him, being the only one in our group not old enough to drink.

With the second round of shots down, we headed for the dance floor, as if the music was pulling us. Josh wrapped an arm around my waist and started freaking me, grabbing my ass occasionally. I reciprocated, by draping my arms around his neck. We danced to several songs and after several test tube shots, we were both hot and sweaty with beads of perspiration on our foreheads.

“Lets move to the back!” Josh yelled to me.

“What?!” I screamed back, leaning closer to hear him.

“Its too hot! Lets move to the back!” He yelled louder over the music. I nodded my head and took his lead, weaving in and out of the many gyrating bodies on the dance floor.

“Holy shit it’s hot in here!” I exclaimed, stopping next to Josh by the bar in the far corner. “Grab me an ice water?”

“Sure thing!” Josh said, as he took several steps to the bar. While he was getting me some water I glanced over heads to see if I could spot Johanna and Brian. There were so many people in the club and it was hard to make out who was who.

“Here ya go!” Josh said handing me the cup water.

“Thank you!” I said, pulling off the top and dipping my fingers into the icy water to fish out several ice cubes. I held them in my hand, and then placed them against my neck first, making sweeping motions across and then down between my cleavage. The ice melted almost immediately, and the cold sensation was enough for me to feel my body temperature drop a little.

“Damn girl!” Josh said staring at me. “That is hot!” I smiled and then popped the remainder of the cubes into my mouth. I pulled Josh towards me and kissed him, passing him the ice with my tongue. I felt it melt as he swished it around with his mouth.

Before I was able to pull away from the kiss, I felt a tap on my shoulder and the startle made me jump. Turning, I saw Johanna and grinning like idiots.

“Lets get to another club!” Jo said, leaning close so I could hear. “This one is way too hot!” she emphasized by fanning her face with her hands.

We made a chain and wound our way to the front of the club, and Johanna waved to the bouncer as we left. We went to the next club a few down and this one was no cover for ladies. Jo and I grinned as we waved at the boys while they stood in line. We were the first to the bar and had already downed a shot by the time Josh and Brian made it in.

Again we snaked to the dance floor and danced the alcohol out of our systems so that our buzz was on the way out the door. Johanna and another girl were dancing provocatively with Brian, who was grinning ear to ear. Eventually he was allowed into the twosome, and then became the center of their grinding and slithering.

Several hours and several clubs later, it was last call and we took the bar tender up on the offer. Laughing drunkenly, we made our way back to Agnes Street as Brian led the way. He popped the doors with the auto unlock, and Johanna took the front seat as Josh and I climbed into the back. Instantly, Josh was on me, groping for my breasts while sliding a hand in between my legs. Giggling, I leaned back against the door and he covered me with his body. I saw Brian glance in the review mirror and shake his head.

The next instant, Brian looked into his lap to see Johanna starting to unzip his pants. He swatted at her hands, but she only glanced up at him and smiled. He swatted again, a little more persistently, which only fueled her passion. I knew Johanna and when she set her mind to something, it wasn’t easily removed. I glanced in the front seat momentarily and giggled again to see Jo’s head start to bob up and down on Brian’s cock.

It was strange, seeing my brother get head from my best friend, but I was too involved with where Josh’s hands were going. The drive home was short and jerky, on account of Brian being serviced in the front seat, but we made it in one piece, although very horny and slightly drunk.

We stumbled to the house and as quietly as possible, made our way to the club basement. Johanna pulled Brian to the oversized loveseat and immediately jumped on top of him. She kissed him deeply and started unbuttoning the shirt he was wearing. Brian looked slightly uncomfortable being in the presence of others while he was being mauled, but tuned out the rest of us in the room.

Uncaring, Josh had removed his shirt and had me encircled around the waist. He kissed me hard, grinding my mouth to his. He hands clumsily groped my breasts, rubbing my nipples hard through the fabric of my shirt. I helped him by taking my shirt off and unsnapping my bra.

He walked me back to the couch and his large body covered mine, while slowly sinking me into the leather. It was cold for an instant until my body adjusted. The feverish kisses were making me tingle, which provided enough heat to compromise. I slid my hands down to his pants and felt the incredible bulge behind his zipper. He moaned as I began to caress it and he kissed me harder.

I heard squeals coming from the couch on my right, and I looked in time to she Johanna climb on top of Brian, who was now naked. I noticed his form and realized that although he was my little brother, he wasn’t little where it counted. I saw his shaft in the pale light before Jo impaled herself on his cock. Josh was also looking, and caught Brian’s eye, who gave a nod.

“We’ve been here before.” Josh said, focusing back on me and sliding off my new panties. “Do you remember?”

“I think about that day all the time.” I replied.

“Why don’t we take a trip down memory lane?” He suggested. “With a few modifications.” I smiled as his hands griped my hips to slid me to the edge of the couch.

“Why don’t we try something different?” I suggested, half standing and then turning around. I kneeled on the couch, lifting my ass into the air. “Fuck me from the back.”

Eagar to comply, he stooped slightly and grabbed my ass with both hands. He slid into me, pulling me back to him. The first sensation was electrifying, sending rivets of pleasure through my body. He moved a hand around to the front of my body and slid it between the lips of my pussy to massage my clit. I griped the back of the couch with my hands, trying to steady myself as Josh rammed into me over and over.

I could hear Johanna’s moans on the other couch and Brian’s grunts as he banged into her. The voyeuristic atmosphere was turning me on more and more, making me wet for Josh. He sensed it too, and leaned over my back to whisper in my ear, “I like seeing Johanna get fucked.” He said without slowing his pace.

“Please,” I begged of him, “please don’t stop Josh. I need to cum!”

“I’ll make you cum.” He said. “I’ll make you cum hard around my dick!” He emphasized this by thrusting with all his might into me. I gripped his cock with my pussy, creating heat between our bodies. I was lost in the moment until I heard Johanna from across the room.

“Yes! Oh, yes!” Johanna moaned. “Fuck me!” the response from Brain was hearty grunt, and a loud slapping sound of his balls against her ass.

I felt my orgasm begin to rise in my belly, and I bounced back on Josh, feeling his hands grab fistfuls of ass. His fingers dug into me, kneaded me and massaged brutally as he rammed into my tight hole. I screamed with each jab, each one more forceful than the previous, but each one deliciously filling.

“Josh!” I screamed, “Fuck me, fuck me! I’m gonna cum! Its so tight Josh!”

“Yeah?” Josh asked. “You like getting fucking from the back huh? You like my fat cock deep in your pussy don’t you?”

“Yes, Josh yes! Oh god, it feels so good!”

“I’m gonna cum in you Angel,” Josh now whispered, again leaning over my back to talk into my ear. “I’m gonna bust my nut deep in you, and your gonna love it.”

“Yes, yes! Please, cum inside me!” I reached down to flick my clit as Josh hammered into me. The feeling of his dick and my finger on my clit was almost too much to take. Almost.

“Here I go!” I seethed, pressing the side of my face against the couch. “I’m cumming Josh! I’m cumming around your cock!”

“Yeah!” he said, with equal strain. “Here I go!” He thrusted once more, deep and up to the hilt and I felt the warm jizz pulse into my pussy. I waited a second, letting my contractions milk his cock of every drop. When the pulsing subsided, I felt the warmth of Josh’s body leave mine as he pulled out.

“There still going at it.” I said, turning around now to sit on the couch.

“Yeah boy!” Josh said, grinning, watching his friend fuck Johanna like there was no tomorrow. “The boys got stamina.”

“I think I could help them reach their peak.” I said, a sly smile creeping over my face.

“Oh yeah? What can you do?” Josh asked.

“Watch.” With that, I stood and walked the short distance to where Johanna was on her back and her forearms were supporting herself on the floor while the rest of her was on the couch, held up by the ass by Brian’s strong arms. I kneeled so my head was bent over Johanna’s face and I kissed her. Between our lips I heard her moan with each thrust of my brothers cock.

She reached with one hand to fondle my breast, pulling me closer to her, darting her tongue deeper into my mouth. I kissed backwards, towards her navel, trailing my tongue over her body. Brian leaned back when I got the top of the trimmed patch of hair covering her cunt. I could feel Josh’s eyes on my and I turned to look at him.

Alexis661
Alexis661
68 Followers
12