Angel Emet

Story Info
An encounter with an angel.
1.5k words
3.95
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How can I explain the recent events in my life to you? None of it seems real, yet I know that everything has really happened. I never thought I'd be telling you the story of how I fell in love with an angel. Yes! A real honest-to-goodness, feather-winged angel!

I'd been walking in the forest on my property just before sunset when I came to a small clearing and stumbled upon this creature. Not a creature so much as a well-built man with large wings. The loud gasp that escaped me when I saw him startled him into flight, but thinking twice, he settled back to the ground before reaching even a couple of feet. He stood there wearing light-colored cotton pants, no shirt and sporting a beautifully crafted gold band around his neck. He smiled at me, trying to calm me as I was still having trouble breathing.

"You're a ..." I stammered.

"Yes, I'm what you probably want to call an angel," he said in perfect English.

"I'm so sorry if I'm somewhere I shouldn't be." I apologized.

"No, no, you're fine. I hope I haven't scared you so much you won't be able to breathe normally again."

That made me giggle. "I'll be okay in a minute. It's not everyday that I walk up on an angel in the forest." I sat down on an old log that was nearby. "My name is Window. Do you have a name?"

"Of course I have a name. It's Emet."

"I'm sorry to sound crass, of course you have a name, I'm just a little confused at the moment. Pleasure to meet you, Emet."

"The pleasure is all mine, Window."

"Should you be here?" Well that was a stupid question.

"Not at this moment, obviously. We're not really supposed to let humans see us, but I didn't think anyone would be out here now. Why are you out here?"

"Well, it is my property. I have every right to be out here, no matter what time it is."

"Ah, yes. The concept of ownership. What is the date?"

"May 1st."

"I'm sorry, what year?"

"2009. Where are you from? Or should I ask when are you from?"

"Neither, actually. Angels don't live in time or space in the same manner as your species does. It's rather complicated, and not something you'd probably be interested in hearing about right now."

That was true. As he'd been talking I was looking him up and down. Nice physique. Just my type, except for the wings. I guess I'd been staring for some time before he broke the silence.

"Are you okay?"

"I've just never thought I would actually ever see an angel in the flesh! And I'm feeling strange - slightly dizzy."

"Sorry, it's my pheromones. This is one of the reasons we're not supposed to let humans see us. Even though now we're considered different species, we were both created from the same base species. Our pheromones affect your people very strongly."

"Should I sit farther away from you?"

"Are you uncomfortable with the idea of being attracted to an angel?"

"No. But we're taught it's an abomination."

"The possibility of offspring being mutations is the actual abomination. Love of anyone is a beautiful, and encouraged, idea."

I got up from my place on the log and moved closer. The tingling grew more intense. I sat on the ground in front of him. The smell from his body was a mixture of the early morning dew and a warm spring evening. He held his hand out and I placed my hand in his. His skin was soft, yet firm, and seemed slightly "fuzzy". He lifted my hand to his face and gently kissed it.

"Window, I'm glad you happened upon me this evening. I have been lonesome and worried that there was no one for me. May I kiss you?"

In answer, I raised my face towards his. Still holding my hand he bent down to kiss me gently on the lips. I couldn't help but breath in deeply, taking his scent to the very center of my being. Is this how it feels to meet your soul mate? I wondered to myself.

"Yes, soul mates..." he whispered into my mouth.

"What?" Could he read my mind?

"I felt a yearning, bringing me to this area at this time... something calling to me... it was you... my soul mate." He had the same feelings as I did.

"Is this okay? Will we be 'struck down'?" So many questions came flooding into my mind. The tingling, the dizziness, his scent.

"Don't spoil the moment. Everything will work out, love conquers all."

He wrapped his arms around me and stood up. He was taller then I had at first thought. His arms around my waist, I felt my feet lifted from the ground. He was strong. How wonderful, he was strong enough to lift me, a definite plus in my book. Realizing my eyes were closed, I opened them to look at him and noticed the trees behind him moving in an unusual manner. Looking to my left, I realized that we were gently rising into the air! My arms flung around his neck, my eyes wide open! He gently laughed, "Enjoy the feeling, I won't let any harm come to you." He leaned his head down and began kissing me more passionately. I wrapped my legs around his hips and could feel the strange sensation of his body moving the wings that allowed me this wonderful experience.

His hands moved down to cradle my bottom. The shorts I was wearing afforded him easy access to my most intimate areas. Suddenly we were on the ground again. He laid me down on the ground and proceeded to remove shirt, shorts, shoes, everything. So gently yet so insistent. Removing my shoes afforded him the perfect opportunity to find his face near my pussy. I was already so wet, partly from the whole idea of being with an angel, and partly from the incredible pheromones. I felt his warm breath gently moving my pubic hair and then the incredible rush of this tongue against my clit! His tongue seemed so large that it covered the whole area from my clit to my pussy! How was any of this possible? Then a gentle humming, a vibration that played every nerve in my entire body. Was I hearing the famous angel's harps?

"Do the women of your time use any special method of birth control? Seeds or pits?" What a strange question to hear while being hummed upon and licked to the very edge of climax.

"We use chemicals to control our cycles. I'm not going to conceive." A definite sigh was mixed into the humming and a renewed energy on his part brought me closer to the top. While I was enjoying all this attention, and I'm not sure when or how, Emet was able to discard his pants. He pulled his face away, smirking. I sat up quickly seizing the opportunity to get a close look at his body.

Seemingly hairless, his body was actually covered in a fine down-like hair, becoming thicker and slightly darker around his 10-inch cock. I got to my knees and began closing in on my target. Emet got to his feet and sat down on the log where I had begun this whole adventure.

"It's not so easy for me to be on my back on the ground," he stated. No problem, I didn't mind at all that he sat up for my feast, as long as I could get his cock in my mouth! It seemed to pulse at a different rate then the rest of his body, but the taste and texture were, well, heavenly.

Sucking and licking his cock for a good ten minutes, he began to really moan, "Oh, Window, oh, oh, mmmm." He pulled me from him before he could come. "Let me enter you now." He stood up and picked me up. Holding me out at the end of his cock, he teased my pussy. Just rubbing his head against my clit, the dizziness was affecting me again.

Then the most amazing thing happened. At the moment he was entering my pussy, we lifted into the air! The thrust of acceleration and the force of gravity worked together to bring me to a shattering climax with his first penetration! Using his arms, he worked me up and down his shaft, my legs straight out to the sides. Up, up into the sky we went! He was working me like I'd never been worked before. Then free-falling back to the ground, he flipped me over in time to land doggy-style with him fucking me from behind. His hands caressing my breasts, his wings creating a cool breeze, I couldn't handle the sensation and climaxed again and again, with him finally climaxing too.

I collapsed to the ground on my belly and Emet lay next to me, both of us glowing with perspiration, breathing as though we'd just run in a marathon.

"Come home with me?" Emet invited.

How could I say no to that? Could you?