Angel Fantasy

Story Info
Angel fantasy for lover.
3.5k words
4.2
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his fantasy I was going to create. It had to be perfect. My lover was in the bedroom and I was in his bathroom. Hideous yellow and green tile stared up at me from every angle. He was getting ready for bed, talking to his cat as he lit the candles on the dark bedside table, straightened out the blue coverlet. I urged the door open a crack and looked out at him.

I see his long lean torso with the barest smattering of hair chasing across his stomach, long brown hair with a slight curve at ends, falling in ringlets while they teased his shoulders swung slightly with his movement. No, not brown exactly. His hair was the color of tree bark; warm under the sun's mid-day touch that pulses as you place your hand on it. The type of tree you hug because its strength makes you feel small and protected. He is half dressed, tan corduroy pants cling to his hips. My eyes alight on that top undone button, the way it hangs invitingly open and I have to close the door to catch my breath.

I am naked before the mirror. Blue eyes wide and moist lips parted. I'm already breathing heavily and he hasn't even touched me. I run my hands through the tousled red curly locks falling to my shoulders. I mumble to myself about strength and push my shoulders back and my breasts out. The nipples are already firming up and pointing outwards. Large, the color of coffee with a dash of cream they are framed by creamy mounds of white flesh. I run my hands down my hour-glass shape to the curly trimmed landing strip at the apex of my plump thighs. I twist and turn under the mirrors harsh gaze. I nod once to myself then reach into the plastic bag at my feet.

Nylon and sheer cloth whisper promises as they are drawn upwards into the air. I can feel the swirling eddies of fabric whip around me as the white nightgown dangles before my eyes. I place the entrance above my face and lift my hands upwards as it courses down my body. My nipples are tight with the cold fabric flowing over me. I pull the bodice down over my breasts and take a moment to adjust. My breasts are larger than intended for this nightgown. The v-neck edged with scalloped lace is strained. The virginal whiteness is at war with the plump wantonness of my breasts trying to escape their fabric confines. The bottom edges swirl around my bare feet.

Plastic crunched as I reached for the next item in the bag. I placed it on the counter top as I slipped my feet into small thong sandals. I turned back to the mirror and reached for the final accessory. White tufts spiraled into the air as I slowly, tenderly removed the wings. Small and delicate, they hooked over my arms to rest between my shoulder blades. I positioned them and took a final look in the mirror. There I was; 5ft4, shoulder length curly red hair, big blue eyes with a smattering of freckles beneath them; a curvy, hourglass shape with large breasts barely restrained by the white nightgown. A nylon slip encased in floating white sheer created a delicate feeling in my submissive soul. The tight bodice made me feel restrained, as if I belonged to another era, another time. The wings hovering above my shoulders felt perfect. White and tapered feathers framed my body. I was ready.

I crept out of the bathroom into the darkened hallway darting away before he could see my ensemble. I could hear him calling after me.

"Ready for bed?"

"Just a moment, I forgot something." I called back.

I stole out the front door into the frosty night air. My breath was stolen from me by the beauty of the heavens above. The stars lit the sky, shimmering silver points. I felt as if each one lay a finger of light upon me. I walked down the stairs and around to the side of the house. I tossed a pebble up against the window.

"Simon" I called out.. "Simon, come outside for a moment.." I saw his shadow against the blinds and heard his grumbling.

I walked towards the rear of the yard where the grass was still untamed from its winter growth. I shivered in the moonlight and placed my back to the middle of the yard so I would be framed only by deep green hedges and the moon above. He came out the door and called my name.

"Simon" I called again, softly. "Simon I am risking much for this moment... won't you come a little closer?" This was it. This was the moment I submitted myself wholly to his fantasy. I was myself no longer. From this moment on, I was only what I had created for him. He walked towards the sound of my voice. I waited, patient with my hands clasped before my trembling body. His 6ft2 frame rounded the corner and paused. I could see his eyebrows rise and blue eyes sparkle in the light. His mouth started to mouth a word and I hurriedly spoke, wanting to do this right.

"I know it isn't done, has never been done, but I could not resist. 'He' doesn't allow this sort of contact between guardians and those they watch over." I paused and looked down shyly.

"I suppose I just could not resist. I wanted to see you. Touch the things you touch, just for a little while..." I took a hesitant step towards him and then placed my hands behind my back, entreating him with my eyes. "I didn't realize it would be so cold in human form" I mumbled, looking away.

He stretched out his hand towards me. "Do you want to come inside?"

I look at him hesitantly. "You are sure I will be safe? Inside?" I took a half step forward. "I've always wanted to know what a bed felt like. I've watched you sleep at night." I pause I blush, looking away again for him to take several steps towards me. He held out his hands and smiled gently.

"I'll take good care of you" he whispered.

I smile at that and let the tips of my fingers touch his palm, careful not to place my entire hand in his, not willing to show trust just yet.

He guided me into the house and I looked at all around me. I stroked everything in sight gently, tenderly and shyly. Awe and wonderment filled my eyes and when I looked at him, heat slid in as well.

"Do you sleep?" he asked with curiosity.

"No" I replied sadly. "I've never known the softness of a bed or the dreams in which you toss. In our natural forms, we have no need for sleep...or physical joining". At this brash statement I duck my head and blush.

He chuckled warmly. "Would you like to see where I sleep?" he asked.

"Oh!" I exclaimed in excitement, hopping a little on my toes having already kicked off my sandals. My breasts bobbed and drew his eyes and I clasped my hands between them. "Could I?" I entreated him. He simply pointed with his arm and followed me down the hall, urging me onwards with his low voice the same way you would calm a skittish animal. We entered the bedroom and he closed the door behind us. I affected not to notice, enraptured by the flickering candles in the corner. The bed was huge, enough for four people side by side and tall enough I had to boost myself upwards to climb on top. I murmured excitedly as I examined it. Playfully hopping on my knees and bouncing, eyes alight with excitement.

"Do you fornicate here?" I asked him with a prim expression on my face.

"Yes" he replied simply.

"Fornication's a sin" I promptly retorted then bit my lip, looking down, heaving a delicate sigh. "I've always wondered though." I whispered, barely audible. He came towards me and lifted my chin with his fingertip, raising my eyes to his.

"Wondered what?" he whispered back. I licked my lips, suddenly nervous.

"What it would be like, to touch, to kiss." I whispered back. He stepped closer, his knees brushing up against the bed and my breasts were faint inches from his bare chest.

"Have you never kissed before?" he whispered as he traced the air in front of my cheek with his lips. I could feel his breath whispering across my skin, his lips never quite making contact with my flesh.

"No" I whimpered, hands clutched into fists at my side.

"Would you like to?" he breathed. My head tilted back as he cupped my head in his hand, lips poised over mine.

"Oh yes" I whispered to his mouth. His lips touched mine, softly. A first kiss; delicate and questing. His lips and hand at my neck were the only parts of our bodies touching the other. Slowly his mouth moved over mine. My mouth tentatively responding as a virgin would. His hand slid from my neck to cup my cheek, his thumb drawing downwards and parting my lips. As his tongue slipped inside I moaned inaudibly.

His hand slipped down my neck to cup a breast. I tore my mouth from his and looked at him, shocked, chest heaving in excitement. "You" I stammered. "You touched me!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me in puzzlement. "That's what happens in a kiss, people touch."

"I've never been touched before!" I exclaimed again, letting a flicker of fear course through my eyes. I made panicked, fluttery movements with my hands. "I, I, I don't think you should touch me." I stated quickly, stammering the words. "Angels don't touch." I explained. "We, don't have the urges or, the proper equipment in our natural form".

"Shhhhhhh" he soothed. "It's okay" he murmured, making reassuring movements and sounds. "Did you like the kiss though?" he questioned me.

I looked away and said "Yes, but.." and that's as far as I got. He was as fast as lightening on the prairie fields. He lunged across the bed capturing my wrists in his. "NO!" I yelled, panicked and struggling to get free.

He straddled my struggling body; the slippery fabric in the nightgown giving me both advantages and disadvantages in the struggle. It was slippery enough to help me struggle, but also enough that he could drag me around the bed easily. I could feel him, hot and thick against my stomach, pressing fully against me. I looked up at him with wide and fearful eyes. "Oh please, let me go!" I begged him. He didn't respond to my pleas, just nudged my head to the side and bit down on my neck, lightly at first. "Oh God in Heaven" I begged again, "please no...you said you wouldn't hurt me!"

He chuckled at that and bit my earlobe as he whispered darkly "I never said I wouldn't hurt you. I said I'd take good care of you, there is a big difference".

"Care?" I choked out through my thrashings. "This isn't care! Let me go!" I begged again, thrashing my body around under his. He pinned me harder, thrusting his lower body against mine and I gasped involuntarily as his cock rippled up and down my pussy.

"As you said, you've never been touched. How lonely. I think you need some good care" he chuckled darkly and thrust against me again. My head tilted back and my breasts thrust upwards as he rode me, my body heaving as I squirmed as much as I could inside his tight embrace. His head bent down and his lips captured my nipple, erect, and tugged; his tongue swirled around the fabric. I squirmed a hand free and grabbed a handful of his hair pulling his head backwards.

"Noooo" I cried out, half moan and half pleading. "You can't do this to me! It's not right!" I panted. I knew I would never win the strength competition between us. He was too strong and agile for me to evade for long. He pinched my wrist hard enough that I cried out and released his hair.

"Rough little angel aren't you" he ground out against my neck, biting me again. "That's alright angel, I like it rough" he said then flipped me over swiftly. One hand grasping my hair and holding my head back, the other holding one arm down long enough for his leg to press it into the small of my back, then capturing the other for the same treatment. I cried out and squirmed, barely able to breath.

His hand released my hair and traveled slowly down the back of my body, firmly stroking me. His fingertips trailed along my side to the hem of the gown then slowly, ever so slowly so I could feel every tortuous inch being revealed to his gaze, lifted it higher and higher, exposing my plump ass to his gaze. The silence was louder than anything I had heard. Only my panting breaths disturbed the air.

*SMACK* his hand descended upon my right cheek. Hard enough to mark, enough to make me yelp in surprised pain. A smack on my other cheek and again I cried out in surprise.

"No!" I kept crying into the pillow over and over again. My brain was overflowing, I couldn't think, couldn't speak anything else but my earnest refusal. After a few more punishing smacks his hand trailed downwards and I squirmed to avoid his touch. My cheeks flamed as bright as the welts on my ass. His hand dipped in and found the wetness at my core. One finger slipped inside and I clenched as hard as I could.

He leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "Oh, such a tight little angel pussy. I think you need to be loosened, hmmmm?" I couldn't speak, could only moan into the pillow and thrash underneath his knee.

He knelt firmly on my arms, still positioned across my back and reached for an item off to the side. I heard the gentle clink of chains and my whole body froze. "That's right angel, I think you need some adornment" his voice threatened. I knew what he held. Leather cuffs, specially made by him, ones I knew I couldn't get out of. He freed one hand and slipped the cuff around it. I tried to struggle, tried to free myself but he only leaned down harder until I couldn't breathe. I stopped struggling at that point and he would relax the pressure. This happened several times before I learned to stop struggling. He replaced that hand under his leg and captured the other one.

Suddenly, he was off me. It took me a couple seconds to realize I had only the cuffs on before I knelt and spun around. It was all he was waiting for. He didn't want to connect the cuffs behind me, that would limit the positions I could be put in. He wanted me turned around and I obliged him with my sudden freedom. I scampered backwards on the bed to the corner. He just smiled darkly and watched from the other corner of the bed. I slowly slipped one leg off and put my winged back to the wall. I lifted my arms entreatingly.

"Won't you please let me go?" I begged. He paused, seeming to consider my plea.

"What? What would be the fun in that? I want some pleasure here." and paused again.

"Pleasure? What could I do to pleasure you?" I asked pleadingly. "Anything, just please, let me go!" I cried.

He stood up and gestured to his zipper. "Suck my cock" he demanded, "and I'll consider it."

"But...but..." I stammered. "I've never." "I don't know how!" I cried, cheeks flushing with humiliation.

"Come here. Now." he stated. I walked, hesitatingly before him. "Onto your knees, angel-girl." I dropped down and looked up at him, eyes big and wings quivering behind me, shaking gently as my breath made little hitches in my throat.

"Un-zip me, and pull my cock out" he commanded. I reached out, tentatively, and pulled his zipper down. His cock was thick and hard behind the tan corduroy. I slowly pulled it out, between the cross-fabric of his gray jockeys. It was thick, uncircumcised and pulsing in my hand. I trailed my fingertips, gently, softly from base to tip; examining it from every angle, my breath trailing across its velvet skin causing it to jump within my cool hands.

"Lick it" he commanded hoarsely. I raised my eyes up to his, blue meeting blue as my tongue darted out to lick the tip; darting tongue and tiny kitten licks; tasting him as if for the first time, breathing his scent in through my nose and mouth. "Open your mouth" he demanded. I pulled back, eyes wide and scared. I shook my head no silently. *SMACK* He slapped me, hard enough to sting, on my face and grabbed my hair. My mouth opened in a gasp and he filled it. Thrusting deep, flowing into my mouth, riding my tongue. "Suck!" he demanded, pulling my hair and my head forward. I sucked him, hard and deep. Swirled my tongue around his head and shaft. He thrust himself in and out of my mouth, handfuls of my hair holding my body to his. Suddenly he stopped and pulled himself away from me. He tightened his grasp in my hair and pulled me upwards.

I trembled in front of him and his gaze softened. "Shhhhh..." he whispered in my ear. "It will all be over soon".

"Soon?" I squealed. "No! You said you would let me go" I pleaded, outraged. He chuckled and pushed me backwards on the bed.

"I said I'd consider it" he told me sternly, "If you please me."

"Oh please" I whispered, my palms tracing circles across his chest, passing over his nipples. "Please let me please you and set me free..." His head dipped low and lips pressed against mine. At that moment I shoved, hard away from him and scampered towards the door. I didn't take 3 steps before he had me in his grasp and lifted me towards the bed, my struggling kicking body moaning and pleading desperately. He tossed me down and straddled me again, his cloth encased cock rubbing against my pussy.

"I think you like it rough little angel-girl" he ground out as he thrust his body against mine, laughing as I struggled futilely.

He pinned my arms down again and placed a collar around my throat. My eyes were wide and I struggled against him, throwing my head to the side. All I received for my efforts were my arms pinned under my own body weight and his hand around my neck. Tightening every time I resisted. I felt the involuntary moan of arousal escape my lips and my face flushed in humiliation. Swiftly the collar was secured in place. A chain ran from my leather encased wrists to my neck. He secured my hands behind my head and gagged me with a strip of cloth. I swore behind the cloth at him and he tapped my cheek with his fingertips as a warning. I may have been gagged, but he could understand every word I tried to scream.

He reached upwards and plucked a feather from my wing and I screamed with the pain. My eyes flashed at him and he laughed. His hands touched every part of my body, playing with my arousal, making me want and ache with every touch. He caressed, pinched and bit. Dragged that feather over the sensitive bud of my flesh until I came, screaming his name and Gods.

Swiftly he knelt between my legs and positioned his cock, hot and throbbing, at the entrance of my pussy. He reached upwards and whipped off the gag, unclipping my hands at the same time. I reacted immediately, hands thrusting at him, pushing and squirming, trying to get away. He thrust into me and held me down as I screamed. I tried to claw his back, he just held down my arms and bit my neck. I squirmed and thrust underneath him trying to get away as he pummeled his cock into my resisting body over and over again.

"No!" I panted as his hips thrust again, locked in our erotic dance. His steel cock thrust into my pussy over and over again as I spasmed beneath him, feathers flying everywhere. Over and over he fucked my resisting flesh as I squirmed and twisted. He held my hands above my head as he slowed his thrusts. I tried to move and I couldn't. He smiled at me, then leaned over my shoulder and bit my wing, ripping feathers out with his teeth and thrust into me again. I came again, violently, underneath him and bit his shoulder. Dimly I heard him hoarsely gasp my name and thrust again, deep and long into my body, pulsing his cum into me.

We lay there, panting, gasping for breath while feathers floated around us. I couldn't help but chuckle out "I think I've fallen from heaven".

He laughed and looked down at me. "Want to try for eternal damnation?"