Angel Flying: Kelley's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

"You mean that you want me to fuck you."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"Well, you must ask me nice."

"Please don't tease me. Fuck me. Please, Rashad, Please fuck me."

I spread my legs wide to make it easy for him to enter me. He lowers

himself on me and I take his hard dick in my hand and guide it to my waiting

pussy. It touches my opening and he stops.

"Please, Rashad, I really want you to fuck me."

He slowly eases his huge cock into my very hot cunt and pumps up and

down. I just can't describe how good it feels to have his cock pumping my cunt. My pussy has never been filled this full before.

"I'm going to take this easy at first Kelley, cause I can tell you are tight as hell. But you are ready, wet and able to do what I want to do to you. I think you'll find it enjoyable," he says as he moves back and forth with just the first few inches in me. I move, trying to push more of him into me. "Now just slow down girl. I know you are anxious but – have you ever had a cock in your womb?" he asks. In my womb? Did he mean he wants to enter my uterus? I knew with that monster he could reach it but, as thick as he is, I didn't think it would fit.

I shook my head and said, "No, Rashad. I don't think I can take you there. You're so damned huge."

"You can take it, girl. I know you can. May take a little getting used to but we'll take it slow," he said and I could see his face and I could feel that smile as he slowly pushed more and more of his cock into me. I feel so full, so wonderfully full, and he pushes yet more into me. I feel him touch the entrance to my uterus and I pull back a little. He moved his hands to my hips and pushes again. I feel the head of his cock begin to spread the small opening. It hurts but I bite back a groan and let him continue to push. The pain lessens and slowly he enters me deeper than I believed possible. I can feel the mouth of my uterus expand as he goes deeper. Then I feel his huge balls press against my ass and I know he is in me to the hilt. What an incredible feeling. He moves, pulling out almost from my inner mouth, then back again. It is like no other feeling in the world. I don't want it to end.

"Play with your tits," he says with that soft voice.

I take a breast in each hand and massage them. I usually don't get a

thrill out of playing with my own breasts, but Rashad watching me play with

them while he fucks me really turns me on!

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh!........Ooooohhhhhhh!.............Oooooooooooohhhhh!"

I cum almost immediately. I didn't want to cum so fast because I wanted it

to last. But Rashad continues to pump my pussy. The excitement returns after

only a very few seconds. I begin to be turned on again. Again I thank the gods for multiple orgasms. Then Rashad pulls his dick out of me.

"Please don't stop. I want to cum again!"

"Suck my cock again for a little while."

He puts his wet dick inside my mouth. I suck. I can taste my pussy juice and suck it all off his dick. He pulls out of my mouth and rolls me over on my stomach and lifts my ass in the air. He slides his dick into my pussy and fucks me doggie style.

He reaches down with his hand and plays with my ass hole. I protest weakly that I've never had it in my ass before. He says "Just relax like you did your throat and it'll be all right. You will love it once you get used to it. I'm not going to fuck you in the ass yet, just play with it a little." Rashad continues. He slides his hand down to my pussy to get his finger wet then slides this thumb into my ass! I cum for the second time. He reaches around me and puts a hand on each tit and raises me upright so that we are both on our knees. He is behind me fucking me and playing with both tits. I am excited again already. Rashad stops and lifts me and we stand beside the bed. He stands behind me and I bend over the bed and spread my legs. He enters me from behind again. Rashad stands still and I do the pumping I look up at the mirror on the wall next to the bed and watch myself fuck this man I didn't even know a few weeks ago! This is not at all like me. It is very exciting. I can't get my breath.

"I want....to get......on top."

Rashad lies on the bed on his back and I straddle him and guide his dick

back home into my burning pussy. I ease him to the mouth of my uterus. I want that incredible feeling again. Again as he enters that tight opening I feel a little pain that quickly dissipates. I pump as hard and fast as I can with him so deep. I again look in the mirror and watch myself fuck this man. Each time I ram down on his cock, his pubic bone hits my clit. Rashad reaches up and plays with my tits.

I bend over and let his suck on them. The instant that he sucks a pink nipple

into his mouth, I cum again.

I lie on my back and Rashad puts my legs on his shoulders and fucks me

again. I am too tired to move. I have cum more times than I could count.

"I want to cum in your mouth."

I make no objection, just smile and nod agreement.

Rashad again straddles my head and I can taste my pussy juice on his dick.

I suck it and he fucks my mouth, moving his huge dick in and out, not deep this time. I want to taste all of his load. I get an idea. I put my fingers in my pussy to lubricate them good. Then I put my finger in his ass hole. I have never done that to anyone before and it feels strange inside. I slide it in and out....in and out. Rashad begins to tremble. I know he is about to cum. I feel his huge dick swell even bigger than before. Now it is pumping his salty tasting liquid into my mouth.

I cum again – just from the taste.

We both lie exhausted beside each other, my hand encircling his cock, his playing around my pussy. "I've got to get up and check on a few things,' he said. "But I'll be back. How long can you stay tonight, babe?"

I am luxuriating in an afterglow that I don't want to ever end. "Forever," I whispered to him.

He just smiled that smile. "Be back soon," he said as he got up, put on his shirt, trousers and shoes. He looked at me lying on the bed, nude, open to his gaze, wanting him to see me this way. He left and I was alone.

Rashad did come back that night and we fucked and sucked continually until the sun was shining through the window. And I did take him in my ass – at least partially. He said we should take it easy back there the first time. Since then I have taken all of him in my ass – but that's another story. I ended up spending the night there. He fed me breakfast (no – a real breakfast, bacon, eggs – you know – damn what a dirty mind you have) and I left for home, getting there around 10:30 that next morning.

I showered and went straight to bed. That's where William found me when he got home that evening.

From that night on, until William actually met Rashad – that night of my first real gang bang – I had a standing date on Wednesday nights. I always spent the night at Rashad's, but he was telling William the truth when he said he had fucked me only two times. Well partially true. He had fucked me more times than I could count but we were only together two times, two all nights, before that. Other times I was with Mike (who is, next to Rashad, the best one lover I've ever had) and other men, at times more than one, and, since then, with many more than one. On that last Wednesday before we met with William, Rashad told me that he wanted me more often than just Wednesdays. I certainly wanted that too but didn't see how we could do it. Then he told me we had to tell William of our 'arrangement'. He said we either did it his way or we called a halt to our 'arrangement'. I didn't know what to do. I didn't think I could give up Rashad and the lifestyle he was pushing me into. But when I left it was with the understanding that if I wanted to continue, William and I would come to his place the following Saturday and he would take it from there. Well, you know what happened after that. I agreed, William and I went to his place and the rest is history – as they say.

Earlier, Rashad told me he was charging for my services. At first I was offended, then when I considered how sexy it made me feel, how slutty I felt actually being a whore, and how much I enjoyed it, I was all for it. William and I didn't need the money, and it became a game to see how much Rashad could charge for me. Since then, William's $1,000 for one night is the record for one guy, however, Rashad has told me that the last time I had about 10 to 15 guys, and some of their wives – this was well after William was told of our arrangement – was the all time record. He took in over $6,000 that night, and all because they wanted to be with me.

I could write more but that's basically the story so far – from my point of view. I know I am probably what polite circles would call a nymphomaniac. Other circles would call me a slut, whore, other names. Guess I'm all of them rolled into one – and hope it never changes.

Love to all –

Kelley

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers