Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground

Story Info
A wife becomes a whore.
4.2k words
3.53
103.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

My name is William and this is the story of how my once prim and proper wife was turned into a wanton slut and how I became her humiliated wimp of a husband. I am a very successful physician with a very lucrative practice in plastic surgery. I now am the semi-retired owner of the practice with five other physicians doing most of the work. Suffice to say we are financially wealthy enough that money is never a problem.

I am 42 years old, married for three years to a beautiful 28 year old woman who was once my patient. When I first met and fell in love with Kelley I could tell there was something sexually special about her. After our marriage, I found that I could not have been more correct. She was an enthusiastic and considerate lover. She had long straight dark brown hair, 120 pounds perfectly distributed over a body any woman would be envious of. We lived a very normal happy sex life for the first year. I then noticed a lack of intensity in our lovemaking sessions. In an effort to add some spice to our love life I suggested that we start playing some games. Thus I only have myself to blame for what has transpired since. I have always been excited at the prospect of female exhibitionism and suggested she dress seductively in a revealing way and that we go out in public and see what sort of attention she could attract. At first reluctant she soon embraced my suggestions enthusiastically.

Suffice to say that she did attract a lot of attention. At first she would dress simply in a modestly short mini dress suit, panties, a blouse under the suit jacket with no bra, and 3 to 4 inch heels. She was lovely and still is to this day, though her appearance is somewhat changed – but we'll get to that. As our outings progressed she began to get more daring. She added heavy eye shadow and bright lip gloss and other techniques in her make-up. Her skirts became shorter, though still very sophisticated suits befitting a business woman out to unwind a bit. She became adept at bending at he waist or leaning over a bar or table to give others an enticing view of her cleavage, at letting her legs fall apart in such a nonchalant way that it appeared natural but gave a perfect view of her pantied crotch to any in the line of fire. She progressed to the point that she would wear no panties.

She became infatuated with flashing her naked pussy to others. I am, I used to think, a pretty well endowed man, with a decent 8 inches. Needless to say I encouraged her behavior and after each of our outings we would have very intense and rewarding sex, either in our van if we couldn't wait, or upon our return home. Still after six months or so of this and after she had gone about as far as she could without being arrested, we both were becoming tired of what had become somewhat routine. She had become a little distant and had begun to make remarks about needing a change. Little did I know that the change had already started. But then things changed for both of us with a vengeance.

It was on one of our outings to a new bar that she had suggested, frequented by an interracial crowd. She was dressed in her usual business suit with the skirt that had been shortened so that it was only about six inches below her crotch. We sat at a booth against one wall with Kelley sitting so that she faced the bar across the dance floor. Several black men at the bar noticed us as we came in and sat down. Kelley had seen them and gave them a nice view as she sat on the edge of the seat then spread her legs as she maneuvered to slide into her seat. As she did so, her skirt slid high enough that her bare crotch was easily visible as she sat there with her legs slightly parted. After we ordered our drinks we chatted a little about who was in the bar and who was watching her.

She knew the men at the bar were stealing glances her way. Other couples or groups of men sat at tables and booths around the dance floor. A slow song came on the juke box and we decided to do one of our favorite things. We got up to dance and I held her close with one hand at the back of her neck and the other on the middle of her back. As we moved slowly over the dance floor Kelley began to rub against me in a very provocative way, with my knee pushed between her legs she began to rub herself against my leg. I moved my hand down to her ass and helped her hump my leg. I had a raging hard on and I could tell that she was close to orgasm as the song ended. We both were glistening with sweat as we sat down, smiling at each other, she with a strange expression on her face that I was to understand all to soon. As we sat back down in our booth, one of the black men at the bar got off his stool and wandered over to us. He was about 6' 6" and 225 pounds, a big guy, and I could tell he had a look women would go for. Without asking he slid in beside Kelley. At the time I thought she handled this intrusion very well as she wasn't the least bit upset at his actions. I was a little more anxious not knowing what to expect.

"Relax, William," he said. "My name is Rashad and I am an admirer of Kelley here. Just came over to say hello and see if we want to take this to the next level."

I had no idea what he was talking about and it took me a minute to realize that he knew our names. Kelley was watching him with an expression mixed with anxiety and what seemed like lust. He looked at her questioningly and I saw her nod slightly and look down at the table. Rashad looked over at me and said "Guess we take the next step. You see William, Kelley and I have known each other for a few months now. On those evenings when you have to spend time at the hospital, Kelley decided to do go out on her own a few times. Yes I know all about your little games. Well, Kelley and I have played a few games ourselves. I met Kelley at this very bar two months ago and since we have been out several other times together. I have fucked her twice."

I sat stunned at this news. My wife cheating on me. The news was both shocking and arousing at the same time. I was too shocked to say anything – just sat there with this blank look on my face.

Rashad continued, "I think you know she needed something more than you could give her and the games were boring her. I was more than willing to provide what she now knows she needs. But if I am to continue seeing her, we need to change the rules just a bit. Kelley and I have talked this over and she is agreeable. She says she doesn't want to leave you, she still feels something for you, though I'm not sure why. But if it is a choice between you and me then she will go with me. Do you understand what I'm saying William?"

I nodded mutely, unable to speak.

"She doesn't love me. She says she still loves you. What she has with me is a bit more powerful though – at least for women like Kelley. I know her type. Can spot them a mile away. You see – once a woman like Kelley experiences sex with a real man who has the proper equipment and knows how to use it, well, they are hooked – and Kelley is hooked – aren't you girl?" He looked at Kelley and smiled. Kelley nodded still looking at the table top. "See – she will do most anything for me cause she's afraid I won't ever give her my cock again. And I won't if she ever refuses a request. I will never let any harm come to her as long as she is with me but she is going to do things she never dreamed of before and she will love doing them. I know Kelley's type. I've had a few before her. Still have. But right now Kelley is my top girl. Aren't you girl?" Again he smiled at Kelley and this time she looked at him worshipfully and broke into a broad smile.

My stomach was doing flip flops. I didn't know what to do or say. His proposal sounded so preposterous that I could not imagine it. Still, he was right. I knew Kelley hadn't been satisfied for some time. But could not think of anything else to do. Well Rashad had solved the problem – at least as far as Kelley was concerned. "Kelley." I said. "Is this really what you want? I really just want you to be happy. Rashad, can we think this over privately for a little?" I asked.

Rashad smirked and said, "There's nothing to talk over, plus Kelley knows she has no privacy where I am involved. She gives that up to be with me. Decide now, William. Kelley has already decided. When we leave she will leave with me. Whether she returns home to you later in the morning, is up to you. But your answer is required now."

"I don't know" I said, "I – I just don't know."

"Well, William, there is a nice back room here at the bar that Kelley and I have used before. I'm going to take her back there now and you can come with us if you want. But when we are through, you have to choose."

With that he got up and pulled Kelley from the booth. He followed Kelley as she walked to the back of the bar and through a door marked private. She obviously knew the way. I got up and followed. I didn't know what else to do. The door led to a hallway with several doors along it. I saw Rashad as he followed Kelley into a room. He glanced back and saw me following. "Well come on William," he said, "Just come on in and have a seat there in the corner where you can watch your wife perform for me." He smiled and looked from me to Kelley. I sat down, numb with the knowledge that this black man was going to take my wife in front of my eyes, and I felt a surge of humiliation and eroticism at the same time. I sat.

"OK, Kelley, sweet girl, lets show old William what you have learned. Take off your clothes Baby." At Rashad's request, no, a command, Kelley slowly undressed, looking at me and smiling. She hadn't said a word since Rashad had come to our table but it was obvious she was looking forward to what was going to happen with me watching. When she had removed her clothes and started to remove her heels Rashad said, "No no, now you know I like those heels. Keep'm on, Baby. Now come over here and make me ready." With that Kelley walked to him and knelt before him, undid his belt, unfastened his pants, and lowered them to the floor. Rashad stepped out of them, now only in his T-shirt. Kelley reached for his cock. It was amazing. It was only semi erect and had to be at least ten inches long and very thick. Kelley looked at it worshipfully, then began licking it, starting at his balls and holding it with her fingertips licked all the way to the tip. Then she took it in her mouth, pushing it in until her nose touched his black curly pubic hair. I could see her mouth expand as the monster dick filled her mouth. And he wasn't really hard yet. As he got harder she began sucking up and down on the first 5 or 6 inches. It just kept growing. I could see Kelley's eyes glued to his shaft, watching as it grew.

"Ok girl, lets show hubby what you can do. Take it all." Kelley looked up with a slightly worried expression. "You can do it Baby – you know you can – you've done it once. Just remember what I told you. Just relax your throat muscles and swallow. And keep swallowing." Kelley nodded with her mouth still around the monster dick and began to push his cock deeper into her mouth. I could see her visibly relax her throat and could see the impression of his cock as it moved down her throat into her esophagus. She began to swallow and his cock quickly moved deeper until her nose was again against his pubic hair. "Ahhh. That's great Baby. You're doing great. Just keep swallowing. Well William, what do you think. She ever do this to you. Or are you so small that she doesn't have to swallow you down to her belly." Rashad was clearly enjoying my discomfort. I could only shake my head that no, she had never done that to me. But it was so arousing. My dick was throbbing, very apparent to Rashad. "Go ahead and take it out man. I know this is hot. Fuck your hand while I fuck your wife," he said.

I did exactly that. What I witnessed for the next hour was unbelievable. He had Kelley stop sucking his cock once it was fully erect. When he pulled it out of her throat I gasped. I thought I saw Kelley take a quick breath too. He was huge. He had to be at least 16 or 17 inches long and thick as my wrist. It looked like a fire hose, a snake protruding from his body. Kelley was lovingly stroking it and he was slowly humping her hand. He said, "alright bitch, assume the position." To me he said, "I like the doggy style best. Kelley does too. Lets me get all the way into her. I mean into her womb man. Know what I mean? Of course you do – you're a Doc. Watch her now." He started a slow fucking of my wife. In and out, a little more with each stroke, until all but about 5 inches was buried in her. Then he stopped his stroking and pushed harder and the last 5 inches disappeared into Kelley. She let out a moan and pushed back against him. "I'm in her womb now, William. Ever been there?" I shook my head, numb with the sight before me, my cock in my hand. "I didn't think so. Gotta have a bigger one than that to do what I'm doing to your wife. Kelley, tell William what it feels like." With that Kelley started talking. It was as if she could not speak until he told her to.

"God, William, he is just so big and it feels so so so damn GOOD. I can feel him in my uterus. He's just fucking my uterus, so deep inside me. It feels so unbelievably good." I could tell Rashad was just pulling out about the last 5 inches and then thrusting back in. He had a rhythm going and I could visualize his cock head moving in my wife's deepest inner self.

"Jeeze," he said, "this feels soo good. Your wife is really tight in this deep. Don't you wish you could go this deep? Ahhh, Baby, that's it fuck me back," he said. Kelley was humping him. He was standing still as my wife wantonly thrust her hips at him them moved away then back at him. She was moaning and saying things like "Ohh God – fuck me Rashad, Fuck your whore. Your sweet white whore, Ohh God!! I love it Rashad. You're sooo big, soooo deep in me, I am your slut Rashad. Don't ever stop doing me this way."

"You hear your nice sweet wife there Willy boy? I released those inhibitions. She came up with the words, didn't you Bitch? Tell Willy boy here what you are again."

"I'm you're bitch, Rashad. I'll do anything for you. I can't stop wanting your cock in me. You control me. I can't help myself."

"Tell Willy boy here how we compare. Who's better for you, Baby?" he said. I knew what was coming and was frantically pistoning my cock.

"There is no comparison Rashad. You are twice the man he is. He fucks me and I lie there unsatisfied. But you – you fuck me. You really fuck me. I am a real woman only with you Rashad. You are magnificent. I love what you do to me. I have never had a man do anything close to me like you do. He is a wimp, a pitiful excuse for a man compared to you Rashad."

As she said these things Rashad looked over at me as I spewed my cum across my lap. The sight of her being so thoroughly fucked and her words excited me beyond belief. Rashad smiled. He increased his rhythm and soon both he and Kelley came with a vengeance. She was panting. Rashad looked like he could go for several more rounds, but he pulled away and turned to me.

"I think from the looks of your lap and the floor there, that I may have my answer. May I assume you agree to our arrangement?" I simply nodded dumbly, as I put my now limp cock back and pulled up my pants.

"All right Willy, you can go on home now. Kelley's mine for the rest of the evening. She will be back to you when I let her go. I may keep her til tomorrow night so don't worry. I said no harm would come to her while she is with me and she will be OK. But she will return to you temporarily. She will probably need to be with me a lot for a while at first. Like every night. But she will come back to you each day and I'll probably send her back with presents for you. When she comes back and tells you I want you to do something, you do it – understand – it won't be anything you don't really want to do anyway so don't worry. Now go home Willy boy. Your wife and I have things, and people, to do." With a laugh he turned and told Kelley to get dressed.

As they dressed, I left, went home and after a long shower, to bed, but not to sleep until early the next morning. I slept fitfully and woke around noon, still tired from the events of the night before. Kelley was nowhere to be seen. I moped around the house for a while, went out to get dinner, back to the house. At midnight I was sitting in the den, drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks, listening to Willie Nelson sing "Angels flying too Close to the Ground". 'How true, how true, Willie old pal,' I thought. I heard her come in. I was sitting on the sofa, glass in hand. She came around in front of me. I almost didn't recognize her. Rashad, she told me later, had taken her to a beauty parlor. One where he takes all "his girls". He had her hair died jet black, permed in the style of a large Afro. She was dressed like a hooker. Tube top, bare mid drift, micro mini skirt, stockings with garter belt showing below the skirt, six inch heels, and a smirk that I will never forget. She, of course had no panties on. She stood right in front of me and I could see dried cum on her legs, on her stomach, on her face, in her hair. She had wet cum oozing out of her pussy. She stood there with legs spread, her wet abused cunt staring me in the face.

"He wants you to eat me, Willy boy. That's what I have to call you now. Willy boy. That's what he wants. Suck out his cum and that of the others while I tell you what he did to me. And I loved it Willy boy." She moved her pelvis toward my mouth, grasped my head in both her hands and shoved my mouth against her sloppy wet pussy. I licked and sucked and swallowed as she told me how he had taken her to a bar. He announced to his friends that he had a white whore for them if they wanted any. Just $25 a pop. He had to pay for her beauty treatment he said.

"They took me to the back, pulled off all my clothes and lay me down on a pool table. I was fucked in the mouth, in the ass, and in the cunt so many times I can't remember. Must have been 15 or 20 guys that had me. Some just jacked off over me shooting their cum on my face, hair, tits, pussy, - all over me. When you finish with my cunt go to my ass. Then lick where ever you find cum, which is all over me. Each time I return to you you are to clean me, suck other men's cum from my pussy and ass. And you can't fuck me unless Rashad says you can. And you will have to pay him like anyone else who wants me. If you don't do as he tells you to, I'll leave with him and never come back. As long as you do what he wants you to, I'll always come back, Willy boy. You want me to keep coming back Willy boy? Hmmmm?"

I was captivated. I nodded "Yes". We were both now under Rashad's control. Kelley certainly didn't mind. Neither did I.

Epilogue:

Well – Kelley and I now live an obviously different lifestyle than we ever dreamed of before. Rashad has turned her into his prize whore. He requires her to spend 2 hours a day at the gym and controls her diet completely. She has become even more voluptuous and desirable with his guidance and control. She now commands a $500 fee per man for an evening. Rashad of course gets the money. It's his game now. But she always returns to me eventually. And always makes me eat her pussy and lick off the cum. I don't mind, but paying to fuck her or even get her to do anything for me is the most demeaning thing about the arrangement. But it does make it all the more erotic for me - and I think, for Kelley too.

Rashad has even required me to host a party at our large home for my associates at the office. They came in and Kelley was our waitress. They had known her from before and couldn't believe it was the same woman. She looked and acted like the whore she is. One was offended and left after I told them, as Rashad had instructed, of our arrangement. He has since left the practice. I told them if they wanted to spend time with her they would have to contact Rashad. They were allowed to touch her, feel her up, but that was all that night. Rashad wanted them hungry. All, individually, have since contacted Rashad and ended spending the night with her. Several more than once. Of course, after the party she left to be with Rashad.

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers
12