Angel of Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ido pulled back from her then, brushing her hair back before kissing the tip of her nose and making her giggle like a kid. Then he lifted her in his arms, one hand under her knees, and they went, both sopping wet, to his bedroom.

4: Unexpected Ecstasy

He stopped on the threshold to kiss her again, and she slipped her legs from his grip while their tongues explored each other. She came down on tiptoe, reminded as she did just how much taller than her Ido really was. Standing before him like that, she only just came up to his nipples. She stood again with her arms about his neck, and again the memory of what she'd done with Zapan shamed her. She decided to dispel the feeling by doing something different.

She began by unbuttoning his shirt, stopping just long enough the newly exposed flesh each time. Ido saw where she was heading, and kicked off his shoes in anticipation. He got his pants down just in time for Gally to kiss the skin above the waistband of his boxers, then opened his fly and pulled him out to meet her.

Here was the hardness that had pressed against her last night, hot and pulsing in her hand. She was actually a little relieved. She had been worried about what would happen if he revealed another monster like Hoshin's, but although he wasn't lacking in length (he was about eight inches), his size was nothing she couldn't handle. She kissed the tip, making him shiver.

Her hair was still wet, and clung to her neck and shoulders when she looked up at him. His love warred with his need on his face. She gave him her big eyed pout (octo-lips octo-lips!) and the frustration melted away. Smiling, she took the head of his cock in her mouth.

It was the last thing Ido had expected to find when he returned early from turning in the last night's bounties. She had always looked at him lovingly, at first as her savior from the junkyard, and later hovering somewhere between a father and a lover. He had expected their relationship to settle firmly on the side of parent-child, but he had always nurtured a secret half-hope that it would go the other way. He'd dreamt about it, of course, fantasized about it while Gally nuzzled her mechanized sexiness against him, even masturbated furiously to the thought, but if someone had asked him if he would ever end up being intimate with Gally he would've laughed in their face.

But now here she was, naked and damp before him. On her knees in front of his bed, she gently licked and sucked his manhood. The body she had picked out was perfect, petite and slender, yet full breasted as well, with firm muscles under creamy pale skin giving a sense of tawny ripeness to her flat belly, toned limbs, and heart shaped bottom. Only the seams that ran along her spine, collar bones, sternum and neck, showed her as anything other than deliciously human.

He was quickly lost in a haze of pleasure as Gally's hot mouth enveloped him, her tongue sliding up his shaft to flick prankishly at the tip. Her soft hand caressed the base of him, while the other kneaded the sac that hung beneath. Overcome with the pleasure of this contact, she sighed lustily, his cock still in her throat. The rush of hot breath, the lewd look on her face, and the sensations from her tongue, quickly brought him to bursting, and soon after, to spurting.

Her eyes widened as Ido came in her mouth, the scent/taste of it filled her head and sinuses. She sucked the last of it from his prick, enjoying her first taste of his love as he gently stroked her hair and her throat worked to gulp down his sperm. She let his member slip from her mouth, trailing a gossamer thread of cum between them. She smiled, breaking the strand with her fingers and smearing the remains on her stomach.

Something strained within Ido; he saw Gally's sweet face, her lewd smile and the string of his seed down her chin. His cock buzzed with the memory of her lips on his head, and his ears tingled with her words: "My Daisuke...Can't you guess why I got it?"

The dam burst. He put his hands on her shoulders, not pushing her, but guiding her down onto the bed. He lay atop her, propped up on his hands so she could breathe, but left her gasping from his kisses. His fingers played between her legs, spreading her honey up her belly and down her thighs. He tickled her entrance (paying her back in kind for her earlier affections) and she quickly built to a climax, her feet digging into the sheets, raising her butt off of the bed as cream spurted from her.

Satisfied, she relaxed; her eyes closed as Ido gently licked her clean. He finished, and then a moment later his mouth was back on hers, his passion even more intense than before as something hot and slick parted the wet lips between her legs. As she felt him enter her, Gally wondered if she had ever felt this sensation before. Had she a lover (even more than one?) before being discarded on the junk heap where her love had found her, or had her original flesh remained virginal even unto death?

Her thoughts broke off as he slid into her; spreading her sex before his throbbing tip, impaling her. He may not have been as large as Hoshin, but inside her tight, new cunt he felt as big as a horse. Still, her new body had been made for sex, and her pussy stretched for him with only a modest, sharp pain. The sensation of his cock filling her up saturated her, swelling her nerves with ecstasy, making her eyes roll back in her head and her mind go white, like a blank sheet of paper. The intensity of it faded after awhile, leaving her breathing shallowly and feeling as if the slightest sensation would send her over the edge, then Ido leaned close and whispered to her as he gently kissed her earlobe.

"I love you Gally."

She moaned, as she was rocked by waves of pleasure, deeper and more intense than anything she'd done to herself with the sonic tool under her pillow. The heat of him, his thickness filling her, the way he thrust and slid unpredictably within her. When it was over, her mind felt like it was coated with honey; the ripeness from her nerves squeezed out of her, leaving her soaking in the afterglow, as his cum ran slowly from her quivering pussy.

5: Insatiable Angel

When she came back to herself, Ido lay beside her, his breathing slow and even. She could not remember when they'd separated, but she closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. She felt something switch on inside her hips, and a low hum reached her ears as her creamy cavity was molecularly cleansed; Ido's seed broken down and recycled into spit, sweat, and lubricant.

When the humming stopped, Gally tentatively reached down and slipped a finger inside her. She pulled it out and saw it was completely clean, although still a little moist. Of Ido's spend there was no trace, save for a thin trail that had leaked out of her, leaving a sticky trail down one buttock.

She felt disappointed. It was kind of sad, how completely the product of his love had been removed from her. Then she smiled.

It's alright, she thought to herself. I have just the thing to make more!

She straddled Ido's lap, and gave him sweet, light kisses to wake him. Ido looked up and smiled into her eyes. "Want to go again?" she asked, beaming. She adjusted her position atop him, and knew that she needn't have asked; the hardness pressing against her clit and labia was urgent in its need. He gave her an answer anyway, tickling her tummy before lifting her up, freeing his member to rise up under her. She took the hint, supporting herself so he could guide himself into her. She slid down onto him, a soft moan forced out of her to make room for his cock.

It no longer bit into her, but the wonderful fullness was still there, and for a long moment she luxuriated in it; enjoying the shape of him, the thickness, and the pulsing heat. Ido groaned as her slick walls throbbed and twitched around him. Gally's body flushed suddenly and her breath became a desperate panting. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss that felt like smoldering coals against her lips, then sat up again, eyes slitted with pleasure.

Gally gently slid her hips upward. She could feel him going, leaving her channel until only his cock-head was left inside, her pussy sucking and milking it, then she just as slowly lowered herself again. Low sounds of pleasure came from both of them as his hardness was embraced by her heat again. Back up his length, then down again, she began to pick up a rhythm, scorching pleasure gliding into and into her, making the world blur with ecstasy as at the same her tactile senses were almost overwhelmed, like taste buds when a treat is too rich.

Gally felt her body winding up toward another explosion. She picked up the pace, gasping as his dick pistoned in and out of her, and adding a side to side motion that made her eyes roll back in her head, and her mouth hang open in the helpless 'o' of a lustful stupor. Blind to everything now except the intense ride and her building orgasm, Gally began to lose the rhythm, grinding hard then slowing or even stopping as her concentration faded.

Suddenly, Ido began thrusting back at her, pumping his hips and driving his cock so deep into her that it forced a short, sharp cry from her at each new penetration. He pounded up into her, slapping loudly as he impacted her cunt, and sending a spray of her juices flying. Gally humping him; it was all she could do to keep herself propped up, hands on her thighs. He sped up, and she felt bathed in a pleasure that left all her previous orgasms (from Hoshin's fingers, Zapan's tongue,, and her own condom-wrapped toy) far behind, and she wasn't even coming! She was so close, but there was something, some ingredient still needed to bring her over this amazing new edge, to a climax of biblical scale.

Then he came in her.

She felt his cock twitch, heard him yell her name from somewhere outside her cocoon of heat and yearning. His hands sought her breasts, and hung on as if for dear life. A sudden hot fountain erupted within her; cloying slickness, somehow both stickier and more slippery than her own, coated the depths of her vagina, and began running back out.

Gally exploded; Ido's hot cream shooting into her set her off in a way that his mad pounding could not match. The world went white, and the explosion that began at her pussy ran searingly through the rest of her body before finally boiling out through her pores. A second, then a third shot of cum burst in her, sending her into paroxysms of delight as Ido emptied his balls into her. Semen dripped down her thighs.

Epilogue: Interloper

As the young girl lay down atop Doc Ido's chest, still trembling and jerking from her orgasm, a stream of jism splattered the outside of the bedroom's high west window. Yugo had just come back to pick up his tools, forgotten after he'd fixed the rotors on Ido's wind generator, when he'd seen the young black-haired girl sucking the Doc like her last name was Hoover.

They were so into it that he'd decided to take his cock out and enjoy the show. They'd done it twice now; the first time she'd looked like she was in pain, but the second time she'd ridden him like she was headlining a rodeo and he'd unloaded so much that it had leaked out and run down to her knees. Yugo picked up his tools and put his other 'tool' away before cleaning off the glass.

They were going at it again! He was giving it to her doggy-style now, facing away from the window. Watching Ido's hairy, bobbin', man-ass was not Yugo's idea of a good time, and so he turned and climbed down off the roof of the shop. He was going to have to make sure that little black-haired girl was around next time he showed up to repair something, though.

Transmission Break...

Wow, I'm glad I reserved the unrated channel to broadcast from! This is ramping up nicely. Ellai wouldn't leave me alone after she'd finished reading it. And young Yugo seems to be up next! I hope the next one doesn't take too long to compile!

Until then everyone!

Transmission ends.

12