Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

Marco hesitated. He was being dismissed, but he didn't want to leave. What he wanted to do was to drop to his knees and put his face between those fabulous butt cheeks and give her the most scorching rim job he could muster. Angel almost knew what he was thinking and wanted to take advantage of him, but this was Fred's wish and she felt that he deserved all of her attention.

"Marco, you may go." She said sternly.

With a heavy sigh Marco left the room and within moments she heard the front door shut behind him. Focusing her attention back on Fred who was only holding her in his mouth with his eyes closed she said,

"Ok Fred, I'm going to give you a couple of rules and I expect you to follow them faithfully. Number one: I expect you to have good eye contact with me at all times."

His eyes slowly opened and Angel's heart skipped a beat. It was as if he was pouring his soul into her. The connection was so intense that she wasn't sure if she could follow her own rule.

"Number two: When I'm in your mouth I expect you to be sucking and moving. I like lots of action and enthusiasm from my cock suckers."

He began to suck. Tentatively at first, then with ever increasing gusto as he started to bob his head up and down, but every time he got near the back of his throat he would gag a little.

"Oh yesss. That's it. Mmmmmm. I just love to be in a guy's mouth. You're a pretty fast learner. Play with my balls. I really like to have my balls massaged while I'm getting head."

Fred's hand moved to her sack and he began to gently rub and caress her dangling testicles. They were big and felt heavy with her come. The thought of them squirting their load into his mouth both intrigued him and scared him because he was afraid it might cause him to puke.

"Now put your other hand around the base of my girl prick and work it while you suck me."

Fred did as he was told and marveled at how willing he was already becoming. His initial resistance hadn't been faked. When presented with her growing member in his face he wasn't sure he wanted to go through with it. After all it is one thing to fantasize about being taken by a dominant T-Girl and a whole different thing when she standing in front of you trying to shove her cock in your mouth! Angel continued to give him positive feedback by moaning and making eager little thrusting movements with her hips. She caressed his head and pulled his mouth down onto her. The more she encouraged him the harder he worked to pleasure her.

They became so caught up in the passion and lust that the issues of his disease and her being a T-Girl faded away, leaving only two people pleasuring each other. Time disappeared; a hall clock ticked, but neither one heard it. All they could hear was the rush of blood in their ears and the give and take sounds of their bodies.

Finally Angel pulled back and her throbbing womanhood made a popping noise as it left his mouth. He eagerly leaned forward in an attempt to recapture her, but she stilled him with her hand. She was breathing hard as she pushed down her white silk panties and stepped out of them. She dropped them onto the table beside the chair and turned around to present her ass to him. She backed up so it was easily accessible and Fred began to shower it with wet kisses. She allowed him to kiss for a few moments then spread her cheeks with both hands. Fred was indeed a fast learner, for before she could direct him his tongue found her musky center and she felt his hot breath in her crack. He explored her gently at first. Running his tongue over the crinkled ridges of her sphincter then sliding along the taint area to suck on her swollen balls. Angel had indeed been with quite a few men, but only a couple had intuitively pleasured her the way Fred was right now. He was almost reading her mind as he pulled her raging hard on back so he could suck it for a few seconds before traveling back across the taint to work on her tight hole again.

He sucked at the hole, burnishing it with his tongue, dipping inside again and again. Each time he worked deeper into her she panted harder with excitement from his attentions. She knew that he couldn't get an erection and was truly sorry, because for the first time in a long time she was willing to let a man enter her. But it was not to be, so she did the next best thing and eagerly pushed back onto his tongue as it entered her. It only took a few times and Fred took the hint. He thrust his tongue into her, pistoning it in and out as he made love to her with it.

While he worked her hole he reached up between her legs a grabbed her aching rod, still wet and slippery from his mouth. The other hand was on her hip pulling her back against his lips and onto his tongue. Angel was bent forward with her hands on her knees as gasping with pleasure she had a crushing orgasm, squirting her approval of his attention onto the family room carpet in great white globs.

Fred was elated. In all his years he'd never gotten so much satisfaction from pleasuring a woman. He watched as she slowly stood and turned to face him.

"Mmmmmm lover, I've got to tell you not many men have made me feel that damn good!"

Her thick womanly member was still hard enough to hold up the hem of her dress. Angel looked down at it and then back at Fred with a smile she said,

"Look, it still wants more. Where's that bedroom?"

Fred finally found his voice as he whispered,

"Back into the hall, first door on the right."

Angel started to unbutton her dress and slowly walk toward the hall as she said,

"Come on lover. We're not finished yet. You still have some more work to do."

With a mighty shove Fred heaved himself up out of the chair and grabbed his walker. Angel pulled her dress over her head and tossed her hair as she slowly walked into the hallway. She dropped the dress on the floor and now all she was wearing was her bra, stockings and high heeled shoes. She looked over her shoulder when she got to his bedroom doorway and gave him a wink as she crooked her finger giving him the come on signal. Fred almost threw the walker away to run to her, but thought better of it and instead hustled his ass to his bedroom.

The room was dark, but nowhere near pitch black so Angel was still able to find her way to the bed. She sat on the edge and crossed her legs before leaning back on her hands. When Fred got in the room he stopped to clap his hands and as soon as he did a light on the nightstand popped on. What Fred saw was a vision. Here was a beautiful blonde woman in a white lacy push up bra, her chest thrust out, fishnet stockings clinging to her long legs and three inch white pumps covering delicate feet. Perhaps the best part of all was the large half hard cock lying along her legs at her crotch. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of her. Angel looked him in the eye and slowly licked her lips. The meaning was unmistakable.

The bed was fairly high off of the floor so that Fred could slip out of bed and pretty much be standing, but luckily for Angel there was a chair beside the bed. She motioned to the chair and said,

"Have a seat."

Fred worked his way over to the chair and gingerly lowed himself into it. Angel stood back up and set the walker off to the side. She stepped up close to him and he dutifully looked up into her eyes. She felt that familiar tug at her heart as she told him,

"You are going to start sucking me and when I've reached my full size again I'm going to bend you over your bed and shove every aching inch of me into your virgin little ass. Then once I'm fully immersed inside you I'm going to pump that tasty virginity right out of you. I'm going to take you as fully as a woman can take a man and make him her own. By making love to you like this I'm claiming you as my own and once I've had you this way you will always be mine to use whenever I want. This is a big step for you and I don't want you to miss out on the significance of this act of erotic possession."

Fred looked into her eyes, strictly adhering to the first rule, and nodded his understanding. Then he added.

"Angel I can think of nothing that would make me happier than to have you possess me. Anything I can do to pleasure you is all that exists in my world as long as you are nearby."

"Good, now take me in your mouth and let it begin."

Fred leaned forward and engulfed her. She had gone soft and her balls hung down below tip of her penis, they brushed his chin as his lips encircled the base it. He squeezed her in his hot moist mouth as he sucked on her. She had been so big before and yet now he could easily fit all of her in his mouth, but he knew that wouldn't last. Her hands were on his head and their eyes were locked on each other. Angel loved his eyes. They were pools of lust that she was drowning in and as she drifted deeper into them she began to grow.

He felt her member stirring in his mouth. It started by lengthening, moving toward the back of his throat and on the way it began to swell, thicker and thicker finally reaching its destination and causing him to gag. He desperately wanted to swallow her, give her the deep throat he knew she wanted, but he could not control his gag reflex and had to pull off as she grew too big and overflowed his mouth.

By now Angel was breathing hard and she gripped his head as she commanded,

"Hold still."

Fred did as he was told and Angel held his head steady and began to fuck his mouth. With each thrust she bounced the tip of her rod at the back of his throat causing him to gag and his eyes to water as he tried desperately to control himself. Her balls thumped his chin and his head was spinning when she finally stopped and pulled her turgid womanhood from his mouth. It was standing straight out from her crotch and glistening in the lamp light with his saliva. Angel's breasts were heaving with excitement as she reached down and grabbed him under his arms. She pulled him up to his feet and then leaned him over the edge of the bed.

All he was wearing were a pair of grey sweat pants and a tee shirt so it was easy for her to strip the pants from his ass. It pleased her to see that he did not have on any underwear and so was instantly accessible for her pleasure. Angel didn't wait, hell she couldn't wait, she stepped up behind him and placing the tip of her womanhood against his quivering sphincter pressed it into him. This was where she usually had to wait for a guy to adjust to the size of her, but this was the one good thing about Fred's disease, he was mostly numb from the waist down so no adjustment time was needed. She pushed the still slippery invader into him clear up to the base and when she got there she let out a moan of satisfaction. She stayed buried in him for a few moments then leaned up close to his ear and said softly.

"Can you feel me?"

"Yes Angel."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really, but I feel much...fuller."

"The important thing is do you know who you belong to now?"

There was a bit of a pause and all she could hear was his shallow breathing then he simply said.

"You."

Angel's breasts were pressed against his back and he could feel her warm breath on his neck. Then she began to move. She pulled back a little and pushed firmly back into him, her hips bumping against his small butt cheeks.

"Very good!" She huskily, "I think it is important for you to know that I only possess men that I find attractive in some way. So while this may have all started from an interest by you of having me inside you, this is my choice. I want to do this to you. I want to use you for my pleasure. I want you."

Angel began to hump him in slow erotic movements. She imagined that she moved her hips like some exotic pole dancer working a line of men along the stage in a cheap strip club. She couldn't help but smile at the image in her head, because she actually was a pole dancer, the kind that made her pole dance in the guy's ass.

Fred's head was spinning with the whole experience. This morning he'd hauled his ass out of bed without a thought in the world that he would be impaled on the prick of woman he'd only drooled of on the internet. Yet here she was sawing her thick womanly cock in and out of his virgin rectum. Well not virgin any more, now it was her ass to do with as she pleased. Oh how he wished he could feel the pain of her attentions! To be taken so decisively by a woman was an experience that he wished he could be aware of to the utmost.

Angel was thrusting forcibly into him with each thrust pinching him between the edge of the bed and her pounding hips. She knew that he literally couldn't escape from her in his condition. Deep in her heart she knew that most of the other men she took could escape if they chose, but Fred was hers. Completely and totally under her control and she wanted to be sure he knew it.

"You know I take quite a few men and it is a combination of me applying my control and them allowing themselves to be taken that makes it work. In your case there really is nothing you could do to escape me. I am your mistress and truly stronger than you. That is a situation that I find very stimulating."

Angel pulled from his sphincter and with on hand on his hip and the other by his knee she scooped him up to slide him onto the bed. She crawled up to spoon him and with an easy familiarity pushed her aching member back into the confines of his warm soft rectum. Mindful of Marco's warning that spreading his legs too much would cause extreme pain she slipped an arm around his torso and pinching his nipple slipped back into her pole dancer rhythm. She held him to her breasts and worked his ass like a passionate lover. It was more of a tender experience than the taking over the edge of the bed she'd just given him. Tears came to his eyes as she caressed his chest, kissed his shoulder and neck, then moved to nibble his ear lobe. Angel pinched his nipple hard enough to make him gasp with the intense pain and pleasure she was pouring over his body, then she pulled his head around and pressed her mouth over his. She kissed him gently at first, almost tentatively and as he returned her affectionate gesture she kissed more hungrily. Angel leaned up on her elbow over top of him and buried her tongue passionately in his sucking mouth.

Fred tried not to cry, but it had been so long since a woman had shown him such affection he couldn't hold back the tears. She may be taking him, possessing him, but it was not against his will. She was strong and forceful, yet still tender and loving. Angel noticed his tears and asked,

"Why are you crying?" She had asked softly, even though she had a hunch why and kissed his shoulder as she waited for the answer.

"It's just that it has been so...long...since a woman, any woman, has...shown me..."

Fred couldn't continue so Angel finished for him.

"Shown you some love and affection?"

He nodded and sniffled, but the whole time Angel kept working her hips, moving inside him.

"That's a shame, because you are a nice man and I have to tell you that your eyes really send me. They are so soulful and make you look so tender, they are the reason I agreed to come here and make you mine."

She continued to kiss and caress him, working them both up ever higher into the throws of ecstasy as she sawed her swollen womanhood in and out of his willing body. They were gasping and grunting, but Angel couldn't quite seem to get over the edge to an orgasm. Then it dawned on her, she wanted those eyes.

"I'm almost ready to come, but I want to look into your eyes when I do."

Angel slipped off of the bed and pulled him over to the edge on his back. Careful to keep his legs together she rested one of his ankles on each of her shoulders so that his knees were only inches apart and again with an easy familiarity she found her way back into his accommodating rectum. She reached down and took a nipple between the finger and thumb of each hand. Working the nipples she began to hammer his ass as she stared deeply into his eyes. There was his soul for her to see and never in her life had she ever looked into a lover's eyes and seen the unabashed surrender she saw in Fred's eyes. He was hers more completely than any man had ever given himself to her in the past. The look in his eyes was all it took to send her over the edge.

"Oh my God! UH...UH...UH...You are mine! I can see it in your eyes!!" Angel exploded deep inside his bowels. She sprayed her claim in him like a vandal spray paints his name on a bridge pier. And then a very unlikely thing happened. Fred felt her deep inside him and though nothing squirted from his small flaccid penis he had an orgasm of his own.

"Angel! Oh...Oh...Oh...OHOHOHOH! OHHHHH!" Tears began to stream down toward his ears as the intensity of his orgasm washed over him and then began to slowly fade into a warm afterglow.

Wish Granted

Angel was buttoning up her dress and a tear of her own dropped onto her wrist. Fred still lay on the bed, but now he was turned length ways instead of across it. He was still basking in the afterglow of an orgasm he'd never expected to have, but Angel was the one who was sad. Fred's hands were behind his head and he was positively beaming with joy. He looked over at Angel and saw her tear. It shocked him and he said to her.

"Now why are you crying? This has been the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me, I'm so happy I'm about to burst!"

"I feel so sorry for you having to live with this horrible disease that is stealing away your life."

"Don't! Don't you dare feel sorry for me!" He said it a little more forcefully than he'd intended so he took a deep breath before he continued. "Please don't. Tonight you took me for yours and you did it without any regard to my condition. Because of that you set me free for at least a little while. So please don't feel sorry for me. Hell, because of this disease I've had the pleasure of being claimed by a goddess. I will always and forever remember you as my Angel of mercy."

Angel sniffed and flashed her mega watt smile at him as she wiped the tear track away.

"Angel of Mercy. I like that."

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers
12