Angel of Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

Luke gradually backed away from Mercy, allowing her legs to fall to his side. Ronald heard a slight whimper come from the girl as Luke pulled his mass of black flesh out of her. Amazement from Ronald followed as Luke's black seed poured out of Mercy's gaping pussy like a waterfall once his cock was removed. The sheet below was soaked as Ronald wondered how any man could cum so much, even if they were with someone as sexy as Mercy.

"That was amazing lover!" Mercy said as she sat up, her tits rising and falling with each strained breath. She leaned forward and gave Luke a big kiss on the mouth, to which he barely responded.

"What was that noise though, when you started cumming in me?" Mercy continued as Luke sat there looking at the gushing pussy he had just owned.

"Someone was watching us outside that hole in the wall. That new guard." Luke replied, very matter of factly.

Ronald was shocked. Somehow, Luke had seen him watching the whole scene between him and Mercy. He gave no indication while fucking Mercy, even though getting caught in such a compromising situation could mean his death. Ronald felt a sort of admiration for the way that Luke coolly went about his business. Quickly pulling his pants back on, Ronald hoped that he could get away from the shack before Mercy or any additional prisoners saw him.

Ronald wasted no time in moving to the front of the shack. He had parked his vehicle some distance away, through the woods so that no one would know he was there. Ronald made it to the tree line past the shack when he heard a soft voice call out to him.

"Help me please." Said the soft, sweet voice. Ronald turned around to see Mercy looking at him, motioning him over with her index finger. Now back in her little white nightgown, Mercy still looked like an angel from Ronald's dreams as the light from the lantern made her stand out in stark contrast to the surrounding darkness. Ronald, resigned to being caught, hung his head and walked toward the warden's daughter.

"I'm sorry Miss... Miss Mercy I was just..." Ronald started, his voice betraying his nerves.

"Well that's not fair, you knowing my name when I don't know yours. What's your name handsome?" Mercy interjected, her voice practically melting Ronald on the spot.

"I'm Ronald... I work for your daddy... well your father." Ronald continued, finally looking up. Mercy's bright blue eyes were staring directly into him, successfully turning the rest of Ronald into a wobbling mess.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Ronald. Do you think you could escort me back to the big house? It's not safe for a young woman to be walking around a prison camp at night you know." Mercy said, even though both were aware that she was completely safe.

"Yes maam, it would be my pleasure." Ronald said, nodding eagerly as he did so.

Ronald and Mercy walked quietly back to the large plantation style home. She did not seem inclined to say anything, and Ronald was far too nervous to bring up any subject. Ronald wanted to stop on the edge of the vast lawn, but Mercy motioned for him to follow her right up to the steps. Once at the bottom of the steps, Mercy placed the lamp on the step and blew out the light.

"Well Ronald, thank you for escorting a lady in need." Mercy said, the light from the moon now allowing Ronald to see her.

"My pleasure." Ronald replied, still unsure how he should handle the situation.

"Such a gentleman. I hope to see you around these parts again." Mercy said. She then leaned into Ronald, and after standing on her toes she gave Ronald a kiss on the cheek.

Ronald put his hand up to his cheek where Mercy had kissed him and knew that he was blushing. He watched the blonde beauty, the moonlight shining on her hair, as she ascended the stairs and snuck back into the house. They had not discussed what Ronald had seen, but both knew that there was no need. Ronald was completely wrapped around Mercy's finger. He would be keeping quiet about what he saw, and he would be back to see more.

The next few weeks at the prison camp followed a similar pattern. Multiple times each week Mercy would make an appearance while the prisoners were working on the chain gang, always under a disingenuous guise. On some occasions she was carrying lemonade for the thirsty guards to drink, which she just happened to spill all over her chest. Another time she visited them to bring a document she claimed that Big Daddy wanted them all to sign. When Mercy happened to drop the document and picked it up, all of the prisoners had a great view of her completely uncovered ass and pussy.

Ronald tried to pick up as many night shifts as possible. When he was the night guard, he would wait for Mercy to arrive at the shack and provide mercy to whatever prisoner or prisoners she deemed to be most in need. This was always followed up by Luke getting to actually fuck Mercy. On nights when he wasn't assigned to guard duty Ronald would still show up, hopeful that Mercy would be making an appearance. It was very rare for him to leave disappointed.

The highlight for Ronald was one particular night after a day during which the prisoners had been particularly disruptive. The warden had loaned Luke to a different prison camp, one where they were working on a particularly labour intensive job, and he was not expected back until the next day. Several prisoners had talked back to guards and many had fooled around, primarily due to the absence of Luke's leadership, drawing the ire of The Captain. His threat, a gunshot to the air, had convinced the prisoners that enough was enough. Still, that night they were bouncing off the walls inside the small prison shack, giving Ronald all that he could handle.

Mercy was a welcome sight that night, though unexpected. Mercy had been at a debutante ball earlier that night, as was obvious given her fancy hairstyle with tight blonde curls pressed up on her head. Mercy was also wearing a short, silky black slip that she had worn under her gown earlier in the evening. Ronald had also not expected that she would show up on a night when Luke was not around. Still Mercy made her way toward the shack with a clear goal in mind, and Ronald made his way toward the broken window so that he would see what it was.

The prisoners were rowdy before Mercy entered, fighting with each other and yelling. Once the alluring southern belle entered the room however things quieted down immediately.

"Listen up boys, I just spent the whole damn night at a stodgy ball with nothing put white boys chasing after me. I need something big, hard and black to make my night right. Any volunteers?" Mercy said, a toothy white smile growing on her face. The prisoners eyes grew wide and a few hooted and hollered as she spoke. Some prisoners had already noted that when Ronald was the night guard the rules were not strictly enforced.

Mercy made her way to the centre of the room and dropped to her knees enthusiastically. Her beautiful blue eyes scanned the room, stopping to stare at each prisoner and give him an invitation to earthy delight. The men soon surrounded her, the bulges in their pants conveying just how ready they were.

Mercy quickly grabbed the pants containing the bulge nearest to her face and pulled them down. The big black cock inside sprung out like a cobra, and Mercy instinctively caught it right in her mouth. The fat black man's eyes nearly burst out of his head as Mercy gobbled his 7 inches of cock meat like it was nothing at all. She then reached for the pants of the men on either side of her with each hand, pulling them down as well while still sucking the big black cock. Mercy then grabbed those cocks and began stroking them lovingly. The rest of the prisoners, plus Ronald, dropped their pants.

Mercy began attacking each big black cock with her requisite enthusiasm, sucking each one rhythmically while stroking the two next to it. Each prisoner had his cock warmed up for Mercy, and she made the most of it. The old prisoners saw Mercy press her lips into their grey pubic hair while she took their cocks, the fat ones saw her forehead press into their stomachs as she engulfed them, and the skinny ones had a great view as Mercy worked her tongue slowly all along their black manhood.

Before long Mercy had all of the cocks ready to burst as they surrounded her like several long black bazookas ready to deliver their hot load at any moment. Clearly finding that the straps of her slip were just getting in the way, Mercy pulled them down until her tits sprung freely from their constraints. The sight of Mercy's veloptuous breasts bouncing in front of them as she shifted from black cock to black cock caused many of the prisoners to stroke their own cocks until Mercy finally arrived to pleasure them. In Ronald's case, he simply increased his efforts.

Mercy caused the first prisoner to crack shortly after she exposed her chest. The young black man put his hands on his head and praised the lord as his hot cum shot through eight inches of black meat just to strike the back of mercy's throat. Once Mercy sucked him dry she moved onto the next cock, 9 uncircumsized inches of light brown steel. Mercy pulled back the skin and started licking underneath the head, which caused the fat prisoner to blow. He blew his wad half into Mercy's open mouth, and half onto her cheek and lips.

The sight of Mercy getting blasted by the prisoner next to him was too much for the next target as he blew his load before Mercy even arrived to suck him, his old black balls firing hard bursts of jizz right at Mercy's forehead, with some sticking in her eyebrows, eyelashes and eyes. Mercy proceeded through the prisoners, some cumming in her mouth, others on her beautiful face while others shot into her hair. Mercy allowed them all to blow off steam and she made up for her terrible night by blowing off some big black cocks.

When she was finished, Mercy had made sure the whole circle of thick ebony wood was milked of all available seed. Mercy had them all cum at least once, while a few enjoyed extended bursts. Mercy was particularly surprised at one point when the two cocks she was stroking exploded while she was sucking the huge rod between them, both shooting their loads into a different side of her face. Still, Mercy was content that both she and the prisoners would sleep much better after her visit. Before leaving, and still covered in loads of semen, Mercy pulled up her slip and thanked the prisoners for helping her out. She then disappeared out the door, Ronald following her with his eyes as he milked the last bits of sperm out of his dick.

One month after Ronald's first day on the job, Mercy made her most brazen appearance to date. Appearing as usual just when the afternoon sun was becoming unbearably hot, on that day Mercy showed up in just a yellow bikini and a pair of open toed platform shoes with a red bow on top. Mercy was also carrying something black in her hand, but Ronald could not immediately make it out. Usually the guards did their best not to stare at Mercy, both for fear of their jobs and fear of The Captain, but on that day their eyes couldn't be pulled away. Mercy bounced and jiggled perfectly as she strolled into the work site, her womanly figure barely contained. Ronald imagined that even the Captain would look from behind his sunglasses once he made his way to that portion of the road.

Mercy greeted all of the guards and offered them each one of the pieces of black licorice that she was carrying. Most refused her, as they were afraid to be caught talking to the forbidden beauty for too long, but a few accepted. Ronald accepted, and was very grateful for the offer. After talking to the guards, Mercy stood near the edge of the half tarred road.

"Well, I was hoping to go to the swimming hole on such a hot day, but this hot road looks like it would just ruin my little shoes!" Mercy exclaimed, her head moving from side to side as she did so.

Ronald quickly moved toward Mercy, practically running as he was so eager to help her in any way necessary. As the chain gain had now progressed to a point on the road that was near a small lake, Ronald guessed that Mercy would be making plenty of swimming trips in the coming days.

"Maybe I can be of assistance, Miss Mercy?" Ronald asked with a hint of hopefulness in his voice. He would take any excuse to be near Mercy, particularly when so much of her body was exposed.

"Why thank you Ronald, but that isn't necessary. We might as well get some work out of one of these big, burly prisoners I think." Mercy said with a smile. She looked up and down the road before pointing to one of the prisoners, a large man with brown skin whose name Ronald could not recall.

The man approached and offered Mercy his back to climb upon. She shook her head and grabbed his arm, turning the prisoner around. Mercy then whispered to the prisoner and jumped into his arms, the length of her body stretching across his torso. The prisoner carried Mercy across the road as she placed her arms around his neck. Once safely across, Mercy hopped down and smiled at the prisoner, her eyes narrowing slightly. The prisoner turned around and walked back across the road with a knowing smile.

Mercy made her way to the water and waded into it, splashing around playfully under the hot sun. Ronald and the prisoners all envied Mercy, wishing that they could be in the water as she was, and even more so wishing that they could be in the water with her. Seemingly aware of the effect she was having, Mercy finally left the pool and walked toward the road. Having not brought a towel, Mercy simply laid in the grass and watched the men as they worked. The men, in turn, watched Mercy.

The warden's daughter casually laid out in the grass, her yellow bikini clinging tightly to her body and leaving very little to the imagination. Mercy rolled onto her flat stomach and put her chin in one hand, her elbow on the ground. Her blonde hair was wild behind her, and her feet playfully dangled behind her head as she moved her calves up and down. Mercy then used her free hand to feed herself the black licorice she had brought.

Mercy slowly, tantalizingly ate the pieces of black licorice. She would brush pieces across her pouty lips, slowly suck on pieces, even lick them while staring at the prisoners. These actions, coupled with the great view of Mercy's wet ass and cleavage, caused many a prisoner to fumble their work. Ronald, who like the prisoners knew that licorice wasn't the only black thing Mercy liked to put in her mouth, found himself equally distracted. On multiple occasions he found himself stepping in the hot tar, nearly ruining his shoes. Mercy was content to continue seductively teasing the men, until a loud whistling sound broke through the typical working noises made by the prisoners.

"Oooooo weeee I'd love to split that in two! Just ram my black dick straight through that!" Said the prisoner who had approvingly whistled in Mercy's direction.

To Ronald's disappointment, and surprise, the prisoner who spoke so bluntly was Reggie. Ronald recalled that the prisoner had enjoyed having his cock sucked twice by Mercy since his first night, but it seemed that her presence that day under the hot sun caused him to crack. Ronald hoped that none of the other guards had heard him, but those hopes were dashed when three of his coworkers ran by him and directly toward Reggie. The young prisoner seemed surprised with himself for having said such a thing out loud and didn't run. The guards proceeded to beat Reggie with their clubs, and no amount of pleading from Mercy could dissuade them.

Eventually The Captain came over, his rifle pointed directly at the bloody mess that Reggie had been turned into. He placed the end of his gun underneath Reggie's chin and forced his head up so he could look at him.

"Boy, what the fuck did you say back there?" The Captain asked, his tone implying that this was a matter of dire importance.

"I wa... day dreamin... Captain I... I swear" Reggie struggled you talk, and it appeared that his jaw was broken.

"You had better have been. I'm going to talk to Big Daddy about this, and if he does what I think... you're one dead nigger." The Captain responded before taking off toward Big Daddy's home. The rest of the afternoon was a blur as two guards took Reggie to the shack, Mercy returned home and Luke's eyes followed her with a cold, hard stare.

That night Ronald was on guard duty, and typically he waited outside the shack on his barrel. Like many of the prisoners inside, he was worried about Reggie's fate. If Big Daddy knew that Reggie had spoken of his daughter in a sexual way there was no chance he would live. Any claims he made, such as telling the warden about his daughter's sexual escapades with the black prisoners, would only fall on deaf ears and ensure a more painful death. Time seemed to pass slowly both inside and outside the shack until just after midnight when the familiar glow of Mercy's light emerged, bringing some hope to a dreary situation.

Mercy wasted no time entering the shack. Once inside, Ronald looked through the window as she made her way straight to Reggie's bed, her tiny pink nightgown failing to hide her ass and pussy every time she took a step forward. Mercy sat on the bed and began gently stroking the young man's busted face.

"Don't worry Reggie, I cried to the warden for you and he's not gonna hurt you." Mercy said sweetly, smiling at Reggie with a look of sympathy. A small cheer went up from the prisoners before Mercy continued.

"I'm gonna try my best to make you feel better too. I want to give you something better to think about that your silly old face." Mercy said as she finished stroking the slightly swollen black face. She then rose from the bed and took her lantern to the back of the shack, where Luke lay in wait.

Ronald hurried over to his peeping hole so that he would miss nothing. He arrived in time to catch the bulk of Mercy and Luke's exchange.

"You have to make it up to the boy after what you did." Luke said coolly to Mercy as her face took on a shamed expression.

"I will baby, but I didn't do it to him!" Mercy pleaded.

"You caused it though." Luke responded quickly, still laying in his bed.

"I know, and I'm going to make him feel good again. I also made sure he won't get killed." Mercy stated, hoping for Luke's approval.

"Yeah, that's the least you could do. You might be able to wrap your daddy around that little finger of yours, but you can't fix what already happened to the boy." Luke retorted.

"HE isn't my 'daddy', you know that. I will make him feel good though, you know how good I am." Mercy said as a smile crossed her face. She moved closer to Luke and put her hands in his lap.

"You just wait here. I'm gonna make you both happy with me." Mercy said cheerfully before standing up and moving to the other side of the curtain. Luke stood up and walked to the opposite wall.

Ronald waited anxiously for Mercy to return. He knew how good she was, and he trusted in her ability to make the situation right. Luke never allowed Mercy to fuck the other prisoners, and Mercy didn't seem interested in fucking them with Luke around, so Ronald was confused about what she could provide.

After just over a minute Mercy returned, Reggie's hand clasped in her own. She walked straight toward Luke's bed and sat the confused looking black man in it. Ronald saw that in spite of whatever pain the prisoner was feeling, a look of excitement still crossed his face. The young black man had grown to know Mercy well.

Mercy knelt in front of Reggie and started unbuckling his pants. As she did this, both Luke and Ronald dropped their pants in unison. Everyone was ready for what was coming. Now naked, Luke approached Mercy and reached down for her nightgown. He forcefully pulled it over her head, causing her tits to bounce pleasantly once the nightgown rose above them. Reggie hurriedly removed his own shirt, clearly not wanting to miss out on anything. Reggie's hands twitched nervously on his knees as he oogled Mercy.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers