Angel of Retribution Ch. 17-Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rushed over and stared in shock at what had become of her mate and lover, father of her unborn children.

Big green eyes stared up at her. A little corona flared up around his scaly head and a forked tongue whipped out of his snout. He emitted a sorrowful trilling sound from his throat, which expanded and receded in agitation. Remi was a miniature dragon, about as long as her arm.

Rowie fell to her knees, tears rolling down her cheeks. He crawled up on her lap and nestled his head between her breasts. It was her fault. If she hadn't gotten all jealous and irate, he wouldn't have turned his back on the witch and gotten hit with the fireball. "Oh, baby. I'm so sorry."

***

Remi understood everything that was said, but he couldn't talk. His mind struggled to form words, to try to communicate telepathically to them, but no words would form. Panic seized him, making him wonder if he'd lose touch with his humanity, but he felt different. He was in his dragon skin and yet he did not feel like his beast. He was Remien Fyre.

Rowie held him like a baby against her breasts. He wrapped his tail around her waist, gripping her shoulders with his claws as he settled his head against her neck. She nuzzled the top of his head with her cheek, leaving his corona wet with her tears.

An Arborian Master Guardian had appeared, and ranted at all of them. Poor Devon merely hung his head and nodded as the rude Arborian practically foamed at the mouth in his tirade.

Remi growled at the Master Guardian, wishing he could spit a fireball at him, but he was too close to Rowie and didn't want to singe her hair.

The Master Guardian went silent, gaping at Remi. He was dressed in a solid sapphire blue flight-suit. The symbol of his planet and rank gleamed on his left pectoral, much like the golden wings the Alpha Angels had.

He pointed a finger at Remi, making Remi growl louder. "What is she doing with that?"

"The dragon is ours," Devon replied.

Rowie squeezed Remi harder and turned him away from the Master Guardians dark glare. The man was as dark skinned as the witch that had transformed him. The inhabitants of the southern regions of Arboria's main continent were dark skinned. They reminded Remi of the Indian man that ran the Quick E-mart when he was a teen growing up in Talahusa, Medren on Mars.

"You can't take Arborian animals off planet."

Rowie stiffened, clutching him tighter.

"You don't understand," Devon began in that scary too calm voice. "The dragon is ours."

Remi turned his head to see what was going on, Rowie put her hand to his long neck to keep him still.

The breeze blew Devon's long black hair across his face and throat. His eyes were narrowed, their brilliance attesting to his rising anger. Nothing pissed Devon off more than someone threatening one of his Alpha Angels. The man truly believed they all belonged to him.

"Our laws are clear," the headstrong Master Guardian continued.

"Look, buddy," Seth snapped. "One of your people turned one of our fellow angels into that." Seth's finger jabbed in Remi's direction. "We are not leaving him behind."

The man looked incensed, his eyes darting from Devon to Seth to Remi. "The L-O-S is going to hear about this. I'm filing a complaint. You Edenian Master Guardians think you're above the rest of us. The entire galaxy hasn't forgotten your attempt to overthrow planetary governments." The Arborian's eyes glittered with hatred. "As for you," he pointed at Devon, "Not only is there a price on your head, but on your second in command's as well. Word has spread that Lucien Black is the new Dark Prince, that you and he are Davariel's spawns, and that all of you are trying to open the gates of Hell."

Remi wanted to rip open the man's throat. He tried to wiggle out of Rowie's grasp, flapping his wings ineffectively, but she held him tight.

"Baby, behave," she whispered.

He turned to stare at her. Behave? Was he her pet now that she could order him to behave?

She cupped the side of his head and pressed a kiss to his snout. There was so much love in her eyes. How could she love him so much right now? He was no bigger than an iguana.

Rowie turned and began walking away from where the others stood. Devon and Seth had drawn their swords, and Seth was motioning Zak to come to him.

A soft hiss had Remi turning his head. Five Vipers sat at the edge of the meadow, barely visible in the looming shadow of the forest. Rowie approached the nearest one, which stood open and deposited him inside. She jumped in afterwards.

"I guess Dev will tow yours with us." She ran her hand over his throat just before placing her index finger under his maw to tip his head up to her gaze. "I can't hear anything inside your head. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

He tried to vocalize, but only a funny squawk came out. A sizzle of power washed over him as she tried to communicate telepathically with him, but he heard nothing in his head.

"Are you mad at me? Is that why you've blocked us all out?"

Her lip quivered, and her eyes filled with moisture. He crawled up her torso and licked her face. She pressed him close and cried.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wish you hadn't gotten in the way of that fireball. I wish I'd listened to you."

Remi purred, not knowing how else to soothe her. He wished she'd listened to him too.

***

She docked her Viper in the vampires' star freighter. Rafe and Gabe waited for her, along with Navar.

"Where were you," Navar screeched, not bothering to wait until she had both feet on-deck.

The moment he realized she was butt-naked, he gasped, his inky brows shooting into his hairline.

Navar ripped his shirt off and rushed to cover her, but Remi's hiss of rage had him hissing in return and jumping away.

He pointed at Remi. "What in Hell's name is that?"

Rowie cuddled a growling Remi and glared at him. She open her mouth about to tell the irritating vampire that it was her boyfriend when he began grinning, his already long fangs extended almost to his chin and eyes amber eyes darkened. Navar's nostrils flared and his tongue darted out to catch a little of the drool that pearled at the tip of his fangs. "A snack."

Rowie couldn't control the snarls that erupted from her throat as she turned to keep Remi from his sight.

Gabe and Rafe darted between Navar and her. "Don't think the little dragon is meant as a snack."

Rowie couldn't see Navar because both her brothers blocked him from view, but she heard his sputter of indignation. "Well, why in Hell would she bring a miniature dragon on a star freighter full of vampires?"

Rafe turned his head back, his eyes looking at Remi.

Hunger. To Rowie's shock, she saw hunger in her brother's eyes. She pressed Remi closer to her breasts. Rafe looked back up at her.

"He can't stay, Row. He smells so damn good."

Fire and cinnamon. Yes, her baby did smell yummy. She chewed on the corner of her lip as she looked down at him. Remi struggled in her grip, snarling and snapping his teeth at the other three vampires.

He was too unruly. There was no way she could keep him safe if everyone thought him a tasty little snack, and knowing Remi's penchant for getting into trouble, she was sure he'd be out nipping at the heels of every vampire just to make her life more difficult.

"Then I have to leave."

"You can't," Navar shouted. "The tour. On the morrow we arrive at Brudascht and I've set up appearances for you the entire day."

Rowie didn't care. She slipped back into her Viper.

"Don't worry," she heard Gabriel trying to soothe Navar." "She'll be there. We'll make sure."

Rafe peered into the Viper, his dark eyes momentarily on Remi. "Why is he like that?"

"Long story."

Rafe cocked a brow, making her roll her eyes. "Seth was taken by devils and Devon opened a portal to Arboria to take us to save him."

"I already heard about that." He turned to look back at his brother.

Gabriel gripped Navar's arm, leading him away as the other vampire sputtered and hissed in anger.

"Liara told me they found Imo."

Rowie's heart leapt. "Really? Where was he? What happened?"

Rafe turned back to her. "He was in another chamber in that Hellish realm where Seth was found. He was blood starved so the Vildminorian Master Guardians are taking care of him for now."

"They found Imo. What about Myano?"

Rafe smiled and looked at Remi again. "Rumor has it that Myano has been cured from the VMP145 virus and is living on Sjoria." Rafe's eyes rose to hers. "Rumor has it the Edenian Master Guardian, Remien Fyre, had something to do with his cure."

Rowie looked back at Remi. He'd stopped struggling in her arms, yet his tail swished back and forth in agitation.

He had the ability to cure the VMP145 virus. Would this be the end of vampires?

As if reading her mind, Rafe added, "the Vildminorian council has called a secret session. I don't think they are too happy with Remien Fyre."

In her arms, Remi growled, his eyes narrowing on Rafe.

***

Devon was still on the star cruiser when they arrived. Remi couldn't help the curl of jealousy that rippled through him when his commander's gaze swept over Rowie's bare curves.

Devon smiled and held out his hands. "Why don't you go put something on? The rest of us are in the lounge."

Rowie placed him in Devon's hands with a nod and a sigh. Remi turned to watch her walk away feeling his heart race in panic. He didn't want to be far from her and squawked, growled and whimpered in distress.

Devon chuckled. "Easy, Rem. She'll only be a minute."

Remi glared at him, certain he wouldn't want to be separated from Angel if the roles were reversed.

Devon brought him up level with his eyes, his grin widening. "You are the cutest thing I've ever seen."

Remi felt a shimmer of power behind him, and turned to see Seth materialize.

"Well it's a definite improvement," Seth stated, cool eyes on Remi.

Improvement? Remi was two feet long and his beautiful cock was about two inches now and the stupid weretigri thought that an improvement?

Without warning, Remi snapped his tail back and cracked it against Seth's face, leaving a long red welt across his cheek. Now, that was an improvement. Remi snickered.

Devon pulled him to his chest and turned to avoid Seth. Remi was swathed in a fall of jet-black hair as Devon hunched his upper body around him.

"Let me at him," Seth snarled trying to grab Remi.

"Would you stop it," Devon scolded twisting out off Seth's reach. "If you do anything to him, Rowie will have both our hides in a sling."

"Don't care," Seth snapped, hands still trying to reach around Devon. "Let me just choke him a bit until he passes out."

"Seth, I mean it." Devon tucked Remi under his arm and placed the other hand against Seth's chest. "No choking."

When Remi wiggled to set himself free from his commander's hold, he found his neck gripped tightly. Devon peered down at him, baring his fangs. "And if you don't keep still, I will tie a knot in your tail."

Remi gulped, going limp in Devon's hold. He wasn't stupid enough to goad the man-demon. Still, he slanted his eyes to Seth and stuck his tongue out at him. Seth growled louder.

Devon puffed out a weary breath. "You two fight like bratty children."

"He started it," Seth snapped.

Remi only growled.

"Enough," Devon hissed. "We've got important matters to attend to, and I need to get back to Angel."

Remi felt a moment of disorientation when Devon teleported from the docking hangar to the star cruiser's lounge.

Zak sat in one of the chairs, hunkered over with his head in his hands. He had put a pair of pants on, but his golden hair spilled about his bare massive shoulders. Not even sitting next to a grim faced reaper made Zak look any less bulky. Remi always thought the man was built like a star freighter.

The dark-haired reaper's eyes narrowed on Remi when Devon set him on the table.

"What in Hells' name is that?" The reaper's voice rumbled huskier than any humanoid male.

Remi fought the urge to bite the tanned finger pointing in his face. How rude. He bared his teeth at the reaper with a low growl.

The reaper only narrowed his eyes and gripped the hilt of his sword. "Try it, little lizard."

A soft tug on his tail, Remi's claws slid easily on the glossy surface of the black table in the lounge as Devon pulled him away from the annoyed death angel.

"This is Remien Fyre," Devon said.

The reaper's eyes snapped up to Devon's face. "One of your angels?"

"We had an unfortunate run in with a local witch on Arboria."

"Amaranth may know how to reverse the spell," the reaper said.

Seth, who had just been about to sit down opposite from him stiffened. The weretigri's face paled as he lowered himself slowly into the plastic and steel chair.

The kid had it bad for the girl reaper. Remi needed to do something to get them together again, and if the girl could help him turn back into himself, well then all the more reason to seek her out.

Rowie walked into the lounge and his heart soared. She'd put on a pair of leather pants that fit her like a second skin and a short tank top that showed off her tight tummy. Soon, that belly would swell with the evidence of his virility.

Remi puffed out his chest with pride, his vocal sack swelling as he trilled his mating song at her. His claws clicked on the table and his wings flapped with joy, but then the reaper stood, opening his enormous black wings, effectively block out Remi's line of vision.

Remi had seen the fallen reaper, Eriel, flirt with Haddasha's patrons plenty of times by trying to dazzle them with his pretty wings. The reaper standing before him bent toward Rowie, either kissing her hand, or kissing her—stupid fuck. His gall at touching Remi's mate did not impress Remi at all.

He launched himself at the reaper, sinking his sharp teeth into the reaper's shoulder. The reaper cried out and ripped Remi from his flesh.

The death angel's fist gripped his throat, making Remi's eyes bulge until he thought they'd pop out.

"No," Rowie screamed. "Don't hurt him."

Remi found himself falling in an ungainly heap to the floor. For a moment, he saw stars until he shook his head and looked up. Big feet stomped around him, hands reaching out to his girl. She sagged limply in the reaper's arms as he tried to help her sit in one of the chairs. Something big and heavy squashed his tail, making Remi howl in pain and anger. A rough hand snatched him by his wings and plopped him back on the table.

His tail was throbbing and he deduced that it had been Zak's size fifteen boot that had almost broken it. They all gathered around Rowie, including the reaper.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," the reaper was telling her. He glanced up at Devon. "What ails her?"

"He got her pregnant," Devon replied jerking his thumb to Remi.

The reapers eyes widened and his mouth dropped open as he stared at Remi.

Remi scrambled over Rowie's shoulder and nestled against his mistress. Rowie's hands came up to caress him. "Baby? Are you alright?" Her voice sounded weak and her fingers were ice-cold.

He laid his head on her shoulder and trilled. How he wished she would just go to bed. She was overexerting herself.

***

Remi was human again. He hovered over her, his thighs spread to either side of her face, huge cock hanging over her mouth. She raked her nails up each sinewy thigh making him hiss. His green eyes were the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. He smiled, swiping the tip of his tongue over the snakebite hoops on his lower lip. No. That's the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen—that mouth.

He braced his hands on the wall behind the bed she lay on and arched his body, his prehensile dick caressing her cheeks and lips. Rowie opened her mouth and took a lick. His eyes went liquid, and a moan whispered from his parted lips.

Muscles rippled on his lean body, his abs were taut and the nipple rings gleamed in the dim light. Remien Fyre was a sex-god. She'd always thought no man could be more beautiful than Devon. That changed the moment she laid eyes on Remien Fyre.

She took another lick of his delicious cock, watching him bite his lip. No. Remi wasn't beautiful. Remi simply was the personification of lust. A male made for the pleasures of sin.

Reaching around his waist, she cupped his pert ass and pulled him closer, opening her mouth. His cock slid past her lips. She felt his ass tightened under her fingers and his prick jerked as she swallowed his full length. Rowie's eyes watered and her lungs burned for air, but she wouldn't relinquish her treat. Remi gripped her hair and jerked his hips roughly, making her see stars dance before her eyes. Rowie gagged and he pulled out.

"No," she whined over her panting. "More."

Remi growled and gripped her head with two hands. Rowie arched her back, her nails drawing blood as he fucked her mouth without restraint. He knew she could take it. His Prince Albert rubbed against her palate and down her throat with each hard snap of his hips. Her eyes watered some more and she fought to keep them open, watching in fascination the abandon on his face, the sheer ecstasy, his breath coming in pants, open-mouthed. His head dropped back and the ends of his silken hair brushing her fingertips. Rowie reached up and tangled her fingers in the scarlet tresses, pulling. Remi hissed, arching back, feeding more of his prick into her mouth.

Rowie let go of his hair and grabbed his ass again, moaning around his distended flesh. Each thrust pressed her nose against his smooth flesh, the scent of him making her hungrier for him. She can't get enough of his taste, his smell, the feel of rigid flesh thrusting into her mouth. She sucked harder, raked the sensitive head with her teeth and fangs, turning her head as he pulled out, moaning as he thrust back in.

Remi grunted, grabbed her hair, and pulled out abruptly. Fire seared her scalp as he held her face tilted back, his fist wrapped around his cock jerking with quick motions. He's going to come... all over her face. She spread her legs, her hips bucking in torment, waiting to be filled. Rowie's on the edge. The first taste of cum and she knows she'll come apart beneath him.

Warmth covers her face in spurts and her body bows with the first tart burst of cum across her taste buds. He slides his erupting cock into her mouth, filling it enough to dribble out the corners of her lips, and down her neck, and then pulls out and smears a line of hot wetness across her cheek. Rowie swallows, pants and whimpers, grips his ass again and swallows down his yummy prick once more, urging him with her hands to keep fucking her mouth, as she worships his cock.

Remi pulls away from her and backs down on the bed. They both pant, staring at each other.

She looks down at his spread legs. Remi's cock is still hard and twitching. Rowie's Toy. She smiles and sits up, only to frown when he chuckles and darts away.

"Where are you going? Get back here. Remi?"

She stares bewildered as he sprints out the door. Looking around, Rowie realizes they are back in Alpha 7, in Remi's quarters.

Rowie jumps out of the bed, wrapping the red satin sheets around herself, and goes out into the corridor.

Laughing draws her farther down the corridor—children's laughter.

She pads slowly, the cool chill of the glossy black floors giving her goose bumps. Her plum lacquered nails glide over the pearlescent grey walls, the glow of the wall sconces making them gleam as she follows the giggles. Rowie reaches a room they never used before, one of the empty ones; only it's no longer empty.

There are toys everywhere, bright plastic balls, teddy bears, dolls, little spaceships, and toy aliens. As a rainbow of mats cover the carpeted floor and a few tables have pieces of paper and coloring tablets strewn upon them.