Angel on Fire Ch. 4

Story Info
The romantic conclusion to Vicky's hell.
2k words
4.44
28.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

Day 81

"Come forth," the booming voice issues from the darkness at the end of the hall.

Arroway walks forward, and stands in front of the King of liars, Lord of Hell, his most unholiness the devil incarnate. The devil sat in a throne made of bone, his red skin gleamed in the torch light and his eyes flickered like glowing embers. His huge penis was erect pointing upward from his groin, thick matt hair covered it nearly to the tip and drops of semen fell from it, sizzling as they hit the floor. A sulphurous reek emanated from this evil being, nearly knocking Arroway to his knees.

"Arroway. You have been bought here because I have heard rumours about your conduct with one of our guests. Providing them with an easy route for their induction course." The devil carefully and slowly enunciates all of the words as if English wasn't his first language, which it wasn’t.

"Yes Sir, I'm just experimenting, just to see what the result would be," Arroway replies.

"I know all about your experiment and your toy Vicky. Whilst I do appreciate a bit of inventiveness and innovation this seems to be going a little too far. This is taking far too much of your time, and I want you to finish it quickly, then I will consider the results before deciding your punishment."

"Finish quickly?"

"Yes she is currently got another 7221 orgasms to complete. You have 14 days to complete this assignment, then I will come and inspect her and see if she's insatiable as I hear." The devil grins, and his huge cock twitches as he says the word 'inspect'.

"Yes Sir." Arroway backs away down the hall glad to be out of the Archfiends presence.

* * *

The orgasm counter reads 7221 as Arroway appears in the chamber near Vicky. She's already awake waiting for her master to arrive and pleasure her. She remains bound tightly to the padded table.

"Damn nosy imps. Little sneaks." Arroway mutters.

"Master?" Vicky questions.

"We're been reported for bending the rules and got to finish your induction quickly."

"I'm not going to get my 10,000 orgasms?" Vicky asks, a feeling of loss sweeping over her.

"Yes you still have to reach 10000, but we've only got another 14 days. If you don't get there by then we're both likely to be thrown in the fiery pit for a few millennium."

Vicky does the sums in her head, "But that’s over 20 orgasms an hour, each and every hour. I can't do that."

"You can and you will my love. You must for both our sakes," he reaches down and tenderly pats her bush. "There's worse news though. He's taken a personal interest in you and intends to 'inspect' when the counter reaches zero."

"Inspect?"

"Read that as horrendously rape you. Most women who come out of his chambers aren't sane anymore, his cock is like a pneumatic drill but bigger and his sperm like lava. They sob and crawl about like animals in the dirt after he's had his way with them." Arroway explains.

"Can't they object, don't they know?"

"Well, its hard to say no to the Lord of Lies, plus there's an old statute in force, which says anyone who survives three of his orgasms and remains sane gets a free pass to heaven. So plenty of people men and women try, no ones beaten him as far as I know, but the Marquis de Sade got close I hear."

"What can we do then?" she asks.

"We'll concentrate on the 10000 for now, and I'll think of something before he comes for you. Damn. I also got this other memo saying more Bible instruction for you. Hmmm. Got to combine the two but speed things up." he look hard at her.

"Hmmm," he says in a more gentle voice, "Vicky, I think you are feeling drowsy, very drowsy. I am going to count back from 10 and then you will be in a deep sleep, 10, 9 ,8 ,7 ,6,5,4,3,2,1"

Her head slumps forwards as he says the number 1. She's so used to obeying his instructions that hypnotising her was simple for Arroway.

"Are you listening Vicky?"

"Yes master." Vicky responds in a sleepy voice.

"Soon you will be reading the Bible. Each time you read any word beginning with the letter 'a' you will have an orgasm. You will orgasm but not be able to stop reading. Do you understand?"

"Yes master."

"You will now awake, but remember each time you read a word beginning with the letter 'a' you will cum."

Vicky awakes, "Master?"

"It's okay Vicky," he clicks his fingers and an LCD scrolling board appears a few feet from her face.

"Bible lessons Vicky, read what's on the board." He tells her.

Words slowly start streaming across the board, Vicky does as she's told and starts to read. After a few seconds her body is racked by a massive orgasm, but she doesn’t stop reading. A few words further and her body shakes and strains at her restraints as she cums again. She can't stop reading but is now cumming at least once in every sentence. The orgasm counter is flipping down quite quickly and regularly as Vicky's body is pounded by cum after cum.

Arroway looks on, partially pleased his plan worked, partially upset because it's lost that personal touch.

"I'll be back later my love." He tells her and vanishes.

* * *

Arroway appears back in the room in the nick of time, the orgasm counter has just flipped down from 2. He snaps his finger and the LCD board disappears. Vicky sags back in relief, her body is coated in sweats, her juices have flooded over the edge of the table into a pool on the floor. The orgasm counters stays stopped at 1.

Arroway clicks his fingers and Vickys shackles disappear, she is free for the first time in weeks.

"Vicky, before we continue, I need to ask you something?"

"Yes master?"

He holds a pinkish looking ring to her, "Will you be mine forever?" he asks in a rather corny way.

"Will you make me cum over and over? Do you love me? " She asks, the order of her answers showing her priorities.

"Of course, that’s my pleasure."

"Then I am yours forever more, until the floods come and the stars fade away." She answers.

He slips the ring onto her finger. Made of a pink material, soft yet firm the ring feels strange on Vickys finger, but as she touches and examines it, it seems to go harder. Arroway gives her a second pink ring, as she takes it between her fingers she feels a small sensation in her groin. He holds his hand out for her to put it on his finger.

"And I am yours until the floods come and the stars fade away. Now whenever we are apart we will always have a small bit of each other," he tells her.

"Now we must move quickly, we haven't long before the time runs out." He snaps his fingers, and they appear in a small corridor hacked out from bare rock. Light flickers from torches in sconces every so often along the passage. Both are now wearing clothes, and the feeling of her limbs once more encased in material is strange to Vicky, as is of standing and she feels a little faint from the sudden changes.

"Up here, I couldn't get us closer as my powers weaken this close to the edge of hell."

He leads them up the passage, a sharp incline, and the passage becomes a smaller tunnel, much more hurriedly dug. Shouts and cries start to issue from down where they entered the passage.

"Quicker, their coming," he pulls Vicky along faster. Vicky didn't want to find out who 'they' were.

They stumble over a group of dirt smeared men who are shackled to an ore cart. The tunnel appears to end suddenly but on closer inspection, Vicky can see that there is a small hole leading onwards.

"Don't worry about them," Arroway indicates the men by the cart, "They're managers who overworked employees in bad conditions, I had them dig this escape route as part of their induction." Arroway pulls her down on to hands and knees. The hole is small, and their clothes are dirty and ripped by the time they make it though.

Suddenly they are out in the open, it's dark and Vicky can feel the wind and rain beating into her. They start to run across what feels like swampy grassland. Glancing back she can see torch light flicking and the shouts and yells behind them seem to be gaining.

In the dark they nearly crash into the building. It seems to be a barn, made from rough hewn logs, but its size is immense. They feel along the wall, until they find a doorway and can enter.

They are in an entrance vestibule, a large pile of fur like garments are heaped in the corner. Through a leather curtain they can hear many voices, talking , shouting and even singing. Arroway grabs a couple of the furs.

"Put this on, as a disguise," he tells her. They both don the furs and then push back the curtain and enter. The room is filled with wooden trestles and benches. Strong limbed men and women sit along them, eating drinking and generally making merry. Some appear in advance states of lovemaking on the floor while others circle each other holding axes and swords in demonstrations of martial prowess.

"It must be Valhalla," Arroway whispers to Vicky as they try to make they way along the hall, stepping over copulating bodies and avoiding the roughest fights.

Halfway up the massive hall, and a loud banging sound comes from the doorway from which they entered. A red face with horns pokes around the leather curtain, followed by a huge red body adorned with tail. The guard imps have arrived.

As the Vikings spot the invader, there are cries of surprise which then rapidly turn into war cries. Man and women alike grab weapons and run towards the stream of red faced imps who were chasing the fugitives. A battle commences in which happily the Vikings seem to have the upper hand, they sing as their axes cleave red limbs from bodies. Vicky and Arroway make their way to the back of the hall in the confusion and exit through another set of leather curtains. They easily find the backdoor, and while the sounds of battle continue, they once again set out into the darkness. Once out in the harsh weather they are glad of the furs they stole.

As dawn breaks, they find themselves leaving the Viking lands and warm sunlight beats down on them. Gently rolling fields of wheat surround them, with orchards here and there. In the distance they can see some people who appear to be wearing toga's, they appear to be sitting and talking. Birds sing in the odd tree dotted here and there. The countryside appears peaceful and tranquil.

After their hard run and escape from hell, the pair are exhausted and drop down in a heap amongst the corn. They shed the furs and their now dirty ripped clothes, and lie down to let the sun warm them.

Vicky feels a small throb which repeats every so often from her clitoris, she thinks this odd until she notices Arroway is gently stroking the ring on his finger. She touches her ring and sees his cock twitch in reaction. In the warm sunshine they slowly and tentatively merge their bodies, gentle lovemaking but satisfying none the less. Their small moans and cries are carried away on the breeze and mingle with the sounds of the wheat rustling around them.

In a small room deep in the bowels of Hell, a counter flips over and finally reads Zero.

* * *

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers