Angel on the Block

Story Info
A sexually deprived lifer uses his hand and imagination
2.5k words
3.15
9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyvet
Ladyvet
52 Followers

We don't get many female COs in this pod. The ones we do get are bad lookin' diesel dyke bitches. None of 'em last long. They don't want to be 'round us. Lifers ain't real pleasant to be 'round, know what I'm sayin'? We got no reason to put on airs. We got no future an' sure as hell nothin' to lose. Rumor says this fine looking new bitch gonna be assigned to the block! Shit! They gonna send an angel into hell?

Block's noisy after lights out. I'm lyin' on my bunk with a humongous hardon, lookin' at pictures of my sweet, sexy wife Roxanne that whitey ain't never gonna let me be with again. Had some good ones she sent of herself naked. She drew clothes on with black marker that come right off clean with a little shampoo an' water. I use to get my nuts real good lookin' at her hairy pussy an' big black nipples. Motherfuckers toss my cell an' found 'em up in the cover of my Bible an' took 'em for contraband. I never understand why them cock suckers have to take away naked pictures of a man's wife so he only has memories of her sweet body to jerk to. It's that much more torture the bastards do to us, feel me?

My Roxanne was one fine bitch! All my homeboys wanted to put it to her except they wouldn't disrespect me like that. Slim hips, a round, tight ass, big bush, hard tits way up on her chest an' long nipples that stick way out when she horny. She got a nice, tight, wet pussy that grabbed my cock an' milked it when she got her nut. We got it on two, three times every day even when she was on the rag or even knocked out to here with our daughter. Couldn't get enough of my cock! Rode it an' done all the work when I wanted her to. Swallowed it all when she sucked me off, too. She stopped comin' to see me 'bout four years after I got here. She was knocked up last time she come here. Her belly was a little round. I could see it in her face, too an' her tits were heavy! She was wearin' this summer dress so thin I could feel her nipples through her bra when I hugged her. My cock got so hard a cat couldn't a scratched it! I took her right to the corner away from the desk. Some of my homies blocked for us while she jacked me off. She the best handmaiden ever! I cum fast an' hard in her soft hand. She lick her hand clean an' we walk to the table to talk. Bitch sit down an' tell me how lonely she is and she can't wait no more for me! I'm lonely, too. I got nothin' in this cage but my hand. I need her sweet tight pussy but the system never gonna let me have it again. She never wrote or come back after that visit. Last I hear about her my cousin tell me she livin' with some pusher name Bigtime got her strung out on horse an' pimps her out in a bar I use to hang in. She doin' it all with my homeboys for ten dollars! He say he hear the bastard's doin' my daughter, too. Roxanne never divorce me but she never had nothin' more to do with me, neither. No calls or letters or money on my account. She act like I'm dead and buried. I feel like I'm dead sometimes. I'm buried. She got a whole different life now. I got none at all.

I'm a stud needs pussy pretty often. Always been horny as hell. Got my first pussy from a neighbor lady when I was only 13! I put the pictures of Roxanne they let me keep on the bunk an' greased up with hand lotion to make my fist feel more like her hot cunt. My balls were so full they ached even though I dropped a big load a few hours before lookin' at a white bitch showin' her pussy in Hustler. Cock's sore from pumpin' it but I need to cum bad! I'm holdin' 'em with one hand an' floggin' my cock with the other when it suddenly get real quiet. New bitch we heard about is makin' rounds! Could'a heard a fuckin' pin drop! I listen to her boots on the catwalk. Not heavy, just light, like a bitch's should be. I jump up, grab my mirror an' shove it out between the bars so's I can see down the range. Jesus! She fuckin' fine! A blonde white bitch, tall an' lean, short shiny hair, a nice face an' little pointy tits bobbing under her shirt like maybe she ain't wearin' a bra! My cock is twitching an' my balls're pulled way up tight from jackin' an' seein' her! She don't look like no dyke at all!

She walkin' slow, shinin' her flash in each cell, really checkin' things out. Cell four down from mine's vacant. She unlock it, step inside for a while then she come back out. Some of the cons are talkin' shit, tellin' her they got something for her an' like that. She cool; don't say nothin', just keep walkin' an' lookin'. I watch until she get close, then I climb back on my bunk. They give you a ticket for standin' in front of the door with your bare cock hard even if you ain't floggin' it or saying nothin'. I don't need no more trouble than I already got, feel me? I'm layin' there with the sheet over me, holdin' my cock flat on my belly, not pounding it even thoughI need to cum so bad from playin' with it an' seein' her. I'm dyin' waitin' for her to pass so I can get up an' see her ass as she walk on down the range while I make myself cum.

I don't want her to see my cock. You ain't gonna believe this but it's embarrasin' havin' a female screw catch you jackin' off in your cell like a punk kid that never got no pussy. Some of 'em like to watch us shower. Like to see our naked bodies, muscles ripplin' under our skin, cocks hangin' an' swingin'. Like to watch us get hard washin' our cocks an' balls. Like to watch us make ourselves cum in our washcloths while we washin' our cocks.

One cute black bitch last year got all excited watchin' us. Never wrote up nobody for nothin', even jackin' an' cummin' right in front of her! Knew she was hot by the way she was breathin' heavy. But most bitches write us up if we jack off an' they see it. One caught me fuckin' my hand in my bunk when I first got here. She black like me but man, she got no pity for a bruthuh! Made me get up an' stand there with a ragin' hardon an' lecture me about it bein' against the fuckin' rules to play with my own self! All the time she bustin' my balls, she lookin' at it pointin' at her. Couldn't take her eyes offn' it! Lousy bitch give me a fuckin' D.R. kep' me from havin' contact visits with Roxanne for 90 fuckin' days! Might a been a ball bustin lezzy but she sure like how my cock stood out proud an' long! I think she probly soaked her panties lookin' at my love tool.

The blonde bitch get to my door, stop an' shine her flash on me. I'm lyin' there with my fist around it tryin' to hold still an' not work it. She wearin' perfume! I smell it through the stink of sweat an' filth an' body funk an' fear an' rage an' dried cum an' desperation we got to try to breathe. She point her flash at my crotch an' stare down at me! I push my cock down against my stomach so it don't show so much under the sheet. But it still make a make big lump, understand what I'm sayin'? You know how you need to move your hips when you ready to drop your load? I'm havin' a hell of a time keepin' still! She keep starin' at me an' I'm squeezin' it an' startin' to shake. She keep the flash on me an' says to pull the sheet down. Christ! She gonna bust my balls just because I'm a big man with a big cock that need lovin'! That really piss me off! I decide, bitch gonna write me up, may as well earn it by gunnin' her good an' proper, show her how much cum a real man shoot when he drop his load!

I tell her, "OK, Officer Cunt, you wanna see my cock? Fine! Look real good an' tell me if you could take it all!" I push the sheet off. She get that need–a-hard-fuck look on her face. She mos' def' like what she seein'! I'm real big an' thick like a Polish sausage. I been with girls who bitch it so big it push on their wombs an' hurt 'em! You believe that shit? My woman use to tell me it hurt sometimes even after she was loose up some from havin' my baby. Anyhow, it poke way up in the air. I grab my balls, grip it around the bottom, waggle it at her an' ask her don't she want to squat on it? She lick her lips like a fuckin' cat, hold the flash with one hand, open the middle button on her shirt with the other one an' puts it inside! Man, she standin' a few feet from me, working her fine little tit an' smilin'! She says real soft to finish what I was doin'! I feel like I must be dreamin' but I know it happenin'! I say "so you can write me up?" She say "no, I'm cool with it. I want to watch you do what you need to do."

I spit in my hand, wrap it around the head, squeeze it like a tight pussy, look at her pretty face and watch her hand workin' her hard little tit inside her shirt. I move my hand an' stroke nice an' slow. She watchin' me real close, her hips movin' back an' forth a little while my hand's workin' like maybe she's imaginin' she fuckin' me with my big, hard cock way up inside her! I feel my balls pull up tight all at once an' my load start to inch up my cock. It been so long since I seen a woman while I was jackin' I don't last at all. I squeeze it an' rub it harder an' faster 'til I blow my load all over! I look in her eyes while it squirts up on my neck, chest an' stomach. It jus' keep shootin' out! I didn't never shoot so much before, not even inside a tight, wet pussy! I'm gruntin' an' squirmin' like I'm balls-deep in that white bitch's wet, pink pussy an' It's pumpin' out an' she don't say nothin', just look back at me, smilin' an' watchin' with her mouth open a little an' that need-a-cock look on her face, working her sweet little tit 'til I get soft. I hold still an' squeeze it after it stop squirtin' to get out the last bit of cum for her. It run over my hand an' down my arm. I'm gettin' every drop out for her to see. I'm covered in my cum. I tell her, I never fucked a bitch didn't get her nut with me. You need my cock, I can tell that!

She button her shirt an' whisper "keep quiet about this and maybe you'll get lucky some night," then she walk away. I pound off hard an' fast twice more that night, gettin' cum both times, thinkin' 'bout how it would be to have her hard body under me an' her long white legs around my waist an' her long fingers holdin' my ass an' my hands squashing her little tits against her white bitch ribs and fillin' her with so much cum it leak an' squirt out around my cock every time I ram it home! Only did one white woman my whole life. She married but her old man was lackin'. Did her pretty often for three months 'til they move away to Bristol. She was damn hot! She moan an' scream like hell an' cry when she got her nut! Yelled when she peed afterward it burn so much! Didn't never ask me to use a rubber. I always wonder did I knock her. I think maybe but no way to find out. Don't matter anyway. Let her asshole husband pay to raise my son or daughter.

That night with the blonde bitch happen three, four years ago. You loose count in here 'cause nothin' ever change at all. Every day is every day, feel me? They say only two days in prison. Day you come in, day you leave. But I only got one day an' it behind me. Blonde bitch didn't never come back to the range. Heard later she got fired because a brothuh on another range knocked her up. I think a lot about how she might of 'ranged it, how she fucked him an' how often. Did she ride his cock or take it in her ass an' all. I wonder does he have as much as me an' for real know how to use it.

I still think 'bout that blonde bitch an' my fine little wife every night while I work my cock. I think 'bout Roxanne lyin' under homies I use to hang with. Mos def piss me off somethin' fierce but it also make me horny as hell! She like it doggie style in her cunt with her tits flappin'. I wonder does she take it in her ass now. We never done it that way. She too afraid 'cause she think it too big to take there. I use to like doin' her with her on her stomach an' her legs together with mine outside 'em, holdin' 'em tight. She moan an' grunt an' struggle to get 'em apart because it harder for her to cum with 'em together. Feelin' her struggle like that under me made me cum harder.

I shoot big thick loads thinking 'bout Roxanne and all the other bitches I fucked and all the ones I never got around to 'cause I'm needin' pussy somethin' awful. I'm knowin' fer sure they all fuckin' plenty while I can't. I cum plenty when I jack off an' my cock get soft but I ain't satisfied. I'm still just as horny inside my head. That the hell of it. Frustratin' as it is, I know jackin' is all there is for me.

Ladyvet
Ladyvet
52 Followers