Angel or Not?

Story Info
Man picked by a cross dresser at a bar.
1.7k words
4.38
30.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hard day working, I decided I needed a break. I pulled in at a local bar. Being that I move a lot because of my job I always seem to find these out of the way bars. I found an empty stool at the bar so I sat down and ordered a nice cold draft. The place was pretty empty for early evening.

Four drafts into the evening the place started to come to life. I was kind of worried when I noticed there were guys dancing with guys and women with women. Scattered around the dance floor there were even males dancing with females. I though, "Each to their own," even though I have never been turned on by the thought of dance, kissing or even having sex with another man. But I am getting away from the story at hand.

Setting there I noticed a blonde with gorgeous blue eyes checking me out. I am guessing she was about 5'7" tall with long blonde hair. She was wearing a bright pink sweater with pink matching lipstick, a very tight very and I do mean very short black mini skirt, and 6" stiletto heals that made her claves call out to me. Slowly she walked over to where I was at and introduced herself as Angela. Stammering like normal I told her that my name was Loyd and asked her if she would like to join me for a drink.

I ordered another beer and a mixed drink for her. We made small talk for hours and damn it her eyes were killing me. I kept finding myself stumbling over my words even though I wasn't the least bit drunk.

Next thing I know the bar tender called last call. I cant believe that I had spent the entire evening lost in conversation with this very hot and sexy woman. I told her that I think I could talk to her till the sun came up and never run out of anything to say.

What she said next caught me totally off guard. "So is your mouth good for anything other than talking?" she said. Now you wanna talk about being lost for words, all I could do is just shake my head yes. She asked if I wanted to go back to her place which accepted with out a second thought.

On the way to her house she told me that she had a roommate and that if I was up to it she might enjoy my company too. Man I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

We pulled up to this very nice country style home and parked. Angela led me by the hand to the front door. As we entered I noticed the house was beautiful with hard wood floors and nice artwork on the walls. I also noticed a few pictures of a man and a woman on the coffee table. I asked Angela who they were. She told me that was her roommate and her boyfriend. The picture took me by surprise because the guy in the pictures eyes. He reminded me so much of Angela but I figured it was just my imagination.

As we climbed the stairs to the master bedroom we were groping a pulling at each others clothes. Reaching the top of the stairs found me shirtless and being lead along like a puppy to the bedroom. We fell into the center of the large four post bed in the center of the room. All the while I was trying to take Angela shirt off but she kept pushing my hands away. She told me to relax and let her make me feel good. So laid there letting her kiss her way down my chest. Stopping only to play with my nipples. She bit each on as she sucked them into her mouth. Reaching down she undid my belt and undone my pants pulling them towards the foot of the bed.

By this time I had a raging erection begging to be touched. I felt the breath catch in the back of my throat as she took me in with one swift movement. I noticed she didn't even gag as she took my member down her throat. I was feeling like I would do anything for this woman just for the chance at release. I am guessing she figured that one out at about the same time. She asked me, "So would you let me tie you up and have my way with you?" I nodded my head in compliance to her question.

Reaching around the head board she produced a pair of leather restraints. Placing each of my hands into the restraints and checking to make sure I couldn't move. Then she produced to more restraints from under the bed and hooked them to my ankles. I was thinking that this was not her first time to do this.

Standing back to admire her work, she was satisfied that I could no longer move. "Would you like to see the surprise I have for you?", she asked. I said I would love to. Angela slowly started taking her clothes off with her back to me. As she turned around she yelled surprise! Were a warm and waiting vagina should have been stood a 7" cock. I was struggling like hell to get loose from the bed at this time. All she could do was smile and tell me how she loved the look of fear on a virgins face. "Tonight you are going to be my bitch whether you want to or not." She said. With that she or should I say he crawled back up on the bed and placed his hard cock next to my mouth. I kept my mouth closed tight as I could up to the point where he grabbed my nipple and squeezed really hard. As I open my mouth to protest she shoved her hard cock into my mouth. She slowly started moving it in and out of my mouth. I was worried how deep she would try to take it. I have a very bad gag reflex and it wasn't long til she found it. She told me that by the end of the night I would be able to swallow her load and not gag at all. All it takes is a little practice, she said laughing at me. This went on for several minutes. She also noticed that my hard cock hadn't gone soft at all. I see you are enjoying yourself whether you think you are your body is still enjoying it.

About that time I felt the bed shift a bit. Then I felt a warm mouth engulfing my hard cock. We were not alone. Honey he said you have to try his mouth its wonderful. With that I felt Angela pull her cock out of my mouth. The next thing I say was a dark brown closely trimmed bush sliding its way closer and closer to my waiting mouth. Honey you picked a great sub this time and he does have a wonderful tongue.

I was lost in the moment running my tongue from her clit to her ass and back. I could feel her orgasm building and started sucking on her clit like I had Angela's cock. That took her over the edge as she squeezed my head tight with her thighs.

Hey lets flip this sub over so that I can take his last bit of manhood as I slide my cock up his virgin ass. With that the female climbed off my face and moved so that she was setting behind my head. I was rolled over into her waiting vagina again. I had no choice but to put my face into it and start licking again. I felt her put her legs over my back and say ok honey the muffle is in place show this guy who is boss. With that I felt some cold liquid being poured into my ass crack. He/she started working a finger into my tight virgin hole. I tried to protest but it just came out as a muffled sound between the thighs that were holding me in place. I suddenly felt his/her weight on my back and knew the inevitable was about to happen. I felt the warm cock head pushing its way thru my tight ass. I was clenching as tight as I could to keep it out. Hey buddy if you relax you will enjoy this much more.

I tried to relax but it wasn't helping. I felt him bite me on the shoulder as my mind shifted to that pain he cock found its mark pushing past my opening and sliding in. I think he only had an inch or so in me but it felt like a baseball bat being shoved up my ass. I was begging for him to stop but he couldn't understand me even though this lady was really enjoying the vibration of my words into her vagina. He slowly started working his cock in and out with slow strokes I later found out to loosen me up. Angela then started going deeper and deeper till I could feel her balls slapping against my ass. By now the pain had all but disappeared and was replaced by a full feeling. I figured he must be pushing against my prostrate and the feeling was wonderful. He started picking up the pace going into me deeper and deeper with me moaning to the waiting vagina in front of my face. She had had her third or fourth orgasm as I felt his cock grow bigger then I felt the warm blast as he came deep in my bowels. This triggered something I wasn't ready for. I came very hard on the bed without ever touching my cock.

We all laid there in a pile for several minutes trying to catch our breath. As we untangled from the pile the woman said she was headed for the shower. As she got off the bed I realized that she was the woman from the pictures down stairs. Angela asked me if I was going to cause a scene if she let me loose. I told her no. So she unbuckled my restraints.

I hope you are not too mad at us. We like to bring home men we think would make good submissive and play this little game. He asked me if I was going to be ok? I said yes and told him I would really love to do this again sometime.

Well that sometime is for another story.