Angel the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,308 Followers

"Yes Mistress." They chorused.

Laney still gaped in disbelief as she slowly raised the hem of her jean skirt to reveal her large throbbing member. Her mouth worked, but no sound would come forth. She collapsed back into her chair with her brand new womanhood rising up from her crotch.

"I don't remember what happened. It's...It's all just a blur. We'd left the club and were heading to the Stratosphere...the alley!" Laney's head snapped to look at the women and when she saw Angel her eyes grew hard. "You! You did something to the guys and while they were passed out you..." her voice grew soft "started kissing me. Then you raped me." She finished in a whisper as she dropped her gaze back into her lap.

"Yes, I suppose I did rape you, that would be a very basic explanation, but I did much more than that, I chose you. I have given you immortality, though immortality with a couple of small catches."

Nodding toward her still hard and throbbing rod Laney said,

"I assume that this is one of the catches, but what if I didn't want to be chosen? What if I just wanted to be left alone?"

"You would not have been given that choice. Had I made an offer, you would either have accepted it or joined your male friends."

"Joined them? Where are they? I want to talk to them."

All three of the vampires looked at each other then burst out laughing. Angel and the others rubbed their flat stomachs as she replied,

"In a sense you are talking to them or at least what is left of them. They are in here. We consumed them and I have to tell you they were quite delicious, but then the young ones usually are."

"Oh sure, you ate them, if that's the case then why is Tony doing lying on the table in front of me?"

Angel smiled showing her incredibly white teeth, then opened her mouth just enough for Laney to see her fangs as she said simply,

"He is for you."

Laney gasped at the sight of Angel's fangs and when she looked at the other two women they also smiled broadly showing their fangs as well.

"No! It can't be! There's no such thing as vampires! It's just an old tale told to scare little children!"

"And yet here we sit before you." Angel calmly replied.

"Those teeth are fakes. This is just some kind of sick joke!"

"If these are fakes then please explain your own."

Laney reached up and felt her teeth. Sure enough there were two razor sharp fangs in her mouth. She tried to wiggle one of them, but it was rock solid and all she got out of it was a cut on her thumb. The cut didn't hurt too badly, but when she pulled her thumb back to look at the wound it was surprisingly deep. Laney continued to look at the cut expecting to see blood welling up from its depths. Not only did the cut not bleed, but to her amazement it began to heal right before her eyes. She gaped in amazement as the wound finished closing and disappeared. She rubbed where it had been with her finger then looked back up at Angel, her face a mask of anguish as she whispered,

"This can't be happening."

"Oh it can and it is. Both of these women were like you until I chose them to join me. I am their Mistress and they do as I say. You will also take your place at my side and we will all hunt together. Four beautiful man eating women who not only eat their men but find a unique brand of carnal pleasure from them as well."

"I won't do it. I'll never eat Tony or any other man."

The other two women chuckled knowingly.

"You must be starving by now. I'm sure if you tired you would be able to smell Tony's blood, but if you insist on resisting the call of your new body so be it."

"You're going to change me back and let me go?" Laney said hopefully.

"I can't change you back, what's done is done, but if you insist that you won't eat Tony or any other man I'm willing to honor your wish. Samna, would you please bring in that plate of roast beef from the other room? I'm sure Laney must be quite hungry."

Samna wore a knowing smirk as she left the room to go to the kitchen. There she reached into the refrigerator for the plate of roast beef Angel had served her guests at a party she'd had a couple of nights ago. After all they didn't eat everyone they met and they even had a few human friends they would only eat if they were very desperate. Samna returned to the dining hall and placed the plate of cold beef in front of Laney.

It smelled delicious and Laney dug in with gusto. Scooping up slice after slice and gulping them down as the juices dripped from her chin and fingers. After her sixth piece she noticed a problem. The more she ate, the hungrier she seemed to get. She was trying to swallow the last of her seventh slice when she found to her dismay it would not go down. She gagged, choked and gagged again. Suddenly her insides convulsed hard and she retched up everything she'd just eaten back onto the plate covering the last few uneaten slices.

Angel nodded to Samna who grimaced as she cleared away the puke filled plate. Laney wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as her hunger increased tenfold. Even though the plate of food was gone something smelled wonderful! In horror Laney suddenly realized that the delicious smell was Tony! Angel said knowingly,

"Don't fight it Laney. It is the natural order of things. Just as the beef that was on that plate was food for you as a human, now Tony and all other humans are your food. You must eat them to survive."

Laney could feel her body yearning to devour Tony, but the throbbing penis between her legs confused her. While her body was screaming out to her that she needed to feed on his blood the throbbing prick was screaming to be buried in his tight ass. Angel smoothly coaxed her,

"I can see in your face that you want him. And not only can I see that you want to feed on him, but I can also see that you want to penetrate him with your new throbbing womanhood. You want to steal his anal virginity and his blood." With barely contained excitement in her voice she continued. "Seize him! Take him and make love to him. Then when that carnal urge is sated, drink from him. Drink deeply and when there is nothing left you will be one of us!" She finished triumphantly.

Laney hung her head and in a soft voice filled with anguish and sorrow she said quietly.

"I can't kill him. I want to make love to him. I want to marry him. I want to have our children and grow old with him."

Angel leaned back in her throne and made a steeple of her fingers in front of her face. Neither of the two women on either side of her had clung so stubbornly to their old lives. Raven, being the first woman Angel had infected, had more than accepted the changes to her body. She had been out of control by the time Angel had returned with the men and Samna had only resisted slightly. Angel watched Laney closely and noticed that she was shivering. No, not shivering, she was shaking with the effort of containing her vampire driven desires. Angel smiled ever so slightly as she softly suggested.

"If you want to talk to him all you have to do is blow gently into his face and he'll come around."

Laney looked over at Angel and their eyes locked for a moment. Laney felt sure this was some alcohol induced nightmare, but the look in Angel's eyes caused her to doubt her feelings. Laney wanted to cry, but not a single tear would come. Maybe if she woke Tony up he would hug her and they could wake up together from this nightmare. She got back up out of her chair and leaned over Tony's face. She blew softly and within seconds his eyes fluttered open.

"Laney? What happened? My head is freakin pounding like crazy. Laney what's wrong? You look like you're about to cry."

Laney inhaled deeply to sigh, but it only intensified the smell of Tony in her nose, intoxicating her senses and making her new appendage ache with the desire to be thrust into his body. She forced the sigh out and closed her eyes as she valiantly tried to get a grip on her desires. Angel attempted to send a subliminal message to her even though the link wasn't fully established yet. 'Maybe a hug would make you feel better.'

"A hug would make me feel better."

Laney climbed up onto the table and lay down along side Tony. He didn't seem very eager to accommodate her, but he finally let her snuggle up under his arm and lay her head on his chest. As her head rested upon his chest, the beating heart within tortured her with each thump as she struggled with the lust she was feeling for him. She was trying to focus on her human feeling and ignore her new vampire body when Tony asked.

"Laney what are you pressing against my leg?"

"That would be the new penis that I've just acquired tonight." She said honestly.

Tony barked a laugh then said,

"Owwww...laughing makes my head hurt worse. Yea, right Laney I always knew you had a good imagination, but that takes the cake."

Tony attempted to raise his head to look down to see what she was really pressing against his leg, but before he could Laney rolled over on top of him and looked into his eyes.

"I want to tell you something." She said as she began again to shake and shiver with desire. "I'm in love with you. I want to have sex with you, marry you, have children with you and live happily ever after."

Tony's face showed complete shock. He'd known that Laney liked him and he played along when they flirted, but this was way too serious. He had to set her straight before she got hurt.

"Laney I'm flattered, really I am, but you know I've been dating Katie back home for the last couple of months." He could see in her eyes that it was too late for her not to get hurt. He tired to smooth it over some more. "You're loads of fun and great to party with, it's just that you're not the type I'd marry."

The three vampire women looked at each other and grimaced at his ill attempt to placate Laney. They could see in Laney's face that now she was getting angry.

"But we made out at the homecoming dance and I even let you feel me up!"

"Yea, good times huh, but what can I say, I'm Katie's now. I'm sorry Laney, I never meant to hurt your feelings or anything. I just thought we were having fun."

Laney realized that all her feelings for Tony were the very definition of futility. He wanted Katie and wasn't ever going to date her, feel her up at a dance sure, but not date her. Marry her! Hell, he wasn't interested in marrying a parting girl like her. She wasn't his type. It only took a moment and her new vampire side gave her a change of heart. A sly smile slid across Laney's lips as she said.

"Oh...well if we were just having fun I guess it's alright, but I really liked kissing you. Will you kiss me again? Just for old times' sake?"

"Well...I shouldn't...because of Katie."

"Awww come on Tony. I won't tell. It's not like you're married or anything."

"Are we alone here? No one's going to walk in are they?"

Laney was confused and looked up at Angel who shrugged and thought at her, 'Sometimes men can't really see us unless we interact with them.' Laney nodded then made it appear as if she were looking around before she replied,

"No one's here, I think we're alone."

She didn't wait for him to say it was alright, she just leaned down and pressed her mouth against his. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him passionately. The pot of desire that had been simmering on the stove of her new super intense libido boiled over and swept her away. She pawed at his body as she kissed him, rubbing him eagerly as she pumped her tongue in his mouth and explored every corner of it. Tony resisted a little just at first, but her intense lust was an ocean storm surge that easily broke down his poorly laid up levy of resistance. She felt his excitement pressing against her lower abdomen not too far away from what was turning out to be her much larger desire for him.

She broke the kiss and licked his face up along his cheek a couple of times before she grabbed his shirt and tore it from him as though it were made of nothing more than butcher's paper. She bent and flicked his nipple with her tongue while she pinched and rolled the other with her thumb and finger. Tony gasped in pain, but before he could say anything she was kissing him deeply again. Her hands seemed to be everywhere at once and he couldn't believe how intensely she wanted him. She was being a little rough, but Tony figured it was all that pent of frustration of having wanted him for so long.

Angel and the other two vampires watched in fascination as Laney slowly spiraled out of control. She was hunger and lust rolled into one body and brought to life, or at least to living dead. She was so intense that it was making the three watching vampires squirm in their seats with desires of their own. Laney sat up on top of Tony's legs and her short jean skirt couldn't cover her new womanly member. Tony's own prick was straining at his baggy jeans when Laney reached down and with only a little more effort than was needed for his shirt, ripped his jeans off.

Laney licked along the rippled abs of his stomach and back up to the nipple she'd been pinching moments before. Now she pinched the other one as she sucked hard on the one in her mouth drawing a gasp of pleasure laced pain from Tony. Laney's prick was throbbing so hard and aching so much she thought it might burst open. It felt like a cool ten inch steel rod banging against the insides of her thighs. She slid down his body and without any warning she swallowed his six inch cock completely. Somewhere in the back of Tony's mind it registered that her mouth was cool and not very wet which was not what he had been expecting, but it was too late for him and he didn't even know it. All Tony could do was groan in ecstasy as Laney's nose hit his pelvic bone and the head of his small cock slipped past the back of her throat.

Laney worked him hard for a few minutes, the human side of her still wanting to pleasure the man she loved, but with each passing moment the vampire side of her grew stronger as did the desire to penetrate him and then devour him. Being a vampire she didn't have to breathe much so the pleasure she wrought on Tony was unyielding and soon he was gushing his liquid approval down her throat. Laney eagerly gulped its salty goodness down and found it to be somewhat satisfying, but no more than it hit her empty stomach and her hunger exploded as if she'd swallowed nitroglycerin.

Laney pulled up from his shrinking member followed by a long string of come that pulled from the tip of his penis to her mouth. A breathless Tony started to compliment her on her on an incredible blowjob,

"Wow Laney! That was the most..." but when he looked into her face it was a vampire's mask of hunger and desire. Her fangs were dripping some of his yet to be swallowed come and she was panting with excitement. Looking deeply into her eyes for the first time since awakening he saw the monster she was becoming.

Faster than he would have thought possible and with more strength than any girl her size could possibly command Laney hooked her elbows behind his knees, shoved his legs up against his chest and in one fluid movement shoved her incredibly large vampire cock completely into his unprepared asshole. Tony screamed like a girl.

"MMMMMMM" Laney moaned, "You feel so damn good!" She pulled back and thrust her invading appendage back into him. Bending him double she leaned down and licked his face a couple of times before covering his mouth with hers and shoving her long tongue to the back of his throat. Tony gagged and strained to no avail. Laney pulled back and said, "You taste so damn good too!"

"Laney, please...please don't do this." He whimpered. Laney answered by starting to pound her throbbing, aching prick into his hot delicious body. Tony cried out again and tears of pain rolled down the sides of his face. He knew in his heart that there was no escaping from her. She controlled him as easily as an adult controls a child. He was caught in her arms as surely as any fly would be caught in a spider's web soon to become a tasty meal. The lust and hunger on her face told him that as soon as her carnal urges were satisfied she would use him to satisfy her hunger next.

The other three vampires watched, enraptured by the scene unfolding before them. Their own hungers and lusts being rekindled by the violent act taking place upon the table where just a couple of nights ago a sumptuous dinner had been set, but this was a dinner of a very different sort and they lapped up the scene as they watched Laney evolve.

Laney was relentlessly pounding Tony into the table. She kissed him again, if you could call her stuffing her tongue in his mouth until he gagged a kiss. With each passing second she became more and more frenzied until finally when she was almost ready to orgasm she reached up past his shoulder and grabbed his hair. She then pulled his head to the side and bit a chunk out of his neck. She gulped down the chunk of his flesh quickly and sucked hard on the open wound. His pounding heart unwittingly became her accomplice by forcing the blood to flow in such a large torrent that a small drop ran from the corner of her mouth and down along his neck. At the sight of that drop all three of the watching vampires licked their lips in unison.

Tony couldn't find the strength to struggle in Laney's iron grip, since she had him bent in two so far that his knees were almost alongside his head he was completely immobilized. He could feel his life draining away into her, her soft womanly body warming even as his body was growing colder. Seconds drug on forever as she fed upon his helpless body. Finally after enough of Tony's blood had flowed into Laney and she exploded into him, filling his dying rectum with her hot vampire laced sperm. It was an orgasm so strong that it almost caused Laney to stop feeding, but she continued to drink deeply and reveled in the feeling her warming body. Along with his blood came a small bit of his humanity and just before Tony passed into unconsciousness he whispered,

"I'm sorry Laney."

Tony's body went limp. For a few more seconds his heart tried valiantly to pump blood that was no longer there, and then it too went still. Her body, now gorged on Tony's fluids, began to produce the hot tears that wouldn't come earlier. Laney stifled a sob as she scrambled away from Tony's desiccated body and off the side of the table. The body didn't unfold or change position in any way, but as Laney watched it slowly began dissolving into dust. Within seconds where Tony's body had been now resided no more than a pile of grey colored powder.

Laney stood there looking at the powder on the table aghast as she whispered,

"Tony! Oh Tony, what have I done? I'm so sorry!"

She buried her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably. Angel got up from her throne and walked over to put her arm around Laney's shaking shoulders.

"The first one is always the hardest because there is so much of your lingering humanity still left in your body. You swear that you'll never do it again, and yet, in a couple of days you'll be hungry. Then your body will force you to feed. After a couple of times you learn to accept it. Then you begin to look forward to feeding. It becomes a game that plays out night after night and you begin to enjoy your superiority over the simple humans." There was no reply from Laney so Angel said, "Come on, I know this great Techno club where you can dance your sorrow away."

Angel straightened a somewhat shell shocked Laney's short denim skirt and steered her toward the door. As they walked away the sound of a shop-vac followed them out of the room and up the stairs into what was left of the night. Raven and Samna finished cleaning off the table then followed their mistress back out into the world where they would feed again.

ruwild
ruwild
2,308 Followers