Angel to the Rescue

Story Info
Angel & others take down "The Bri-Guy".
3.1k words
4.46
39.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

This story was written with the consent of one of my favorite authors "drksideofthemoon", we've both now written humor stories stealing each other's characters... I must however reiterate that this batch of awful stories is definitely ALL HIS FAULT. =) And I would recommend checking out his stories (especially "Tonya Teaser") before reading this because it will be much funnier if you do.

****************************************

Angel landed heavily on the pavement and dusted off her wings, looking upstairs at the big man (or in this case woman), angelic golden eyes angry, "You don't think you could tossed me into the story a little easier?" she demanded.

The voice from above would have deafened the only other person on the street if he hadn't already been fainted, "Next time go willingly. Now move, you don't have much time."

Grumbling under her breath Angel dusted off her body, finally noticing that the bum on the street was staring at her, "What are you looking at?" she hefted her chest angrily. He fainted again. She looked down at herself. Oh. Back up in the air, "Where's my clothes?!"

A slight **poof** and she was wearing a ragged leopard print skirt and bikini top, the kind that would make most men drool and say "Me Tarzan, You Jane." But at least her Rubenesque figure was decently covered, otherwise her jutting 34DD's might've poked someone's eye out - most guys wouldn't have minded if they could just get close to her but that's not what she was here for. That's a job for one of Satan's girls.

"Great, just great," she muttered under her breath, assessing her situation.

One of Satan's minions had gotten loose from his rather tyrannical control, and as usual the fallen angel had come whining to God for help. Which, for this story, meant that Angel got assigned to the job - gold eyes glinted in frustration, "Stupid writer couldn't have picked a better name... why not blue-eyed angel? Then I could still be enjoying myself up in heaven and it'd be Gabriel down here."

But the need was dire enough, she had to hunt down the minion - known only as "The Bri-Guy" and send him back to the depths of hell. The biggest problem was that the only way to send one of Satan's minion back to hell was to become worse than they were... she was going to have to fuck him back to oblivion.

Glancing back up at the Big Woman once more she muttered, "You better remember all that forgiveness stuff."

Snapping her wings back against her shoulders she went off in search of some help.

***************************************

The first door she knocked on was that of D.I.L.D.O. Much as she regretted having to drag Tonya Teaser into yet another awful story, she was in dire need of the busty blonde's sexual acumen. Ignoring both Miss Conception and the swooning Big Dick (actually, he might have been not have been swooning, he was probably just recovering from the knock she gave him with her wing after she realized he was peeking under her skirt) she went straight into Tonya's office.

If the mostly naked blonde was startled at the sight of a woman with wings wearing a jungle outfit she didn't show it, instead she just locked Herman back in his closet and nodded, "Hello ma'am, what can I do for you?"

Her large breasts jiggled lusciously and she walked to her desk, startling Angel with the Boom-Chica-Boom noise of her bodacious hips.

"I need your help," Angel began, and Tonya looked real close at her.

"Oh No..." the busty blonde had suddenly realized what might be happening, "I've lost my clothes again, don't tell me I'm in one of THOSE stories! Absolutely Not!"

"Please," begged Angel, her chest heaving precariously inside the tight confines of the bikini top, "I'm trying to stop the man who started all this!"

"The Bri-Guy..." Tonya breathed (quite an impressive site by the way), "You're going to take him down?!"

"Yes, you should see the awfulness he's planning! He escaped our notice by looking like a credible author, but your story was only the beginning! Now he has MY author at it too and I got stuck in this story rather than something decent like Lady Peasant! And..." she leaned forward conspiratorially - quite a site to be seen with the two sets of incredible bosoms on the ladies, the wood in the desk started to warp a little as their luscious teats swayed above it, "I know he's planning a sequel for you!"

"NO! A sequel to Tonya - International Woman of Mystery! That's a sin!" Tonya was horror stricken, and sat back heavily into her chair which almost collapsed beneath her in the sheer joy of having her bare curvy ass cheeks placed on its lap.

"Exactly," Angel's expression was solemn, "You see now why God has decided to intervene??"

"I'm with you..." the situation was that dire... but a moment of hesitation, "But can I have a better outfit this time?"

Angel looked upwards, "Come on now... you're a woman, cover her a little more decently!"

A large sigh emitted downwards - Tonya had the kind of figure men and women liked to admire - but with a little *poof* she was wearing a thong and peek-a-boo teddy. Looking it over, her nipples were poking through the translucent netting, her curves peeking mischievously between the laces, and her heartshaped muff was spilling out of the front of the thong. MUCH better than last time.

"Ok, I'll do it!" The two lovely ladies shook hands.

"We're going to have to screw him back into oblivion," Angel explained, "It's the only way to deal with one of Satan's minions.... so we're going to need one other person as well."

The two set off, Angel decided that flying would be easier - Tonya's "Boom Chica Boom's" were getting tiresome.

*************************************

Explaining the situation to Allison they found their third proposed counterpart rather dubious as she examined the two half-naked ladies in front of her (Todd had already been kicked out of the room for obvious reasons).

"I don't know," the pretty brunette said dubiously, brown curls shaking as she pursed her lips, "My author's been pretty good to me... I had my own series and now I've got a second one... I can see where you two have a problem, but that doesn't really involve me."

"But it will!" Angel insisted, "Don't you see? If this continues we're all lost! The Bri-Guy already tried to write you into his last story!"

"That's right he did!" Allison snapped her fingers as a light bulb went off over her head, "That bastard inflated by boobs to a 42D! It took me weeks to get back to normal!" Looking at the two desperate ladies in front of her she shook her head ruefully, "Alright I'm with you... after all, if my author was willing to put me in this already who knows what's next?! Lemme just tell Todd that I'll be gone for a bit." turning her pretty brown head she called out, "TODD!"

The handsome black haired man entered the room and his eyes immediately glazed over again as he looked at the luscious figures of Angel and Tonya. Allison stood in front of him, blocking his view so that he came back to attention, "I have to go out for awhile honey, we're in danger of losing our novella and being put into crud like this."

"Oh..." he said, voice trailing off a little as he looked over her shoulder at the two half-naked women., "You know... crud like this might not be so bad."

Allison pushed him back out of the room before turning to the innocent faced girls, "Alright, I'm definitely with you now, we aren't that secure of a relationship yet cuz Golden hasn't finished our story yet, I'm not going to let that Bri-Guy influence her into ruining it with this crap!"

The three girls shook hands - it was a little awkward since you're only supposed to shake hands with one other person, but they managed it.

A little apologetically Angel told her, "We're going to need to dress you down a bit though... we have to distract him as we're coming" (Tonya giggled, there wasn't a man that wasn't distracted when she was cumming!), "and you need to be a little less dressed for that."

Allison looked down at her cute V-neck sweater and knee length skirt, "Yeah I see your point."

Looking back up at the ceiling Angel murmured a little "Ahem..."

"Did you say Amen??"

"NO YOU NITWIT! AHEM!" Angel stamped her little foot and glared.

"Oh."

**poof**

Allison groaned... her boobs had been inflated to rival Tonya's at a 36DD and she was wearing the same garter, stockings and grotesque peek-a-boo bra with pink fuzz around the cut out nipples that Tonya had been stuck with in her first story, "What the fuck is this?"

"Sorry," the loud voice from above made all three wince, "I let Bri-Guy borrow money from me for his budget - those pants that the Big Meanie were wearing cost an awful lot you know - anyway, I've run out of funds so I had to borrow these from him."

"WHAT?!" shrieked Angel, "HE KNOWS WE'RE HERE?! YOU'VE BLOWN OUR COVER!"

"No I haven't," the voice smirked, "None of you looked particularly covered to me in the first place."

Refusing to reply Angel grabbed both Allison and Tonya's hands and pulled them off into the sky, leaving a trail of men with intense blue balls, until they finally landed a few blocks away from the Bri-Guy's lair.

The three girls discussed their plan **well actually, they made their plan, but they thought it might sound better if I made it look like they already had a plan...**

"SHUT UP!" Angel shouted. **Bitchy little angel.** "I mean it!"

SO. The three girls discussed their plan, deciding that Tonya would go on ahead to distract the Bri-Guy - after all it isn't every day that a girl can make beat-box noises with her hips - and Angel and Allison would pounce on him while he wasn't paying attention. Why they thought that any male - even one of Satan's minions - would want to stay away from three such luscious ladies looking to bang him into oblivion with their tight hotboxes is beyond me, but what do I know...

"One more word, I swear just one more word and there will be NO CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM TONIGHT." Angel was shaking with exasperation.

**humph**

Allison and Tonya shook their heads, causing their big boobs to sway sensually. No chocolate ice cream WAS rather extreme.

Anyhow, Tonya started off down the street, her Boom Chica Booms vibrating and making the earth quake she was so intent on distracting him. Any number of males along the street instantly doubled over from the intense pain caused by their penis' actually ripping through their pants, so great was her sexual energy.

Posing with her hand on one hip, she swayed, turned the corner and began to walk into his back yard, her body jiggling lusciously. Once there, the hand on her hip dropped and she sighed in exasperation.

"COME HERE GIRLS!"

Exchanging very confused looks Angel and Allison sprinted into the yard.... in the corner, paying no attention to any of them whatsoever was the Bri-Guy. Big, red and with three horns sticking out of his head (hey, he's a horny guy) his eyes were glued to a pair of binoculars. Literally glued, because his hands were quite busy playing with his big long red schlong - as one of Satan's minions he was of course blessed (or cursed) with a wanker that was a foot long. The three girls were rather mesmerized by the sight of this awesome sword, until they realized that the owner was ignoring them.

Now there is nothing that three incredibly attractive women are going to hate worse than being ignored. Peering up through the trees they tried to see what he was looking at.

Up in a window, two girls were playing with each other, rubbing lotion into each other's boobs...

"Oh hell," said Tonya, "Those piddly things aren't boobs, they're like more like crapapples, THESE" she cupped her gigantic melons, flesh spilling liberally over the sides of her hands, "Are boobies!"

"Seriously!" said Allison, incredibly annoyed. Stamping her foot hard on the ground as only an annoyed woman can she shouted, "HEY! BRI-GUY! OVER HERE!"

The happy wanker was started and turned his head, binoculars suddenly giving him a great view of Allison's tits, nipples poking out through the pink fuzziness on her peek-a-boo bra. His eyes bulged dangerously out of his head and his horns let out an awful lot of steam.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWOOOGAAAAH!!!!!!!" he screeched, happy as a redneck at a clam bake, "CHECK THOSE MOMMIES OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

Tonya rolled her eyes and jumped forward to pull the binoculars from his face, causing him to scream as the glue pulled off some of his skin as well. Blinking at them owlishly, he had two red circles around each of his eyes. Being suddenly surrounded by three voluptuous and barely clothed babes he grinned.

Eying Angel he said, "Mmmm... me Tarzan, you Jane!"

"Some people have no originality," Angel snorted, leaning forward to take his turgid member in her hand, pumping it for him. Next to her, Allison and Tonya started stripping off the little that they did have on, causing the Bri-Guy to wiggle his hips in glee. There aren't too many men who would be unhappy being surrounded by three gorgeous ladies who were obviously all prepared to make him gloriously happy.

In the next story over, two girls looked out from their window.

Kristin frowned, "Hey... there's three girls down there with our peeper... and their tits are WAY too big to be possible." She looked down at her own modest B cups, more than a little jealous of the racks on those other girls... hell, maybe if hers were bigger she would've managed to keep the peepers attention.

Karla peeked over her shoulder and frowned, "Dammit... I was hoping we could go over there sometime... I've completely worn Professor out and he needs a few weeks to recover from the last fucking I gave him... men just can't go on as long as women can."

The pretty brunette and redhead watched as the first blonde climbed onto their neighbor's huge cock, big boobs bouncing up to smack her in the face as she rode him.

"Fuck it," said Kristin, "We're going down there and joining in. This just isn't fair! It's not like we didn't want some either."

"Yeah," said the slim redhead, trotting down the stairs after her, "We were just trying to be more subtle about it."

As soon as they entered the story... *ahem*... as soon as they entered the backyard, both girls boobies ballooned up to a 36DD and a 38E respectively, and Kristin stopped for a moment to admire her new impressive cleavage.

Seeing them Allison gave a glad cry, "Oh thank God! Reinforcements!"

"You're welcome," said the voice smugly from above.

Angel probably would have glared but she was too busy bouncing on the Bri-Guy's lap, it was already her third turn... rather than fucking the Bri-Guy into oblivion all that seemed to be happening was that the girls were getting exhausted (although it was quite a satisfying exhaustion since they were all cumming at regular intervals.

Pulling her gaping pussy off his foot-long schlong she panted, "Here... one of you take a turn... if I cum again I think my clit will fall off!"

Kristin squealed eagerly and hopped on, her big boobs bouncing ecstatically as she sank herself onto the thick meat.

As Karla waited her turn Allison approached her, "Hey... aren't you supposed to be in Goldeniangel's stories? Not Drkofthemoon's?"

Karla nodded, red hair swaying seductively over her permanently pink butt cheeks, "Yeah but I pretty much fucked the Professor out for this week... we were trying to attract horny here when you guys came in."

"What about Brittany?" asked Tonya, getting into the conversation.

"On vacation with Tom," said Kristin, happily pulling herself off the Bri-Guy (who was now drooling as he checked out the scenery, fortunately his balls had shrunk to nearly half the size they were before so Angel knew they were getting close - with the reinforcements here things should go much better), "So me and Karla paired up... I guess we were supposed to have our own story but this is almost as good."

All the girls watched as Karla managed to shrink the Bri-Guy's balls a few more times as she bounced on him, she had turned so that her curvy ass was facing him so that he could spank her as she fucked. Finally she pulled off, and his balls were about the size of grapes.

"Only a few more rides," Angel said happily, "And they'll be totally gone and he'll just go back into oblivion." Kristin hopped back on for another turn.

"What'll happen there?" asked Tonya, curious as to the fate of such crappy writing.

"Oh, he'll still be able to publish," said Angel, "It's just that he'll be edited as well."

"Aahhh..." the girls all chorused smugly as they looked at him (Well, Kristin's "Ahh" was probably more due to her stupendous orgasm...)

When his balls were pretty much microscopic Kristin and Karla were as tired as the other three girls, so Angel climbed back on again. Since this was her mission it was only fair that she go last.

As she fucked him hard, riding him like a fair bronco, she was practically cumming incessantly, screaming her triumph as her heavenly (literally, by the way) pussy massaged his infernal cock, and the very last bit of his juices were squeezed out of his body. Quite suddenly she dropped about half a foot onto the chair, her pussy suddenly empty as he banged out of the story and into oblivion.

"Fuck..." she panted, "I don't want to do that again any time soon!"

All five girls just lay in the back yard, naked bodies soaking in a bit of the sun (who was quite happy to be soaked in by such gorgeous females).

"I think..." Karla said, "I think I could go back to the Professor again now... I'm good to go for awhile..."

"Yeah," said Allison, "I hope Todd's not expecting any tonight."

"I have to get back up to heaven," moaned Angel, "Gabriel owes me BIG after this."

The girls exchanged their goodbyes, exchanging phone numbers for a possible reunion at the Cheesecake Factory at some later date.

**********************************

Later that day an angelic voice was heard almost round the world.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU MIGHT TAKE UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF! THESE STORIES ARE CRAP! CRAP DO YOU HEAR ME?! DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!"

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers