Angela Briscoe Ch. 01

Story Info
Unmasking: the sexy adventures of a usefully gifted woman.
9.1k words
4.42
21.5k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela Briscoe 1: Unmasking

*

DEAR READER: Some jerk hiding under 'Anonymous' has vindictively targeted me on this site this year. Usually identifiable by giving me a 00 rating and acting like a sick virus. Snide personal comments are usual. Please ignore him/her/them and judge my writing as YOU find it. Thank you. Egmont Grigor.

Sweet-faced Angela Briscoe with sensuous lips and a flattering cleavage had become the darling of the partners at Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson, Attorneys at Law, much to the puzzlement of lower level attorneys and some forty-support personnel.

Analytical or outright derisive discussion by fellow workers about Angela began around water-coolers, in restrooms, over coffee and in bars from the time of her appointment to the executive support team three years ago but lately had gained an admiring overtone. Angela now headed the executive support team, the most under-qualified person to do so in the legal firm's 127-year history. The only explanation for her unstoppable rise came at the time notice of Angela's promotion was posted. Management noted: 'Angela clearly was the most appropriate person for the position'.

Sensational disclosure referred to by the media as 'Angela Briscoe's Unmasking' came during the court proceedings into a dispute over custody of two children when Seymour Robinson, merchant banker, sought to divorce his second wife, Thelma Robinson, of Baldacci and Partners.

The story began three years earlier...

THELMA

Leaning back on her leather chair, glasses positioned low on her nose to read the smallest of print, Thelma Robinson looked at the five names the HR manager had short-listed for possible appointment as minutes secretary, the most junior position on the executive support team at Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson, Attorneys at Law. Junior perhaps but it was necessary to ensure a professionally competent, pleasant and industrious person was appointed. That was why Thelma, as managing partner, would chair the selection panel herself.

Thelma had asked the employment agency to supply details of the top five applicants. Idly she ran through the list of the unsuccessful fifteen other short-listed candidates and one name jumped at her -- Angela Briscoe of Plimmerton. Thelma had been born and raised in Plimmerton and many years ago an off duty policeman, Sergeant Gregory Briscoe, had single-handedly saved her from harassment by three men when she was home from college for Spring Break. She smiled, recalling the gruff, powerfully built policeman who's taken her to his home to have his wife bath her bruised face. The three men had been left at the scene, two of them unconscious and tied together by their belts and the third strapped with the sergeant's belt by the feet to the top railing of the park fence.

Thelma wondered could Gregory be Angela's father.

Moving on to other paperwork and taking three phone calls, Thelma then circled Angela's name and drew a line to under the fifth candidate scheduled for interviews with the note, "Please add." She then noted with interest in the background précis that Angela, although not staying on to finish college had completed a diploma in office administration and had acquired two online diplomas in aspects of sexology involving 300 hours of study and 20 hours of one-on-one counseling under supervision of a field tutor/examiner. How interesting!

During lunch with the six candidates Thelma asked Angela what her parents worked at and was told her mother was a volunteer health worker and her father was a retired policeman.

"What are their names?"

Surprised to be asked such a seemingly irrelevant question, Angela told Thelma what she wanted to know. "Margaret and Greg."

Thelma looked at Margaret and Greg's daughter wondering whether to take the risk and engage her. The other five candidates had superior qualifications and experience.

"You have lovely skin," Angela said, such a personal comment from a candidate seeking a senior job position that it quite startled Thelma, and that didn't pass unnoticed.

"That was a genuine compliment, not intended in anyway to solicit favoritism."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Very sure Mrs Robinson."

After the final interviews and the candidates were sent away, Angela said: "Who should be voted out of final consideration?"

The candidate with acne and the candidate somewhat coarse in dress, manner and speech received the minimum two votes so Thelma ruled a line through the names of those two contenders.

The HR manager asked Thelma which of the others did she prefer.

"Please don't be surprised because she received one vote for rejection, but I favor Miss Briscoe."

"Why -- that was the only candidate without a college or university degree?" said the office manager.

"That's conceded, but she does have a most relevant qualification, a business school diploma in office administration and is certificated at currently maintaining a minimum of 160 per minutes in shorthand and is trained to operate a range of stenography equipment. That is more that sufficient I would have thought. We are not filling a position requiring an MBA or a law degree and I do point out Angela has almost completed online studies to qualify as a legal executive. Is anyone opposed to my choice?"

No one thought it necessary to be that brave.

The next day Angela was called in to HR to complete a contract and commenced duties a week later.

Angela was introduced to the partners at their regular Monday morning meeting. She entered the room and almost stunned Thelma. Angela's raven hair was down around her shoulders, her lips appeared puckered, ready to be kissed, her chest was reasonably sized and appeared very shapely and the skirt of her black suit was about five inches above the knees and revealed magnificent legs. Thelma sucked in her breath and looking at her three senior partners realized she wasn't the only person sexually enchanted.

After the introductions Thelma said, "Work beside me Angela. Just note main points for and against any proposal, note decisions and précis questions and answers. We only require very basic minutes to be circulated to everyone here plus Michelle the office manager before midday. This is what we have discussed and decided already. Check with my PA Cynthia re anything you are uncertain about anything or with me if Cynthia is uncertain."

The meeting finished at 9:20 and at 9.55 the minutes were emailed to recipients. Thelma called in Angela.

"Angela, that was incredibly quick service and I have only one misspelling of a client's name -- but only make the change to your master copy. Please open the door and tell Cynthia to bring in coffee. Please sit with me on the sofa."

Both women left the cookies untouched but sipped coffee while they chatted.

"Angela, could I be personal and ask would you like to socialize with me?"

"Yes I would like that."

Thelma said her husband was president of a merchant bank. He worked long hours and often ate out with clients or buddies. "I don't like dining out alone and don't always have friends available."

"Yes, I'd like to fill in and realize you'd not wish to dine with me where personal in this office are likely to see us, but if they do we just ride with it."

Thelma smiled. "You are astute and diplomatic. You are quite right. Even my partners would think we two being out together would be rather strange."

On their third dinner date Thelma said, "Seymour my husband is out of town tonight. Would you like to have coffee at our apartment?"

"Yes Thelma, I'd like to see how the other half live."

"I won't keep you up too late. The children are at my mother's and often stay with her midweek."

Thelma looked sharply at Angela when the younger woman said: "You may keep me as late as you wish."

The apartment was luxurious and the occasion excited Angela but it was not only her cheeks that were flushed.

They sat opposite in deep leather chairs.

"Do you have a boyfriend or lots of them Angela?"

"Not presently, I've been in the city less than a month. I come from a small place you'll not have heard of."

"I know it, Plimmerton, where your policeman father Gregory was off duty one evening and saved me from being molested by three drunken men. I was home from college in my final year before going on to law school. Your father took me home and your mother calmed me. This is why I overruled the feeling of the selection panel and picked you, to give you a good start in your career in the big city."

"Oooh, I remembered when I came home from staying over with a girlfriend my mother telling me about you. I now remembered she used the name Thelma but I never made the connection when learning your name was Thelma. May I come over a kiss you, thanking you for giving me this chance?"

"Yes of course," said the auburn-haired Thelma, her dark eyes now smoldering.

* * *

Angela returned to her studio apartment well after midnight, tired and still sexually stimulated, unable to believe what had happened.

She'd walked over to Thelma feeling very sexy, so she ran her tongue over her top lip for Thelma to see and Thelma looked at her wide-eyed. They kissed, unhurriedly and long and when she opened her lips their tongues touched and Thelma's became playful. Angela's senses began welling and she hoped Thelma would engage a lot more. Neither appeared shy of being like that with another woman, so to Angela that meant Thelma was also comfortable with having same-sex experiences.

Thelma pulled away a little and said rather throatily, "Squeeze in beside me."

It was a wide lounge chair so that worked. They kissed again and at the next break Thelma said sweetly, "Do anything you wish darling."

Angela thought that wouldn't mean two fingers up the butt, at least not on their first time together, so she placed a hand on the boss's right breast. Thelma placed her hand over Angela's and pushed down hard and Angela felt the big fat nipple against the bra giving the impression of being ready to rip through the restraint.

"Lovely breast," Angela gasped, breathing heavily as she untwined her tongue.

"Dig it out but give me another tonguing as well."

Angela pulled up Thelma's silver and gold sequin-decorated top and pushed up the bra. A heavy breast dropped into her hand, the stiff nipple seemingly racing to tangle in her fingers.

Ohmigod, Angela thought. Ten days on the payroll and she was fucking the boss, or vice versa. That was unbelievable. Although Thelma was twelve years her senior she was in great shape and obviously had her body cared for professionally. Angela had long thought she'd like to engage with an experienced older woman. Well, this was it and she sniffed the boss's arousal.

As Angela sucked and licked the breasts and fingered the nipple and nibbled it she lifted a leg high and that was sufficient prompt to feel a hand burrow down between them. Thelma's fingers begin to stroke Angela's pussy over the panties, now dampening, and then the middle finger furrowed the slit. Thelma began groaning and then gasped into a series of shudders in increasing intensity and then she fell away, relaxed.

"I've just climaxed."

"Good for you, I hoped you enjoyed it."

"Yes, I really did. You have a superbly firm body. I regret it's getting late."

Well the compliment from madam and now the push through the door, Angela thought, but no.

"Do you want me to get you off?"

"I'll be okay," Angela said, preparing for the 'We must never do this again' speech.

"Are you sure?" Thelma yawned, and when Angela nodded said, "Seymour flies out next Sunday for an overnight business engagement. If I remain free would you like to come for early dinner Sunday and stay the night?"

"Oooh yes please," Angela cooed, obviously delighting her hostess.

They kissed good night with Thelma murmuring, "I'm longing to get my mouth over your cunt."

Angela completed the cab ride home on a real high.

ENRICO & OTTO

At the office next day Mr Reinhardt called Angela and said her CV stated fluency in French and Otto wanted to know just how fluent she was. She replied in French her mother was French and she'd spent the final two years of high school attending an international school in France.

They chatted and Mr Reinhardt told her to call him Otto at all times except in the boardroom and told her to be in the boardroom at 3.00 to take minutes of a meeting he'd have with a French couple who'd feel more comfortable speaking their native tongue. After the couple left Otto invited the 22-year-old to stay behind for a drink. She could feel his eyes on her ass shaped by her tight yellow skirt and pushed her butt back a bit to make its outline even more obvious.

"Sit on the white sofa and I'll join you. Do you mind if I lock the doors? We don't want anyone barging in to spoil our peace and quite. We have worked ready hard."

"No of course not," Angela said, watching Otto lock the main door and the door leading to two other offices. She liked the look of Otto so lifted her ass and pulled her skirt higher and quickly undid the two buttons on her tunic before he turned around and strode over to the bar. Without asking for Angela's preference he made a jug of Martinis.

Looking into Angela's eyes intensely, Otto put down the jug and two glasses and asked would Angela mind if he removed his jacket and tie.

"No, of course not. You are the boss and it looks like we are in for a session as the jug is quite full. What would you like to do?"

Otto grinned -- if a leer could be called a grin -- and poured two drinks and replaced the jug on to the coffee table. He sat very close to Angela. "Cheers," he said. "This is rather pleasant being here alone with you."

Angela waited until he was sipping his drink before replying, "Are we going to fuck?"

Otto convulsed into his drink, some of the spray hitting Angela and he immediately pulled out his handkerchief and dabbed her tunic over her breasts although most of the liquid hit around her waist.

"Do you mind me attending to you like this?" Otto asked somewhat anxiously.

Angela smiled angelically and said, "No, go right ahead but I warn you it's arousing my nipples.

Confident at that response, Otto chirped, "Do you have nipples?"

"Oh yes. Unbutton me and make your inspection."

Soon Otto had pulled aside Angela's lacy yellow panties and pushed in his pale narrow but long tool and as it stopped at a point perhaps farther than any cock had penetrated her before, Angela convulsed in excitement and covered it in fluid. Otto, sweating profusely, appeared not to notice.

Otto ground away methodically and not communicating at all. He added grunting to his sweating and finally pulled out and cried, "It's no use. A dry shot again. It's tension because I know my wife has taken on a lover."

"My poor man," Angela said, showing no disgust at Otto's lack of performance. She pushed him back on to the sofa and dropping to her knees gave him a robust sucking, working one hand lower down his shaft and rolling his balls with her other hand.

"I'm coming," Otto groaned, slinging back his head. Angela readjusted preparing to shout in triumph. She aimed the cock-head to pour the stream after stream over her breasts.

Actually Otto managed three pathetic spurts. "Oh God, look!" he cried. 'You've got me functioning again. Isn't that wonderful to see?"

Angela was disappointed. She'd watched the exhibition and was left wondering when would he really fire. She thought a guy on round three or four of near continuous sex or perhaps an eighty-year-old guy still functioning could have left a bigger deposit than Otto had. Still, he was happy so she should be happy.

Otto licked Angela's chest clean and then kissed her passionately, saying she'd given him one of the happiest days of his life. "Let's do this often to see if you can work me up to shoot harder with much more sperm and then Lydia won't need to go looking elsewhere for satisfaction."

"Okay."

"You're a real buddy Angela."

* * *

Two evenings later Otto sprawled on his chair and unzipped, leaning back. He'd called in Angela who noticed his dick in his hand. She locked the doors and climbed on to his desk without undressing. Otto came forward on chair and she bent down ass up and facing him to rasp her teeth down his long tube.

Angela had just settled into cock-sucking rhythm when the side door unlocked and opened and in walked Mr Baldacci who stood, looking at the surprised couple. In a split-second Angela figured Otto was Mr Baldacci's senior so she was under protection -- sort of -- so looked at him without missing a beat with her sucking.

The somewhat beefy and pot-bellied Mr Baldacci lost his astonished look and walked beyond Angela. She then gurgled in delight as she felt her panties pulled aside and two podgy dry fingers were thrust inside her pussy that, thankfully by then, was aroused sufficiently to be lubricating. The fingers raced into a gallop, creating a disgusting slurping sound as Angela was coaxed into her first climax. The fingers were then withdrawn and replaced, not surprisingly, by a big fat dick of sufficient circumference to make Angela blurt like a stuck pig as it stretched her to gain entrance.

Mr Baldacci plowed her relentlessly and without skill until she fired, Mr Baldacci bellowed as he fired and that stress made Angela bite just at the top of her upstroke, right on the collar of Otto's dick and he fired sufficiently to make Angela's splutter and choke.

They paused for breath while Otto poured whiskies. As Mr Baldacci undressed Angela he told her since they now knew each other intimately she should call him Enrico. The men sucked Angela's gorgeous tits between drinks, none of them bothering to really clean up mixed liquids. When resuming Enrico wanted Angela's ass but she screamed no-way would she allow his monster up there. The men calmed her. Enrico lay back on the chair; Angela stepped over him, helped to insert and then lay on him and began matching his efforts. Meanwhile, catching some of the drips coming from Angela Otto lubed himself and began his great adventure, never having had an ass fuck before. She had no problem with his size.

Ninety minutes later, drinking the last of the whisky, the men shook Angela awake. They cleaned up, opened the doors and windows that the cleaners would close later that night and then went down the elevator, agreeing to take a hotel room as a threesome for four hours each Tuesday evening, the men sharing the cost and paying for supper.

THELMA AGAIN

Angela arrived at Thelma's apartment late afternoon on Sunday, tingling in excitement. Thelma had told her over lunch on Friday she'd never gone beyond pussy licking with another woman and was interested in Angela's thoughts. Angela said that never had been the limit for her so Thelma handed her two hundred dollars and told her to buy something useful to expand their sexual adventures.

"You're ordering me to buy this stuff -- have you decided to be the dominant partner?" Angela grinned, fluttering her eyelashes.

"You've got it Angela," Thelma said. Both women straining to touch had not touched, having at the outset committed never to touch or utter an endearment in public as their growing lust must remain their secret.

As soon as the door closed Thelma kissed Angela hungrily and then took the box offered by her visitor. It was wrapped in pink and yellow patterned paper and tied with a pink and red ribbon with a cute bow.

"Oooh," this is big and heavy, murmured the boss, shaking slightly, not attempting to mask her excitement.

"For obvious reasons there are no returns on any items once their sealed wrapping has been broken."

"Of course," said Thelma, "but in view of our relationship I must trust your judgment, don't you think?"