Angela Briscoe Ch. 03

Story Info
A call to HQ has bloody conequences for Angela.
10.3k words
4.56
13.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3: Elevation

Sweet-faced Angela Briscoe with sensuous lips and a flattering cleavage had become the darling of management at Baldacci, Guy, Reinhardt & Robinson, Attorneys at Law, before her unmasking. It would have been her sensational unmasking but for an amazing substantial cover-up. In Part 3 the final, Angela is promoted to the corporate headquarters of Kingdom Law.

Eighteen months after Angela Briscoe's career in law office support had edged to the brink of facing court appearances in her boss's divorce case and perhaps facing morality charges, everything worked out well. Angela now stood in awe looking up at her new workplace.

It was Monday and the previous Wednesday she'd been told she was being transferred to corporate headquarters where she was expected to commence new duties at 9:00 the following Monday. The curt email from Josephine Bruce, director of administration, added if Angela was unable to meet the demand she was free to resign.

"You bitch," Angela had smiled when reading the message, thinking she'd go as she'd been warned at the time of the merger of the two firms that a summons to HQ was likely. If her duties were boring she could always get up the nose of the head of admin.

There had been no farewell. Acting on instructions from above, her ultimate boss and managing partner, David Hall, called Angela into his office at 5:00 and handed her what he called 'a loyalty' bonus for $4000 and kissing her without ardor. He patted Angela's ass and told her to beat it without a word.

"Beat it?" she asked, somewhat confused, knowing that's what men did.

"Yes, I am required to advise you officially to clear your desk this evening and then leave without farewells, not even to the other partners. You leave this building, never to return."

"Very well," Angela said obediently.

"I was told this was for the common good. You go from here and I am forbidden to even hint of your whereabouts. Your replacement begins here in the morning. You then arrive at HQ on Monday and report to Mrs Bruce. Only she, the president and the vice-president know anything about you. You will be severed from your past as far as possible but your name will remain unchanged."

"Oh swell – I am allowed to retain my name."

"Angela!"

"Sorry David."

"I bet."

David then pushed his face into Angela's hair that had recently changed to honey blonde with some brownish streaks and whispered into her ear, "I'm being unbelievably stupid telling you this but you will feel betrayed if you learned this the hard way. The president Adam Kingdom, V1, and the vice-president Arthur Stone, have been fucking Josephine Bruce for almost ten years. They have decided to pension her off and raised her status from general manager of admin to director with a seat on the board. She knows you are her replacemen. Watch your back."

"Oooh, how interesting."

David smiled at the delighted look on Angela's face. Burying his head into her hair again, he confessed, almost choking, "Goodbye Angela. I'll miss you as a work colleague as well as the best lay I've ever encountered."

"Well yes David, that goes without saying," Angela said, raising an eyebrow haughtily to etch into David's brain his final memory of her. But as Angela swung her great-looking ass through the doorway, David's mind etched another final memory and he wondered if his wife could cope with all the extra sex she faced now Angela was gone from his life. Angela's replacement was sixty-one and married to be retired statistician.

For the past fifteen months Angela had lived in a furnished apartment leased by David and his male and two female partners where Angela had hosted them twice a week for their gang bang. She packed her few pesonal items and left for the airport.

JOSEPHINE

A little nervously Angela waited in reception for Mrs Bruce's PA to take her to face the simmering dragon. She watched the trim woman with practically no boobs and dated hairstyle approach and almost thought Thelma. Actually she did. She had Thelma's dark sexy eyes and they way she walked and held her body suggested she hadn't finished with sex. Lucky Josephine.

The approaching woman smiled and said warmly, "Hello Angela, welcome. Oh my, aren't you sweet? I'm Josephine Bruce."

For the next two minutes Angela operated on auto, having little idea of what she was saying, happy that it was only small talk. Never had a woman left her so emotionally legless. Josephine Bruce was anything but the woman Angela had pictured in her mind.

"You can't continue staying in a hotel and I agree apartments around her are over-priced and often very disappointing. Why not come and live with me and we'll try to get you settled while the company president decides whether or not to offer you my old apartment that belongs to the company?"

Angela dithered, wondering what else she'd babbled on about during her state of mild shock. So far she'd not located an apartment that suited. Josephine could be thinking such a cozy arrangement would be convenient to murder her replacement in her sleep.

"Look, could we talk over lunch today? You really know nothing about me, nor do I know anything about you."

"Yes of course, a splendid idea. I realize this is a difficult time for you, being asked to work under the woman you are replacing."

"I...I...Oh God, I don't know what to say."

Josephine smiled and stood aside to allow Angela to enter the office suite first. "Well that's a relief. Based on your rampant reputation I thought you would be a know-all stuck-up bitch. You are absolutely charming and reek of innocence although I find that difficult to accept."

"I have a reputation in this city?" Angela asked horrified, bottom lip trembling.

"Oh darling, you have no idea do you? It's all to do with nasty men and I suspect you think I'm out to push you on to the sidewalk like trash quicker than your can orgasm."

"Something like that," Angela murmured and added involuntarily, "or to knife me in the back."

"How much have you been told?"

"Only that I am to replace you as hostess to the president and vice-president and to tread carefully as you are my head of section."

"Is that all?"

"Yes. And I'm nervous that you are being so kind to me."

"Believe me darling, I was over the moon in joy when told I was being replaced. Those two jerks have bored me for years."

"Really?"

"Yes really," Josephine smiled and pushed a button on her keyboard. The side door opened and a slim effeminate male with a pencil moustache appeared.

"Simon, this is Miss Briscoe. Please take her to HR and stay with her until that is completed and then take her up to her office. Then reserve a private cubicle in the executive restaurant for Miss Briscoe and me for 1:00 today."

"Yes Josephine."

Angela decided to take control of her position in this weird set-up. "Charles, take me to my office now and then request HR to send up a suitable person at 10:00 to join me for coffee while she signs me on to the payroll. Thank you."

Josephine clapped her hands. "That's the way Angela. You had me worried, initially appearing far too passive, but I can see it's HQ that needs to be worried. You are the New Age woman prepared to kick butt. Remember, you are judged here by the way you start on your first few days."

"Thank you Josephine. I can see you are one smart lady. Please have five red roses delivered to Josephine within the hour Charles and charged to my office."

"But Miss, you are not authorized..."

"Stow it Charles," Angela smiled, noting Josephine's amused look. "If you can't get around HQ protocol you ought not be working as PA for my boss. Are you married or are you a male opportunist or do you have a boyfriend?"

"I am in a relationship with Stephen."

"Oh lovely. That means I can trust you. Off we go."

Angela's office was on the far side of the boardroom with marvelous views over the city. The sofa was wide enough to be a bed and she guessed that was no accident. The five women behind the executive administration counter had greeted her almost in awe, making Angela apprehensive that they knew her real role but that fear was allayed when their the fifth woman, their manager said to her rather curiously, "You seem awfully young to be responsible for corporate administration planning and by the quality of service assessor?"

Assuming those two tasks comprised her visible roles, Angela replied, "I was thrown in the deep-end and proved to be a fast-learner. Nonetheless Patricia I'd welcome input of your experience and your guidance while I settle in and would value your friendship."

Patricia looked quite taken aback. "Angela, you are my superior."

Although appalled at finding out about her position in this manner, not that it was all that clear, Angela said airily, "Poof Patricia, I'm not into mind games."

They talked and when Angela said she was in a hotel until sorting out accommodation Patricia said, "Oh you poor soul. Look, we are having a cook-out tonight, please join us."

"I'd love that."

"Good. We finish here at 6:30 so you can ride home with me. We'll take a cab."

"No, the bus is fine with me."

"God Angela, you're not at all I expected."

Charles called apologetically. "HR expects you in their office at 10:00. The assistant manager told me, um, they don't do house calls."

"Oh did they? Well you call the assistant manager and say unless someone from HR is in my office with an apology within ten minutes from now that entire department is in line to be fired. I'm ready to pull the trigger."

Charles muttered, "You are ready to pull the trigger? I'll tell them that but don't expect a response. That outfit considers they run this place."

"Well, just remind them their records will show each person was fired for group insubordination."

Five minutes later a tall, powerfully built forty-something knocked and entered the office on Angela's call.

Angela stood, smiled and said welcome.

The Wonderbra-packed woman grinned without any sign of malice. "Well I am dumbstruck. I was expecting to be facing some sort of superwoman."

"Oh no, I work hard at keeping myself one hundred percent feminine. And you are...?"

"Harriet Mansell of HR, manager."

"Good heavens, God herself."

Harriet bit her lip, judging to be out of her depth. "I apologize on behalf of my entire department. My deputy manager will be rebuked."

"No, your apology is sufficient. Just tell your deputy to act professionally at all times except in the restroom. Thanks to her I shall begin my overall review with HR."

"But we are not admin."

"Well Harriet, your department is not part of legal services, legal support, catering, IT or cleaning services so it would appear your department has made itself redundant."

"Admin, yes admin and please I welcome you to begin your overall review with HR and I promise to cooperate fully on restructuring and it should mean helping you to take your proposals to the management board. I think the way in which we have operated is a matter of attitude that goes back to the seventies."

"Oh, good girl. You are so sweet. Could you now consider signing me on – if you don't it's tantamount to firing me, an employee who doesn't exist."

Harriet licked her lips but was told to not even think about it. "Oh yes, signing you on. May I call you Angela?"

Lunch with Josephine was very productive. She said she'd given Angela real duties because the two men were advancing in age and no longer required service two or even three times a day. "You are off to a superb start. Charles saw Harriet scuttling to the elevators with your file – white as a sheet, he said."

"I really have no time for insubordination."

"Just remember who your superiors are," Josephine said dryly. "Would you like to shift in with me Wednesday morning?"

"Thank you, that will be fine."

Josephine said dryly, "You're not worried about the affect on my reputation, having a roommate who is my subordinate and who is outstandingly female?"

"Josephine, you are no pussy cat and people know that. You have survived all those years without being torn apart so it is unlikely you have lost the art of squashing critics but probably the truth is you don't care a fuck what people say."

Josephine just smiled and said, "I must remember never to get in your way darling."

PATRICIA & TOM

Angela and Patricia piled aboard a crowded bus and stood for the first ten minutes until grabbing two vacated seats. Patricia said, "I still can't believe you choose to bus with me. I typed your contract and job specs. You are entitled to request limo transport."

"Oh am I?"

Patricia said carefully, "You signed your contract without reading it and haven't looked at your job specs and made no demands on management in this transfer. That's the truth, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You are a fully qualified legal executive – you know about the possible consequences of signing documents unread."

"Let anyone try to shaft me and they'll learn the consequences."

Shifting the conversation, Angela learned Patricia was about to turn thirty and Tom was thirty. They had two children, Rick (5) and Jane (3½). The two grandmothers took turns at providing day care.

"Look Patricia, I know your time with them on week days is precious..."

"Yes, around half an hour before Jane falls asleep in my arms and I have up to an hour with Rick."

"Well, I ask a favor. Could I watch you mothering? I need to gain experience."

Patricia's eyes softened hugely as she said, "Yes of course. Once again I'm wrong about you. I didn't think you'd be interested."

Blonde IT consultant Tom was already home with his two blonde children and looked at Angela, totally stunned.

"I understood Pattie was bringing home Josephine's deputy not a model who's not anorexic."

Angela said, "Hello Tom, you look wonderfully with those two beautiful children in your arms. Shouldn't you be in a bar chatting up female bar staff?"

"I prefer being home with the kids when they're small and cute like this," he said. "We have a sitter to allow us to spend a couple of hours on Friday nights at a bar and another sitter till midnight on Saturday when we dine with friends, so we mix family life with social life. We both spend all day with the kids on Saturdays and Sundays."

Two hours later with the children in bed asleep the adults remained outside. As Tom carried over another wine to Angela his wife said, a little irritably, "Tom you have been gazing at Angela's chest half the evening."

"Sorry, I really mean that Angela."

"Relax Tom, many men regard them as my precious assets. Here, I'll sit up straight and you can undo my top and take a good look at them."

"Oh I must see this," Patricia said, finishing her wine. "Take care not to dribble on them Tom."

Tom unveiled Angela's beautifully sculptured pair and looked at them, side on, in unblinking admiration.

"You are so beautiful Angela, mine were great before my babies got at them but I still wasn't in your league. Look, I'm feeling really cool about this. Would you like Tom take you to our bedroom and play around a bit?"

"Only if you come with us."

Patricia touched one of her burning cheeks. "Will that react adversely on the way in which we interact at the office?"

"No, of course not. Confidentiality and trust are the keys."

Tom looked hard at Angela. "You mean as a threesome."

"Unless you had in mind someone else to invite?"

Tom laughed and then said a little anxiously, "Are you sure Pattie?"

"Yes, I have long dreamed about this moment."

"You've never said."

"No, I wanted to make the choice and Angela is my choice."

In the bedroom Tom had his clothes off before the women had removed their skirts. He stood watching anxiously as they stopped to kiss gently.

"You've kept in pretty good condition for a mom of two," Angela said and her hostess beamed. "Stretch back on the bed honey. Tom you come in behind me. Wear a condom but that's not an invitation to push it up my butt."

"No, no, of course not," Tom said eagerly.

After Tom had plowed Angela she swapped places with Patricia and Tom plowed his wife, crowing like a rooster as he emptied into her. A couple of minutes later after cleaning up he said he was done. Patricia said kindly, "Go out and clean away the meal darling and leave me with Angela. We'll be perhaps an hour so you can continue on to watch TV."

Patricia produced a strap-on and a box of dildos. She said a little timidly, "I use this to give it to Tom up the ass. He's given up attempting to do it to me. I'm scared of being hurt. Are you experienced?"

Without answering Angela rolled Patricia over and lubed her finger and worked gently. Patricia gave no indication of being hurt even when the second knuckle slipped through the ring of resistance.

"Good girl, you'll be fine. Trust me."

Angela placed a thick but soft dildo through the harness, ensuring Patricia when turning couldn't see the size and would perhaps panic. She lubed up well and in mounting position probe around for half a minute and Patricia finally relaxed and kept up a steady groan until the head of the dildo was almost drawn in unaided. She pushed slowly, talking to Patricia to keep her focused and hopefully relaxed, pausing whenever she heard Patricia's breathing rate change and be told to continue just a wee bit more.

At the appropriate moment when Patricia complained she was full almost to bursting point Angela settled into a pull-back, push forward rhythm of around a couple of inches until Patricia finally began moving her hips and the thrusts lengthened. Clawing at her pussy Patricia finally squealed into a vaginal release, sweat pouring off her.

"Oh my, I finally feel totally fucked," Patricia panted.

Angela withdrew with a 'plop' and rolled over beside her hostess. "Look at the size of it."

"Oh you bitch, you choose a mid-sized one. It's as big as Tom's."

"So what does that tell you?"

"That you've stretched my asshole?"

"It will return to pre-fuck shape, guaranteed. Think!"

"What else is there...oh yes, you're trying to tell me I can take Tom up my ass."

"Yes and think how proud of you he'll be, but it's your choice whether or not to tell him you've found a way to really treat him and, if he's tender, to treat you as well."

"You are amazing Angela. How is it you know more than we do?"

"I have a diploma in sexology but when processing my qualifications you would have read it as submitted, as the enclosed certificate correctly called it a diploma in adult relationship counseling. For reasons best known to myself I chose not to elaborate."

"Oooh, you devious lady. I read that wide definition and my interpretation was marriage counseling. Well, you've certainly taught me how to go at it in bed and Tom will benefit.

* * *

A wink from Patricia as Angela arrived at the office was the only sign of their previous evening of unleashed lust. That liaison was now over. When Angela was leaving the house Patricia pleaded they should not continue their tryst because of the consequences of being found out and, also showing her reluctance. Angela agreed with her.

Angela was at her keyboard ripping into preparing her work schedule for the next few days when she became aware the door to the boardroom had opened and 'Tom and Jerry' were looking at her. 'Tom' the taller and beefier guy took an instruction from 'Jerry' who was better looking and better dressed.

Tom said, "Hi Angela, I'm vice-president Frank Mullins and this is our president Lloyd Kingdom the Fourth. In private you address Mr Kingdom as Lloyd and me as Frankie. Got that?"

"Yes Frankie. Good morning Lloyd. It's lovely to meet you gentlemen, that is if you are gentlemen?"

Frankie muttered, squared his broad shoulders and took a step forward and then the boss hissed a command and Frankie stepped back. That told Angela that two of Frankie's duties were 'mouthpiece' and bodyguard. Frankie growled, "We've been at a law conference in Valencia."