Angela Makes a Cuckold Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetotum
sweetotum
208 Followers

"Oh, I bought them a couple of days ago" she replied breezily. "I got them for you honey" she said innocently, "but I wanted to try them on tonight."

That made a lot of sense, I thought to myself. After she put on her makeup and arranged her hair carefully, she gave me a peck on the cheek and waltzed out the door, looking like she was ready for a hot date. I lay around watching TV while she was gone. 12 o'clock came and went with no sign of her. I was dosing lightly when the telephone rang. I looked at the clock; it was 1 in the morning. I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Shut up and just listen, cuckold" the voice on the phone said abruptly.

I recognized Jack's voice. There was silence for a few seconds, then I heard voices and laughing getting closer. I thought I heard the sound of kissing and giggling.

"Oh Jack, you've been teasing me all night. I'm so horny."

It was the voice of Angela!

"What's the matter, honey? Doesn't your hubby take care of you?" It was Jack teasing her.

"Are you kidding?" she laughed incredulously. "His dick is so small I can hardly feel it! I need a big dick like yours lover." Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a belt being unbuckled and a zipper being pulled down.

"Take off your clothes, Angela. I want you naked when you suck me" Jack commanded her. I heard the sound of more clothes being taken off and falling to the floor, along with kisses.

"Oh yes Jack, suck my breasts. God that feels so good." She continued moaning, and after a minute I heard her say, "I want to suck on your dick" It sounded like they laid down on the bed, and then I heard her slobbering over his cock like a cheap whore, telling him how your cock is so big and delicious and so on. I was sick with humiliation, but I listened in silence to the sounds of my wife sucking off my worst enemy.

"That's a good little cocksucker," Jack said. "Are you my cocksucker, little girl?" Jack asked her.

Between mouthfuls of his giant cock, she mumbled, "yes Jack, yes, I'll be anything you want."

"Are you going to be my slut?" he continued to humiliate her.

"Yes, oh yes. I'll be your slut," she answered. I couldn't believe that my sophisticated wife was being so submissive, letting him debase her like some cheap whore.

"Are you going to be my sex slave, and let me take you anytime and anywhere I want?" he continued to tease her.

"Yes Jack," she answered passionately. "I want to be your sex slave, your cocksucking slut. Just let me suck your big cock."

For a few minutes, the only sound was the sound of my wife's mouth on Jack's cock.

"OK slut," Jack proclaimed. "Here comes your reward. Are you ready to drink my come?"

Her only reply was "mmmph ummm hummn" because her mouth was obviously full.

Jack let loose a yell, and said, "Oh yes, suck it, you little slut, drink it all down." With disgust I could imagine my wife sucking down his come.

"Keep sucking little girl," he ordered her. "Get me hard again." Apparently she kept sucking as I continued to hear the sounds of her blowing him.

After a minute, my wife said in amazement, "Oh my god! You're hard again already!"

I heard them rearranging themselves on the bed, and then my wife begged him to fuck her. "Fuck me Jack. Fuck me now. Yes, oh yes. That's it. That's just what I want." He apparently complied, because then I heard the bedsprings setting up a steady constant motion, the sounds of my wife getting pounded by that asshole Jack! She continued to talk dirty to him, begging him and so on. He responded by calling her "a good little slut."

The rhythm increased, and then my wife yelled "Oh, Oh, Jack, Yes I'm cummminngg! Don't stop. Fuck me. OHHHHH yes. It's so good Jack." She was obviously getting off on his big dick.

After they both finished coming, I heard someone get up. "I'm going to the little girl's room. I'll be right back Jack. I want to fuck you all night long."

Then Jack picked up the phone and said to me, "Are you satisfied now cuckold?" He put down the phone, but he didn't hang up. I wanted to hang up, but somehow I couldn't stop listening.

Angela came back in, and I could hear them kissing each other noisily.

"I just had a funny idea Angela" Jack said with a laugh.

"Tell me lover" she replied.

He chuckled softly for a few seconds, and then he said, "when you get home to your cuckold husband, why don't you let him eat you out and he can clean up all our come!"

Angela exploded into laughter. "That's so perfect! That's just what I'm going to do. He's such a little perv that he'll probably enjoy it. But first you have to fill me up again with some more of your come. I want little hubby to get his face covered with your jism when he goes to eat me. What a surprise he'll get!"

They continued fucking for a couple of hours, as I listened helplessly. Somehow I was fascinated. About 4 in the morning, Angela finally left Jack's house, and I hung up the phone. A few minutes later, I heard Angela pull up in her car. I turned off the lights and pretended to be asleep.

She came into the bedroom and got undressed for bed. She had taken now to sleeping nude every night. She crawled into bed and when I tried to kiss her and touch her breasts, she took my head roughly and pushed me down to her pussy, forcing me to lick her. I couldn't believe what a sloppy mess her cunt was! I got a faceful of come, a combination of her juices and a man's cream, but I licked eagerly, even knowing that I was eating the jism of the man who had cuckolded me. Her pussy was all stretched out from fucking such a huge cock all night.

She locked her warm thighs around my head so I couldn't escape even if I wanted to, and she moaned with pleasure. After a few minutes, she came with a passionate groan, and her pussy squeezed out even more come all over my face. It was the first orgasm I had ever given her. Jack had definitely cured her of her frigidity.

I continued sucking her and after half-an-hour, she came again. Finally I cleaned all the come out her abused pussy. After she had used me to clean her cunt, she pushed me aside impatiently and turned over. I was so horny now that my balls ached. I tried to turn her over and mount her, but she pushed me aside angrily, and went to sleep. I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off.

A few days later, at the locker room again, Jack told everybody what a cocksucking slut my wife was, and then he demanded his money.

"I have no proof that you fucked my wife," I said defiantly.

"What?!" he said incredulously. "But you heard it with your own ears over the phone in my bedroom." He explained to the guys in the locker room how he had called me, and then left the phone off the hook so I could hear them fucking.

"I heard you fucking someone, but it wasn't my wife. It was probably some whore you picked up off the street." For some reason, I felt compelled to lie shamelessly. I couldn't stand the idea of Jack getting over on me.

"Well, where was your wife while you listening on the phone?" Jack asked.

"She was out with some girlfriends from work" I replied.

Jack sighed and shook his head. "Do you want to see me fuck her again? Is that it?"

"No, because I know you can't. The only time you touched her was when she was drunk, and that doesn't count," I answered stubbornly.

"OK cuckold. I'll prove it to you, but you're not going to like it."

Then he turned away from me and spoke to some of other guys from work. The four members of his sales team were there; together they covered the northeastern part of the state. "Guys," he said ostentatiously, "you've been working hard and bringing in lots of contracts. For that, you deserve a reward. Come to my house this Friday night, and I've got a surprise for you." The guys wanted to know what it was, but he refused to say, just that they "wouldn't be disappointed." Then he winked at me and walked out of the locker room.

Sure enough, that Friday Angela said that she was going out with her girlfriends again. She put on yet another new outfit, including new sexy underwear. This time she wore a short black miniskirt and a see-though white blouse. Her tits could be clearly seen through the thin fabric of her bra. She practically looked like a whore! She had never dressed like this before. She kissed me on the cheek, and said, "don't wait up hubby."

I lounged around the house, wondering if Jack was going to call me again. But he didn't. I didn't hear anything until Angela came home around 3 in the morning. When she stripped off her clothes I could see that she was covered with sweat and come, her breasts were bruised, and her pussy was a mess. She came to bed and forced me to eat her out again. I licked and sucked her for an hour and she came twice. After I had sucked all the jism from her pussy, she rolled over and went to sleep.

On Monday morning, I found an unlabeled DVD in my mailbox at work. I went to my office, locked the door, and put it in the drive on my computer. Soon what was obviously a homemade movie began playing on the screen.

It was Jack's living room, and Jack and his four sales associates were sitting around drinking beer. There was a knock on the door; Jack answered, and in came Angela, wearing high heels, black stockings, a tight black miniskirt and see-through blouse. She was obviously surprised to see so many guys there. Jack stood behind her and reached around to fondle her ample breasts, showing them off to the appreciative gaze of his co-workers. She seemed uncomfortable, and whispered to Jack, "Not in front of all these guys. What are they doing here?"

Jack ignored her, and told the assembled guys, "You guys have been working hard, and now, as a reward, Angela here is going to service all of you." The guys cheered, and Angela looked shocked. She obviously didn't know how to react, and she just stood there looking bewildered. Jack put on some sultry music, and said, "OK, Angela, why don't start things off with a little striptease for the guys." He sat down in a big easy chair and waited for her to obey him.

There was an awkward pause, and my sophisticated European wife stood there looking around. "I don't know Jack. I wasn't expecting this," she said.

"Come on you slut," he told her brutally, "you know you want to show off for everybody. Just do what comes naturally for you."

She looked at him in silent amazement. She seemed strangely passive, completely unlike her professional persona, or the way she was around me at home. She obeyed him submissively. Slowly she started dancing sensuously to the music and unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her large soft breasts, barely restrained by the thin sexy bra. She discarded her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. As she danced, she unclasped her bra, letting her luscious breasts spill out. She held them up for everyone's gaze, and she turned around the room, bouncing her tits in the face of each guy individually. They grabbed at her breasts, but she teased them by pulling back before they could reach her.

The guys clapped and urged her on. She smiled sexily in response to their encouragement. She undid her tiny miniskirt, wiggled her butt provocatively, and her miniskirt fell to the floor. Now she was wearing only her black stockings, high heels, a garter belt, and a black thong, a tiny triangle of thin fabric that barely covered her furry mound. Wisps of soft black hair poked out from the edges of the tightly stretched fabric, tantalizing the men with what was surely to come. I hated to watch her performance, but I couldn't stop watching in fascination. This was a completely new side of Angela's personality. Apparently, she secretly enjoyed exhibiting her body for men.

The men called for her to take off her panties, yelling, "Let's see that pussy." She responded by undoing the garter straps and belt, discarding them. Slowly and sensuously, she peeled off her thong, revealing her neatly trimmed bush, while the men watched in eager anticipation. Her pussy slit was clearly visible through the thin wisps of her black pussy hair. She was naked now except for her black stockings and heels, and she danced seductively for the watching men. The men were obviously getting excited, and their hardons tented their pants. She went around to each guy individually, dancing for him, and then sitting on his lap while he fondled her breasts and pussy. She responded by rubbing his hardon through his pants with her hands.

"OK," Jack pronounced to the eager men, "Peter has the best sales record of our team, so he gets the first piece of Angela's slutty ass." He pointed to one of the men sitting on the couch. Angela went over to him, sat down on his lap, and they started kissing passionately as he rubbed his hands all over her curvaceous naked butt and tits. She rubbed her naked ass against his hardon as if she couldn't wait to fuck him. Then she got down on her knees in front of him and undid his belt and pants. She pulled down his pants and boxer shorts to his ankles.

Peter just sat back, with his hands behind his head, watching her in fascination. She was doing all the work. His enormous boner sprang out to view. His thick cock has a pronounced crook in it, and it was about 9 inches long. She cooed delightedly when she saw it, and immediately started stroking it out to full length and hardness. She took each of his balls in her mouth one after the other.

Then she opened her mouth wide to engulf his enormous cockhead; she sucked his long meat into her mouth, wrapping it with her thick sensuous lips, which were stretched out by size of his thick penis. His cockmeat was so thick that she could barely get her mouth around it, but Peter helped her by grabbing her head and pushing her down firmly on his rock hard cock. She gagged a little, but then she started breathing through her nose, as Peter forced her to deep-throat him. Slowly he forced his dick down her throat, inch by inch, until her nose was buried in the hair at the base of his cock. Peter then took his hands off her head, and she obediently began fucking his dick with her mouth, back and forth, while Peter groaned with pleasure. She fondled his balls like she was an experienced whore, expert in bringing a man off.

Angela moaned "Mmmnnn hummnn ummmnnnn," as if she was starving for his thick cockmeat. Peter was obviously getting off on the sounds she was making around his hard penis. She ran her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock. His body stiffened, and then he fucked his cock further into her mouth as he came violently, filling her mouth with his jism. Angela swallowed it eagerly like a little kid sucking down some delicious whipped cream, but there was too much for her to swallow, and the white cream dribbled down her chin onto her full breasts. She rocked back on her heels and rubbed his come all over her white breasts and reddish-brown nipples, erect and excited.

The other guys had all stripped down naked, and they were eagerly waiting their turn. Further down the couch sat Ron with a huge 12-inch hardon sticking straight up in the air. He had by far the biggest cock among all the well-hung men there. She went over to him next and straddled him with her muscular white thighs, pushing her breasts against his hairy chest, and rubbing her pussy up and down against his long hard penis. She was obviously dying to get fucked, like some kind of wild animal in heat. She raised herself on her knees, and reached down to hold his cock steady while she screwed herself onto him.

As his mammoth rod entered her pussy, she started moaning, "Yes, Yes, Oh it's so good."

She had obviously never taken a cock this large before, and it took several minutes for her to twist and turn herself all the way down. But finally she took it all in, and she pressed her mound firmly against his, rubbing it madly to create some friction. Ron was very tall and muscular, and he lifted Angela effortlessly by her hips and plunged her down on his massive cock, over and over again, as he groaned with pleasure. Angela used her strong thighs to help him by bouncing up and down on his cock, and her perfect tits jiggled in his face. He buried his face in her breasts, biting her erect nipple as she yelped with mingled pain and pleasure.

One of the other men, Stanley, stood up behind the couch and stuck his penis in Angela's face, and she responded by sucking on him eagerly. She was taking two cocks at once now, and she seemed perfectly happy to be a whore for these men that she had never even met before tonight.

Slowly she increased the pace of their fucking, as she grew more and more consumed with lust. Suddenly she started yelling, "OH, OH, YES. OHHHHH, I'M COMMMMINNNGG!!" She thrashed around, impaled on his huge dick. She just kept coming over and over again, as she bounced up and down on his dream tool. As she yelled in passion, Stanley's cock slipped out of her mouth, and he kept rubbing it against her face as she came.

When she recovered from her powerful orgasm, she remembered the cock pushing against her cheek and pumped it expertly with her fist. The incredibly arousing sight of this black-haired naked sex-goddess fucking herself onto Ron's cock, her perfect breasts bouncing up and down as she thrashed around in her orgasm, helped bring Stanley to a climax. Angela pumped his cock vigorously and she received a plenteous cum shower all over her hair and cheeks and breasts.

Ron came then too, and I could see his balls tighten up to the base of his cock as he pumped her full of his jism. His balls must have very full of come, because he just kept pumping her with more and more of his thick cream. I could see clearly his come dripping down out of her tightly stretched pussy. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, and she obediently kept fucking him up and down, until she finally drained his massive balls of their heavy load.

Angela was almost out of breath, her body covered with a fine sheen of sweat and spattered with come. After she caught her breath, she raised herself up and disentangled herself from Ronald's still half-hard rod.

Tyrone, the fourth sales associate, positioned her in the middle of the plush carpeted floor on her hands and knees. What a sight she was, with her sexy ass sticking up in the air, her legs still encased in black nylon stockings, high heels on her feet, and her long thick black hair draped around her head to the floor. She wiggled her curvy ass, her knees widely apart, begging Tyrone to fuck her. He got down on her knees behind her, and plunged his long hard cock into her wet hot pussy in one swift motion, plunging it up to the hilt.

"Yes, Yes," she moaned. "Fuck me, Fuck me hard with your big cock. I love it. Fuck me hard and fast. I need it so bad. I love your big dick."

He responded by pounding her soft, well-rounded ass unmercifully. She pushed back against him in time to his thrusts, her heavy breasts swaying with the motion of their fucking. Jack kneeled down in front of her and stuck his massive cock into her face, and she immediately started sucking him. Back and forth she swayed as they fucked her between them. They were using her like some kind of cheap slut, and she was clearly enjoying it.

With her mouth on Jack's huge penis, she mewed with pleasure, "Huuuummmnnn, Muuuummnnn." Taking her mouth off Jack's cock momentarily, she yelled with passion, "OOOHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS, YESSSSS, I'M COMMMMINNNG. FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!" She pushed back insistently at the long hard cock pounding her from behind. Then, when Jack kept poking against her lips, she opened wide and starting sucking him again. Soon, Tyrone came with a yell, pumping her full of his thick cream. I could see the come dripping down her legs. Then Jack got off also, filling her mouth with his juice. I remembered then how I had eaten out her pussy after she had come home from this very gangbang.

sweetotum
sweetotum
208 Followers