Angela Makes a Cuckold Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetotum
sweetotum
207 Followers

For a girl who seemed frigid, having never had an orgasm, she was certainly making up for lost time, I thought to myself with disgust. The DVD went on for several hours, and the men took her in every imaginable position, each of them coming in her at least 3 times. Angela seemed to enjoy being used like a cheap whore, and she came innumerable times through the night. Finally the DVD was over. I was shaken, and I tried to go back to my work, but the images I had seen kept appearing in my imagination.

That evening in the locker room, I wrote Jack a check for a thousand dollars while he gloated in triumph, and then I left in disgust. I still couldn't believe that my conservative oh-so-professional wife had turned out to be such a slut. But I was resigned now to being a "cuckold" as Jack called me, since there was nothing I could do about it.

I thought that since my wife had gotten over her frigidity, at least we could enjoy some good sex now. But what was even worse than being cuckolded, she refused to have sex with me at all, except for letting me eat her cum-filled pussy after she went out with Jack. In fact, she treated me quite arrogantly, calling me a "little boy." When I tried to have sex with her, she told me, "I don't want your tiny penis in me. Go jerk off in the bathroom little boy." I was humiliated at home as well as at work.

sweetotum
sweetotum
207 Followers