Angela Makes a Cuckold Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetotum
sweetotum
207 Followers

"Now you're going to become a woman, little girl," Angela told me.

He pushed forward brutally, and I cried with pain and humiliation as he violated my tender ass. He plunged his huge cock into me all the way to the hilt, and then started pumping his rod in and out. The pain was excruciating, but I didn't say a word as he roughly fucked my ass. The ass fucking seemed to go on forever as I whimpered helplessly. Finally he increased his tempo as he got ready to come.

My wife said, "Wait lover, I think the little girl wants to swallow your cum. Do you want to swallow his cum, little girl?" she asked me.

Tears of pain streaming down my face, I said, "Yes."

"Yes what, little girl?" she reprimanded me.

"Yes, please" I answered.

She pushed me off her lap, and I kneeled down in front of Stewart, still wearing my French maid's outfit. She took his cock in her hand, and started pumping it with her tiny fist. I put my lips around his huge cockhead, as big and hard as a large apple. He started coming and Angela pumped his thick cream into my mouth. He came so much I couldn't swallow fast enough, and the cum dribbled down my chin onto my frilly blouse.

"Now what do you say?" Angela asked me.

"Thank you Stewart," I answered meekly, his come dripping down my chin.

They both laughed at my humiliation, and Angela said, "Well I think our little girl is finally a woman."

sweetotum
sweetotum
207 Followers
12