Angela, Morgan, & Topanga

Story Info
A tale of three lusty lovers.
953 words
3.27
71.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the big going away party for Topanga's best friend Angela, and she was not enjoying herself at all. She was going to miss this beautiful woman who she had shared so many secrets with, and so she was drinking rather a lot that night. As the evening went on she found herself looking at Angela in a whole new way as she began to get turned on by her best friends, hot, sexy body.

She was starting to feel a little dizzy, and almost fell down, and would have, if it had not been for Angela and the now 8 days over 18 year old Morgan, being there to catch her. They led her back to a bedroom and laid her down to sleep it off. Once she was out they left her alone for a while to rest and they rejoined the party, until about two hours later when they decided to check on Topanga, Angela's best friend and Morgan's soon to be sister-in-law. When they entered the room she was still sound asleep on the bed, and now her legs were spread and her miniskirt had ridden up her legs to reveal her thong covered crotch. It was such a forbidden sight, and yet they couldn't look away. Soon they had stripped her, naked, and then they tied her to the bed. Then Morgan climbed in on one side of her and Angela on the other side, and they lay back to wait for her to wake up. It was maybe two hours later when Topanga awoke to find herself in a bed between Angela and Morgan, and as she tried to move she discovered that she was tied, tightly, to the bed, and that she was now naked. Her movements woke up her two captors and they rolled over to face her, then they pulled the covers down off of Topanga, to reveal her, exquisite, body, and then they began to grope her helpless nakedness.

To her surprise, and shock, Topanga found herself getting excited, her pussy started to get wet and plump up and her large, dark, nipples were getting herd. As they did this Angela and Morgan each took one of them between their thumb and forefinger and started to pinch and twist their friends, already, very tender nipples, and she let out a groan of passion which surprised her again. While at the same time she was equally surprised by Angela's reaction to it, as she said "You're a horny little slut, aren't you??" and then she brought her hand down, hard, as she slapped Topanga's pussy. Their captive screamed into Morgan's hand at this, and yet Angela heard a wet, squishy, sound as she had come into contact with Topanga's full aroused slit.

Angela slapped her a few more times on her cunt, and each time their captives, muffled, screams grew softer and less agonized for she was getting numb, down there, from the extreme pain. She was now laughing as she, roughly, forced four fingers, to the hilt, into Topanga's now sopping wet fuck hole. Then she slipped her thumb in as well and spent several minutes, brutally, fisting this hot little slut. Morgan and Angela switched places and Morgan was now, aggressively, fisting Topanga while Angela climbed up over their slaves head and lowered her succulent, brown, pussy down over Topanga's mouth.

At first she grunted, moaned and groaned into Angela's sex, so she reached around behind her and grabbed one of Topanga's nipples and started stretching it out from her breast. Soon she was rewarded by a squeal of renewed agony and their captives tongue and lips, greedily, slurping on her hot, steamy, pussy. Though she had an untrained mouth she was doing a very good job, and soon Angela was grinding herself onto Topanga's face smearing her with her oily sauce. Soon she was moaning, groaning, grunting and swearing as their captive, her best friend, brought her up and over the edge of an incredible orgasm. Angela knew then that there was no way that she could leave Topanga here while she went overseas with her father.

She told Morgan this, and then she called a friend to see about borrowing a large, extra strong, trunk to hide Topanga in while she was flying, cargo class, into Germany to be Angela's slave, forever. Meanwhile Morgan was now working two dry fingers, roughly, into Topanga's ass, and the slut was getting into it as well. When Angela got off of the phone with her friend she invited Morgan to come with her and to college there.

Morgan didn't even have to think twice about it as she leaned forward, across the still bound Topanga, and with her fingers still digging away up the sluts ass, and she kissed Angela right on the lips. Their tongues were soon dancing together in hot lust, for each other, and Topanga knew that she would never see her fiancé, Cory, ever again. She knew that deep in her now humiliated heart that this was what she wanted, and that she wanted this to go on forever. To be owned by Angela and Morgan, as any piece of property would be, to no longer have any rights, to no longer have any say so in what happened to her body or her mind, and she loved it.

She wanted to disappear into a world where she could be lead around, naked, on leash down a public sidewalk by either one or both of these incredible women as their property. She sighed, in contentment, and orgasmed from the brutal anal probings of Morgan while she looked up and watched her two Owners continue to kiss above her.