Angela's Daydream Ch. 03

Story Info
Angela tries to resist but things move forward
10.6k words
4.03
23.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three ~ Changing Attitudes

Angela was in her bedroom looking at her reflection in the mirror, she looked the same she thought, but so much else had changed in her life. She could not believe how easily she had succumbed to Tony he was certainly a charmer she thought with a reluctant smile.

He had those deep piercing eyes that seemed to hold her in awe of him, he had a subtle yet magnetic personality and with his self-confidence it was enough for her to give in to him. It was a great seduction technique especially on lonely women she thought getting angry with herself at her weakness.

It disturbed her how easily she had surrendered to him, she realised that being alone so much of the time she was vulnerable. She admitted there was no love shown to her by her husband, and that he was a mean spirited bully, but that was no reason to act as she had. Then yesterday, giving her self so willingly to Tony and his friend was just too much.

What made it worse was that she had enjoyed it and she woke up this morning with her mind in turmoil, but it in the cold light of day it just seemed so wrong to her and she was determined to try and put up some resistance to him, she had to get her mind around what was happening to her.

However, her pussy was throbbing, she was sore like she had never been with her husband, it was much deeper than he had ever been in her. It was a kind of dull ache from being penetrated to a depth she hadn't imagined possible, but was it an ache from her unused muscles being stretched or from wanting more? She wondered as she tried to convince her self that she was not missing Tony already.

So after she had showered, dressed and had her breakfast she pinned a note on the back door, explaining to Tony that she had to go out and then she left. She had no idea where she was going, but she needed to get away from him and the temptation she felt.

This became Angela's routine for the next few days, either going out for a couple of hours or inviting neighbours in for coffee so as she was not alone with him. She received several text messages from him on her mobile phone, some she ignored others she made some feeble excuse for not being at home, but what ever she did she could not stop thinking about him.

Tony was so different to Tom, her husband. He had been loving and caring after her session with him and Sam and had shown her gentleness and affection. Her attitude towards him was softening and the time that she had spent apart from him gave her time to compare her selfish husband with Tony and his affectionate manner.

After a few days her friend Jenny called her and asked her if things were ok with her. Angela tried to bluff her way unsuccessfully through the call, but she and Jenny were so close she just could not lie to her. She explained how she was feeling about things with her son and how angry with her self she had been and her confusion and frustration.

"Well rest assured," Jenny told her, "Tony is suffering just as you are; he thinks he has upset and offended you he is really upset about it.

"Oh the silly thing of course he hasn't," Angela assured her.

"He is really missing you so much, he is sulking around and is so miserable," Jenny told her.

After they said their goodbyes and the connection was broken Angela gave some though to what Jenny had told her and she decided to go home. When she arrived she saw Tony just finishing for the day. With her nerves on edge she walked up to him,

"hello," she said as cheerfully as she could.

He looked up at her and again she saw those deep expressive eyes looking into hers. "Oh hi," he replied as nonchalantly as possible. "I'm sorry, but I have top dash I have another job to go to," he explained apologetically.

Angela was surprised to feel a little disappointed, "oh that's a shame, but will you be here tomorrow?"

He smiled at her and she could see his eyes sparkle as he said, "yes of course I can't miss out my favourite customer can I?"

She chuckled with him she was starting to feel her depressive mood lifting; it was a nice comfortable feeling being with him again and she felt good chatting with him and she started to feel more light hearted and happy.

He apologised again telling her he really he had to go, so she moved towards him and kissed him lightly on his cheek and in a whisper said, "I am sorry I have been avoiding you recently, it was stupid and very juvenile of me."

He smiled warmly, "no need to apologise I really understand and I am sorry if I come on to heavy."

"You didn't at all and you really don't have to say sorry for anything, you know full well I enjoyed what we did,"

Tony grinned happily, kissed her cheek saying, "that's a relief I was worried," They smiled at each other then he went on his way but looked back and waved at her.

Angela smiled to her self and was surprised at how happy and relieved she felt, just being in his company for those few minutes had cheered her up immensely her pulse had quickened and more surprisingly her nipples had stiffened and she felt her pussy give a little tingle.

After a light salad dinner and some TV she bathed and went to bed, but she found it hard to fall sleep. She was thinking about Tony and realised that despite her turmoil and efforts to ignore him her feeling towards him had grown. Whenever Tom came into her mind she was easily able to push it aside.

When she woke up she felt more relaxed than in previous days, she was excited about seeing Tony and she had come to terms with her earlier worries. She thought back to the way they had made love together, and recalled how he had made her feel so feminine and sexy and as she thought about him those feelings started again.

It was so far from the norm for her to feel sexy, but she did this morning her sexual desire was very intense, god she thought with a giggle, I am almost frustrated and after years of almost going without it was a strangely exciting feeling.

For the first time she admitted that she adored how Tony made her feel and how he made love to her, she loved having him in her and feeling his nice big cock she could not wait to have him take her in his arms and sate her growing desires.

Angela enjoyed her morning shower and knowing that Tony hinted he would prefer her shaved she ran the razor over her pussy removing the light stubble that had grown over the last few days.

She was going through her knickers draw searching for some thing sexy to wear for when Tony arrived. She had woken up refreshed with her doubts dispelled and as she had drunk her morning cup of tea she felt happier than she had for many long frustrating months. Her twitching pussy reminded her of what had happened with Tony and Sam and she inwardly smiled at the naughty memories.

She felt herself turn crimson as she pictured the way she lewdly allowed her self to become so submissive to the two men allowing them to take her so forcefully and to fuck her like that. On reflection though it had been a wonderful experience and Tony certainly seemed to be concerned for her satisfaction and happiness as it was all going on and her welfare afterwards.

I know that I'm not ugly and actually not that bad looking, although I am no more than all right looking, but I'm certainly not God's gift to men she modestly thought. Yet after their lovemaking she had looked into the eyes of a man who thought she was, he had looked at her with tenderness and softness. At the time it had set her heart beating fast and as she recalled that look she felt those butterflies in her tummy.

Now though she was feeling frustrated and a little disappointed that she did not have any really sexy underwear only a few pairs of small translucent knickers, but nothing exotic or even sexy, she had never seen the point before. Tom, her husband always seemed too preoccupied and not that interested in sex. When they did do it there was never very much in the way of foreplay or affection, when he entered her with what she now knows is a small dick it was all over so quickly and after he just pecked her cheek and rolled over and went to sleep. She had married him quite young and she was quite innocent she had naively thought thats all there was to sex; she had always been so disappointed. That all changed when Tony came into her life and although she had been reluctant at first he had somehow won her over and what a difference it was.

His cock was so much bigger than she was used to and the things he did to her and made her feel were a revelation. He gave her new sensations and feelings that made her go weak with passion and he gave her such wonderful orgasms, something else she was not used to.

She now knew that she wanted to experience those feelings again, she wanted to please Tony, dress sexy for him and make him see her as sexy woman. She was already fond of him and her feelings for him were steadily growing, she felt very close to him, so she really wanted to please him, to dress for him and excite him.

He had given her so much more than just pleasure, he had awakened her inner self and showed her how much she had been missing, she now had a new fresher outlook on life. Of course in the past she had enviously heard her friends talking about great sex, although she had never experienced it, but now she had. Tony had given her the impetus to embrace and enjoy her new feelings and not be afraid to experiment and show her feelings.

The break away from him had concentrated her mind and she now accepted that she wanted to be with him and near to him. She now knew that there was no way she was would refuse him today or perhaps even be able to refuse him, she was determined that she was going to let him make love to her again, and now she was looking forward to it very much and when he does she wanted to be an active partner for him, showing him that she was happy in his arms and was very happy to have him taking her body and filling her pussy with his hard flesh.

She had changed forever she now wanted and needed him to fuck her again and again. She could never go back to her old lifestyle, not now she had experienced these new sensational feelings. She smiled to her self when she admitted that she had missed him and that she was already longing to see him and, to feel his touch and his kisses and of course the feel of his cock, as well as his love she thought wistfully.

Angela was crestfallen that she could not find anything she considered suitable to wear for Tony, so on impulse she phoned Jenny, when she answered and the greetings were out of the way she said.

"Jenny I need to go shopping, can you get some time off to come with me?"

"I can always find time for shopping with my best friend," she giggled, "I will take the afternoon off," she added.

"Thanks Jenny we will have a nice afternoon, maybe have a coffee or glass of wine,"

Jenny laughed, "glass of wine eh, that's a bit bold for you isn't it."

Angela joined in her laughter, "yes I suppose it is, but I am trying to change, I wanna be a whole new me," she said continuing her giggling

"And what's brought this on? As if I need to ask," she asked with a giggle. "I have spoken with Tony and he was so happy that you and he chatted yesterday," she said

"Don't tease Jenny please, I need to change and I want to change I am to frumpy and have been ignored for too long," she said seriously.

"Well done Angie, I have been telling you that for years, we will spend a lot of your husbands money and get you some nice clothes, what in particular are you looking for," she asked giggling about spending Toms money.

Without even thinking about the way Jenny would tease her, Angela answered, "most of all I want some new sexy underwear."

"Oh Tony is in for a treat," replied Jenny chuckling.

Even though she was on her own Angela blushed, "stop it Jenny, just what has he said to you?"

"Nothing much," she giggled, "Why is there anything to tell?" Jenny asked she was enjoying teasing her.

"There is nothing to tell you really," She lied.

"I don't believe you, he got home last night and he had a smile on his face that you could not prise off with a crow bar, oh and by the way he was so excited about something, any idea why?" she asked laughing.

"No I have no idea at all," replied Angela joining in with her friend's infectious laughter.

"You had better glam yourself up quick for him Angie, he is leaving in a few minutes for your place," she teased, and then added quickly. "Bye love see you later," and then hung up before Angela could comment.

Angela was sitting in front of the mirror in her bedroom; she had washed her hair and was now blowing it dry and trying to brush it into some semblance of neatness. Then she applied some make up, but this time with much more care than was usual for her, she used a little eye shadow, a touch of mascara and lip gloss over her lipstick she smiled approvingly, I don't scrub up to bad I suppose.

Now what do I wear, she thought? Her heart skipped a beat as an idea entered her mind. She put on a pair of white stockings and suspenders that she had bought for function with her husbands company. They seemed to have the effect of framing her freshly shaved pussy. Over that she slipped on a white silk dressing robe that simply tied at the waist, it was quite long coming down to mid calf. To complete the look she put on the highest heeled shoes she had.

She looked at her self in the mirror and again she wondered just what Tony had done to her, she was a changed woman, she had certainly never dressed this daringly before not even for Tom, but she was more confident than she could ever recall feeling. Then with her pulse racing she made her way downstairs.

She could feel the soft fabric gently rubbing against her nipples as she walked or moved making them stiffen and become sensitive. She went into the kitchen and nervously waited for him to arrive. She still could not believe how she had dressed it was very risqué for her. She just hoped that he did not think she was stupid or worse still laugh at her.

These doubts were creeping into her mind when the side gate opened and he entered the garden. He saw her at the window and waved at her, he was delighted that she seemed over her little crisis, he tentatively entered the kitchen. "Good morning Mrs Evans," he greeted her warmly.

He slowly looked up and down her body and saw the silk robe clinging sexily to her upper body showing off her breasts beautifully and being tied it highlighted her slim waist and showed off her feminine curves the heels accentuated her legs, she looked so hot and so very pretty especially with her make up on.

"Hello Tony," she said softly returning his greeting with a warm smile. She was as nervous as she had ever been and she just stood there for a second. Then with her nerves making her palms sweaty and with her hands trembling slightly she slowly untied the belt that held her robe together.

She loosened it and allowed it to fall open; it hung elegantly down the sides of her body giving him a view of her stockings, suspenders and shaved pussy, the robe was hanging open teasingly showing him the swell of her breasts. She nervously looked at him as she waited for some sort of response.

She saw him taking a slow appreciative look at her as she nervously stood before him; she saw his eyes linger on her breasts then move slowly down until they feasted on her excited and damp pussy, his eyes wide with surprise and delight.

"I thought that it may be hot today so I thought it best to dress for the heat," she whispered sexily.

He looked at her his eyes sparkled happily, "Jesus you look fucking beautiful, just stunning, and you shaved your pussy for me that's wonderful," he said quietly, his voice laced with sincerity.

Her heart leapt for joy and she felt a shiver run around her body, she slipped the robe off of her shoulders letting it fall to the floor, save for her stockings and shoes she was naked and she felt sexier and happier than ever and now she was not in the least bit embarrassed.

The relief that he obviously liked what he saw and seemed to enjoy looking at her excited her even more. Angela quickly closed the gap between them she had never been this forward before and rarely initiated any sex play because her husband was so cold. This time however, she draped her arms around his neck and kissed him like she had never kissed a man before. It had a mix of tenderness, passion and love and he noticed the difference in this most erotic of kisses.

"I really missed you these last few days Tony, it was awful being alone after having such a lovely afternoon with you and Sam." She whimpered.

He took her into his arms and held her firmly, she laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled into him she loved the feeling of security he gave her.

"I missed you as well believe me, but in a way it was worth it just to see you dressed like this for me, you are a truly beautiful and sexy woman. I really don't know what I have done to deserve someone a lovely as you, but I am very grateful." He whispered.

That made her feel very emotional and while trying to hold back her tears of joy she hugged him tighter. She felt was in love with him, she so wanted to tell him, but did not want to cause him any hurt or herself more pain than she already knew was coming when her husband got home.

Anyway the chances were that he did not feel the same about her, she did not want to scare him away and lose what precious time they had left together. She looked up at him and smiled and then snuggled back into his arms. "Oh Tony you have made me so very happy. I admit I was shocked at first at how all this started, but by god I am now so very pleased that I did not resist you."

She felt him squeeze her lovingly for a second, ""It's me that does not deserve you, you have opened my eyes to what's been happening in my life, made me feel like a woman again." She said tenderly. Then speaking from her heart and not her head she added, "I feel as if I more your woman than my husbands, at least you appreciate me."

Both of them had said more than they had intended to, but the emotion of the moment had loosened their tongues. They kissed happily, it was a lover's kiss that was slow and sensual she could feel her body tingling. It was wonderful she had never been kissed with such intensity and feeling.

She slipped her hand down between their bodies and rested it on his swelling cock, she stroked it and then held it gently, she felt it jump in her hand, "my but I do love you cock Mr Davis," she said with a giggle at addressing him as he did her.

He chuckled and put a hand on each cheek of her arse, "and I love your arse." He replied

"Do you now," she said in surprise.

"Yes I do and of course your tits and your pussy, it's so lovely and tight." He said as she felt his fingers starting to gently play with her pussy, starting her juices flowing in earnest.

"Well," she said honestly, but with a lilt to her voice, "it's not been used that much and certainly not by anything as big as yours." She waited for him to stop giggling then asked seriously, "But will you still like it once you have stretched it, made it bigger?" His comment about her tight cunt worried her a little.

"Of course I will, I will always love it, anyway its not being stretched its only being trained to take my cock, sort of shaped it to fit and kind of made to measure." He said chuckling.

This amused them and for a while they both had fits of laughter; she liked his answer and felt relieved, "well that's alright then," she whispered, and then added. "In that case I can't wait for another fitting."

She started to push his shorts down over his bottom and he took over and removed them completely, she fondled his cock rubbing and wanking it, she truly did love the feel of his hot hard man flesh in her hands, it made her feel sort of humble and grateful that it was her he was giving it to.