Angela?s Graduation Present Ch. 2

Story Info
Her first time anal with Uncle Denis.
2k words
4.24
75.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers

The sun came streaming though the window and at first Angela wasn't quite sure where she was. Sometimes you have that sense of disorientation the first thing in the morning.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Angela started to recall the events of the previous day. It started with the plane flight to New York as part of the High School graduation present from her Uncle Denis. He was her mother’s brother, just one year older, and her mother’s favorite in a large and raucous family.

Angel remembered the drive to South Hampton in the Mercedes, the pool party that night, sneaking glasses of champagne and flirting with her Uncle’s friend. Her Uncle was very angry; she remembered being dragged by the ear into a cabana and spanked by her Uncle D for misbehaving.

In this half awake – half sleep state Angela remembered even more: coming back to the carriage house, more champagne, having to undress in the living room, wearing only a bra and garter belt and stockings, all in white, “like a virgin” from the song by Madonna.

She was a virgin, and she was totally embarrassed when Uncle made her put her foot up on the coffee table. Angela was very aroused, having to stand in that obscene position for the first time. She was a natural blonde and her pubic hair was very sparse. She was sure Uncle could see the beginning of her wetness, her labia starting to glisten, and she was totally humiliated, knowing that her Uncle knew what a hot little piece she was. The embarrassment turned to serious arousal as Angela started to recall her Uncle Denis kissing her pussy, teasing her clit with just the tip of his tongue.

By the time Uncle Denis carried her into the bedroom and undressed very very quickly, she was very very wet. She kissed the tip of his penis, wanted to take him into her mouth, wanted to make him ejaculate in her mouth so she could swallow his cum, but he wouldn't let her.

"Not this time, my darling niece. We can save that for later. There are plenty of things we can save for later."

It was her first time and Uncle began very gently. He was bigger, thicker than the boys she jerked off on high school dates, and she winced as he broke her cherry. But it didn’t hurt as much as the girls said it would. Then he was into her deeply. First, her knees up to her chest, and then Uncle Denis made her cross her legs and put them over his shoulders.

None of the girls ever told her about being fucked in that position. Uncle’s cock was very thick and she remembered how much it burned when he fucked her like that, and how much she liked the pain.

Yes, Angela like the pain, liked being filled with her Uncle Denis’s thick cock and liked it even more when Uncle Denis made her cross her wrists over her head. He held her like that, in that submissive position, and then he fucked her savagely.

Angela remembered whimpering, calling his name over and over, as her orgasm began, as she felt his hot cum inside of her.

The bed was warm, toasty, very comfortable, as the memories flooded back. Uncle Denis was still asleep, his arm around her, his hand on her small shapely breast. Thinking about what had happened, feeling his chest against her back, his soft penis against her ass, made her tingle in anticipation.

Uncle kissed her shoulder, very lightly, nuzzled her ear, to tell her he was awake.

"You're very beautiful, my darling princess. Very sexy, not a little girl any more." There was blood on the insides of her thighs and the towel under her ass to prove what he said was true.

He kissed her again, and she felt his penis begin to stir. It felt so nice, pressing against the crack of Angela's sexy ass. It would be nice to stay in that position forever.

"No such luck," he whispered, as if reading her mind, and then he teased her earlobe with the tip of his tongue. "This is your next lesson."

Before Angela could protest, her Uncle Denis shook off the covers and dragged her to the edge bed, stood up, moved her into position, making her kneel with her ass up and her head down. Uncle started with the lightest touch possible, just at the base of her spine, where she was most sensitive.

"Please," she started to say.

"Don't say a word, not now, not until this is over."

There was no other sound in the room, just the beating of her heart. Then he began again, at the base of her spine, with that light, maddening touch. Back and forth, just floating across her skin, tormenting her, tickling her, slowly driving her crazy."

"Please, Uncle Denis," she started to say again, but he slapped her on the ass before she could finish.

"Not another word, or I'll put a gag in your mouth." And then he slapped her on the ass again, even harder.

Angela often had dreamed about that, alone in bed at night, that her Uncle Denis would make her kneel so that he could fuck her doggy style. She would lay in bed and dream about being made to kneel, feeling her Uncle’s thick cock in her tight pussy, being slapped on her ass over and over again as her Uncle Denis fucked her. She would touch herself and dream, and finally have an orgasm as she imagined her Uncle Denis shooting his hot cum deep into her tight pussy.

Then silence, only the sound of the air conditioner in the carriage house.

She wasn't sure how long he stood there, just behind her, looking at her, studying her, as she knelt at the edge of the bed.

Then Angela felt the touch again, this time along the groove of her ass. He started at the bottom, just behind her pussy, and slowly traced a long line up to the base of her spine. How could he move his hand so slowly, yet still retain contact with her body? With out breaking contact, his fingers made the slow trip south along the same sensitive path. By the time his fingers reached the end of their journey, her pussy was already wet. She hoped he would enter her, that he would play with her, or tease her clitoris. No such luck.

There was a pause for a moment. She could hear him walking away from the bed. She didn't hear anything for almost a minute, before his almost silent return. If she had to guess, she was sure he had gone to get the tube of lube she had seen in his shaving case, the same KY her mom kept in the night table next to her bed at home.

More silence, and then Uncle Denis’s touch, just two fingers, on the cheeks of her ass. She knew immediately that she would blush, then instantly felt her face turn red as he spread the cheeks of her ass, as he exposed her anus. And the little 18 year old wasn’t ready for the first cold on the pucker of her asshole.

He applied more lube, directly from the tube, be fore he put the KY on the bed next to her leg. He kept the cheeks of her ass open, and she waited in anticipation. Angel was an anal virgin, and she was starting to get nervous. Then Uncle used his finger tip again, slowly teasing her intimate place. There was almost no pressure at first, as he moved his finger tip in a slow circle. Then she felt the slightest pressure against the pucker, as if he wasn’t sure he wanted to enter her. Yes, this was what she needed to feel, this is what he needed to do to her. Then a little bit more pressure, and his finger tip was in her, but only by a fraction of an inch.

Some of her high school friends said it really hurt to get fucked in the ass, and a sense of fear came over Angela. This was certainly different than getting a cold skinny thermometer stuck up her butt the last time she went for a physical.

Her sphincter was tight, squeezed him, gripped his finger, the way it would later when he fucked her ass very slowly, very lovingly. But for this moment he was only teasing her, arousing her, getting her ready.

He withdrew his finger, applied more lube, and his finger was back inside of her. There was more urgency now in his touch, more pressure with his finger as he went into her up to the knuckle.

“I’ll be gentle, my sweet,” he whispered as he kissed her sexy hip. Then Uncle started the circling motion, opening her, preparing her. Angela tried to let herself relax, told herself it couldn't really hurt, that her Uncle Denis would never really hurt her, or if it did hurt, she could bear the pain because she wanted to please him. And then another voice told her that she really did want the pain, that she really did want to feel her Uncle Denis’s fullness when he fucked her back there the first time.

"You can never use enough lube," Angela remembered reading in one her mom’s Cosmopolitan magazines. It was in an article about pleasing your man by giving him anal sex. Angela was sure men didn’t read Cosmopolitan, or if they did, they didn’t really care all that much if they hurt you or not. But then Uncle took his finger out, and held the cheeks of her sexy ass open, and applied more ice cold lube directly to her asshole, to make it as easy as possible her first time.

There was another moment of silence, and then Angela felt the head of his penis against the cheeks of her ass. He applied some more lube, Angela was glad of that. Then she felt his thumbs, opening her, exposing her. Then his penis, she was sure he was guiding it with one hand, as he pressed against her sphincter.

"Just relax and exhale," and it worked like magic. He was inside of her, just barely. He was so thick that she gasped, as she felt her sphincter muscle grip the crown of his penis.

Uncle gave her a moment to catch her breath, and slowly, steadily, he began to fill her with his thick erect penis. By the time he had hit bottom, there was a certain fullness she could not quite describe. And then the pain which wasn't really a pain, at least not to her.

Then he began the in and out. At first the strokes were slow, deep, and steady.

"Play with yourself," Uncle Denis ordered, and slapped her on the ass again. So Angela reached between her legs as they fucked. She stroked her clit as he picked up the pace, and she guessed he would last only a few minutes in her tight, sexy virgin asshole.

For a while her Uncle Denis was able to keep the strokes deep and slow, but as he began to build to his climax, he fucked her harder, more rapidly, and she responded by slapping her pussy, matching the tempo of his strokes as he drove his cock deep into her ass.

The last minute was like a blur. Uncle Denis fucked her harder and harder, her clit was rock hard and almost on fire, as his penis went deeper and deeper. She felt almost numbness inside before the explosion, and then she heard him whimper.

All he said was "Oh, my G-d," and then the short, stabbing, very rapid strokes, and she felt the hot cum in her ass, and then the little girl felt her own explosion.

They both fell forward on the bed. Every nerve in Angela's body was on edge. She could feel his chest against her back, his belly against her ass, his legs against her legs. Then he kissed her tenderly on the shoulder, covered her outstretched arms with his own.

"I hope you enjoyed that, my little darling," was all he said when it was over. There wasn't anything else that really needed to be said.

Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers