Angela's Next Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomkat
tomkat
35 Followers

Lee spoke sharply to Angela, "I told you to let these men do anything to you! You will to anything to make them happy, you must be punished for this infraction!" He commanded the men that were fucking her to get away from her and he proceeded to produce some rope that was already tied to the bedposts.

When Angela saw the rope she tried to explain "But he was being so rough with my nipples, it hurt!"

"SHUT UP!" barked Lee, "You guys help me tie her spread eagle on the bed, this is going to be fun!" Four men stepped forward and each grabbed either a foot or hand and Lee proceeded to tied her spread out on her back. Turning to the chubby black man that started all this he said: "Now you can do what you want with her tits." The fat asshole grinned an evil grin and straddle her and started pulling, pinching and twisting her nipples real hard pulling them so hard she was arching her back off the bed. "OOOH, Please stop, it hurts!" Angela whined "It, it feels like your pulling them off!" The evil bastard just kept pulling and as he did another mounted Angela and penetrated her cunt and started fucking her hard. This seemed to relieve her discomfort and her facial contortions changed immediately as she started climaxing almost the instant the black man slid his cock into her. While I was pissed this was happening I also knew there was nothing I could do and you know the whole thing was really giving me an incredible hardon! Seeing her totally helpless and being ravished in this way was very exciting. The fat boy finally abandoned her tits when the man had dumped his load into her cunt and proceeded to take his place at her pussy (now overflowing with cum) and he fucked her wildly.

He finished in probably 20 or 30 seconds and this the gang bang continued with her tied up spread out totally exposed. Her tits, cunt, mouth...everything totally exposed for these men to do whatever they wanted to her. Some straddled her face and stuck their cocks into her mouth while another pumped her tender pussy. Finally everyone had her at least once and the action was slowing down. She was still tied up on the bed with cum dripping out of every hole. Cory walked over to her and he was ready for some more action. When Angela saw his erect penis she said: "I love your beautiful cock, I want that monster in my ass. You've never fucked my ass. Please fuck my ass with that big black cock."

"I've never fucked a woman's ass" Cory said "I've tried but it's just too much and they can't handle it, that's why I have never tried with you."

"Please!" Angela pleaded, Split me open with that beautiful black cock, I'm begging you, please! I will do anything to feel you up in my backside, I don't care if you tear me up!"

"Sure, he can fuck your ass but we want to see you rim him first, lick his asshole" Said Lee with a smirk on his face.

"Anything!" Answered Angela, "I'm desperate to take his cock in my ass." Cory needed no more encouragement so he got up on the bed and straddled her mouth and lowered his ass onto her lips. Angela licked his balls wildly and then pushed her tongue into his anus, flicking in and out and running her tongue around and around his puckered asshole.

"You will lick anyone else's ass that wants it too" Lee said.

"Yes! Anything, I'll do anything!." Angela responded.

Everyone in the room was really anxious to see if she could take his monster cock up her poop chute and after a few minutes of her rimming Cory, someone said "Let him fuck her ass!" Cory said he was ready and willing to do it. Lee now released her from her bondage and she turned over and got on all fours and the then lowered face into a pillow.

"Please! Do me now! I cannot wait any longer." Angela panted.

Cory got on his knees behind her and placed some lube on her anus. He started fingering her ass, making her squirm around pleading and begging him to fuck her ass. The moment of truth was here and he started to guide the head of his huge black penis into her backside. As he did this, she raised her face off the pillow and made a little "O" with her lips, breathing heavily and erratically as he guided himself into her. As she gave up her ass to Cory it dawned on me that she was doing this to get at me. You see before her previous gangbang she had never let me fuck her ass as she said it was too uncomfortable. After that night she had let me do it twice to her but always resisted because of the pain she claimed it caused her. So here she is now getting her ass reamed by a black stud with the biggest cock she certainly has experienced. She wanted to show me she would be willing to submit to anything these black studs did to her but would keep certain things from me.

Oooooooooo!" Exclaimed Angela as about 4 inches penetrated her tight little ass. "Ahhhhh! Please get it all in! I...I told you to split me wide open!"

With this encouragement Cory started pushing hard, ramming into her. With each stroke he let out a loud grunt and another small amount of his bare black shaft worked into Angela. With each stroke Angela would gasp and involuntarily try to pull away but would catch herself and push back to meet his strokes. The men in the room yelled encouragement and made dirty comments about him ripping her apart. After several minutes Cory was still only 6 inches into her and he was fucking her hard, lifting her off her knees with each stroke. He anus was stretched wide around his massive cock, it almost looked like he was turning her inside out. He gritted his teeth and snarled "Take it all you dirty slut, take it all! I'll shove my cock right through you! You wanted me to split you open? I'll fucking rip you apart! Take it you dirty fucking white slut!" With this barrage of dirty talk Angela seemed inspired and spread her legs further apart and really shoved back at him letting out a loud scream with every painful penetration. Sure enough, suddenly about another 4 inches abruptly disappeared into her ass. I wondered where it went and if he was really ripping her apart inside. When this happened she shuddered with a crashing orgasm, followed by another and another. As she came the last of his cock finally went in up to the hilt. Once he got there he withdrew part way and with another last plunge he went all the way in and trembled as he release his semen deeper into her asshole than any man ever has. They both collapsed onto the bed with him on top of her and his cock still impaling her ass. She laid there whimpering like a little kitten with tears welling up in her eyes.

"That was soooo intense!" She gasped. She lay there still twisting and squirming on his cock until finally he withdrew from her leaving her anus gaping wide open for all in the room to see. The room erupted with action as the men elbowed to be the next to get to her. She rolled over on her back and the fat jerk that had abused her nipples straddled her face and planted his fat ass on her mouth. She slurped and sucked hungrily on his anus, she licked and stuck her tongue as far as she could into him and he again pinched and pulled on her nipples as her jerked himself off onto them. As he was doing this the first of several started to fuck her cunt. One after another took their turns again on her. Finally after 6 had screwed her cunt she was turned over and it was her anus' turn to be violated. One after another took their turns butt fucking her, sometimes with another black stud fucking her mouth. This went on with Angela in different positions with different men, some double penetrations, some triple penetrations until 2:30 in the morning and it was then I noticed the crowd was thinning out with only 5 men, Lee and myself still left. Soon they all were gone except for the three of us and Angela was just lying on messy, sweat and cum stained sheets. She had cum dripping out of every hole she had and her skin and blonde hair were covered with dried cum.. She was totally passed out and Lee and I went out into the living room, had a drink and I passed out on the couch.

When I awoke several hours later I went into the bedroom and everything had been cleaned up. Angela had showered and was laying totally nude with herself wrapped around Lee's naked black body. I joined them on the bed and Angela kissed her way down my chest and slowly and lazily sucked my cock.

"This is all I can do as my pussy and ass are so sore." murmured Angela as she licked my balls.

I had masturbated once during her gang bang but I was still very horny and in no time I spewed my load into her mouth and like she did the night before for so many men, she swallowed every drop. We later went out to breakfast and in a short time Angela and I were on our way home. We drove on in silence for most of the 6 hour drive until Angela finally turned to me and said, "I'm willing to do some experimenting with our sex lives and last evening was crazy and I can't remember cumming as many times in one night and some of those black men were gorgeous but as far as I'm concerned we are even. Don't ask me to do that again!"

Maybe, Angela, maybe!

tomkat
tomkat
35 Followers
12