Angela's Undies

Story Info
Two guys taken to Angela.
1.2k words
3.57
38.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Jimmy loves to sniff, he jokes he must have been a dog in his last life.

Jason, his new room mate caught him at it when coming home earlier than usual from work.

Having rented the flat primarily for himself he found it hard to afford, so Jason answered his advert to share just a week ago so they were still getting to know each other.

Jason felt just a littlie embarrassed though in finding Jimmy like that, in the midst of frantic masturbation, stretched out on the lounge settee sniffing what looked to be girls cotton panties.

But Jimmy was too committed to react - like maybe cover up his embarrassment or fly off the toilet, making some excuse he had been taken short.

Enter Jason just as Jimmy made the final groping jerk, and he coming his all frantically into the well placed panties. Covering his pensive cock which soon drooped in satisfaction.

Then Jimmy realised his predicament covering himself with a cushion; "Sorry about that, Jase -didn't think you'd be back yet, would have gone into the bedroom else!"

"Obviously not," Jase laughed. But don't mind me. Mate - I like a bit of a sniff myself. What are they you have there, are they girls?"

Jimmy was relieved his new room mate did not make him feel awkward and told him to keep it dark but they belonged to Angela in the flat below.

"Ahh! The girl who is away right now and gave you her key so you can put on the heating for her before she returns, she wouldn't need to be centrally heated with me around, Mmm. That ass, I could murder for that, and you lucky enough to sniff her panties, you lucky bastard!"

"You got it" replied Jimmy. "She handed me the key last night and I coupon's wait to get into her drawers!"

"So you been snooping in her drawers?" Jason continued.

"Well not exactly I found these in her laundry basket, unwashed too!"

"Wow!" she is really a cracker too, I wouldn't mind, Jimmy."

"Me neither but she has a guy though unfortunately called John, he will be coming back with her to spend the weekend."

"Lucky bastard!" Jason yipped.

Jason saw there was an electric drill and some fine wiring on the floor, asked Jimmy what he'd been up to.

"In for a penny, in for a pound" he replied, 1you have discovered my perversion so you might as well know the other."

"The other, Jimmy?"

"Keep this quiet Huh, Jase? but I am fixing this tiny cam into the corner of the bedroom downstairs so come Saturday evening I should be in for a very exiting viewing on this monitor here.

"You dirty fucker, Jimmy, you gonna spy on them then when they go to bed?"

"You bet, I have had the horn for Angela big time and seeing her get it will be a real treat, .specially now I have sampled her soiled undies."

"Can I join you, I mean on Saturday?"

"Well I guess since you have found me out I had better say yes."

"I would like that, Jimmy, very much, Hey, those undies, can I have a sniff?"

"Nah! got my cream on them now, I'll get you a pair when I return these to the laundry basket."

Looking down at his flat mate Jimmy could see he was well inflated.

"I think I had better go down there right now and get them Huh Jase?"

"Too right thanks Jimmy, you have really got me going"

"Hold on then and maybe we can enjoy together,"

Already Jason was feeling himself through his jeans, feeling quite at ease with Jimmy, he couldn't wait for s sniff of Angela's undies.

Jimmy soon returned with the 'goods' in his hand. "These are the one's I glimpsed her wearing in the garden the other day when she was bending to pick up something, me thinking just how good it would be to sniff under her skirt, those thighs so inviting to squeeze my head between.

You are a real pervert, what sort of flat mate have I let myself in for" bantered Jason, gladly taking the pink cotton undies from Jason.

He examined them, looked at them intently, then he closed his eyes and sniffed, rubbing himself up over his jeans at the same time. This was Jimmy's opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds, to sniff Angela's undies and Jason. He'd go for it, uncertain that Jason would, but he'd take the chance, he was rampant for it. He went down in his knees and started to rub Jason up. At first Jason stepped back as if shocked and unremitting, but then he relaxed, took hold of Jimmy's hand firmly and guided then to his swollen extremity.

"that's so good and the scent of Angela's sweet pussy too, if only she knew!"

"Let me take a quick sniff, mate Jimmy asked and as he started to strip Jason's jeans, Jason pushed the soiled part into his face, he breathed in and expired and then went to sniff Jason's now throbbing cock through his briefs.

"I adore the smell of cock" Jimmy whispered, his tongue licking over the bulge, it always turns me on." "Suck it?" Jason asked.

"I'd love too," replied Jimmy finding it and pulling it out from the seam of Jason's briefs, teasing back the foreskin to sniff and taste the ripe fresh smell of hot cock, he wanted to taste it to, he opened his mouth wide and took it in as Jason was still sniffing Angela's panties,

It was a superb combination and soon the boys would be simultaneously enjoying the best of each other, each taking turns to be over or under each other in the most delightful stance, so that Jimmy and Jason could get their faces smothered in ass, cock and balls - all rubbed up with Angel's undies. But would it go further, would Jimmy get his fill, that is what he hoped for, but was Jason a giver or taker. But when Jason started to tie Angela's well sniffed and sucked panties around Jimmies head, stuffing his mouth and gagging him, and then how he prompted Jason to go on all fours on the carpet, spread eagle and shove up his ass, he guessed he was in for it big time,

Just to feel Jason's fuck was so good, he set a pace t suit them both as they fucked deep and true, Jason still sucking Angel, in his dreams that is, her thighs so wide, his face smothered in wet pussy juice and feeling the rim of her wet lips as he played with them with his busy tongue, until she demanded Jason's fuck too, so in Jimmy's dreams the three of them would share heaven.

It was the most unusual start to a wonderfully new relationship, they somehow forgot the idea of the cam in Angela's bedroom when she returned home minus her boy friend who she had found cheating and so she dumped him.

Now this girl very vulnerable and love sick girl was about to make up a beautiful threesome and make Jimmy's dream come true, and there - taking turns to sniff beautiful Angela, to fuck and suck her and then all a mixed sex relationship can bring was surely heaven on earth!

"Oh! And by he way boys, there are some more of my undies in the laundry basket, I know you are both partial to them, so I have worn a thong too for the last couple of days, see if you like them?"

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers