Angelika's New Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

He was tall and broad shouldered, his muscles rippling when he moved, reminding her of some great jungle predator. His eyes were intense, almost feral, a dark brown that bordered on black. Hi unruly hair and unshaved jaw gave her a further impression of an animal in a man's form. His small fangs added to this image. Her eyes went down his muscular torso and returned to his hand, watching as it moved over his length, the head slowly turning an angry purple color as he squeezed it. He looked down as her, his face contorted in lust.

"Do you want it, pet?"

Angelika nodded, rapidly her eyes meeting his. "Yes, Master. Please. I want it."

He nodded and closed his eyes, moving his hand faster over his shaft, his voice dropping to a low growl each time his thumb passed across the crow of his cockhead. Each stroke brought another moan from his throat, Angelika keeping her eyes on his cock, seeing his balls start to rise against his body, knowing she was about to receive her Master's cum.

His eyes flew open and his lips pulled back in a snarl, his lust evident. A guttural growl escaped his lips and Angelika saw the hole in his cock open and watched as the first stream of his cum leapt toward her, splattering on her cheek, quickly followed by another that landed on her chin. Shi spurting slowed, the rest of his creamy load landing on her chest and belly. He squeezed out one last drop and offered it to her mouth, Angelika sucking greedily on it. Without a word, he stood and left the room, returning with a pilling and two thick blankets, tossing them down next to her. Undoing the rest of her bonds, he ran his hand through her hair.

"Sleep now, pet. The sun will be coming up soon and you will need your strength for later." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and with a smile, he left the room.

Angelika smiled to herself and spread out one blanket to sleep on and pulled the other on top of her, his cum slowly drying on her body. A good Master had found her. Just as she was about to fall asleep, the door opened again.

"Pet, my partner just called. She said she'll be here tonight and she's looking forward to meeting you." With another smile, he left again.

Angelika felt a little tingle in her groin in anticipation. A good Master. And maybe a good Mistress, as well.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12