Angelina: Night Out With The Girls

Story Info
He encouraged her to be naughty.
2.9k words
2.98
87.2k
12
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers

First off, every word of this is true and I have not exaggerated at all. Only names have been changed.

My beautiful partner is called Angelina. She is stunning. Not in an over-the-top in your face way. No, she is the sort of girl you notice at the second glance. And when you do notice her, you will want to fuck the living daylights out of her.

She's 29, about 5' 3", slim, with a fantastic curvy ass that thongs were made for, and although dark-haired, she has subtle blonde highlights through it. She's been told she looks like Jennifer Aniston on a few occassions. Just last week she had her long hair cut into a new style. It is still long but now she has a sexy fringe which I would never have imagined could be so hot. But it is hot. And I would fuck her morning, noon and night if she'd let me. Within days of the new haircut she'd been told she looked like a young Linda Lusardi. And I can see the likeness myself. Who do I think she looks like? Well I can see the Jennifer Aniston in her. But with a bit of a porn fetish myself it was inevitable where I would find a lookalike. If anyone is familiar with Monica Sweetheart, Angelina looks more like her than Jennifer Aniston. But that's just my opinion.

I love Angelina. I am very much in love with her. The only difference between our relationship and most others is that I love to give her something she enjoys. Even if she doesn't think she'll enjoy it (so she says) and I'll probably enjoy it more. I love to encourage her to have fun 'outside' the relationship. It is not something that happens very often at all and I couldn't really sit here and say she has committed adultery. Even though the thought gets me hard as I type. But maybe when I tell you some of the things she has done you'll disagree.

Before I met her, Angelina had been in a relationship with her previous partner for several years. She was very young when she met him. In fact he was the only guy she had ever had full sex with before me. She had had her fair share of fun with a few guys before him, but she'd never gone the whole way. Quite often she's let slip her annoyance at the years she missed out on having "a few more cocks". That's something I want to make up for. But I can't do it alone!

With her new haircut, subtle make-up, pink lipstick and a new dress Angelina looked so fine on Friday night. She had planned to go clubbing with friends. It was the first time in almost 2 years she had been out on the town without me. I talked her into wearing a skimpy white thong and white knee-high stiletto boots. She looked incredibly sexy. She can never seem to look slutty. She can look sexy, very, very sexy. But no matter how hard I try to get her to dress slutty she always pulls it off in style. I think that's half the attraction to be honest.

Angelina isn't the biggest drinker in the world, but on Friday night she was determined to be more than tipsy before she went out. She didn't have much money to go out and was hoping that the more she drank before she went out the less money she'd have to waste on overpriced drink in the club. I left her about 8 o'clock as she had a taxi ordered for about 9:15. She'd asked me to pick her and her friends up in the town about 1 am. So it meant I couldn't drink. Before I left we had a passionate kiss at the front door and I begged her to do something dirty while she was out. She broke away from me and told me to clear off. I suspected she would get plenty of offers and knowing what she has been like in the past, and when the drink started to hit her, I was sure she would be jacking me off by 2 am and telling me about her dirty dancing with another guy.

I drove to a friend's house and kept my phone by my side, hoping that a text message would come in that she had done something dirty. It didn't. Not once. When it got to half 12 I got a little feeling of jealousy inside that perhaps the only reason she hadn't texted me was because she was having too much fun. I love that feeling. I used to hate it. When we first got together I felt that feeling all too often and thought I was going to be the worst boyfriend in the world. Over 3 years later and I thrive on it.

I drove into town and texted her at 00:55 to say I would be at the pick-up point in five minutes. Eventually she replied. It felt like eventually anyway. Those agonising couple of minutes until she replied. Wondering what the text would say, if she even bothered. She simply said ok she would see me then. When she finally appeared and got into the car she was a little more drunk than I had hoped. Well a lot more actually as she was doing that annoying thing women do when they get too drunk. She was emotional and acting like getting split up from her friends on the way out of the club was the end of the world. One of her friends phoned her and was in the car within a couple of minutes. No big drama.

So I had to provide a taxi service to Angelina's friends. One of them, a friend she has known since school talks the biggest load of filth when she is drunk. I'm not complaining. I just wished she was less drunk and a little more coherent. I wanted details. She was talking about all her different sex toys and how she locks herself in her bedroom and masturbates regularly while her single mother is downstairs. She also let slip that she had once had a threesome with an ex-boyfriend and his mate. Angelina denies that she remembers this conversation, but at the time she was fishing for details about what it was like. Her friend said it was hard work but she enjoyed it. The details were sketchy and for all I know it was nothing more than drunken bullshit - I'm good at that myself with enough beers.

We left off Angelina's friends and finally we were alone together, and only a mile from home. I suggested grabbing a couple of cheeseburgers and she said yes. Stupid me. If I hadn't already promised her food, I would have been driving somewhere secluded after she next opened her mouth.

"Baby," she started, "see when you texted me that you'd be there in five minutes?"

"Yes," I said, hoping the cheeseburger we were driving for would sober her up a little.

"I was getting felt up by some guy."

I wasn't sure if she meant she was too drunk to defend herself and someone had taken advantage. She was that drunk that I wouldn't have been surprised.

"And," she continued, "I kissed him."

I was extremely surprised. She's done dirtier things in the past. But not for ages. And I really hadn't expected her to misbehave. I wasn't just surprised. An immediate smile came across my face.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I love you..."

I wasn't really listening. All I could think about was what a dirty bitch she was and how it was my doing before she went out. She later claimed this was exactly the reason why she did what she did. But I now have my doubts. I think she would have done it anyway. I certainly hope so.

I had to reassure her everything was fine and that the bulge in my jeans was because I was downright thrilled.

"I was dancing with him and he asked me what age I was. I asked him what age he was and he said 24. Well, for 24 he was a real man. Very well built and I do like a man to be a man. I told him to guess what age I was and he said 22 or 23. I laughed out loud and then said to him sexily in his ear, 'darlin, I'm 29'. He nearly shit himself."

We got the burgers and I drove home as quickly as possible. Slowly but surely she started to sober up. My biggest fear had been that she would go to sleep and leave me high and dry, dying to know what happened. It was about half an hour later that I set a cup of tea down in front of her on the sofa and hoped she would elaborate on what had happened with the other guy. She took off her white boots and lay back on the sofa with her dress now up around her waist. She spread her legs and rested her hand on the outside of her thong. She was gorgeous and in need of a good hard fuck.

"Give me my phone," she said.

"Did you get his number?" I asked, shocked and genuinely aroused.

"No, but I have pictures."

I grabbed the phone and went straight into her pictures. There was a picture of this guy and 2 of his mates. He was a well built guy and I'm sure he could have lifted her up and carried her home if she had agreed. Then I found the other picture. Angelina and him smiling into the camera, him with his arm around her.

"Look at his lips," Angelina told me.

I looked closer and it was unmissable. He had her pink lipstick all over his lips. The lucky bastard! You should have seen the smile on his face. Talk about the cat that got the cream.

"Tell me everything," I pleaded, hoping to take her to bed and fuck her as she told me.

Manipulatively and frustratingly she told me she was too tired to have sex. The bitch! She knew that a knock-back like that would only turn me on in the long run. To feel like she had gone out and had her fun with someone else only to reject me at the end of the night. She claims not to be very smart. Her claims are bollocks!

Angelina agreed to at least tell me what had happened. They had got to the club as it opened at around half 9 and were lucky to get a very comfortable sofa to sit on. It was Angelina and her friend from school, plus 2 other girls that her friend knew. I know the club and can visualise exactly where they would have been sitting. It can be a very secluded spot, if you want it to be. Not long after they were in Angelina realised that 3 guys were sitting at the sofa opposite, around the same table. She asked who they were and it transpired that one of them was an ex of one of the girls she was with. Angelina claims she barely noticed any of them and set about her night of drinking and dancing. I saw how drunk she was so for all either of us knows she could have been a lot wilder and forgotton some details. If so, I just hope she remembers! Or maybe she is witholding some information deliberately. She hinted as much yesterday, taunting me that I only have her word that nothing more happened! She's probably teasing, but the possibilities are such a turn-on.

Anyway, Angelina hit the double vodka and cokes and the rest of the night is sketchy at times. Well, that's what she tells me. I find it hard to believe she wasn't dancing with other guys or her girlfriends, as I know what she is like and how long she had been waiting to get out, but she didn't go into detail about it so I just don't know. There's a big gap in her night between her arriving at the club and what she tells me she did with the guy. Perhaps the truth will spill out in time.

Angelina told me that this other guy, who she says she didn't even get his name, sat next to her while everyone else at the table was either up dancing or getting more drinks. She says they were definitely on their own. She looked round to him and he leaned in for a kiss. She says she thought about all my fantasies and how I had been encouraging her to be dirty before she went out and she opened her mouth to take his tongue in her own. They kissed for a while and then she pulled away. The guy was probably as hard as a rock. Angelina is hot and she can kiss very sexy. She says he was a good kisser, much better than she expected and she liked it a lot. He put his hand on her smooth leg and ran it up to her thigh. She took the iniative and leaned back in to kiss him next, giving him all the attention her tongue so seductively and capably can. They stopped kissing before anyone else came back to the table and it was about then that the photo was taken that showed her lipstick on his lips.

They got up to dance and his hands were all over her. Angelina is a sexy bitch when she dances and I don't know how many times she's told me she's felt a hard cock against her through somebody's jeans. This time was no different and she was thrusting her ass into his crotch when her friend - the dirty bitch who talks non-stop about fucking herself with her sex toys - saw what she was doing and pulled her away, telling her to behave.

I asked Angelina if she kissed him again and she says she didn't. I asked her if that was all that happened and she insists it was.

There are a few flaws in Angelina's story. Firstly, she drunkenly told me that when I texted her at 00:55 she was getting touched up by another guy. Secondly, the photo of her and this guy with her lipstick on him was taken just after 12. So what is she not telling me? What might she have been up to for almost an hour before I picked her up? Thirdly, she was on her own when I picked her up and couldn't find her friends. How did she lose them? It will be fun finding out!

The next day I pleaded with Angelina to again take me through the story but she just told me it wasn't something she considered particularly dirty and worthy of jacking me off to. She told me that the last time she had been out on the town with her friends she had been much dirtier than that - albeit almost 2 years ago - and couldn't even remember if she had or hadn't kissed a guy that night. If she hadn't necessarily kissed him and the night had been much dirtier, just what had she done? But that story is for another time it seems. My only anger is that she had never told me this before - despite all my pleas. I thought I knew what she had done on that potentially dirtier night, but I'm starting to believe I don't know at all. This coupled with the fact she recently let slip that she had kissed a guy in a club in the early days of our relationship - on a night she was out with me - and I never knew a thing about it. I would have been furious at the time! But I just fucked her instead when she told me recently! She claims it was only a two or three second thing, but there's nothing like entering her fantastic body from behind and banging her hard while I think about what she does.

It is Wednesday as I type this and Angelina has been asked by one of her friends to go to a school disco night at another club tomorrow. Basically all the girls dress up as slutty schoolgirls and time will only tell what she'll get up to. She says she's not sure if she will even go, and if she does go she won't drink. But she has already dressed up for me in the outfit she plans to wear and I am going to do everything I can to make sure she goes. I just wonder will she misbehave without alcohol. Angelina in sexy shoes, schoolgirl socks, mini pleated skirt, see-through blouse tied above her perfect belly, red bra and hair in pigtails is something no man will be able to resist. Maybe I'll end up regretting it. But right now I can't wait to hear what she is going to get up to.

I will contribute more stories about what Angelina gets up to and what she has done before. Believe me she has been much, much steamier than last Friday night. She has gone much further than merely kissing another man, and indeed further with another woman, and I was lucky enough to be there when she did both. Its just been a couple of years since our last experience of swinging and not much has happened in between... That I know of. If you have any feedback to send by all means please do!

Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers