Angelina Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like there was ever a doubt!" Rosa quipped.

Unexpectedly, Elise exclaims, "I can't believe she left the house wearing that!" She was referring to a rather dark woman wearing pastel pink low-rider jean pants, an orange and white tank top, white belt and black boots. To top off the outfit, she was wearing gold jewellery.

"Ellie, you should be the last one to talk. But that is a god-awful outfit." Benz said. Benz was Mercedes' nickname and you don't have to wonder why.

"Doesn't she own a mirror, any mirror would do. It doesn't even have to be a full length mirror." Rosa said; horrified at the ensemble the obviously fashion-challenged woman was wearing.

Rosa was in charge of Angie's line of clothing boutiques. Even if she wasn't in charge, with her natural style, she still would have been perturbed by the outfit. It took more restraint than Rosa had not to go and inform the woman of her gross mistake.

"I should really go over there, do some community service and remove that eyesore." Rosa said quite seriously, although, it caused the others to laugh.

"While I am at it, I should persuade her to get an entire wardrobe makeover because I doubt that is the only fashion faux pas she owns."

"At The Closet, I hope." Angie injected.

"But, of course, darling; but, of course." Rosa tipped her non-existent hat.

Elise added, "What bothers me most is that you can tell by the way she is strutting her stuff that she thinks her shit don't stink."

"Doesn't she know that not only does her shit stink, it stinks to high heaven?" Mercedes added.

Getting tired of the conversation, a type that could to go on for hours, Angie asked, "Can we move on to happier topics?"

They were getting to the meat of the most interesting topic of the day when, out of the corner of her eye, Mercedes spotted a spoiler. "Girls, pause." This statement was well known and when translated into layman terms it meant: A car worthy of my attention may have been spotted.

What they saw was something that never been seen before, a car that had to have been imported because that model and make of car was not sold in the island, Mercedes would know.

It was a miracle or a blessing that the car pulled into the restaurant's parking lot that they were dining. The car, which traditionally was not a very attractive vehicle but after, whomever it was, put thousands of dollars and tons of experience and know-how in, it could rival any car on the road.

They all held their breath when the only occupant of the vehicle alighted. It was their belief that a sexy car should have a sexy man driving it but that is usually not the case. The exceptions, to the rule that not so sexy men drove most sexy cars, were placed on a list. The list was dubbed The Finer Things in Life.

What stepped out of the car was securely placed on the list and Rosa remarked that he looked familiar. Louise was the first to say, "Every man looks familiar to you, Rosa."

"Maybe, just maybe, because she has dated almost every single heterosexual male on this island." Elise laughed. Elise thanked her lucky stars that she did not have to deal with the dating scene.

"And some not so heterosexual males." Mercedes quipped. Rosa's love life could fuel the soap writers with ideas for at least two years. Her friends teased her the most about that one thing.

Everyone had their fun until they noticed that the person was coming towards their table. He was at least six foot one with jet black wavy hair and swarthy skin. He had a handsomely expressive face that would and probably did win him a lot of women. He was very attractive and it was no wonder that Rosa would believe that he looked familiar; it was exactly the type she gravitated towards.

Louise was the one that noticed that Angie was becoming uneasy and realized that she had not spoken since the person got out of the car. "Is everything okay, Angie? Do you know him?"

"Yes, I do, that is why he looks familiar to Rosa. She saw him in one of the photos I have in my drawer at home." Angie said in barely a whisper. Had it not been silent at the table, they may not have heard her.

"You know that gorgeous man? How?" Mercedes asked incredulously.

"That's Tony." Angie answered as she squeezed her eyes closed. There was no last name needed. They all knew.

12