Angelina, Sweet Beauty

Story Info
Lucky girl meets stunning star.
2k words
4.13
70.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten up early that morning to go shopping for my friend's birthday present. She was turning 18 so it had to be special. So I decided to get in my car and drive the four hours to New York City. I had nothing else to do!

I love long car trips because it's a great time to think and listen to music. It had been weeks since I had started thinking about Angelina, and she never left my head. Have you ever seen "Gia"? If you have, then I'm sure you understand.

Anyway, a scene from the movie kept replaying in my mind. "I'm fucking a model!" was echoing in my ears, and Angelina's passion was making me hot. I rolled down my window. The sweet summer air blew my long blonde hair around my face. God, I was horny.

I arrived in the city around noon. Traffic was horrendous, but I didn't mind. I had other tings I was thinking about. One of them being water. I would've killed for a glass of water!

So I stopped at a cafe on a not-so-busy corner. I didn't feel like dealing with a lot of people right then. I was too flustered.

I was seated in a dark, quiet corner. It was nice because I had a great view of everyone that walked in. Considering my condition, it figures that all the beautiful women were out!

I drank the cool water and felt it slide down my throat, trying to cool my smoldering body and thoughts.

Just then, an angel walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was as breath-taking as anything I had ever seen or will ever see. Angelina. Sweet beauty.

Alone and gorgeous, she walked in, turning a few heads. Her long dark hair was tousled, and her sparkling eyes looked around, not wanting to make contact with anyone. Her hips swung naturally in her tight black pants. Her breasts were perfect in her black tank top. I was speechless.

She was talking to a waitress. Whispering. Suddenly, she looked at me. A smirk had formed on her amazing lips. It made me smile. What was she thinking?

She nodded at the waitress and pushed past her, walking toward me. My mind and heart were racing. I had imagined this moment a million times. My every sense was intensified.

Her smirk turned into a smile as she came closer, never taking her eyes away from mine. I, instinctively, licked my lips.

She stopped right in front of me.

"Hey, honey," she said, "you're in my seat."

So many things were going on in my head. I kept hearing that moan from the dumpster scene in "Hackers". It was really her. There's no mistaking that voice or those lips.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry!" I managed to spit out.

Her smile widened.

"Sure, I'd love to join you!" she said playfully.

A waiter quickly brought her a drink, and he treated her as if she were a queen. I was completely awe-struck.

I couldn't stop staring at her lips. She would lick them after every sip of her drink. I had never wanted someone so much.

She talked quite a bit and asked many questions. After five minutes, I was completely comfortable. After five more minutes, I was telling her how beautiful she looked.

She bit her lower lip and looked at me mischievously, her eyes searching for something in mine. I shifted in my chair, half not believing my eyes and half wanting to grab her and never let her go. The latter sort of took over.

I knew she wanted me to kiss her. She was not a subtle person. She never will be.

I, more gladly than you'll ever know, gave in and leaned across the table and kissed her, my mouth opening slightly to enjoy her delicious, abundant lips. She let out a small sound that let me know that she wanted me, too. Her tongue pushed through my lips, and we were lost in time for what must have been minutes but will live on forever.

We were interrupted by the waiter clearing his throat.

"Anything else, Ms. Jolie?" he asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, this girl right here," she said as she took my hand and pulled me, running, into the street.

I stayed close as she led me, the whole world centering on our touching hands. We giggled as we pushed people out of the way, and she kept looking back at me with her blinding smile.

Finally, we came to a small apartment building where she took me inside. We waited for the elevator. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She was breathing heavily and sighing as I kissed her neck and ran my hands over her smooth ass. My mouth watered at the mere thought of tasting her.

She broke away form me just as the elevator doors opened. She looked me up and down, biting her lip again with that naughty look on her face. I could've cum right there.

But, instead, she pushed me into the elevator and up against the back wall. She quickly pushed a button that would take us to our destination. She came to me and, for a few seconds, all she did was breathe in my ear. Inhaling and exhaling deeply and shortly. Nothing will ever turn me on so much.

I couldn't take it anymore. I slid out fomr under her, leaving her leaning against the wall with her back to me. Her body was rising and falling with every breath in anticipation.

I walked up behind her slowly and gently caressed her arms and thighs. She trembled at my touch. I kissed the back of her neck and brought my hands around to play with her heavenly tits.

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened again. We were both awakened from our trances. She opened her eyes and turned to look straight at me.

"Welcome to my home." she said breathlessly as she walked past me, being sure to brush her hand over my ass.

She walked in front of me, swaying her hips and moving her shoulders, trying to seduce me. I giggled and shuddered at the thought of what I was about to experience.

She got out the key to unlock the door and turned around to face me. Her legs were spread wide, and her nipples were poking through her shirt.

"Are you sure you want to come in?" she asked playfully. "Because you don't have to if..."

I shut her up by kissing her. I couldn't wait any longer. I unbuttoned her pants and tried to put my hand in them, but she stopped me.

"No no no," she scolded, "there's plenty of time for that."

She took my wondering hand into hers, unlocked the door, and led me inside, being sure to lock the door again.

The lighting was extraordinary - it was the kind that you only see on a summer afternoon. But, I wasn't too concerned with that.

She turned around, walking backwards while looking so intensely into my eyes. I was afraid that I might explode. I closed my eyes for less thahn two seconds, and when I opened them, I saw her dash childishly around a corner and into a dark hallway.

I chased her, and we laughed for a few minutes, both of us getting hornier by the second.

Finally, I caught her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She rolled her head around so her long hair would tickle me. She smelled like the most beautiful flowers of summer.

I slid my hand down her stomach and into her pants, realizing that she had nothing on underneath. I gently pushed one finger inside her, teasingly rubbing her hardening clit. She moaned and moved her hips slowly back and forth.

It was my turn to run. I pulled away from her and searched quickly for her bedroom, turning around just long enough to see her expression that said, "You bitch." but with a smile.

I found her bed and jumped on it, rolling over onto my back. She appeared in the doorway. She leaned against the wall and used one finger to play with her lip for a second, seemingly lost in thought.

Then , all of a sudden, a grin spread across her face as she jumped on me, straddling my waist.

"So you want to fuck me?" she asked while slipping her own hand into her pants and rubbing slowly. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she pleasured herself.

I reached for her, grabbed her, and rolled her over, interrupting her once again.

Her eyes remained closed as I lifted her shirt from her and kissed her stomach. I sucked on each nipple carefully, being sure to make her squirm. Her hands were all through my hair, pulling and tearing at it.

I crawled off of the bed to take off her shoes and then, slowly, her pants. Her body was that of a goddess. She looked at me to see what I would do next. To tease her, I did nothing so she spread her legs wide, giving me a view and invitation that made me crazy.

I jumped back onto the bed, my body falling between her legs as she wrapped them around my waist, and I kissed her deeply. She rolled me over and undressed me so that she was straddling my naked body. She was panting, and the passion in the air was almost inhuman.

She put one finger in my mouth and slowly trailed it down my body, making me tingle all over. She watched my face closely, feeding off of my reaction.

Finally, she slid off of me to lay beside me, gently slipping one finger, and then two fingers, inside me. I couldn't close my eyes because I was hypnotized by her stare. She moved in and out, never taking her eyes away from mine.

After less than three minutes of pure ecstasy, I exploded into a breathless heap, with my head rested between her breasts.

Without a moment's hesitation, after gaining my composure, I began kissing her perfect body. I could feel her heart beating. I craved her lips every so often and would kiss her. Each time, she gave me a smile that I will never forget.

I had one hand between her legs and one in her beautiful hair while I was kissing her. Her long, gorgeous legs moved around as she climbed higher and moaned into my mouth. I stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes. She bit down on her lip as she squirmed and let out the slightest sound. My mouth was watering.

I pulled away from her, and seh sighed and gave me that "You bitch." look again. It drove me crazy. I wanted her more than life itself.

I started kissing her inner thighs and all around her stomach, teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, you bitch!" she finally yelled as I worked my way down to what she was waiting for.

I spread her legs open and did what I had only read and dreamed about. I was feeling everything that she was, possibly even more.

Her hips were lifting off of the bed, and she was moving in perfect motion with me. She cried out and kept pulling me closer until she came. It was like she had been struck by lightning. I could've lived down there.

I sat up and looked at her beautiful, sweating body as she gasped for air, her eyes closed, lost in a world of pure pleasure.

After a few minutes, she opened them to look at me. She giggled.

"Jesus, girl, are you trying to kill me?" she asked, still a bit breathless.

"Actually," I said, "I want to live with you forever."

Her expression became serious, and she reached out for me to embrace her. She gently kissed my forehead as I settled under her chin.

"I think that can be arranged," she whispered.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you girls done in there?" a girl's voice called, "Because you stole my lipstick, Angelina!"

It was her roommate Sarah. She walked in and we all laughed, each of us remembering the day in a different way. Life was good.