Angelina's Orgy

Story Info
Angelina gets some help on the set of tomb raider.
1.8k words
4.05
141.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina Jolie had just finished a hard day at work. She was working on the tomb raider set and had spent a full hour running from monsters and falling rocks in tight clothes to make her big breasts very noticeable as they bounced around. Every guy watching her had an instant hard-on and jacked off to her memory every night. She knew this and was quite happy to tease them and take in all the attention.

After the day's work was done she headed off to her trailer where five people would be waiting to attend to her every need. This usually meant just bringing her a drink and sometimes giving the odd massage. Today when she walked in she noticed that all five where young men, in their twenties and all looked very attractive to her. She just stood there staring at these men, licking her lips and locking the door behind her. Angelina was known as a horny person and not someone that really held back her sexual desires.

"First I need to get my clothes off, could someone please assist me?"

One of the men came over, not much taller then Angelina with dark brown hair.

"Undress me" she instructed and the man proceeded, starting with her shirt and pulling it up and over her head, making sure to take a long and loving look at her breasts while her shirt was over her eyes. After her shirt was off she tossed it aside and took the man in her arms kissing his lips and forcing her tongue into his mouth, she took his hand and placed it on her breast, letting it roam and explore her mound of flesh. Then she pushed him away looked into his eyes and told him to take off her pants.

He moved downwards and started unzipping her tight pants, his head being only centimeters from her crotch, which was now giving off a wonderful smell. He pulled her pants down and off leaving her standing there in only a skimpy bra and tight panties. He put a hand on her pussy rubbing it over her big lips and sliding it through her legs to her ass. She let a moan and he began to take her panties off when she stopped him and looked around. All the other men were standing there, their mouths wide open and great big budges in their pants.

"Have you boys ever had an orgy before?" as she asked they all noticed a dark spot appear on her panties and they could tell how much she wanted this to happen. When no one answered Angelina simply moved to the massage table and climbed on top and lay down, her breasts pushing to the sky, trying to escape the hold of the bra.

"First I need two guys to attend to my bra and panties please"

It didn't take too long before one man moved between her legs and started kissing her thighs moving towards her panties. A second man started kissing her stomach and put his hands on her breasts pushing them together, and rubbing her erect nipples through the fabric of her bra. He then moved his hands to her back, undid the clasp and starting moving her bra straps down slowly. He got her bra to just above her nipples when he started kissing and licking her upper breasts watching as her sexy nipples pressed even harder out.

He ran his tongue down her cleavage and with that removed her bra and tossed it to the floor. The man between her legs slid the panties off and started licking her leg up until he reached her crotch where he took a long look before licking those big pussy lips. Her skin was tight all over her body and there wasn't a bit of fat on this woman. Her breasts were sexier and softer then any pornstar's and her pussy was big and wet. He licked her pussy lips up and down before finally forcing his tongue inside as he reached around and grabbed her beautiful ass. Her ass was something else, curved in all the right places, just the right size, and as soft as anything you could touch.

Angelina started moaning loudly as she felt her nipples being sucked and her pussy being fucked by a man's tongue. This seemed to be the cue for another man who left his standing position and moved towards her. Angelina smiled and looked at him as he started kissing her, pushing his tongue in and out of her mouth exploring everything her big lips had to offer.

Angelina couldn't take more of this man's tongue in her pussy and she knew she was close to cuming. This only made her more horny and she grabbed onto the man who was sucking her nipples and buried his head between her breasts, feeling his tongue lick up and down her cleavage. A tongue was pushed right down her throat and that was all it took. He pussy exploded and wet the face of the man eating her out. She bucked and humped his face as he enjoyed the sweet cum of this sexy babe.

"mmmmm that was so great boys...... but now I need cock and I need it bad..." she was too far into this to stop now and she wanted to please all five of these young muscular men. The one at her pussy dropped his shorts and pulled out a massive cock, which he inserted in her pussy and started slowly pushing in and out. The man licking her breasts climbed on top of her and surrounded his tool with her soft flesh. She grabbed the cock of the man kissing her and started to rub it up and down, and soon one of the two standing against the wall moved to her other side and she did the same to him.

The last man didn't see any way of getting any action so he simply stood there watching as all the other pushed their cocks in and out of her making her eyes space out to another place. Angelina however had other plans, she turned her head and looked at the man licking her lips and calling him over. He understood right away and dropped his pants. Angelina put her head over the edge of the table and told him fuck her mouth as she opened her lips and let her tongue hang out right beside his throbbing cock. He took hold of her face and pushed his cock inside her hot mouth, feeling her tongue run along the length of it as she sucked lightly and looked at him with a look of complete lust.

The man at her pussy started moving harder and faster feeling his cock being squeezed by this star. Her entire body moved with every thrust of this cock, and her pussy kept on getting warmer and warmer. His entire length was being sucked and encouraged to move deeper by her tight pussy which seemed to have a mind of it's own as it contracted around his giant shaft.

At her breasts the man was enjoying the softness and deep expanse of her cleavage as he slid in and out hitting her chin on some thrusts. He was massaging and squeezing every part of her chest now, every now and then pinching her nipples and watching with delight as her body tightened up until he let go. He would stop every now and then to kiss and lick her boobs making sure they stayed wet and hot. Soon she was matching his thrusts, pushing her chest up high as he pushed in. He took his cock out and started slapping her breasts with it, loving the sound and enjoying the scream coming from Angelina.

Ms. Jolie was known all over the set for her magnificent hand jobs and she was sure putting out the full show today! The two men had trouble keeping their balance and she slid her hot hand along their shafts and to their heads where she would stop and tickle at all the sensitive areas she could find. She ran her hand back down the throbbing shafts and stopped to squeeze their balls, enjoying the size she was feeling. They both let out a moan together and this made her even more horny as she started rubbing them faster and harder.

She also started sucking faster and tried to stuff as much of that big cock in her mouth as she could. It was pulsing in her mouth and she knew he wouldn't be able to last for long. The thought of all these men cuming all over her was so sexy to her and she decided that it was time.

She climaxed hard around the cock in her pussy and it was the first to cum, shooting it's seed deep inside her, and making her scream around the cock in her mouth with delight. That was more then he could take and soon he exploded in her mouth filling her throat and mouth as she desperately tried to shallow as much as she could. The man on top of her saw this explosion and watched as her beautiful face sucked down a load of cum. He grabbed on to her breasts hard and came between them, filling her cleavage with cum and hitting her chin and face. Her hands moved faster and faster around the other's cocks and soon they came as well, hitting her chest and face, making Angelina Jolie even more of a wet sticky mess.

She sucked the cock in her mouth until it was dry and limp, then looked up to see all five guys on the floor passed out from such a sexual drive. She felt cum all over her and sat there in pure exstacy naked and legs wide open when the door opened and Katie Holmes walked in.

"oh my god Angelina!! what happened?" Katie looked the place over and noticed the five guys on the floor and immediately knew what had taken place.

"Why wasn't I invited?" she walked toward the cum filled star slowly, "you know how much I love cum..." she got to her legs and started kissing them moving up "and how much I love watching you have sex" Angelina smiled and watched as Katie made it to her pussy and started licking all the cum out of it. As soon as she reached her clit Angelina screamed and came filling Katie's mouth with her juices.

Katie looked up and smiled as she moved up, licking cum of her stomach and finally her breasts which she paid careful attention to. She sucked her nipples and didn't miss an inch of her flesh before licking up the river of cum in her cleavage.

"did they all fuck you Angelina? Did someone cum in your mouth?" She licked her neck and face before kissing her lips and pushing her tongue inside her mouth, tasting fresh cum inside her.

"oh Ms. Jolie, whatever will we do with you?" she smiled and after that words were not necessary.