Angelina's Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Game playing turns dangerous.
797 words
3.35
23.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven checked his phone. Frustrated, he slammed it down on the table. What is this girl's problem? he asked himself.

Angelina walked through the Prada store looking for the perfect black dress. Not once did she think about Steven. Not once did she think about how selfish she was or how the game she was playing was about to get dangerous.

Steven had checked out the campus in San Diego. He knew she attended school here and that she would be back to the campus soon. Steven found out her schedule and, more importantly, the time she would be alone to practice her ballet.

Over and over he played the scene out in his mind. The girl he never met was about to meet him. He was going to own her, mark her and claim her as his own. There will be no more games, he thought. This may be his only chance to take her... and he was ready.

He looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it was time to go. She would be in the studio alone. He drove down the road to the back of the campus. He withdrew the black canvas bag from the trunk. Would she know him? What would she say as he rushed to her and tied her? He was about to find out.

He looked into the small window and for once in his life was spellbound. She was tall, thin, and beautiful. Her tan legs were long and lean. She stretched them effortless. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, and it made him want her more.

Unable to stay still he opened the door and slowly walked to her. She turned, ignoring his presence. Something in him snapped. As she stretched her leg back he grabbed her. She spoke something in Italian and jerked from him. As he pulled her to the ground, she pleaded in English and Italian for him to let her go.

"Remember me?" he screamed at her. She looked scared and started to shake. "Well, you stood me up for out date Angelina, and now I think you owe me something." With that he jerked her up from the floor by her long dark hair. She fought, screaming.

He dragged her to the bag that he had thrown on the floor. The first thing he removed was a ball gag. He placed it to her lips and told her to get use to the feel. He tied the straps behind her head as she tried to free her wrist. The next item was steel cuffs. Bringing her wrist behind her back, he held her down.

"Are you going to be a good little slave for me Angelina?"

He could see a dawning recognition in her eyes. She knew him, now.

A mumbled word came from her mouth behind the ball gag. He knew in her eyes what she had said. She had called him the one word that he longed to hear from her. Padrone.

"Yes Angelina, I am your Master, and I am taking you home."

He threw her in the car. This seems so simple, he thought. Was she willing to except her fate or just too scared to fight? He sat in the seat next to her and drove to his apartment.

Angelina struggled to free her wrist from the cuffs, but they were cutting into her arms. She started to sob behind the ball gag. Steven looked at her with such pity. But Angelina needed some discipline, and Steven was ready to administer it.

As he dragged her into his apartment, before the door closed, she tried again to scream and fight to be free. He again grabbed her long dark hair and pulled it hard. Her eyes watered from the force and she stopped moving. "Are you going to obey me Angelina?" Unable to move, she blinked her eyes hard. When she opened them he smiled at her. Her beautiful brown eyes looked amazing, glassy with big tears falling down her cheeks.

Throwing her on the bed, he grabbed her clothes and slowly cut them off her. She pleaded with him in her mumbled voice. Her body was shaking so hard he held her close to him. Whispering in her ear, he explained the rules. "You will not speak unless I ask you to speak. You will not leave this house unless you leave with me. I am taking your cell phone, your credit cards, passport, and ID. You are mine Angelina."

Angelina shook her head no and sobbed harder. Steven ran his hands over her lean body and closed his eyes. This is the way he wanted her...the way he needed her...and he was about to take more from her.