Angeline Ch. 01

Story Info
She waits for something evil.
2k words
4.41
51.9k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part of what is probably going to be a very long story. Comments are appreciated and helpful, and don't forget to vote!

*****

The cool flicker of the green-blue flames from floating torches lit the room up and caused odd shadows to dance in the corners. The light was not reflected by the black pool in the center of the room, though it bathed the woman crouching beside it in an eerie aura. She was gazing into the pond, patiently waiting for something. She did not need to wait long.

The pool began to bubble slightly and its surface became liquid silver, but still it did not reflect the green-blue of the flame of the torches. A shadow began to form on the surface and it grew larger and larger until almost encompassing the entire four-foot diameter of the pool. The woman stood and took a step back, a glow of ecstasy on her face. She brushed her long blonde curls away from her face and stood with her hands on her hips, her white gown falling open slightly, exposing her tanned flesh beneath. Her small nipples stood out on her ample breasts heaving with anticipation.

The surface of the pool was broken by two points from below its surface and the tips of the creature's wings slowly emerged. The leathery wings broke shimmered in the fire with the liquid running off them, and soon after they were exposed, the top of a head covered in silver hair broke the surface, followed by the powerful body of the demon. The eyes of the woman never left the break of the pool, her eyes devouring every inch of the spawn's slowly exposing flesh. When his hips broke the surface, her eyes glazed and got big, her mind drinking in the sight of the creature's crotch. The creature's legs and feet came out of the pool and he hovered above the pool for a brief moment as its surface stopped boiling, reverted to black, and hardened.

The demon stretched it wings, the tips almost extending across the 20-foot room. He smoothed his long silver hair back and put it between his wings. His tail twitched playfully as he stretched, the movement only accentuating the stillness of his rapidly engorging member. The woman could not keep her eyes off his body as he did this, watching every movement. Every muscle movement made her pussy hotter and wetter as she was consumed in lust for the creature in front of her. The demon looked at her and let out a deep, unnatural laugh.

"It is time to uphold your end of the bargain," his deep voice rang. The torches swayed as if on unseen wires as he spoke. Sweat had broken out on the woman's brow and all over her body. She involuntarily licked her lips tasting the salty sweat that was on them. Her quim felt like it was going to boil over with juice and melt at the same time. She could only muster a nod in response.

The demon laughed again. He stepped onto the stone floor, his feet thudding loudly in the silence of the room. The woman's back arched as the heat boiling in her groin intensified. Her nipples felt as if they had become her clit and were being tortured by her simple gown. Her clit felt hotter and more sensitive than it ever had before and every time the demon spoke or laughed it felt like a tongue was hitting its tip. With a gesture from the demon, her gown was sundered into ribbons swirling in an unfelt wind and then dissolved. She stood there, naked; every inch of her flesh exposed to him, her golden haired muff parted by the cleft of her sex and the slight protrusion of her engorging clit.

"Are you ready to fulfill your contract?" the demon asked. The woman came. Being this close to the incubus she summoned was too much for her and her juice ran down her legs and dripped to the floor in a small torrent as it rolled off her engorged lips. She moaned loudly and her knees began to quake. The demon laughed again, the bass from his voice prolonging her orgasm, making her pussy spray cum down her legs and all over the floor at her feet.

"Yesss," she crooned out. She fell to the floor and splattered down in the puddle of her cum. She was trying to stand back up, but her legs were trembling too hard and her knees were jelly. The thought that all the fluid on the floor was pouring out of her pussy only made her cum more.

"Never... came... so... much," she panted out. Her pussy seemed to be working itself; she felt her clit twitching and her cunt muscles clamped down violently, squeezing her boiling pussy together, massaging her g-spot with the rest of her hole. She fell forward, her hands sending droplets of pussy juice spraying. Her cunt was a faucet, and the only thing she heard over the thundering of her heart in her ears was her sex violently squeezing cum out of her. The demon laughed and she shuddered harder, the strength leaving her arms.

"You've never been ravished by an incubus, Human. Now prepare yourself!" the demon said, his voice echoing off the stone walls in the room, each vibration running up down her spine and straight to her clit. She shook with every syllable and soon she was lying face down in a growing puddle of her womanly essence with her ass in the air. With a simple gesture of his hand, the incubus caused the woman to rise up off the floor until her face was level with his. She forced her eyes open, though they were so clouded and her body was convulsing so hard from her constant, intense orgasm that she barely register that he was there at all.

"When I'm done with you, Human, there isn't a being that will satisfy you in Heaven or Hell." As he finished his words her vision cleared enough to see the demon's tail rise up between his wings and the tip split into four smaller tails. She didn't even have time to wonder what he was going to do with them before another orgasm hit her. She felt something wrap tightly around each of her thighs and around her waist. She was only vaguely aware that the tips of his tails were wrapped tightly around her nipples as she was slowly spun through the air. "Awake, Human. You will want to remember what this feels like so you will know each day hence what you will never have again."

The blonde's eyes rocked open and she looked down her body to the Incubus. Her brain no more than focused on what was happening before she felt the tips of his tails around her thighs slide into her pussy and pry it open while tickling her g-spot. She felt herself fly toward the demon and she felt his massive girth and length enter her violently. After looking at the demon's cock swelling inside her pussy, distorting her pink lips around its girth, she realized she should be dead. She could feel the huge demon cock moving deeper inside her than anything had ever been before.

Her pussy squirted cum all over the chest and hips of the incubus before her. Her mind started to slip again and she started gasping for air. The incubus only laughed and used his tails to push her off his massive cock. She looked down, feeling it leave her body. It was as wide as her fist and almost as long as her arm.

"How?" she managed to choke out between gasps for air. The demon laughed again, intensifying her orgasm once more. Her brain began to grow fuzzy and her vision narrowed to a single point. She felt the head of his huge demon cock pop out of her and a torrent of cum flooded down her ass and splattered to the floor.

"Any Human who willingly enters a contract with an Incubus will survive being violated by that Incubus," the demon said, pulling the woman slowly back down onto his throbbing member. She could feel his demon blood swell his cock further, the veins standing out on his cock like fingers twining around it, probing, pushing, and pleasuring her deepest points.

Once again she slid down the cock, her body convulsing and writhing in orgasm. The only thing she could do is scream in silence, her voice gone. She felt herself floating back off the massive intruder and felt her body return to its normal size once again. This time the incubus left the throbbing apple-sized head lodged in her pussy, her g-spot screaming in pleasure with each beat of the demon's heart.

"Now, Human; take heed of my words. You promised me your daughter to be my Queen in exchange for eternal beauty. If you promise me your eternal soul I will give you two things in exchange," the deep bass of the demon's speech made every muscle in her body quiver. She was filled with an undeniable need to have that impossibly large dick slide back into her. She could feel it moving through her entire body, stopping almost at her throat, moving things within her that were not meant to move. She needed that, she wanted that, and right now she'd have done anything.

"Yessssss," she moaned out, trying to catch her breath. "What are the two things?" she spat out quickly as her pussy gushed another wave of cum down the thick cock rooted in her cunt.

"First, your daughter will be the most powerful Succubus in all of the Divine experience. Second, I will give you pleasure greater than any mortal woman will ever have in the entirety of your species. What say you?"

She didn't even have to think. She needed that demon dick back in her more than she needed life itself right now. She needed it no matter what the cost.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! Just fuck me!" she screamed out another wave of orgasm crashed over her like a meteor falling to Earth. The Demon smiled, revealing his perfect white teeth.

"We have an accord," was his response. The woman tilted up in the air, still suspended by the tails of the Incubus and her eyes fluttered open. After her pupils re-adjusted to the light she saw ridges and bumps rise up out of the demon's cock. She shuddered violently just thinking about what that would feel like plunging in and out of her cunt. That's all she was to this Incubus; one long orgasming, gushing, convulsing cunt. That's all she cared to be; and all she wanted was to feel the full length of him coursing throughout her body. The Incubus laughed deeply and plunged the blonde back down onto his cock.

The feeling drove the woman into an abyss of pleasure; her nipples became her clit and her clit was something so sensitive that even air moving across it gave her what was up to fifteen minutes ago, the best orgasm of her life. Then there was the massive, veined, ridged, bump ridden member pounding in and out of her pussy, turning everything from her crotch to her throat into one long cunt. She managed to remain conscious for ten long slow strokes before she passed out from pleasure.

She awoke in her small cottage in the woods, her sleeping pillows in her hammock were soaked with something. She recognized it after another split second as her cum.

"It was all a dream," she said breathily. Her pussy was still fluttering and a little rivulet of her juice had flowed down between her cheeks, coating her sleeping gown and the large pillows she was laying on. "All a..." she stared and rolled to her side. A folded piece of parchment sat on the small chest next to her bed. One word was written on it in a script that was too perfect for any human hand to write and in ink that changed from blood red to the most brilliant gold in the light. One word was scrawled on the folded paper: Angeline.