Angeline Ch. 02

Story Info
The cum of an Angel is the final ingredient.
2.4k words
4.59
36.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please read Chapter 1 first, and don't forget to vote! Reader comments are also greatly appreciated.**

*

A small trembling hand took the paper from its place and she opened it. Inside in the same red-gold iridescent ink was that same perfect hand writing.

"Kaylena. In three days a wounded stranger will come to your door in search of help. Take him inside your home without him asking for assistance and then ravage him. The stranger is the angel Raelaael. You need his seed to mix with mine to create our Queen. The pregnancy will be short. Those of the Divine age 6 times faster than mortals. You will be pregnant for one full lunar cycle and our Queen will reach human maturity in 3 human years. In 4 of your years she will be of suitable age to take to her destiny. At that time, our contract will be complete."

Kaylena set the paper down after reading it and she watched it dissolve into a thousand small moths with papyrus wings and flap madly to her fire place and up the flue. Kaylena suddenly felt very cold and very alone, but she was filled with a happiness that she couldn't explain.

For the next 3 days, Kaylena went about cleaning her cottage, cleaning her clothes, and stocking her wood pile for the months of hard winter that were due to arrive. On the third day there was a heavy snow that set in, intensifying as the day grew long. The wind picked up and began to howl around the small stone house. Kaylena lit a fire and sat in a large basket chair, preparing herself for her guest. She had noticed over the last few hours a delicious fluid movement in her pussy as she moved. The feeling was warming and electric at the same time, sticking to the deepest parts of her sex instead of trying to seep out as it should.

Kaylena started some stew for supper and restocked the fire. She grew impatient and excited as the night settled in, anxious to meet her visitor; anxious to meet her destiny.

The meal was eaten, the fire had been restocked twice, and for Kaylena, the minutes passing slowly were decades. She didn't have a clock and was too far from town to hear the church's clock tower; not that she could have over the wind, but she was sure it was nearing midnight.

"That lying demon bastard," Kaylena spat. She changed out of her dress and into her old, frayed cotton dressing gown. She shuffled unhappily to her pantry and selected a dark, unlabeled bottle, neglecting to fetch a glass as she moved back past her cupboards to her large basket chair. Kaylena dropped unceremoniously into seat and the second the bottle touched her lips, she heard a faint knocking at the door.

In an instant, her heart was pounding, her head swimming, and her pussy was throbbing.

"Oh thank you for not lying to me, Master, thank you!" she said softly, the liquid feeling deep in her cunt swirling to rekindle the flames within her. Kaylena felt like she was floating, like she was doing something very important, and like she was only an observer in the room as the scene unfolded around her.

The door opened and a man wearing strange armor was at the step, a stain of crimson ran down his back plate and blood matted the lush blonde locks trailing down the man's back. A strangled "help" was heard and the man went limp, visibly relaxing with a deep sigh. Kaylena drug him into the cottage onto the furs before her fireplace and rolled him over. The man was absolutely beautiful.

His features were too perfect for him to human. His face seemed to be symmetrical, his features were chiseled stone covered by flawless skin. He looked so gentle and so peaceful that Kaylena was taken aback by the majesty of the man before her and she nearly sat there and simply stared at him. With a shake of her head she was back to reality and began trying to unbuckle the man's armor. It took her a few minutes, but Kaylena finally pried the metal from the man and threw it aside with a clatter.

The wound was worse than she would have thought. It was oozing dark crimson blood and what appeared to be black ichor, and Kaylena had no idea how much blood he had lost already. With nothing else at hand, she began tearing strips of her night shirt off and using them as bandages to tie around his chest and compress against the wound. With help, the angel managed to sit up and she moved behind him, helping to prop him up as she tied the fabric around him. By the time she was finished, she was wearing nothing at all, and all that was left of her night shirt was a collection of tatters on the floor beside her. She laid the angel down again, his eyes closed, arms lying on the warm stones before the fire place.

Kaylena knelt beside the angel, straddling one of his powerful arms, and she spoke for the first time since he arrived. "Are you going to be okay?" her voice was clear and strong in the darkness.

The angelic eyes open and Kaylena was mystified. Those sacred orbs were a mixture of green and gold; taking in everything, but the gaze was forced and unfocused. They settled on Kaylena's face and she felt them move down her body, taking in every inch of every curve. His tired eyes took special care over the folds of her exposed pussy lips, protruding delicately from the twin curves of her mound. He noticed the smoothly shaven snatch and his tongue peeked through barely parted lips, wetting them slightly.

"Thank you," the angel's voice said, some strength returning to it, though it was still very weak. "I think it was too little too late, however," the angel said and his body was wracked by a coughing fit.

"Please, my Lord, is there anything I can do to ease your suffering? Anything at all..." Kaylena said, her voice trailing. She felt the fingers of the creature before her rise against her sex, tickling along her pussy lips. The feeling was more than electric, it was lightening. Her toes curled from his merest touch and her whole body shivered. It took all she had to not fall over onto the angel.

"I have never known the touch of a mortal woman," the angel said, some of the strength fading from his voice.

"I have never known the touch of the divine," Kaylena said, still shivering. The angel took his fingers away from her velvety skin and a ravenous desire filled her to have that feeling again. "What is your name, angel?"

"Raelaael," the man croaked out hoarsely.

"Kaylena," the mortal said, her hand going to the angel's crotch. She felt his thick member under his tattered and blood soaked silk pants. It grew under her hand, and she knew it would more than fill both her hands with its length and it was easily more than she could wrap her hand around. Raelaael shivered this time, feeling the soft silk sliding along his member. Kaylena smiled.

She bent over, her hands reaching to his breeches and pulling them down at the same time. The angel's perfectly formed cock turned up to meet her, resting on her lips. Her mouth parted and her mortal tongue flicked the head with randomly fast and slow licks. The rod before her stood straighter and Kaylena let it move where it wanted to, keeping her lips locked on the head, sucking, teasing, licking, and nibbling the soft skin offered to her.

Raelaael was not idle; his fingers returned to her cunt, separating the delicate skin with their electric touch. She felt her clit being circled, her body jumping in spasm each time contact was made and broken. Her rapidly moistening entrance was also being rimmed, the finger occasionally dipping inside her, building the desire as she felt its energy consume her sex. Her nipples ached, her pussy throbbed, and her whole body felt like it was on fire. Every lick she gave the angelic dick before her only intensified her desire. What the demon had given her in lusting defilement three nights before, the angel was giving to her in divine rapture.

"Please," Raelaael begged, the strength fading from his voice. Kaylena didn't hesitate. She swung her hips over the top of the angel's and slid his rod against her dripping sex. The feeling was intense for both of them, coaxing an orgasm out of Kaylena, making the angel shiver. She felt her juices all but flowing down the object of divine lust in her hand, the hot fluid hitting her fingers and making her realize just how hot she had become. "Please," Raelaael repeated.

Kaylena obliged him, unwilling to wait for the sexual fulfillment she'd always dreamed of, unwilling to let him die before he could cum in her hot tight pussy.

She pushed the head back to her entry, enjoying the feeling of its hot tip sliding like liquid desire along her aching inner core. It nestled into her entry and she felt the agonizing pleasure of her hole stretching to accommodate its girth. She lowered slowly, her cunt already beginning to convulse in orgasmic bliss. Her muscles teased and massaged her intruder as she lowered onto it, millimeter by millimeter, each increment driving her higher and higher.

Orgasm was constant. Her whole body seemed to hum and quiver with the feelings inside her. She fought to keep her strength, allowing for maximum enjoyment for both her and the angel. She forced her eyes open and saw the angel, his back trying to arch, his mouth hanging open, gasping for air. The site ripped another orgasm through her. She felt herself screaming but over the thunder of her heart pounding in her ears, she couldn't hear it.

Her knees gave out. The remaining 7 inches of the angel's pleasure rod sunk into her, his nest of golden pubic hair feeling like the finest silk against her shaved pussy. Her clit throbbed against his pubic bone, sending her still higher. She wanted to pass out from pleasure, the feeling of the experience was too over powering for her, but she could not. She kept soaring higher with each throb of her own sex, and each slow, intense throb of the angel's. She was impaled on him, unable to move, only able to climax constantly.

She no longer knew the room, the fire, the air, or even the angel. She knew only the intense pleasure that set her skin on fire and turned her nerves to electricity. Her brain was fuzzy and she was remotely aware of the fact that her pussy was pouring her cum down onto the angel.

Then it all stopped. For one instant, all the pleasure she felt was taken from her. She felt the fire-warmed stones under the balls of her toes and on her knees, she felt the warmth of the fire, the chill of the shadow, and she heard the sounds of the wind whipping at the small cottage. She looked down, her head snapping to the face of the angel.

Raelaael's eyes were open wide, staring at the mortal before her, his mouth agape, his back arched up off the ground, only his head and hips touching the stones. He seemed to be screaming, though no sound came out. Kaylena began to lean forward with the intent on snapping the angel back to reality when her very being exploded, the orgasm radiating from her pussy like lightening and lighting her body up in shivering fire.

Kaylena collapsed on to the angel, both of them cuming hard and long. Kaylena felt only the throbbing cock in her cunt. Her brain was mushy fuzz and there was only her velvet vice consuming the thick meat imbedded inside her. She felt his cum spray against her inner walls like a hose, drenching her pussy with each powerful jet. Her pussy, still cuming, gushed their juices out in a sticky slurch, matching his throbbing orgasm with her own. Each jet of cum made her convulse, her back arching up off his, her nipples raking against the bandages on his chest, the feeling intensifying as it arched straight to her lusting clit. Kaylena's brain finally succumbed to the inevitable, allowing her to pass out. The last thing she remembered feeling was her pussy gushing forth another torrent of their combined cum, soaking her feet in thick milk.

She woke up, what must have been hours later. The cottage smelled thickly of sex, the fire had burned down to embers. She was still naked, lying atop a pile of rags on the floor.

"His bandages," she said softly, remembering what had happened through the post-orgasmic fuzz of her brain. She still quaked with micro orgasms, her still-dripping honey box quivering as she recalled the pleasure she had gotten even from the entry of Raelaael into her pussy. She rolled on her back, her hand going to her sloppy cunt, feeling the thickness of their combined cum on her thighs, mound, and even as far up as her belly button. Her touch made her ball up in orgasm again, rolling to a fetal position on the floor, her hand trapped between her slimy thighs.

After the sensations stopped, Kaylena managed to crawl over to the wood pile and put a few more logs on to combat the cold for the remainder of the night. She saw the puddle of their cum as she turned, the virtual lake shimmering in the fire light. Kaylena put a finger in it and tasted the spent fuck juice, the pleasure of which made her body melt, forcing a deep sigh from deep within her. Much as she loved the taste and smell of the lake of liquid sex, she knew it needed to be cleaned. She had no more risen to her feet when there was a pounding on her door.

Confused, Kaylena walked to the door, still naked, still coated in her own honey and the angel's cum. She opened it to find Xenphael standing outside, his demonic wings sheltering him from the cold wind.