Angelique

Story Info
Angelique picks up a stranger while hubby watches.
2.2k words
4.25
55.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers

Angelique wasn't at all shocked by the request her husband made during their dinner out. She was always up for something new and exciting in their sex life. Fulfilling Paul's fantasy of watching his sex-crazed wife make it with another man did not stretch the limits of her inhibitions in any way. She was instantly intrigued by the whole idea. There was something very appealing to her about the idea that she could please one man with her sexual prowess and please another by putting on a show for him. All during the ride home, her mind flashed with images of her having sex with a stranger, fantasizing that her husband was secretively watching and taking matters into his own hands. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter all during the ride home.

Angelique took control of the whole concept. She and her husband checked into a small hotel that also contained a bar where upscale singles hung out. Paul headed for the bar while Angelique primped and dressed for her seduction of a perfect stranger.

Angelique had the looks that could always turn heads and this night would be no different. When she entered the dimly lit room, all eyes seemed to look her way in order to greet the woman with the dark flowing hair, sultry eyes, and statuesque figure. The man playing the piano missed a note but then resumed with an extra romantic flair. She sat at the bar and made a scan of the room. She saw several "candidates" and also noticed Paul staring at her from his dark table off to the side.

It wasn't long before Angelique had her share of visitors. One by one, each expensively dressed man approached the sexy Angelique but each was turned away. Paul got more and more restless. His anticipation and his erection were growing with each passing moment. "Why won't she pick one," he thought to himself. The tension was driving him crazy.

Angelique knew exactly what she was doing. She was intentionally teasing her husband. She was intentionally giving him time with his thoughts so that when she felt he could stand no more, she would move to the next step.

Angelique watched a man enter through the door and she instantly knew he would be that "next step." He wasn't dressed like the others. He had on a tailored leather jacket and blue jeans. He definitely was bucking the GQ executive trend. This appealed to Angelique very much.

It didn't take long and eventually the stranger approached her. Paul breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that his wife had permitted him to buy her a drink. Angelique and the stranger talked and Paul desperately wanted to hear what they were saying. He couldn't stand it any longer. He got up and took a seat at the bar next to the talking couple. The first and only words he heard were those of his wife to a total stranger, "dance with me."

The two left Paul at the bar and danced in a room where few ever danced. The stranger held Angelique close. Her breast pressed against his chest. His legs intertwined with hers. He slid his hands up and down her buttock as their dance became more and more seductive. She kept one of her hands at his back but slipped the other between their bodies. Her hand rested on the stranger's cock, already erect and pulsating. Paul was beside himself with anxiety, watching his wife and the stranger paw each other like that.

Angelique glanced over to Paul who almost missed the point. It would do him no good if he were still be in the bar when Angelique and her prospective lover left for the room. Paul finally got the message. He awkwardly swallowed the rest of drink and made his way out of the bar. Only a few moments later the piano stopped playing when Angelique and the stranger left the room.

Paul was securely hidden in the closet when Angelique and the stranger entered. He was as comfortable as could be expected and had an excellent view of the simple bed and padded chair that was contained the utilitarian room.

For both Paul and her own benefit, Angelique took complete control of the situation. The door had barely closed behind the stranger when Angelique turned and embraced the man. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and drew his face to hers. She kissed him hard, her tongue plunging into his mouth with the same passion that she hoped he would return with another part of his body. They both groped each other like over-charged young lovers, grabbing and stroking through rumbled but otherwise intact clothing.

In the middle of a deep kiss, Angelique suddenly separated from her new lover. She backed him up until he sat in the chair. Angelique moved just a few steps away and began to remover her clothes. She was slow and seductive. Her eyes never left the face of the stranger. She moaned and took in deep breaths and dropped her dress to the floor. She performed a slow pirouette, showing off her exquisite body beneath a short black silk slip, small black panties, a black garter with black stockings and black spiked heels. Both of the men watching her held their breath for a moment.

Without saying a word, Angelique left the man still sitting in the chair, picked up her dress from the floor and walked towards the closet. Paul didn't know what to do! She opened it slightly but blocked any view the stranger might have had. She leaned in and whispered to her husband, "Take of your pants."

She had to say it a second time before he actually did it. Paul was huddled in the closet, bare below the waist, sporting a major erection. Angelique reached in and wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock and stroked it gently. She leaned in and kissed him. "Sorry, but you'll have to take care of this yourself. Enjoy yourself honey."

She left the closet door just as it was before. What she had done was so daring that Paul's heart was pounding in his chest.

Angelique returned to the stranger still seated in the chair. She moved between his parted legs and seductively rubbed his inner thighs and eventually moved up to his bulging crotch. She smiled all through the process of unbuckling his pants, lowering the zipper and sliding the jeans down just enough to fully release the man's cock. It was long and hard and rested naturally against the his abdomen. Angelique took it into her hand and spoke just loudly enough so that both men could hear her say, "I want your cock in my mouth."

She lowered her head and slowly took the man's member between her moist lips. She felt her pussy become increasingly moist as each inch of cock entered her mouth. She felt the tip secrete the delicious syrupy precum that she loved so very much. She moaned with each new burst of taste. Her tongue slowly caressed the thick veined and sensitive underside of the large cock. She continued until she had taken him all in. She heard him mutter, "Damn, woman!"

With constant eye contact she slowly withdrew him, the wet and glistening cock sliding effortlessly back out from between Angelique's perfect red-lined lips. She repeated the act several times, never increasing the intensity, always maintaining the perfect position so that Paul would never miss a thing. Angelique finally let the crown of the man's cock emerge. A thick liquid thread of saliva and precum stretched between his cock and her lower lip. It parted but she just ignored it, letting it cling to her lip and dangle from her chin.

Paul was definitely enjoying himself. His mind was cluttered with many emotions. There were feelings of guilty, love, frustration, lust, but most of all pure sexual heat. The man had never been to such a level of excitement. He stared out between the gap in the closet door, watching every move his wife made. His hands stroked and massaged his balls and erect cock, a deep red and well lubricated from his own secretions.

Angelique again stood before the stranger. She placed one leg up on the arm of the padded chair. Her pussy opened before him. He could easily see her pink, swollen and damp lips. She took her fingers and parted them, fully exposing her hard clitoris and the dripping entrance to her womanhood.

"It's your turn now stranger. I want you to fuck me!"

For just a moment, Paul considered leaving the closet to grant his wife's command but the stranger stood first. This would not be a delicate romantic interlude shared by two loving people. No. Angelique was going to get fucked and that was perfectly acceptable to everyone involved.

The man turned Angelique around and pressed down on her shoulder. Her smooth delicious ass swayed back towards the stranger. Angelique separated her legs, reached between her legs and parted her lips, providing an effortless opportunity. The man took his cock and slid it around her opening, smearing her juices and his precum on them both before lunging into her. It was now Angelique that held her breath. Paul's hips sympathetically moved forward as well, penetrating the surrogate Angelique inadequately provided by his own hand.

"Oh Yes!", Angelique moaned. 'Fuck me. Fuck me and make me come!"

The stranger quickly took up the perfect rhythm. His hips thrust to nature's perfect timing. His balls swayed and slapped against Angelique's hand.

"Oh, that's it! It feels so good. Your cock feels so good in my pussy! I'm going to come. I'm going to come!"

Paul watched his wife go through the familiar steps towards orgasm. His own was eminently close as well. He knew the exact moment when she entered into the uncontrollable spasms of climax. Many times his own cock had enjoyed the sensations that the stranger was now feeling.

"I'm going to come too baby."

For a moment, Paul thought he had said those words. They were certainly true in his case but it was the other man in the room that said them.

"Come for me. I want you to come too but not like this. Come in my mouth! I want to feel that beautiful cock in my mouth when it spurts your hot cum!"

Angelique turned and knelt before the stranger. For the second time she took his cock into her mouth. This time, it was coated in the sweet nectar of her own juices and cum. Together, they both moved towards the man's climax. Angelique felt the heat building. His balls drew up tighter, signaling their imminent release. The man threw his head back, his hips froze and he let out a deep groan. Angelique continued her stroking and sucking. His cock swelled between her lips. She felt a hard knot in the vein start at the base and race up the full length and into the crown thta was nestled deep in her mouth. His cock erupted and in one burst, filled her entire mouth with thick hot cum. She kept stroking and sucking and encouraging the stranger's orgasm. Each successive release pressed an equal amount of cum from around her lips. White cum soon coated her chin and dangled in strands towards her breasts. With the stranger's climax now waning, Angelique took the spurting cock from her mouth. She left her mouth open, showing the stranger the cum still contained. She slid the lips of her open mouth over the head of his cock while it oozed the last of his cum.

"You are one hot woman. Don't go away. I'll be right back." With uneasy steps, he walk into the bathroom and closed the door.

Knowing that she had little time, Angelique walked toward the closet, hoping that she wasn't too late. Paul watched as she approach, cum still coating her lips, dripping from her chin and pooled in her mouth. Just as she reached the door, she swallowed.


She was not too late but only by mere moments. She knelt before he husband and whispered, "Now give me your cum!"

She took his hand away from his cock and slid it into her mouth. He looked down and watched is cock disappear into his wife's velvety mouth, lined with the cum of another man. It was all too much and he began his own release. His hips jerked and his cock spurt stream after stream of cum into Angelique's mouth. She gladly swallowed all that he had to give. She winked at him and gave him a sticky smile and then returned to the room just in time to meet the stranger.

"It's been fun baby but I've got to go," he said while picking up his things.

'I had a good time too sugar. Let's do it again sometime."

They both knew that that was not going to happen.

Just as he was about to leave, Angelique said, "Hey, just one more thing."

She walked up to the stranger in the door way and kissed him on the lips. A puzzled look came over him as he left. He never did figure out just what it was that seemed odd about that last kiss.

Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers