Angels and Warriors

Story Info
Sarah and Morgan meet on the run.
18.4k words
4.5
22.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one: Creation & Discovery

She lived in the testing chamber, it was her home. She was the best so far in a series of genetic experiments. The scientists wanted to create the ultimate in sex appeal, but without the risk of disease. At least, that was what they were told by their superior, Dr. Dorein Setar.

They had gotten the no-disease part down easy; it was accomplished in the first four experiments. Creating genetically perfect humans from scratch was hard, but they had funding and enough computers and science teams to accomplish it. Each specimen had knowledge of pleasure and ways to induce it in others imprinted into its brain as it grew. The part was getting it to want to pleasure others, and no amount of training, genetic manipulation; propaganda or brainwashing could get them around it. So they kept trying new things, hoping something would turn their way.

Most of the scientists at the facility were men, some were women. Most of the scientists overall were older, but Mary, a younger scientist had an absolute knockout figure. Dr. Setar, the man who had gotten the funding and had started the project had brought Mary in for two reasons: she had an excellent figure, and she was SMART. Her brains were too valuable to be wasted somewhere out on an exotic dancer stage, so he brought her here.

She had helped pioneer many of the breakthroughs that had been made, and had even come up with a good portion of the genetic code used to shape the test subjects' bodies, mostly their upper body. She had especially helped to shape the breasts on the bodies of the test subjects, each new subject having slightly larger assets than her successor.

This latest subject, #81, had been given a different treatment, as an experiment. She had been given a few extra genes that had given her breasts the ability to produce milk, which they had been doing ever since she had hit puberty (the growth span for these subjects was short, only a few days, and they handled the speedy aging wonderfully, slowing down and almost stopping at the physical age of 21, despite only being four days old chronologically) but within her genetic and cellular structure, the genes and cells and biological commands within the body that told what cells to make her reproductive organs had been removed. Her body simply lacked the ability to procreate, and as a result, there was nothing between her legs. No pubic hair, no pussy, no nothing. This had caused a hormone imbalance within the subject, resulting in her overlarge breasts, but they would work around that later.

The subject, named 'Sarah', had shown an especially high level of intelligence, and also expressed interest in others, more social and more personal than any of her predecessors. Once she had hit puberty, however, contact was limited to a man in a sterile environment suit that brought her meals. She had needed no medication, another plus that the others had not had, and she had shown increasing amounts of sexual need.

Today, the scientists were planning on exposing her to a man, to see what her reaction would be. The door at the end of the containment chamber opened, and two men in environment suits walked in, went to opposite sides of the chamber, and sat down in chairs. The bed in the center of the room was the one they had left there for her to sleep on, and now they would see if she decided to bring a man there with her. Sarah ignored the environment suits. She had never seen anyone put one on, and she assumed they were a different kind of human, like herself.

She wore clothes, and had a decent wardrobe, and the containment chamber was her home- the only place she had ever known. She had all the furnishings one would want, a shower a small kitchenette, a TV, and exercise machines. She was well built, and looked at the man who walked in with the environment-suited scientists. She regarded him with some interest, like a child does a new toy, but not one they are particularly interested in, and sort of gazed at him for a moment before going back to eating her lunch and watching a bit of TV. She enjoyed keeping fit, and had done an admirable job of doing so, even though her genes were made to keep her thin and beautiful and desirable.

The man made numerous advances and she brushed them off, not really caring. After a while, she yawned and headed for her bed, and when the man tried to climb in with her, she glared and told him to get out.

Mary was watching all this on the TV screen embedded in her desk, and could barely make out who was who on the tiny, cheap, black and white screen. She suddenly had a flash of insight, and quickly ran to see Dr. Setar.

"Yes Mary, what is it? You make another breakthrough? I’d like to say that what you’ve done here-" he tapped the monitor screen where Sarah and the just turned down man were "-is good, but we still need to get her to want to pleasure others."

"I know, I've had an idea. All the coding we've done so far has been exclusively on making her desirable. What if she doesn’t want men, but a mirror image of herself? You’ve seen how she poses in front of her mirror at times, sometimes for hours."

"What do you propose, Mary?" Dr. Setar asked. Mary took a deep breath.

"Send me in, in place of the man we just tried. I modeled her closely after myself, maybe she will fall for me, maybe see me as someone who is like her. What if she falls for women instead of men? You said yourself that if this works, we can do all sorts of things with this, including sell copies of the best ones to men for pleasure. There are god knows how many lesbians out there who have no partners because they’re afraid. What if we provide an answer, for a price? It’s worth a shot, sir." Dr. Setar looked at Mary for a moment, as if reevaluating her.

“And no one else on the entire staff here has considered that? Mary, you amaze me every time you walk in here. Get down there and see if your little theory works. If it does, you’re promoted. If not, we keep looking. I don’t want to lose someone with your genius, Mary. God help us if someone else does." Dr. Setar smiled at her and turned back to his work.

Mary went back to her desk and sent a quick message to the people monitoring Sarah, telling them to notify her the moment Sarah woke up. Mary went back to work, and two hours later, the intercom at her desk beeped with a message from the monitor room: Sarah was up and getting dressed.

Mary got up and walked as slowly as her feet would let her, which was just slower than a run, like a fast walk. She realized that SHE would be the one to hopefully get the program to open up, then she could branch out with her own side-project, heading it herself. It felt like a dream, and she wasn’t sure it would come true. She walked into the test chamber, and gaped.

Sarah was beautiful, all right, and breathtaking. Mary had the body of a supermodel, but Sarah made her look ugly and downright repulsive by comparison.

Sarah was wearing a white button down t-shirt, and her usual jeans. The jeans were kind of baggy, but the shirt was skintight, shaping Sarah’s breasts. Sarah smiled broadly and yet also seductively at Mary, walking over, her tiny nipples barely able to poke thru the thin, tight shirt. Gaps between the buttons were easily noticeable, each gap exposing a small amount of creamy white flesh.

Damp spots around her nipples showed she was still producing milk, and clearly had a great deal of it within her breasts. She was muscular, but not visibly so. White, silvery white hair, done up in a long in a ponytail. She was slender, but not overly thin. Her breasts were very prominent, filling and almost overflowing the shirt she wore. This was the first time Mary had ever really laid eyes on Sarah, and hadn’t paid much attention to her body, besides, the TINY video screen at her desk couldn’t show her anything, a cheap TV rigged to receive images from the test chamber. She hadn’t realized how BUSTY Sarah was, not till she met her in person.

Sarah smiled, her voice mature and calm, but there were overtones of childishness and playfulness, as well as a few hints at sexuality. "Hello. Who are you? I haven’t met you before.” Mary smiled some.

“I’m Mary, I’m a scientist here. You look beautiful Sarah, did you know that?” Sarah smiled, and the almost physical aura of pure sex that surrounded her almost doubled with that comment. Mary was attracted to her the moment she had created her, but now that she met her creation in person- she was hooked. Sarah took a few step forwards, breathing shallowly, as if a deep breath would burst her shirt open, freeing those huge breasts. Mary hoped she would be able to see them before the night was over. Sarah’s shirt made creaking, groaning noises, protesting the incredible strain it was put under by Sarah’s breasts. Sarah gently stroked and rubbed the sides of her beach ball-sized breasts, smiling seductively at Mary.

“Mary, you look sexy, you know. Did you dress up to see me? I’ve heard some about a lady named Mary; those plastic suit people talk about her sometimes, and how she designed me. Are you her?” Mary gaped and blushed at Sarah’s comment.

“Actually, yeah. I didn’t know you’ve been told about that.” Mary said, a scant second before Sarah took one last step forwards and rested her hands on Mary’s breasts, which were a bit bigger than basketballs, but not much, the touch sending a shiver up Mary’s back and a moan from her lips. The door was closed, and with a quick push of a button on her remote, the lab cameras shut off. They were alone.

“Sarah, do you desire me?” Mary couldn’t help it, and it felt almost natural now.

“Yes, Mary, I do. I want to know if you’re as good as I am.” Sarah grinned devilishly. “I have good hands.” With that comment, Sarah began to undo the buttons on Mary’s shirt, freeing her bra-clad basketball sized breasts. Sarah guided Mary to the bed and lay down with her. “You really are beautiful, Mary...”

As she finished that statement, her lips met Mary’s in a kiss, and Mary’s mind was overwhelmed with pleasure. After the kiss, Sarah stood, murmuring softly to herself, her hands rubbing the sides of her massive breasts, smiling at Mary, who was given a front row seat to the work of art she had created when designing Sarah’s body.

Sarah’s breasts were round and full and firm, and held their shape excellently. They were obviously heavy, any breasts that large had to be, but Mary had worked around the problem, by giving Sarah an especially sturdy spine, making her able to walk with some small amount of ease despite her large, milk-filled assets. Perfect in every way.

She smiled dazzlingly at Mary and took a step forwards, putting those huge beach ball shaped tits right in Mary’s face, her mind freeing itself from the mental conditioning it had been given every day since she had been ‘born’.

“Do you like what you have wrought, Mary? Do you see the beauty you have made?” Mary gaped in awe, and hesitantly reached out to touch one of Sarah’s massive breasts, damp spots visible on her shirt where her nipples tried in a futile attempt to poke out thru the thin fabric of her shirt.

“I have Sarah, and I’m amazed. You are incredible.” Mary touched one finger to Sarah’s breast, gently rubbing it, and the reaction was instantaneous, Sarah let loose a long moan of pleasure, her eyes closed, her back arched instinctively from the sensation. Sarah’s hands reached out, unclasping Mary’s bra, and then they both fell into bed, and the lights went out, the room lit by the soft, ever increasing white-blue glow that surrounded Sarah’s body, only visible at times when her hormones were running rampant.

Dr. Setar had reactivated the lab cameras a few minutes after Mary had disabled them, and he watched as the two women shared a long intimate night with one another, a smile across his face. Mary really was a genetics expert, and what she had done with Sarah was almost a strenuous environment test (exactly what he had wanted), though she hadn’t known it. Sarah needed her body altered to handle the extra weight of her breasts, and Mary had given her a stronger back and legs, and had come up with a perfect human being, without those breasts to weigh Sarah down, and different mental conditioning, who knows how Sarah could perform as a soldier.

He smirked, as he activated his intercom and called the cosmetic surgeon they had at the research base. Sarah would be very different in a few days. And think of all the real women who would be happy from this, breast enhancement without surgery. a small genetic alteration, and Voíla! Instant breasts! They could increase metabolism and give woman a fat-free body, except where it would be needed. Or give men the ultimate body they liked.

He smiled to himself again. That thing down in the test chamber wasn’t really human; it hadn’t been born as real one should. Besides, the fact that it had something that was decidedly NOT human in its genetic code meant there was all the more reason to eliminate it. It wouldn’t matter if it was eliminated. If it wasn’t human, then killing it wasn’t murder.

Mary awoke with a start the next morning. Sarah was standing over her, looking upset, and concerned. She was dressed, and Mary was as well, somehow. Was last night all a dream? If so, how did she end up in the test room with Sarah?

“It wasn’t a dream, Mary.” She said in a soft voice. Mary smiled a little.

“When did you become a mind reader, Sarah?” Mary asked, a little jokingly. Sarah took the question seriously.

“Last night, while we were... you know. It happened suddenly, I don’t know how or why, but it scares me. The head scientists, the man who is your boss... he’s going to have a surgeon remove these.” She patted her breasts. “Then he’s going to do some kind of new mental conditioning, so I can... fight?” She says the word hesitantly, as if the concept was alien, or at least not something she liked the thought of, despite all the episodes of Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Escaflowne, MS Nadesico she had watched, cheering on the dramatic fight scenes every step of the way. “Then he’s going to eliminate me. Mary, I don’t know what to do. I’m scared, and I don’t like him. I don’t want to meet him, but he watched us last night, he’s going to come down and take you away... and then he’s going to have me... killed…” She sobbed, clinging to Mary like a lost child.

“Sarah, hey, whoa... you can read minds? You can hear what I think?” Sarah nodded slowly.

“It comes and goes, and its not clear on some people, their minds are all fuzzy, like bad TV reception. Mary, I don’t want to die... don’t I deserve to live, too? Am I human, like you?” Sarah deliberately left out the bit of info about the non-human DNA in her genes, thinking that Mary would say ‘no’ if she found out. Mary’s response was instantaneous.

“Sarah, of course you are. Look, I’m going to have to put you in an environment suit to get you out, but I will. I’ll take to the classroom, and then I’ll get you out of here. I promise.”

“Environment suit? What’s that?” Mary walked out of the room and then back in with one. Sarah stared at it, amazed.

“You mean those come off? I can wear one?” Mary smiled a little.

“Yeah. Come on, get in it, I’ll get in one too, and we’ll get out of here.” Sarah got hers on, but had a bit of trouble getting it on over her breasts. She finally squeezed into it, and looked at herself in the mirror, smiling broadly.

“WAI!”

Mary led Sarah out of the test chamber, and walked with her to the classroom. It wasn’t really a classroom, but a small room with one of the most advanced pieces of technology that Roswell Labs had ever produced: The Sleep-Learner capsule, or SLC. A person lay down inside the chamber, and was put to sleep by a mild sedative, and then used electrodes and radio waves, to cram information into their brain, like learning an entire college semester course in one half hour, while asleep.

They used this for all the test subjects, but did when they were children, so they would adapt better to the knowledge. Mary knew it worked on adults, and so she was going to give Sarah a primer course in self-defense, and made sure to include all the things Sarah had shown interest in. She had watched the Sci-Fi and Anime cable channels a great deal when watching TV, and had shown interest in all sorts of explosives and energy weapons. They only had one of the latter--an energy pistol--but there was plenty of rocket launchers and other things like that in the security locker.

“Sarah, I’m going to put you in the SLC and give you some knowledge, to help you when you escape. Get out of the suit and lay down, I’ll make sure no one harms you.” Sarah nodded and got into the capsule and was asleep in seconds.

Mary called up all the fighting and self defense learn programs there were in the lab computer, and many on fighting and weaponry, driving skills (mostly those from anime and TV shows- a good car chase could be educational at times), and a some just with basic worldly information that a person needs in a day-to-day life. She started the program, and one of the readouts blinked a message:

She pressed manual and set the machine to raise Sarah’s intelligence as high as the machine could force it. Dangerous, but not deadly. The computer and circuitry hummed to life. She looked into the chamber at Sarah- and saw something she hadn’t seen before. An aura of blue sparks and points of light were swirling around her head. The IQ levels raising, maybe? It hadn’t done that before.

The display next to the tank was blinking.

She grabbed a backpack, one of the standard issue, leather square-ish ones with a weapon clip frame. She grabbed a LAWS (Light Anti-Tank Weapon System. a big rocket launcher with a laser scope) tube and a large amount of LAWS ammo, clipping the tube to the bag, and putting the ammo in the bag, loading one rocket into the tube and another into the holding clip. a shotgun and a good amount of shells came next, followed by a box of bullets and a minigun--a shrunk down version of an FA-18 front machine gun. The bullets went into the bag, and the gun clipped to the weapon frame. She grabbed a pistol belt and ran to the energy labs, grabbed the energy pistol, put it in the pistol holster and looked around.

Over in the corner was a set of odd metal boots and a pair of fatigue pants, with weapon belts on the legs, as well as a pair of metal gloves, the left hand a mostly normal sized, the right handed one a massive affair of metal and power packs. A pair of circular lensed glasses, green tinted--she recognized them as a pair of IR/light-amp goggles, the latest in miniaturization technology. She grabbed these too and then ran back to the classroom.

She unlocked the door, dragged all the stuff she had basically stolen over to the sleep pod. The computer beeped twice and then the pod opened, and Sarah blinked, sitting up slowly.

“Whoa. Mary, I can do all sorts of stuff now! It’s like in that movie, ‘The Matrix’! This is so cool!” She beamed at Mary, who smiled back.

“Here, I got you some stuff. Hope it’s not too heavy.” Sarah got to her feet and pulled on the heavy backpack easily, leaving the boots, gloves, and pants in the backpack for now. She grinned some.

“Kind of light, actually.” She looked around and spotted something on one of the desks in the classroom, for when it was used as one. It was a small, thin laptop computer. She ran over and grabbed it, putting it in her bag. “Come on Mary, let’s get the hell out of Dodge City.” She headed to the door, and Mary led them out into the hall, and then quickly figured the best way through the facility, mentally mapping it out. She took off down a hallway.