Angels Ch. 04

Story Info
The next day I awake buried in warm covers.
1.1k words
4.61
15.1k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I awake buried in warm covers. It's a weird experience after sleeping on concrete floors for so long. I curl up in a ball and snuggle up against the soft body next to me.

"You changed your mind." I purr. He fists a hand in my hair and jerks my face up to see him.

"I do not know who you think that I am, but I would be happy to fill their place." I stare up into the eyes of my king and whimper softly. He lets me fall back onto the bed, but it is no longer so soft and comforting.

"Breathe, little one. I would not harm you while you slept." he soothes. He rubs my back in slow circles. I turn over and lay on my stomach to give him access. He slides his hands under my shirt and rubs my back, his warm hands making my muscles relax. He leans closer and nibbles on the top of my ear, making me shiver.

"I want you." he whispers.

"Why?" I breathe. He moves closer, letting his warm skin press against mine. I make a soft noise as he straddles my back and nibbles on my throat.

"I want an heir." he says. I tense, and fight my muscles to relax. I need to appear as if I will consider it, but damn, why does it always return to this? Is there no one that truly wants me? On the other hand, it's not as if I can refuse.

"And if I refuse?" I ask. He laughs softly and kisses the other side of my throat.

"You think that I will force you?" he asks. I hesitate to answer, but eventually I nod. He laughs, and even the sound is sexual enough to raise hairs on the back of my neck. "Our magic does not work that way. We cannot force to conceive."

"You can force me to fuck." I mutter. He nuzzles me more and wraps his arms around me, cupping my breasts through my shirt.

"Yes, but to truly be my mate, you have to be willing." he whispers. I make an eager noise for him as he grinds against me. "Is there no one you would willingly go to?"

My mind flashes to Izual's face, Izual on top of me, Izual between my legs, Izual smiling at me as if I were something beautiful. I bite my lip and shake my head. Lucifer sighs and bites the back of my neck lightly.

"As you wish. My favorite brother trained you to be a warrior, did he not?" I nod and he smiles. "Then a warrior you shall be."

"I have sisters, or I did." I mention. He laughs again, making me press up against him. I writhe under him as he sets his teeth into my throat.

"Scream for me." he growls. I shake my head and he bites me harder. "Scream!"

I elbow him and try to wiggle free. He flips me over and buries his face between my breasts, nibbling and licking while I squeal. Izual walks in and I turn my face to him. My love.

"Izual." I whisper. Lucifer lifts his head, his eyes dark with lust. He growls possessively and Izual actually steps forward. I feel his muscles tense to move and grab him automatically. Izual looks at me with undisguised disgust when I wrap my legs around Lucifer's waist, but what am I supposed to say? I fear your king would attack you otherwise?

"She touches me, and it is you that she thinks of." Lucifer says. I open my mouth to protest and Lucifer bites me, lightly. "I am psychic, little one."

"Perhaps her thoughts are of me, but she is more than willing to bed you." Izual says. He turns to go, and Lucifer growls again.

"Stay, or do not, but she is yours at heart." Izual starts to walk out, and I kiss Lucifer, more out of desperation than lust. He kisses me back and slides his hands under my shirt. I need to be touched. Izual is right, I need to belong to someone. I dig my nails into his back and he hisses. I draw blood and he growls. He pins me to the bed and grinds his hips against mine, waiting for permission.

"Mine!" Izual screams, and he jerks me out from under Lucifer. I expect Lucifer to fight, or at least be offended. Izual pins my hands behind my back and kisses me deeply.

"Do you love me?" I ask. He avoids my eyes and kisses me again. I jerk away from him and he shoves me down onto the bed. I scramble back and Lucifer grabs me. I squirm in his grip, cursing them in every language I can think of.

"You are not afraid of me." he marvels. I snarl and try to bite his tongue when he kisses me. He laughs and kisses me again, harder, not letting go of my jaw until he pulls away. "Child, do you not wish to be mine?"

"Your lover." I snap. He gives me a mocking smile.

"Lover, toy, what is the difference?" Izual kisses his way down my throat and jerks my shirt up, exposing my breasts to him. I wonder vaguely how I got clothes and decide not to think about it. They won't survive long anyway.

"Love." I gasp as his mouth engulfs my nipple. He makes me moan for him with little problem. He acts rough, but his lips are so gentle against my skin. I sigh as I settle in against Lucifer, rubbing my ass against the front of his pants. Izual growls and jerks my pants off. I scream for him as his fingers find the right spot, the spot that makes me forget everything but his body near mine.

"I do not know if I can love." Izual says, far too serious when he's so close to being inside me. I raise my lips for a kiss and he leans closer, putting his lips just out of my reach.

"Try." I beg. His fingers move faster and I throw my head back, the pleasure drowning out everything else. Well, almost everything else. As Izual gives me the first orgasm of my young life, I very clearly hear the word he whispers.

****I would like to say, I like comments. Comments help me figure out where my stories are going, and whether I'm leaving out important things. I don't care if you vote, I know I'm not going to win any awards for my odd little stories, but I do appreciate anyone that takes the time to comment.****