Angels Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter.
4.2k words
4.72
13k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan as the source of my warmth leaves me. I had been nice and cozy, if completely unaware of my surroundings. Now I just feel like shit.

"Dragul meu, can you hear me?" a familiar voice asks. I can't quite place who it is, but I know that I at least half-way trust the voice.

"Mhm." I manage. Nodding would be too much work. My warmth returns to me, and I can feel his excitement. He pushes my hair out of my face, letting the sun hit my skin.

"Are you hungry?" the voice asks. I consider this for a few minutes. I'm not sure I really feel anything, so I don't answer. He kisses my forehead and sighs.

"Is she awake?" another voice demands. I try to force my eyes to open, but they just won't listen.

"Not quite, but she is responding somewhat." Lucifer. I think it's Lucifer sitting next to me, but why would he be attending my sickbed? The other man takes my hand, and his warmth nearly burns my cold skin.

"I cannot believe I did this to her." he whispers. I manage to open my eyes just a tiny slit. The bright light makes me flinch, but I keep at it. Lucifer claps him on the shoulder, in a move that was probably supposed to be comforting. I never have understood why guys think hitting each other is bonding.

"She chose to heal you, brother. You should feel loved." Lucifer says. Definitely Lucifer.

"Mhm." I add. They both look down at me and smile, but I can tell they think it's random. "Az..."

I cough and open my eyes completely. God, the light hurts. They both smile even wider, and Azrael leans in to hug me. "Azrael, love you." I croak. Not exactly coherent, but it's the best he's going to get at the moment. He smiles, but his eyes look pained.

"You mean Izual." he corrects. I consider this for a moment, then shake my head.

"Both." His eyes soften and he hugs me tightly. I flinch when his lips touch my throat, but he just kisses me and pulls away. "Love me?"

"Strangely, yes." Azrael says. I smile and try to lift my arms, but it's too hard. He frowns and kisses my lips gently. "You need to feed."

"You or me?" Lucifer asks. They exchange long looks and I yawn. I roll over, putting my head on Lucifer's thigh, and bite. He hisses softly but doesn't pull away. I feed hungrily as he pets my hair.

"Andariel, you need to stop." Lucifer says. I shake my head gently, careful not to rip his skin. He growls and tightens his grip on my hair, but stays gentle.

"Andariel, if you let him go, I will feed you." Azrael says. I stop sucking while I consider this. Azrael grabs me by the hair quickly and jerks me up. I hiss at him and he bares his throat. I bite him roughly and he yelps.

"Damn, calm down." Azrael hisses. I growl and straddle him, shoving him down onto the bed. He sighs and strokes my hair. Lucifer laughs and kisses the back of my neck. I grind my hips against Azrael's and he moans. I lift my mouth from his throat and kiss him hungrily.

"I know you don't like teases." I whisper.

"Then what are you doing?" Azrael growls. I smile wickedly and stroke my nipples.

"Who said I was teasing?" I ask. He growls louder and I snap my fingers, pinning him to the bed with my magic. I cup my breasts and pinch my nipples, smiling as his eyes follow my movements. "You look horny, baby."

"I am going to torture you for this!" he yells. Lucifer smirks and kisses my cheek. I jump, because I had forgotten he was here.

"I have to go run my kingdom, as amusing as this show promises to be." I nod and he walks out the door. I look back at my captive and smile. He squirms, but I know he can't escape. I smile wider as I get up on my knees, giving him a complete view of my wetness.

"Do you want me?" I ask.

"You fucking bitch!" he shrieks. I shake my head sadly.

"You know, profanity will get you nowhere." I spread my lips and slide a finger into my tight, wet pussy. I moan as I toy with my clit and he watches, his attention riveted on me. I pull my finger out and place it just out of the reach of his tongue. "Do you want to taste?"

He nods, still looking furious. I let him suck my finger clean and go back to playing with myself, enjoying it far more with my bound audience. I orgasm and my control slips. He jumps up and shoves me down, spreading my legs as far as they will go. I squeak as he shreds his pants and thrusts into me.

"I thought you were going to torture me." I laugh. He growls and pounds me, moaning as my sensitive flesh spasms around his hard cock.

"Later." he snarls. He kisses me roughly and I mark his back with my nails.

"Azrael!" I moan. He fucks me until I can't think, then orgasms inside me. With a soft sigh he collapses on top of me, moving down carefully so I can still breathe. I smile cheerfully and stroke his soft, blonde hair.

"Crazy little slut." he murmurs. I shrug and turn over, since it hurts to lay on my back. Being able to fly is awesome, but it does have some repercussions.

"Azrael, why are we in Lucifer's rooms?" I ask after a few minutes of observation. He kisses my tummy and sighs.

"Izual kicked me out for hurting you. When Lucifer heard, he came and brought you back here. Izual is furious, but there is truly not much he can do against his king."

"So the three of us have been sleeping in here for what, a week?"

"Two days. You healed remarkably fast." I nod and snuggle against him, already tired. I usually sleep for at least a week after something like this, but with Michael's power fused with mine, two days is not the unbelievable. I make a mental note to tell Lucifer that Michael is dead and go back to sleep.

I open my eyes as Lucifer crawls into bed. He wraps an arm around me and buries his face in my throat, breathing my scent deeply. I pet his hair gently and he jumps.

"I did not mean to wake you." he whispers. I shrug.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He looks like shit. Tired shit. Lucifer shakes his head and holds me tighter.

"God's emissary was here today. They want the angel that killed Michael, or they will declare all out war on us once more." I consider this for a moment, but I can't figure out the problem.

"So?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"We cannot win. We will simply fight until our race is ended." My blood runs cold, but I hide it well.

"So, would you turn them in, if you knew who it was?" He nods.

"I hate to betray any of us, but I have to put the survival of our race first." He holds me closer with a soft sigh. "At least I have you to comfort me."

"Yeah." I agree absently. So much for a safe harbor. Lucifer falls asleep quickly, and as he relaxes his grip loosens. I slip out of bed and pull on a t-shirt and jeans. I steal Azrael's coat, because it smells like him, and stand on the window sill. I take one last look back at the two of them lying on the bed. They both look so completely delectable. I hope that one of my sisters is right for them, even as the thought of Azrael with another makes me want to cry. I shake my head and leap out of the window, rising into the air. The fight to stay in Europe was one of the only battles the dark side won completely. God's angels are in America.

I fly for a few hours, knowing I need to put distance between me and anyone under Lucifer's commands. He won't automatically assume I really did it; he'll think that I'm being an idiot and sacrificing myself. I walk into the first restaurant I see and order three very rare steaks. Luckily there is money in the jacket, or else I would have to run out. I scarf down my food and scope the alleys, looking for a quick bite. I hear a markedly feminine scream and move closer. A woman is crying as a man comes closer, holding a knife and crooning some of the sickest shit I've ever heard. Father would have approved. I swoop down from the roof and bite, feeding quickly. He drops to the ground, but not before I make the wounds close. I offer my hand to the girl, but she screams and runs off. Oh well. I rise into the sky again and set off across the ocean, wondering if I should have checked the weather forecast before I left. Is it hurricane season? I shrug off my worries and concentrate on flying. How bad can my luck be?

Three hours later I begin to wonder if I should have just went on a boat. My water-logged feathers struggle to keep me aloft as I dodge lightening strikes. I drift lower and lower, dangerously close to the tumultuous waves. I'm beginning to think I should have learned how to swim at some point in my life. If not for my infallible sense of direction, I wouldn't even know I was flying the right way.

"God, someone help me!" I shriek. Three angels swoop down out of nowhere and pull me up, supporting most of my weight. They fly us out of the storm and set me down on the beach of a small tropical island. Despite the saving, I have a feeling I'm not exactly welcome here. Maybe it's the fact that none of them have spoken, or the part where they all have swords drawn and at the ready. Damn, can't we just all be friends? Another angel walks forward and my jaw drops. He literally glows with an inner light. He could be hideous and he would still look beautiful like this.

"Why are you here, child?" he asks. Damn, even his voice is sexy. I close my mouth and concentrate on remembering how to speak.

"You guys wanted the person who killed Michael, right?" I ask. He nods, once. "Well, here I am."

"Is this Lucifer's idea of a joke?" he asks quietly. "We asked for the killer, not some slut."

Geez, everybody's a misogynist these days. I roll my eyes and shove him back with a single thought. He looks startled, but quickly recovers.

"A child's trick, that would be possible with only a drop of archangel blood." he sneers. I roll my eyes some more.

"Fuck, what do I have to do to prove it to you? Tap dance on his ashes?" He gives me an odd look.

"You burned his corporeal body?" I nod.

"It's only fitting for a creature of light and air to return to the sky."

"You realize that released his spirit to be born again?" Oops. No. I didn't realize that. I look away and he laughs. The sound is intoxicating. I want to laugh with him. I want to hug him and make him laugh again. I shake my head and he smiles. "You are bewitched by me, child."

"Child? What happened to slut?" I sneer. He moves closer and the other angels step aside to let him pass. I tremble as he presses his lips to the scar on my throat.

"If you truly killed him, then why?" he asks. I shake my head and he turns away. "Then I have no reason to believe you. Take her away."

The angels move in to grab me and I snarl.

"He was a threat, okay?" the angel pauses.

"A threat to Lucifer's dark perversion?" I shake my head.

"I could give a fuck less about his little empire. Michael was a threat to those I loved, so I killed him. I took his power so I could protect them." It is, oddly enough, the absolute truth. The angel turns back to me and takes my chin in his hand. I fight not to defend myself, to defy all of my training. If I die, they will be safe. He leans in closer and bites lightly, letting just the tips of his fangs penetrate. Finally he pulls back and nods.

"Come." he says. He leads me deeper into the jungle, seeming not to notice anything in our way. I stumble after him, wondering what will become of me. He takes me before a man sitting on a great throne and bows deeply.

"This is the killer of your child, my lord." he says. God nods and stares at me. I figure he expects me to bow. Oh well. I wasn't created, I'm not his child, and he's never given a fuck about me before. I have no reason to bow to him.

"So, can we get on with the torture and execution and whatnot? I really don't have all day here." I snap. The angel gives me an appalled look, probably for speaking so to his master, but God just laughs.

"My child, I do not wish for you to die. I want to make a treaty with you." I consider that for a moment. Hmm, the most powerful being in the word wants to make a treaty with me. No reason to be suspicious. No reason at all.

"So what do I have that you want?" I ask. That would be the most important part of the matter.

"You can reproduce, yes?" he asks. Jesus fucking Christ! That's it. I'm jumping off a bridge after this is over. Why does everyone see me as a walking pair of ovaries? I defeated their most powerful warrior and they still think I'm just a little girl!

"In theory, yes, though I haven't yet."

"Why?"

"I only mated recently." The future is recent, right? Or does Azrael count as my mate? This shit is so confusing.

"In that case, I want one of your sisters to live here, until such time that she bares a child." I bare my fangs and instantly go on the defensive.

"No." I snarl. He raises an eyebrow and I snarl louder. "They are people, not brood mares. What is so fucking hard to understand about that?"

The angel looks slightly shell-shocked. I'm guessing no one has talked to his master like this in a while. Maybe ever. Hey, I already expect to die, how much worse can this get? Might as well be honest. He considers this while I rant to myself.

"Would you agree to allow her to live among us, and see if she chose a mate? If she did not choose a mate in ten years, she would be free to leave." I consider that. It seems oddly fair, which definitely puts me on edge.

"And she wouldn't be harmed in any way, physical or mental?" At this he looks uneasy.

"Many of my children enjoy rough sex. I cannot promise they would not attempt to coerce her into such activities." So they're pretty much as safe here as they are with Lucifer. Though it does amuse me that he refers to centuries old beings as "children." I wonder how they feel about it. I mull it over carefully, trying to see the trap in it, but it seems like a completely fair deal.

"Why? I thought you guys had the same racial purity thing." I ask. God waves his hand, and all of the other angels depart. He gets up and begins to pace.

"I think that allowing them to breed with them will be corruption, but logically they need to. I can no longer create new angels, so our only option is to breed with lesser beings."

"And you think screwing someone who's mostly angel would be less corrupt than screwing a human?" He nods and I sigh.

"Can I have some time to consider this and talk to my sisters?" To my surprise, he nods and strides toward me.

"Of course. Let me return you to your home. You are absolved of your crimes." He grabs my wrist, and I feel a searing pain. I swoon, but when I open my eyes I'm back in the forest right next to the castle. Damn, I need to learn how to do that. As for the absolution, I'm good on that, but, okay, whatever. I walk out of the woods and begin to make my way towards the castle. Three angels swoop down out of the sky and land in front of me. I smile. So I get a welcoming party. I notice Izual among them and my heart skips a beat. I hurry closer, and as if on cue, they all begin yelling.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" they all scream. I blink and take a step back.

"What?" I figure playing stupid is a good idea. How much can they actually know about what I was doing?

"You bitch! I told you I loved you and you just fly off in the middle of the night!" Azrael yells. Okay, so he has a point. Maybe I should have told them, but then they wouldn't have let me go. I look to Lucifer in supplication, but he looks almost as pissed as the twins.

"Do you have any idea how hard it has been to keep them here, knowing that you were off trying to get yourself killed?" I give them all my bright, happy, clueless look.

"Why, I didn't know you guys cared so much!" I chirp. They stop screaming and exchange glances. Oh good, they're going to be reasonable now. "Besides, I just went to turn myself in so everyone wouldn't go to war. No big deal."

"Do you want to kill her, or should I?" Azrael says. Izual makes a strangled sound and wraps a hand around my throat. Okay, so they're not going to be reasonable. I squeak as it rapidly gets more difficult to breathe.

"Izual, snapping her neck is probably not the best way to show her that you care." Lucifer says. Izual pauses.

"But if I kill her, then she cannot leave us again." he says. I hang limply in his grasp. I know from experience that my punishment will hurt more if I resist.

"Yes, but then she will also be dead." Azrael snaps. Izual looks at me, still furious.

"It might be worth it." he mutters. He lets me go and I drop to the ground, coughing and rubbing my throat.

"I thought I wasn't your anything." I hiss. For a moment he looks stricken.

"I was wrong, okay? I cannot intentionally lie, but apparently I can be very, very wrong."

"So you do love me?" I ask, barely daring to hope. He nods and I hug his legs tightly. He looks down at me, looking a little lost. Azrael laughs and picks me up, spinning me around like a little kid again.

"Come home." he begs. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"So why are you alive?" Lucifer asks. We all look up, and then all of the guys look at me. I squirm a bit under their scrutiny.

"They offered me a deal, and I'm contemplating whether to take it." I answer finally.

"What do they want?"

"One of my sisters." Lucifer shrugs.

"So give them what they want. You are more valuable, in any case." I give him an unfriendly look, and the twins exchange glances.

"Andariel, he has never had a true sibling. It is harder for him to understand the bond." Izual says. Azrael kisses me just below my ear lobe, and I shiver.

"Though I have to admit, I agree. You are far more important." he murmurs. I try to kick him and Izual moves closer, pinning me between their bodies.

"Fine, fine. I'll talk to my sisters. But for now, can we go get some sleep?" I beg. All three of them exchange looks.

"Sisters first." Lucifer says. I wonder vaguely if it would work if I just threw a huge fit and refused to move.

"I will carry your little ass in kicking and screaming." Izual whispers. I roll my eyes and follow them into the castle. To my surprise, they lead me straight to Lucifer's rooms, where they politely knock on the door. This is followed by a loud thump and the sound of breaking glass.

"We told you not to come back until you found our fucking sister!" Belial screeches. I snicker helplessly and call out in twin.

"I'm home, sisters. Can you open the door now?" There's a moment of silence followed by much eeping. I roll my eyes and they attack me. I laugh as I get surrounded by my eagerly hugging sisters.

"Okay, okay, let's go inside so we can talk." We all go inside, and the guys start to follow us, until Belial shuts the door in Lucifer's face. I can't help but laugh, even though I know that was probably a bad idea. I'm surprised he's been good to them this long, if they've been acting like this the entire time. Belial catches the look on my face and shrugs.

"What, he's an ass!" she insists. I keep laughing, because I can't really disagree. He is an ass. Very sexy, but still an ass.

"So what do we need to talk about?" Duriel asks. I sigh and flop down on the bed. It still smells like sex, and I blush.

"Did Lucifer tell you why I left?" I ask first. They both nod. Damn, he's smarter than I give him credit for. "They want to make a deal with me instead of killing me."

"And they want us." Duriel guesses.

"They want one of you." I correct. "Or well, they want one of you to live with them and try to find a mate."

We all stare at each other for a long moment.

"You would know if they were hurting us." Duriel whispers finally. I nod. They exchange glances, and for a moment I'm cut out of our mental connection. I resist the urge to tear up, because I know it's temporary.

"I'll go." Duriel says. I blink at her some more. Belial is the more confident of the two, and I thought she would leap at the chance to get away from here. She blushes, and I read from her mind why she wants to stay. I laugh harder and give her a hug.

12