Angel's Interludes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,330 Followers

Ray slid from his chair and looked up at Angel from his knees. She could swear from the look in his eyes that he would have been smiling if his mouth had not been filled with her growing cock. Ray's enthusiasm was quite contagious and Angel put her hands on his head, encouraging him to take more of now fully erect penis. She looked down past her bra encased breasts as he did take more of her big cock into his mouth. Angel was enjoying the view when she felt his throat relax. As she looked into his eyes, he placed his hands on her butt and pulled her down his throat until his lips were around the base of her cock. Angel let out a low moan of pure pleasure as Ray started to do something with his throat muscles that felt like he was milking her cock.

Ray slid off of her throbbing cock, got a breath, and squeezed her ass as he pulled her down his throat again. He milked her cock for a few seconds then repeated the whole process. When Angel's balls bumped against his chin for the tenth time, Angel stifled another moan and shot a huge load of come directly down Ray's throat. Ray squeezed her ass cheeks through her pants in time with each burst from her throbbing cock as he forced every possible bit of her into his mouth and throat. And the whole time he continued to look her in the eyes.

Ray held her in his throat until she finished her orgasm then slid off of her enough for him to start gasping air through his nose. Angel was breathing pretty hard herself as she looked down across her flat stomach to where Ray held her still hard cock in his mouth. He continued to suck on her gently.

"I usually don't come that easy, it must be your great eye contact, but since my cock is still rock hard I could do a little more for you. How about your wrap your legs around me and I do you right here on your desk. Would you like that?" Ray nodded enthusiastically. "Great! Get those pants off and get up on your desk."

Ray got to his feet but stayed bent over to keep Angel's cock in his mouth as he undid his pants and pushed them to the floor. He slid off his shoes and stepped out of the pants and underwear. When Ray stood up he was still breathing hard as he turned around and sat on the edge of his desk. He spread his legs and leaned back.

Angel's mouth dropped open as she saw what was there, or more likely what wasn't there. Where his cock should have been was a rather tight looking pussy. Angel stood there with her hard cock pointing at him unsure of what to do next. She looked up at Ray who was unbuttoning his shirt and when he opened it Angel knew there was no way he could be a girl. Ray locked eyes with her and said,

"It's a long story. Let's just say I had an unfortunate accident about ten years ago and the doctor who worked on me had a real sense of humor. Please Angel, don't stop now I've been dreaming of this for too long." Ray said the last as a plea that touched Angel's heart. Angel looked at his pussy and could see that he was wet and ready. This was going to be a first for her! Usually she was the one giving some guy his first new experience, but in this case Angel was going to fuck her first guy with a pussy. Angel would do the occasional woman if they turned her on but she preferred sex with men. Now laying here in front of her was a man with a pussy.

Angel stepped up between his legs and rubbed the tip of her cock along his slit, spreading his juices around for better lubrication. His pussy felt so soft and inviting that any doubts left in her mind vanished as she found his tight hole with the tip of her cock. She watched closely as the head of her cock disappeared into the soft pussy lips between his two muscular, manly legs. Even though the lips were soft she could feel that the opening of his vagina was still very tight. As Angel started to press harder she heard his quick intake of breath and stopped to look at him questioningly. Ray said,

"It's OK. I'm a virgin and you're my first. Other than my own fingers nothing else has been where you are right now. I'll stretch out just be gentle please." Angel thought to herself that gentle wasn't usually her way but this wasn't a usual situation.

Angel started to push again and as she held steady pressure she could feel the head of her cock slowly stretching him open to accept her. It took a few minutes of her pushing then easing up just a little then reapplying pressure before the head of her cock finally slipped into Ray. While Angel had been stretching out Ray she had been concentrating completely on his pussy. Now that she was inside him she looked up and took in the whole scene. There was Ray laying back on his desk almost completely naked and sweating. She could see the muscles in his stomach and thought that if he were a little leaner he would have a nice six pack. His legs were very muscular and well shaped. Angel ran her hands over his stomach and caressed his thighs as she focused back on the contradiction that was his male body with a nice tight pussy.

Angel's cock was so hard it ached, so she did the only thing she knew to make it feel better. Angel looked into Ray's eyes and with her hands on his hard stomach she leaned forward over him and slowly pushed the rest of her hard cock into his tight, hot pussy. It felt wonderful! He was so tight, yet very well lubricated and he fit her like a glove! It felt like her cock was filling him so completely that there was absolutely no room for any more of her. Angel still had her clothes on other than having her shirt unbuttoned and her pants undone enough for full access to her hard cock. Ray's hands moved up to her breasts and started to caress and rub her hard nipples through the lacy fabric. Angel couldn't help moaning a little under the touch of his hands and as he played with her breasts she started to slowly pump his tight pussy. She tried to go easy at first to give him time to adjust to having her big cock inside of his virgin pussy, but her resolve was quickly wearing thin. Angel wanted to pump into him with hard thrusts but she was still standing by the desk while he was laying on it. As Ray played with her breasts and pinched her nipples it only made it harder for her to control her thrusting. Then Ray slid his hands beside her breasts onto her rib cage and began to pull her up on top of him as he leaned forward to kiss her cleavage. Angel put a knee up on the corner of the desk and Ray scooted up farther so she could get all the way up on top of him.

After Angel finished getting up on the desk Ray wrapped his muscular legs around her and squeezed her tightly into him. She now had a hand on either side of Ray's shoulders to hold her up while he licked and sucked at her cleavage. Angel had a much better angle for thrusting and she started to pound hard into Ray's ravenous pussy. After a few minutes Ray was tired of cleavage and wanted more so he pulled up Angel's bra so he could suck on her nipples. Angel moaned rather loudly as he sucked on her right nipple and in reaction to her moaning Ray began to squeeze her cock with his vaginal muscles as he slid his hands inside her pants and onto her ass, encouraging her to shove her cock all the way into him. When she did he moaned into her breast and she felt him have a crushing orgasm. His whole body was having spasms. The intensity of Ray's orgasm pushed Angel over the edge and she exploded again and again into his tight pussy. They lay there entirely spent on Ray's desk gasping for breath.

After a few minutes Angel got up off of Ray who feebly attempted to hold her to him. Angel pulled her bra back down, buttoned her shirt and tucked it into her pants. Then she zipped and buttoned them too. Ray got up off of the desk and began to do the same. They didn't speak until they were both dressed but they kept sneaking glances at each other's crotch.

At last everything was in order and Angel put her hand on the door to leave, but before she opened the door she looked him in the eye and said,

"You already knew what to expect before I undid my pants." With a sheepish grin Ray replied,

"I saw you on the Internet three years ago and have been fantasizing about you ever since, but I never thought I'd actually get to meet you. I couldn't believe it was you when you walked into my office today." Angel smiled and said,

"I'll be expecting you to do all of the inspections on my pool house from now on. And by the way, the next time you inspect, plan on it being a very thorough inspection."

"Angel," Ray replied, "it will be my pleasure."

Angel gave him a little smile and said, "Yes it will." With that, Angel strode from his office, quite happy with how things had turned out.

ruwild
ruwild
2,330 Followers
12