Angel's Little Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
She loves an exhibitionist gangbang.
1.7k words
4.44
56.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyasian
sexyasian
85 Followers

My heart was pounding faster as the seconds ticked away while both of us stood there, eyes locked intensely together. The moisture forming at the top of my thighs shook me back to reality. I was angry with myself...how could I still feel aroused when my plan backfired on me?

But it was evident, my wetness and my swollen nipples betrayed my arousal...here I am standing naked behind the door and if I were any bit remorseful for my behaviour, I would have at least cover my shivering body with something. I made no movements to close the door, not knowing what reactions of mine would be appropriate for the situation now. After all, it was my fault. The slut in me wanted to tease my three tenants but in turn exposed myself to a whole gang of guys.

"We're...really...sorry." Stan murmured, his eyes shifting downwards to my nipples.

"Didn't mean it, really."

A more confident voice spoke and I recognised it as Dan's, another of my tenants. Perhaps I wasn't really concentrating, I got a shock because of him and moved slightly. My room door opened and once again, I was standing there naked, in front of Stan and the others. A soft gasp escaped from my lips and I lifted my left hand to cover my nipples, while my right hand dropped to block my shaven cunt.

At that very moment my left hand touched my nipples, a hot little pain seared through my breasts, my nipples were so hard and red it hurted when they were touched. I could feel a gush in my lower abdomen, marking my increasing wetness. I thought to myself, why am I so aroused? A mixture of fear and lust was permeating me now.

Inside me, that little she-devil was smiling and chanting: You silly slut, you want this, don't you? You want Stan to pinch your nipples now, don't you? You want the guys to grab you now and make you their play-thing, don't you?

I closed my eyes and shut the she-devil up. My logic was fighting hard with her, I know I am scared...all I wanted was a little tease, not a real gangbang. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

"It's alright...you guys continue with...watching that soccer...game." I whispered, trembling and ended the sentence with a 'thud' when I closed my room door.

I threw myself onto the bed and buried my head deep into thoughts of logic and fear. The image of my boyfriend kept surfacing in my mind as I held on to that image to curb my horny self from performing any more teasing acts, which only will bring more trouble for me.

Listening intensely for a while, it seems like the guys outside has resumed their activity of watching the soccer. And so it 'seems'. Unknowingly, my fingers are wandering all over my nipples, pinching it a little and pulling it a little. I let out a soft moan and looked at myself in the mirror. All I saw was a horny slut getting ready to offer more tease. Why? I was really confused.

A loud voice spoke inside me: "You know you want it. It's your fantasy...just let the men do what they want...you are their little slut."

It was too much for me to bear...I could take it no more. My lust was overpowering my logic and my sense of fear. As if in a possessed state, I walked to the door and opened it. The door was left open in a 45 degrees angle. I could hear a moment of silence from the men and I realised they had switched the television off.

Catching a quick glimpse, I could see that their attention were drawn in the direction of my room. I walked back to my bed and laid by my side, legs crossed in the most suggestive way. I breathed hard, pushing out my tits and breathed again, each time harder and letting my right tit rub hard on the bedsheet.

I closed my eyes and started touching my tits. I gave them a gentle squeeze, then traced an imaginary line to both my areolas, circling them. My nipples reacted fast, erecting even more, just like little raisins. i moaned softly, enjoying the sensation building up in me. I slipped my right hand down to my shaven cunt and touched my clit gently.

I moved down a little and was greeted by the enormous wetness in my vagina. I wantonly pushed my middle finger into my cunt, halfway in and twirling it around. This time, I moaned louder, loud enough for all the men to hear me. Pinching my left nipple hard, I let out an audible sluttish moan which I know will raise cocks.

I opened my eyes slightly, peeping at the direction of my door and I could see all 7 men looking at my direction. Some were even standing to get a better view. I know they were enjoying it, because some of them were already stroking their cocks and flashing an undeniably lustful stare. I was turned on even more, and moaned even louder, shoving my middle finger in all the way.

In my little mind, I told myself it's going to be alright, and my sexy game was working well. The tenants would not dare to do anything to me, they will have to account to my parents if they try something funny. After all, I was enjoying my fun immensely. I could still be the angel I was after I had my fun, since nothing will happen, I thought naively.

I went into a kneeling position and went down even lower, letting only the tip of my nipples touch the side of my bed(which actually had a surface like sand paper). I moved my body in a forward and backwards motion, dragging my nipples along the rough surface, gasping and moaning in ecstasy. I know I want the guys to see, and I kept consoling my logic that it's nothing to worry about. After all, they are only seeing, what 'else' will happen?

My eyes rested upon the metal ruler I saw on my desk and next I gently pulled the metal ruler along my clit, my body now shivering in an excited motion of ecstasy. The coldness of the metal ruler made my whole cunt tingled in excitement.

I threw my head back, allowing the men to see my facial expression while I moaned shamelessly, like a bitch on heat. By this time, I could sense that the men were just outside the area near my room door, having an open view of me, playing with myself in the naughty manner.

Perhaps it was due to the fact that I got more horny, I swept my hair back to one side, knelt down and opened my legs wider, growing more daring as each second ticked away. I looked at the men straight and moaned, moving my hands all over my body, as if inviting them to fuck me.

I was about to shove my middle finger into my cunt again when I felt a pull on my right nipple. I looked up and gasped in shock, Dan was standing right in front of me, stroking his seven inch' cock as he pulled my nipple. I moved back in surprise, causing my nipple to be pulled hard and released, which went red and swollen the next instance.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

"Don't you need some company, slut? You've been playing with yourself for too long and it's time we help you with it!" Dan exclaimed with a menacing grin.

"I...I...Go away! It's...none of your business, my dad will...will...kill you!" I gathered my words in pieces and shot them out.

Tony, the other tenant who was the most muscular of all, came right up to me and pushed me back into the bed, causing me to lose my balance and falling onto my back.

Tony snared, "Slut! Let's see who your dad will kill when he sees the video tape of you playing with yourself!"

He bent down and glared menacingly at me, "Your old man will then know what a cock-teaser you are...so do you think he will see it as our faults?"

Stan, who looked a bit worried, brought out the hidden video cam which has been running all these time. I was dumbfounded and stared blankly at the video cam. My heart sank and fear gripped my heart tightly. My little body was shaking in this aftermath of fear.

Dan added coldly, "Well, we could have lots of excuse for your dad, like you didn't come home at all! There's many things we can do and will do!"

All the men entered my room now and started laughing. They were all in various states of undress, many with their cocks exposed and erected. At that very moment, my mind was really a blank and genuine fear was rushing through me.

"Please...I don't mean it! Please go away!" I begged, sobbing.

"Fuck you! You tease us so hard till our cocks are all standing and you want us to let you go? You are a dumb slut, are you?" Tony replied, reaching his huge hand over to my right tit and slapped it hard. The pain shot through my tit like an arrow and I whimpered in pain.

Tony sneered mercilessly, "Slut, that is nothing compared to what you will get from us!"

I pleaded even louder upon hearing that, not noticing that my tits were jiggling even more, which aroused the men even more. My resistance was definitely enhancing their arousal, as all of them were naked now, surrounding and towering over me.

Dan nodded to one of his friends. A tall, tanned man, with a huge tattoo on his chest, returned Dan's nod and walked out of the room, as if to fetch something...

(To be continued in the third installment)

Hi gorgeous people once again, thanks for giving me invaluable feedback to the first episode of this story, really appreciate it...I'm still very much an amateur in writing, please vote for me and continue to give me your feedback. I need motivation to carry on writing, thanks! And if you're wondering...I am extremely wet right now!

sexyasian
sexyasian
85 Followers